1 hour ago, Wien1938 said:

Contributing with my little bit of skill - I found a few spelling & grammatical errors in the pregnancy xml, so have made the corrections in the linked document. Hope this helps! :)

vzePregKinkEvents.xml 16.91 kB · 5 downloads

I took the new version and called it 0.2 (upgraded the version number inside the file) .. <!-- Version 0.2 of Preg Kink Events -->

Then ran it through a validator, still valid, great. I will keep working based on your edits.

https://www.freeformatter.com/xml-validator-xsd.html

2 minutes ago, ioe23 said:

Maybe consider adding a check when you're inserting into the event dictionary to see if the event id already exists

this is just me being dumb, but

image.png.287bff31178c873f1b36a47bcefc5798.png

Perfectly good point @ioe23.

Suggestion to @BadListener, you can do a Try Catch, and if this specific exception is thrown then you can just add a random number on the eventname and have it try again?

Or at least give a more specific error message, pointing towards the file and row that is the sinner?

47 minutes ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Perfectly good point @ioe23.

Suggestion to @BadListener, you can do a Try Catch, and if this specific exception is thrown then you can just add a random number on the eventname and have it try again?

Or at least give a more specific error message, pointing towards the file and row that is the sinner?

I guess issue will be resolved if i put a random number on event name however this will cause an issue with events that call other events.

I will instead throw the exception and name of event into a log into the file on load and say some events failed to load or something during the game when the actual event loading happens.

2 hours ago, Kralj_Johann said:

Yes plz because i don't know how to do that :D

Take these and keep working on it? It is just an example. It is for @Kralj_Johann but I make no assumptions or judgement to his inclinations.

Note that the initial event have
 <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags>

And that is the main thing that will make the events happen for a male hero.

If male on male is not your thing, just use a female captor.

'CaptorGenderIsFemale' requiring the leader of the captor party to be female.

Note that not all flags are intended to be restrictions. For example the type/kinks flags were originally intended to help control various things like images and such. You could for example argue for adding the Prostitution flag on the event below.

<!-- Types / Kinks -->
                <xs:enumeration value="Common"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="Femdom"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="Bestiality"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="Prostitution"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="Romance"/>

MALE ON MALE CONTENT WARNING.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CEEvents xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="file://CEEventsModal.xsd">

<!-- KraljJoh Events file version 0.1   ... update this version as you work with the file  -->

<!-- When you change things, use for example https://www.freeformatter.com/xml-validator-xsd.html to check that your XML file is still valid? -->

<!-- This is the event that can be randomly selected and used in the game. -->
	<CEEvent>
		<Name>KraljJoh_LipService</Name>
		<Text>The leader of your captors stops to stroke your lips with his scarred thumb. With very crude words he makes it clear that he would make your life very hard unless you use that mouth to pleasure him. If you are any good you'd even get some coins along with a meal.</Text>

<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- For lists of all supported Flags and Consequenses, please look in the CEEventsModal.xsd .. -->
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Note that this event will only trigger if you are captured by either 1) a party with a named male leader, or 2) a leaderless group. -->
		</MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

<Options>
			<Option>
				<Order>0</Order>
				<MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- For lists of all supported Flags and Consequenses, please look in the CEEventsModal.xsd .. -->
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>DecreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				</MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>You try to say no without angering your captor, but its clear he is not happy...</OptionText>
			</Option>
			<Option>
				<Order>1</Order>
				<MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>IncreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>GiveGold</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>You nod silently and kneels..{GOLD_ICON}.</OptionText> <!-- Note that some game variables and icons can be used this way -->
				<Triggerothereventname>KraljJoh_Spitorswallow</Triggerothereventname> <!-- Note that this optional tag on an option will trigger another event as a chain reactionyou can even create looping events -->
			</Option>
		</Options>

<ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
		<SexualContent>true</SexualContent>
		<ReqHeroMinAge>18</ReqHeroMinAge>
	</CEEvent>

<!-- This event can only be triggered by other events, but it can be triggered by multiple events, so many events can lead to one single event, and you can in theory makea whole Choose Your Own End mini game. -->

<CEEvent>
		<Name>KraljJoh_Spitorswallow</Name>
		<Text> You close your eyes briefly as you lean in with an open mouth and takes the cock into your mouth, licking and then sucking. After having you worked for it, you are rewarded with a mouth full of semen. Your captor strokes your head urging you to eat your meal.</Text>
		<BackgroundName></BackgroundName>
		<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
		    <RestrictedListOfFlags>CanOnlyBeTriggeredByOtherEvent</RestrictedListOfFlags>
		<Options>
			<Option>
				<Order>0</Order>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>Spit it out on the ground.</OptionText>
			</Option>
			<Option>
				<Order>1</Order>
				<OptionText>Struggle to swallow whats been given.. </OptionText> 
			</Option>
		</Options>
		<ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
		<SexualContent>true</SexualContent>
		<ReqHeroMinAge>18</ReqHeroMinAge>
	</CEEvent>

</CEEvents>

Note that I am going to work on some events that if relationship to a named captor leader drops too far, it might result in torture events or even execution. ;)

18 minutes ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Take these and keep working on it? It is just an example.

Note that the initial event have

And that is the main thing that will make the events happen for a male hero.

If male on male is not your thing, just use a female captor.

'CaptorGenderIsFemale' requiring the leader of the captor party to be female.

Note that not all flags are intended to be restrictions. For example the type/kinks flags were originally intended to help control various things like images and such. You could for example argue for adding the Prostitution flag on the event below.

