8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I just had the "actress" group sex approach for the first time and no animation started. No error message or anything. AAF did nothing.

Had the same approach again but with just 1 male and the animation worked fine.

what version do u use?

I use the newest version. I mean the part where the male NPC probably explains what he wants do fo with your follower. I was surprised when I said "a promise is a promise" and he started to have sex with the follower. He must say something after the players "Are you talking to me?"
It should show up befor the player has the 3 options (together, promise is promise  or too busy) but it doesn't.

i never use default dialogues. sorry, and i never will support them. and "no" - there is no bug in dialogue. use extended dialogue mod, to see what exactly characters says. there is few of them.

Well, it works with other mods ^^

Luckily, I can avoid it by disabling ffm threesomes because to your menu options. Still strange. Even if AAF can't find the ffm animation it should use a mfm (female with strap-on) instead.

i do nothing about animations. all is on AAF side. sorry, but i can't help you. there is built-in mechanics to restart scene if AAF can't launch it, but without papyrus.log i can't saw what is wrong on your side

i want to explain why some people have "tags" issue.

for example. they was installed some animations without proper tags for most of anims, or with proper tags, but with low tags combinations. then they want to use: 1. threesome 2. aggressive animations and turns on those MCM options. so. AAF tried to find animations with those tags and might do not find them, because there is no threesome animations with / without aggressive tags. In situations when no any tag is installed (most animations here at lovers are WITHOUT tags) there is same problem. 

I recommend to read official AAF guide with list of necessary animations AND patches and TAGS mods that are necessary for most AAF mods works

I do not blame AAF i just write how it works on my opinion.

There is of course might be my bugs, but i need papyrus.log to recognize problem. 

I'm using alot of animations in my game, and have installed @Halstrom tag data (similar to AAF themes) and have no animation related problems with common guests (humans, ghouls) but uncommon guests sometimes might make a problem, because there is no big amount of animations with them.

7 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i never use default dialogues. sorry, and i never will support them. and "no" - there is no bug in dialogue. use extended dialogue mod, to see what exactly characters says. there is few of them.

I use the extended dialogue interface but it only shows more dialogues for the player. The NPC dialogues looks like vanilla. I'm missing dialogue right befor this shows up. What does the NPC say in your game after the "Psst I'm sorry for bothering you" line? Perhaps you wrote a line in russian and it didn't show up in other languages? Mod Version is 0.35
20200624151734_1.thumb.jpg.882db5522357a61c105411670bc2eb2d.jpg

14 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I use the extended dialogue interface but it only shows more dialogues for the player. The NPC dialogues looks like vanilla. I'm missing dialogue right befor this shows up. What does the NPC say in your game after the "Psst I'm sorry for bothering you" line? Perhaps you wrote a line in russian and it didn't show up in other languages? Mod Version is 0.35

I develop mods on english. because creation kit doesn't allow comfortable work using non-english code page.

before this dialogue there is alot of possible dialogue variants. it depends on guest race and aggressivity. can you give more info please? which race was speaker? is he belongs aggressive (raiders, etc) fraction? 

44 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

I develop mods on english. because creation kit doesn't allow comfortable work using non-english code page.

before this dialogue there is alot of possible dialogue variants. it depends on guest race and aggressivity. can you give more info please? which race was speaker? is he belongs aggressive (raiders, etc) fraction? 

The Race is always human and Mod-Setting allows only friendly NPCs and the faction varies. Sometimes NPCs added by mods, sometimes vanilla citizens, sometimes Raiders and travellers from Nukaworld. I filmed it so you can hopefully see what is missing. Perhaps the mod has problems with a mixed crowd from many DLCs and mods? Or is only the speaker important?
I had crowds from 1 faction (nuka-world-raiders for example) only but no dialogue showed up.

The mod setting is "dn_pref_comp_any".

The speaker in the vid is a raider captive from nukaworld.

I saw a dialogue line for the first time when I changed the mod settings to "DN-pref_comp_companion" but this time there was no option to involve the player in the orgy.

Could it be that you didn't wrote dialogue for the "DN-Pref_Comp_any" scenario?

11 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I saw a dialogue line for the first time when I changed the mod settings to "DN-pref_comp_companion" but this time there was no option to involve the player in the orgy.

Could it be that you didn't wrote dialogue for the "DN-Pref_Comp_any" scenario?

maybe there is filter mistake. i'll investigate. thank you.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I think there is a problem with the supermutants. They start no dialogue after the player wakes up.  It happens with a follower and without. "The interlocutor can't reach you. Restart" He stands right next to me in my house.

aye. found this too. fixing.

