Been using the mod for awhile, So far enjoying it, however the dialogue for companions waking up beside you, well... needs work. Its so broken in terms of flow and not how anyone speaks English. It could use a re-write. Also suggestion, if there is a way to get Dogmeat to interact with you and use his own dialogue options that would be great, otherwise I've kinda been treating my character like she's so lonely she thinks her dog is speaking to her >_<. Something like *You wake up and see Dogmeat staring at you intensely, he whimpers and paws at your thigh, he seems aroused.* "What is it boy? Feeling horny? Me too, lets have some fun" *Dogmeat barks excitedly and moves to mount you*. Something like that?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have 2 female followers and want them to have sex with the same approach. Sadly the rapists always only choose one of tem even when there are multiple rapists standing around. I testet rapists sex animation preference threesome and seperate but it made no difference. Is it possible to have both followers raped in the same approach?

• 3 weeks later...

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but how might I go about adding a mod player home to the list of locations not available for aggressive guests?  Specifically, I'd like to keep from being attacked in this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27868 which is connected directly to Hangman's Alley.  I enjoy having consequences for sleeping outside of settlements and DC / GN, and I'd like for mod homes such as this to be protected since you can't access it without being in a potential settlement.  Appreciate any help, thanks!

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

some of them. but u need to have animations installed. there is "races" submenu in MCM where u cn check wich races are supported.

I've just been doing some testing and three races do not appear to be working, Synth 1, Synth 2 and Dog. All the others appear but these three do not. I do have suitable animations which I tested by spawning in some dogs and surrendering using AAF Violate to check that the animations were correctly playing.

I switched on the logging and have attached the papyrus log which I hope will be of help. When I ran it I had slept just out of sight (in an alley) close to three Mongrels.

Everything else looks good though I did notice that sometime a Raider appeared invisible if you put the guests up to maximum which I suspect may be more to do with AAF rather than this mod.

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

you've been searching actors whole world, not near you.  nd there is limit to search attempts. all 35 were gone and every time non synth race were found.

there is easy to broke search routine by setting wrong flags.

Sorry but I don't understand. There are no settings in the MCM for searching local or worldwide that I can see. I just installed it as normal and used the MCM to switch the different races on or off

How can I set to local (near me) please?

Edit: I just checked the changelog for v0.38 and it seems that the search option was rewritten and the global search option removed from the MCM. I'm guessing that the mod will only do a whole world search by default.

"+ world search is no more in MCM, because search routine was rewritten"

Edit 2: I just checked the settings.ini in data/MCM/config/Dangerous Nights which has the following line:

fWholeWorldSearch=0.0

In MCM/Settings it's shown as

fWholeWorldSearch=0.000000

Edit 3: I've had a look through the source scripts and and the log, it looks like the world search is scripted in so the player has no control over it. Looking at the log, the 35 attempts never tried to find the Dog or Synth race and this seems to be a consistent error.

Another issue is that when I tried testing earlier at Home Plate in Diamond City the NPC's then either get stuck or escape through the doors to cause a confrontation with the guards outside.

I was wondering if another approach might help. Instead of teleporting existing NPC's, spawn new generic NPC's and once the sex scene has played have a fade out screen (player faints) and just despawn the NPC's. That way there's no need for a search and the location is left clean afterwards. Just an idea but I hope it may be helpful.

Edited by Slorm
12 hours ago, Slorm said:

I was wondering if another approach might help. Instead of teleporting existing NPC's, spawn new generic NPC's and once the sex scene has played have a fade out screen (player faints) and just despawn the NPC's. That way there's no need for a search and the location is left clean afterwards. Just an idea but I hope it may be helpful.

if i'll return to active modding i'll do it. but now i have no time for it, because i'm very busy at work

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, bedellia said:

Hi, sorry if it was already asked, I've got an issue, mod works well, but in the MCM the city chance is at 0 and when I sleep in dugout Inn, rapers spawn almost everytime. Is it considered as city or else ? ( I think I've got no mod that edit this Inn).

Thank you 

mod looking for location type. it might that no every town location has necessary type.

If you're updating the mod, may I request that you take another look at the section that deals with sex with your companion? Currently, whether the companion wants to rape the main character or wants to make love, it only plays the aggressive sex animations. Perhaps animations that are tagged as "Loving" could be played when the companion wants to make love, and animations that are tagged as "Aggressive" when the companion wants to rape?

