looks like current version is stable enough, so I would focus to 0.3 version with those features:

+ companion could be raped. I want to make option for companion to be raped with player (if there is more than one "guest") and also allow player to choose mode when only companion will be raped, but not player.

+ allow to disable "anal" tag for those who play male main character and do not want to be raped with such way

+ option to multiply scenes if threesome is off but there is more than one "guest" - they would rape victims one by one

v 0.27
+ french MCM translation has been updated to 0.26 state (also available as optional download). Thanks to @hkheung. New strings are in English
+ added "allow Anal" MCM option. It allow to avoid anal sex that is useful for male main characters
+ fixed bug when guests has been spawned but nobody has been talked to player
+ fixed bug with wrong character sex detection

I really like the mod,  I also like how they run away if I give them enough end time.  Can I/we help you write the english dialog?  If no one already is helping.  Maybe "Who's there?" instead of "No good" when waking up?  Also even when set to 100 there are times when no one is there and I stand around wondering where they are.  It's rare as it mostly fires everytime.  Could be because I have it set to 'enemies only', while sleeping inside of home plate, with it set to 'no for global'

Also there are spoilers when enemies are allowed Too many spoilers for anyone who hasn't explored every where as you'll see enemies that I/you/they didn't know even existed.  On the plus side I know that OaR (Outcasts and Remnants) is installed correctly as a Pimp showed up when friendlies were allowed lol

Edit: did you want the Jurassic sized debug log?

3 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Also there are spoilers when enemies are allowed Too many spoilers for anyone who hasn't explored every where as you'll see enemies 

you need to turn off world search if u don't like it. but without it option there will be much less encounters, because not so many possible guests nearby sometimes

11 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

I really like the mod,  I also like how they run away if I give them enough end time.  Can I/we help you write the english dialog? 

sure. u can just write old string (or it's beginning) and then new string. i understand that my english is bad and i have no stubbornness to deny it ?

technical update

V 0.27.1
+ french MCM translation has been updated to actual state (also available as optional download). Thanks to @hkheung.
+ fixed "reinstall mod" function calling (was broken some updates ago)
+ dialogue tree changed for better stability
+ added some idle animations to dialogues
+ if dialogue timer is ended and dialogue still not started, there would be a sex scene instead with notification (previously mod was stopping)
+ added empty voice files and lips animations for all dialogues
+ added some notifications when guests are incoming

9 minutes ago, WearableNine said:

Encountered a bug that seems to disable entering pipboy menu with the "tap" button when turning on pipboy light after waking up and before sex animation.  Tried reloading a previous save before going to sleep and the bug still persisted.

this mod do nothing with player controls.  so the problem is somewhere else.

20 hours ago, WearableNine said:

Encountered a bug that seems to disable entering pipboy menu with the "tap" button when turning on pipboy light after waking up and before sex animation.  Tried reloading a previous save before going to sleep and the bug still persisted.

I've had that problem long before this mod came about.  You can use the other pipboy hotkeys to access the pipboy menu.  I for inventory, M for map and the are a few others like radio (?) I can't remember what it is, but I've had to deal with that bug for years

@Jahem_kinkaid Is the distance tied to the AAF wizard actors scan located in the AAF settings.ini file?  I might have to revert mine to the original 500(?) instead of 2500 to truly test this mod

On 5/22/2020 at 1:28 AM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

sure. u can just write old string (or it's beginning) and then new string. i understand that my english is bad and i have no stubbornness to deny it ?

I'll grab some paper and make notes of the situations (Location, guests, dialog choices) and make a few attempts to write better dialog :D

12 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

I've had that problem long before this mod came about.  You can use the other pipboy hotkeys to access the pipboy menu.  I for inventory, M for map and the are a few others like radio (?) I can't remember what it is, but I've had to deal with that bug for years

@Jahem_kinkaid Is the distance tied to the AAF wizard actors scan located in the AAF settings.ini file?  I might have to revert mine to the original 500(?) instead of 2500 to truly test this mod

actors fro scene is near player, so you no need such big distance. 500 is enough (it's about 5 meters radius)

On 5/24/2020 at 12:35 PM, GoldenRain said:

I have no problem using other key maps to access pipboy tbh as my main are "I", "M", and "J". I think the hotkey for radio is "P" but I could be wrong and well, I rarely listen to the radio on my pipboy anyways.  But it's the fact that I can't seem to turn off or on my pipboy light is the problem I'm having.  Good news is, restarting Fallout 4 seems to fix this problem.  But if the problem isn't this mod then that is awesome!  Skyrim's Dangerous Nights mod was one of my favorite mods from Loverslab and this is starting to become one of them as well. ?

minor, but important update, that allows to speed up scene starting for newest AAF versions (thanks to @EgoBallistic who says me how to fix this terrible lag)

V 0.27.3
+ added new MCM option (under compatibility tab) that allow to remove delay before scene starts for new AAF version (greater than beta 50 i'm using)

V 0.27.2
+ added option to MCM that allows to show notification messages from mod (like "someone aproach you") as message window

i'm also found an issue with survival mode. when you loaded save after sleeping on bed, mod become broken. i'm fixing it right now, so I believe that tomorrow I'm going to publish another hotfix for 27 version and I hope that after that I'm going to to work at 28 version to add "companion" logic.

Sometimes the rapist/guest cannot reach the player. For example in a locked room or if the height difference is too extreme. My pc was sleeping on a highway and woke up due to voices. Nobody there. After some time I got the message that the rapist was tired of waiting and would rape me. Then I got this message. I guess raping myself is not the intention ;)

ScreenShot0.png.e698e1fb6c6d8cd55d765804d664d4a8.png

1 hour ago, RogueMage said:

Sometimes the rapist/guest cannot reach the player. For example in a locked room or if the height difference is too extreme. My pc was sleeping on a highway and woke up due to voices. Nobody there. After some time I got the message that the rapist was tired of waiting and would rape me. Then I got this message. I guess raping myself is not the intention ;)

i'll try to repeat such situation. ty for report

13 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Just to update, after uninstalling the mod, making a save, and then reinstalling it, it looks like the mod is working now. 

may be you turned off "whole world search". without it option turned on game sometime couldn't find property characters. and there is a small mistake in current versions that do not allow to reuse characters. i fixed it in 0.28 but can't upload it yet, because there is alot of other changes that i need to test