I have the "worldwide" NPC search active but it often happens that the mod can't find a certain race in some places. For example Supermutants and synth never spawn in sanctuary. I guess "worldwide" means a big area. And I've never seen the bloats_race.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I have the "worldwide" NPC search active but it often happens that the mod can't find a certain race in some places. For example Supermutants and synth never spawn in sanctuary. I guess "worldwide" means a big area. And I've never seen the bloats_race.

nope. worldwide is worldwide. there is no distance checks. and no scripts for those filters it's all inside f4 engine and i have no idea how it search for valid references. i will not redone it to script search, because its too slow and will affect performance - i think that lags is not right price for more accurate search.

V 0.36
+ dialogues were redesigned, that allows to remove most scripts
+ new dialogue phrases and some old phrases fixes to solve companions related bug reported by @xyzxyz 
+ supermutants dialogue tree fixes to prevent dialogue stuck in certain situations
+ MCM redesign: all companion related settings were moved to "companion settings" tab
+ added very simple companion rape and love system. It will be extended in future updates. It's is NOT COMPATIBLE with "morning sex with lovers" mod, because doing the same thing.
    few dialogues were added
    new MCM options "Companion as Raper", "Companion as Lover" and chances for both events were added
    this companion events starts only if main scenes are not able to start due to settings (chances or time)

i also have some plans to extend this events with new dialogues and more flexable settings 

PS. I'm going out for 3 days to outdoor party and won't be able to fix something and I don't sure that I could response because there is problems with cellular internet

These are my observations regarding companions as rapists and lovers:

1. When the companion is a lover, the player is given 4 dialogue choices. The first time, I chose the top one, which is asking a question. I suspect it is a placeholder? It's because the companion says nothing and both Nora and the companion would just stare at each other forever. It's not game-breaking, as I can just avoid selecting that dialogue option until you can change it.

2. No matter what animation settings I choose, the companion as lover always leads to aggressive sex. Until you can change this, I'll just imagine it as kinky role play between Nora and the companion :P

1 hour ago, Tanglin said:

These are my observations regarding companions as rapists and lovers:

1. When the companion is a lover, the player is given 4 dialogue choices. The first time, I chose the top one, which is asking a question. I suspect it is a placeholder? It's because the companion says nothing and both Nora and the companion would just stare at each other forever. It's not game-breaking, as I can just avoid selecting that dialogue option until you can change it.

2. No matter what animation settings I choose, the companion as lover always leads to aggressive sex. Until you can change this, I'll just imagine it as kinky role play between Nora and the companion :P

1. i do not use default dialogues and will never support them for any of my mods. sorry, but i have no time for it. XDI do not shown empty strings.

2. that just first release, as I said - there will be much more settings in future releases

On 6/24/2020 at 8:09 PM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i want to explain why some people have "tags" issue.

for example. they was installed some animations without proper tags for most of anims, or with proper tags, but with low tags combinations. then they want to use: 1. threesome 2. aggressive animations and turns on those MCM options. so. AAF tried to find animations with those tags and might do not find them, because there is no threesome animations with / without aggressive tags. In situations when no any tag is installed (most animations here at lovers are WITHOUT tags) there is same problem. 

I recommend to read official AAF guide with list of necessary animations AND patches and TAGS mods that are necessary for most AAF mods works

I do not blame AAF i just write how it works on my opinion.

There is of course might be my bugs, but i need papyrus.log to recognize problem. 

I'm using alot of animations in my game, and have installed @Halstrom tag data (similar to AAF themes) and have no animation related problems with common guests (humans, ghouls) but uncommon guests sometimes might make a problem, because there is no big amount of animations with them.

Halstrom's Tag Data is over 2 years out of date, as far as I know it's not even uploaded anywhere anymore, I don't think I even have a copy anymore. It was the beta for Themes.

I really like this mod but the english dialogues (choice of words and grammar) need some work. My english is not good enough for that but perhaps someone else can help you.

For example the follower rape line "I'll learn you to obey" should be "I'll teach you to obey" if I catch the meaning right.

In my wasteland travels, it seems that only companions using the vanilla framework are eligible targets for the "guests".  Companions that are programmed not to occupy the normal companion slot (e.g. the ones included in Depravity) just watch the action.  This is true even when selecting "Companions" as the preferred target.

Anyway, it's not really a bug.  Might be a nice revision for future versions though.  I'm really enjoying the mod!

And are there different approach dialogues if the player is male? I haven't testet everything yet. I noticed some dialogues that seem to fit for a male player too (or an ugly female^^) with the Prefer_comp_componion setting but in the same scenario they use dialogues for female player dialogues (slut, etc.) too.

Or would adding dialogues for a male player+female companion just douple the mod?

The Follower lover/rapist is only written for a female player. I hope you will add more in the future :)