Sorry if I missed this in one of the earlier posts, but does anyone know if this can be made to work with the See You Sleep mod?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18324

It seems like there's a conflict in the wakeup routine which leaves the camera stuck when (I think) SYS is trying to do its climbing out of bed sequence and a Dangerous Nights encounter is triggered (I'm currently testing with DN 0.36 and SYS 2.1).

A bit more testing suggests that See You Sleep adjusts the camera position and then locks player controls when getting out of bed, so if a DN encounter triggers, the player controls and camera are only unlocked after AAF finishes (you just can't see the animation unless it happens to have been positioned where SYS aimed the camera during wake-up).

SOLUTION: [Well, workaround anyway...] In the MCM for DN disable the AAF Speedup option and that will give you enough time to climb out of bed while AAF waits to gather and position actors. Things seemed to function reasonably well once I did that.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:21 PM, vaultbait said:

Sorry if I missed this in one of the earlier posts, but does anyone know if this can be made to work with the See You Sleep mod?

Ill investigate is there is possible to catch camera changed behavior, and if it's possible - i"ll make a compatibility fro this and similar mods

9 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

Ill investigate is there is possible to catch camera changed behavior, and if it's possible - i"ll make a compatibility fro this and similar mods

Thanks for looking into it! As I said, it does seem to basically work as long as you let AAF use its default gathering phase timer, the AAF speedup option in DN's MCM just winds up jumping into the animation before See You Sleep unlocks player input to allow camera movement again.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks for looking into it! As I said, it does seem to basically work as long as you let AAF use its default gathering phase timer, the AAF speedup option in DN's MCM just winds up jumping into the animation before See You Sleep unlocks player input to allow camera movement again.

I have just made a fix. If player's control is disabled on wakeup event, my mod will wait up to 30 seconds, before starts up. If this time is gone and player still have no control, my mod will restart itself.

so this fix will be in next update, but because I have some plans for it, I can't publish it right now.

V 0.37
+ full French MCM translation for current version. Thanks to @hkheung
+ added native support for "see you sleep" mod: if player is in furniture on wakeup event, my mod will wait up to 30 seconds, before starts up. If this time is gone and player still in furniture, my mod will restart itself.
+ new dialogue variants for companion
+ some fixes

14 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

I have just made a fix. If player's control is disabled on wakeup event, my mod will wait up to 30 seconds, before starts up. If this time is gone and player still have no control, my mod will restart itself.

so this fix will be in next update, but because I have some plans for it, I can't publish it right now.

Thanks! I can't wait to give it a try. Incidentally, See You Sleep seems to be fairly popular, though it came to my attention because it's a dependency of this mod where you masturbate in your sleep:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45917

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice mod. Used to never sleep in game, but now I do just to see who will jump me and do what to me..I use Immersive Lovers Embrace (I know you are familiar) and your interuption of sleep happens during the sound portion of Immersive. If I do not wake up, your mod sometimes shuts down, If I wake up, your mod sometimes shuts down. Is there a setting I missed that would have your mod delay interupting my sleep till after Immersive does its' thing? Thanks..

11 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Very nice mod. Used to never sleep in game, but now I do just to see who will jump me and do what to me..I use Immersive Lovers Embrace (I know you are familiar) and your interuption of sleep happens during the sound portion of Immersive. If I do not wake up, your mod sometimes shuts down, If I wake up, your mod sometimes shuts down. Is there a setting I missed that would have your mod delay interupting my sleep till after Immersive does its' thing? Thanks..

no there is no such setttings. my mod waiting for 30 seconds  after player character waked up and if something going wrong it will shutdown. i have no plans to make this setting modifiable, because it's too risky and change nothing in general. 

is there a way to disable the wakeup timer? So that you can get raped without warning? Right now i get all kind of crazy bots mutants malrats bugs and other things cralling around without harassing me right from the get go :)

Right now my Charakter would be lying naked in the bed without clothes so ...

23 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

is there a way to disable the wakeup timer? So that you can get raped without warning? Right now i get all kind of crazy bots mutants malrats bugs and other things cralling around without harassing me right from the get go :)

Right now my Charakter would be lying naked in the bed without clothes so ...

i do not understand. 

there is soft timer. if player character is not in furniture (you are do not using sleep anywhere and similar mods) scene will start immediately. if you are using furniture animations for sleeping mod will wait till you stand up. if 30 seconds timer ended and you are still not stand - mod will restart. so if you want to have scene - just stand up from bed. or disable sleep animation mod

I haven't installed the latest version, still on 0.37, but here are my observations:

1. Companions' chance to rape or make love to the player seems to be a yes/no value. If I set the chance to 100% and select "yes" to allow companion rape, for example, it will always happen, as expected. If I set it to 99% and below, it never happens. It's the same with companions' chance to make love.

2. I was sleeping in Arcadia and Raiders appeared, only to be gunned down by the Arcadia synths. I reloaded and tested it again and the same thing happened when supermutants showed up.

On 7/13/2020 at 11:54 PM, BustyArgonianMaid said:

Man, I may need to pay someone to make a bunch of sleeping rape animations just for this mod!

I was thinking to pay someone to get animations from FO NV/3 ported. Among others anim 903 (for Cait ;) . I don't know if there are still animators active who are willing to do this. 

When raiders are spawned they get instantly attacked if a turret or a NPC detects their hostile faction. Mods in Skyrim circumvented similar issues by creating temp. copies of NPCs with no hostile factions attached. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been playing with:

- AAF Violate

- Family Planning Enhanced

- AAF Dirty Sex

- Tattoos after Rape

And have been working great.

Can't get AAF Dangerous to work. I always wake up with a notification that my companion was too far away, and AAF Dangerous nights is restarting. Never works.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the hardest parts of rewriting the words is knowing how it is meant to sound.
Some lines are goofy
Some are a tiny bit dark

One is demanding of a reward for chasing off pervs
Some are too odd for me to know the intent: caring for, wanting from, scary to.
Please add the intent( the why, the tone)  so I can match the english dialog

Side note:
+ When held captive (RSE II Abductions) then sleeping the ones who show up, from AAF Dangerous Nights wait behind the captors then leave.
+ McM option for wait time does not exceed McM option for abductor animation duration 300 seconds. (Silly me)
+ Maybe they could go first and make the captor wait his turn

Side note 2:
+ Real Handcuffs / Devious Devices intergration?
+ Wake up restrained, responses could be "Stop I will pay"  "Finally!  A good morning" "I'll hunt you all down" "I see you got a Fast Pass"