4 hours ago, Tanglin said:

If you're updating the mod, may I request that you take another look at the section that deals with sex with your companion? Currently, whether the companion wants to rape the main character or wants to make love, it only plays the aggressive sex animations. Perhaps animations that are tagged as "Loving" could be played when the companion wants to make love, and animations that are tagged as "Aggressive" when the companion wants to rape?

I've cut this. there is few mods for companions. atleast "morning sex with a companion" have the same functions. 

4 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

I've cut this. there is few mods for companions. atleast "morning sex with a companion" have the same functions. 

Are you cutting out only the part where the companion wants to make love, or also cutting out companion wanting to rape?

I like how yours work because it doesn't matter if the companion is romanceable or not to trigger the companion wanting to make love. For eg, with your mod, I can get Deacon to want to make love in the morning, whereas I can't with the other mod. 

Thanks for the mod, I'm trying it for the first time.

Default Chances Towns = 0 - But I just slept in the Dugout Inn for the first time and 3 feral ghouls spawned.  After sex they walked out and the bar patrons started shooting.  eventually they killed the ghouls or they de-spawned, I couldn't tell.  But I think with towns set to 0 they should not spawn anything in the Dugout Inn?

I will just set the disabled flag when I don't want an event for now.

Ok, I want to have such a mod for Fallout 4. So I installed it and basically it seems to work. The downside is, the timing or behaviour is not working well.

My character goes to sleep, than the player wakes up again and nothing happens immediately.

Than I can starts moving with my character and only after a few seconds there was a fade to black and some dialogue options started.

For me that is not very immersive, therefore I disable your mod for the moment. (In the scripts I've already seen that there is a 3 seconds delay after waking up

Is it possible to make the whole action a little bit faster and therefore more useful for the game. A better timing would make the whole mod

much more immersive.

I do not know if you've also played the "Dangerous nights" mod in skyrim. When I remember right in this mod the sleep time usually does not finish,

instead the sleep of the player was interrupted by "dangerous nights" and the scene is immediately starting with a blurred vision in first person for

the player.

Edited by Kanlaon
13 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

Ok, I want to have such a mod for Fallout 4. So I installed it and basically it seems to work. The downside is, the timing or behaviour is not working well.

My character goes to sleep, than the player wakes up again and nothing happens immediately.

Than I can starts moving with my character and only after a few seconds there was a fade to black and some dialogue options started.

For me that is not very immersive, therefore I disable your mod for the moment. (In the scripts I've already seen that there is a 3 seconds delay after waking up

Is it possible to make the whole action a little bit faster and therefore more useful for the game. A better timing would make the whole mod

much more immersive.

I do not know if you've also played the "Dangerous nights" mod in skyrim. When I remember right in this mod the sleep time usually does not finish,

instead the sleep of the player was interrupted by "dangerous nights" and the scene is immediately starting with a blurred vision in first person for

the player.

I understand what you are saying, but for me the delay is good.  I use a mod called "See you Sleep" (which unfortunately is no longer on the Nexus for Fallout 4, but there's versions of it for other games), which allows for a more immersive waking up.  When sleeping is done, there is a brief moment where the See you Sleep mod takes over, and I see my character lying down in bed.  I can then hit the activator and they get out of bed with an animation, it looks more natural.  I'm not sure if changing the Dangerous Nights delay might break that. 

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

I understand what you are saying, but for me the delay is good.  I use a mod called "See you Sleep" (which unfortunately is no longer on the Nexus for Fallout 4, but there's versions of it for other games), which allows for a more immersive waking up.  When sleeping is done, there is a brief moment where the See you Sleep mod takes over, and I see my character lying down in bed.  I can then hit the activator and they get out of bed with an animation, it looks more natural.  I'm not sure if changing the Dangerous Nights delay might break that. 

I know the FO4 mod see you sleep, but I do not use it at the moment. See you sleep is no longer supported from the mod author. Besides that the MCM of see you sleep is done

using the pip boy. When everything is removed from the player like in mods RSE CSA this makes trouble since than the menu is no longer available.

The other mod with the possibility "See you sleep" (forgot the name) has too many other features, which I really do not need.

When I remember right the mod version in skyrim goes were well with similar mods there that make it possible to see the player sleep.

For LE good working version was "Go to bed" but for SE "Another sleep mod" .

A perfect solution for "AAF dangerous nights" should support both features :)