<!-- Types / Kinks -->
                <xs:enumeration value="Common"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="Femdom"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="Bestiality"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="Prostitution"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="Romance"/>

MALE ON MALE CONTENT WARNING.

Note that I am going to work on some events that if relationship to a named captor leader drops too far, it might result in torture events or even execution. ;)

Probably should make a setting for male on male content and female on female content and male on female content depending on your preference. Going to add capturing ladies or lords (whatever is your preference) events later, so a player might not want to see male on male content if he gets captured, but wants to see the sexual content between the females.

At the same time you could just remove the events but for some people who have changing preferences daily that is too much work. ?

Come to think of it, the common man in the streets would pay a pretty penny to fuck a enemy noblewoman locked naked in the stocks in the middle of the city....maybe a guard could toss a single penny to the captive...afterwards.  That'd be one heck of a revenue stream for the city wouldn't it?

7 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Come to think of it, the common man in the streets would pay a pretty penny to fuck a enemy noblewoman locked naked in the stocks in the middle of the city....maybe a guard could toss a single penny to the captive...afterwards.  That'd be one heck of a revenue stream for the city wouldn't it?

Fine fine, you convinced me, I will add some economy events into this mod after.

9 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Probably should make a setting for male on male content and female on female content and male on female content depending on your preference. Going to add capturing ladies or lords (whatever is your preference) events later, so a player might not want to see male on male content if he gets captured, but wants to see the sexual content between the females.

At the same time you could just remove the events but for some people who have changing preferences daily that is too much work. ?

If you add the flags Heterosexual, Homosexual and Lesbian - they could be configured to sort out events with those flags - you could put it in your configuration that can be reached through the main menu.

Of course, it adds yet another thing that needs to be on every event. At least if you want the sorting to work.

I'd still go with making it optional flag. But that is just me.

Then for example..

A event where the male hero have sex with both a wealthy and important man in the village, and his wife. Could be flagged as both 'Heterosexual' and 'Homosexual'.

And the sorting would work like that someone clicked the configuration to avoid Homosexual content would not see this event triggered.

40 minutes ago, prakhan said:

anyway yet to toss your captured lords and ladies to your troops for a moral boost and have them leave after striped of gear ... maybe on a mule? or slow mount

maybe some influence loss ?

good idea but capture system will not be done this week, just finished slavery for the player, and renown loss.

23 minutes ago, BadListener said:

good idea but capture system will not be done this week, just finished slavery for the player, and renown loss.

Just hope and dreams at this point =).  And tbh seems you have enough on your plate.

That said.. Is there anyway to get a deposit thread for MB2 that has the current info on mod status  as well as a link to all the addons everyone making? rather then comb this forum?

Asking here cause all the smart people seem to reading this =)

1 hour ago, BadListener said:

Sweet. I will try to hydrate myself properly as I drool in anticipation.

hi me again

little bug:

if you born a boy .boy wont in your family.

if you born a girl .she will be in your family.

btw awesome mod dude

ps: a crash issue,if you not check “Stolen gear" option ,game will crash when you born a child. idk how did this happened

First of all, great mod. I really appreciate the effort put into this tool this early in the games lifecycle. I wanted to write some events myself, but ran into some problems along the way. Mainly the fact that there is no proper template for creating an event, which really slows down the process. So I sat down and created my own template, adding all options to the template I could find and understand. Futhermore I added a heavily commented version of the template to use as a reference. Most of it is common sense, but since it is a template it doesn't hurt to spell things out.

Sadly I couldn't figure out the effects of all of the options, so I had to leave the template incomplete. If anyone (especially @BadListener ) could help me complete the template I would be really grateful... ^^'

I marked all of the unclear snippets of code with a <!-- Clarification Needed --> comment (sometimes with specific questions).

The philosophy behind the template is that it contains all valid options and when creating a new event you simply delete whatever you don't need/fill in the values, with comments clarifying the implications.

I created the file with Notepad++ for better readability. Hopefully the copy paste didn't eat up the formatting... :x

Spoiler

<CEEvents xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="file://CEEventsModal.xsd">
    <!-- Template without comments for copy-paste. Commented version below. Some comments were left in for readability (flags).-->
    <CEEvent>
        <Name>EventID</Name>
        <Text>EventText</Text>
        <BackgroundName>PNG_Name</BackgroundName>
            <!-- Types / Kinks -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Common</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Femdom</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Bestiality</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Prostitution</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Romance</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <!-- Locations -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTravellingParty</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationDungeon</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationHideout</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTavern</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationVillage</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationCity</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationCastle</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <!-- Requirement type flags that can be described as boolean -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroHaveOffspring</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroHaveSpouse</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsPregnant</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroOwnsFief</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsClanLeader</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <!-- Options for triggering events, if someone wants to mod things to happen for example instaed of a planned and agreed upon wedding .. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>DeathAlternative</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptureAlternative</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>DesertionAlternative</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>MarriageAlternative</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>DuringPlayerRaid</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LowMoralPlayerPartyAlternative</RestrictedListOfFlags>
        <Options>
            <Option>
                <Order>0</Order>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>GiveXP</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>ImpregnationRisk</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>AttemptEscape</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                <OptionText>OptionText</OptionText>
                <Triggerothereventname>EventID</Triggerothereventname>
            </Option>
            <Option>
                <Order>1</Order>
            </Option>
        </Options>

<ReqCustomCode>boolean</ReqCustomCode>
        <SexualContent>boolean</SexualContent>
        <PregnancyRiskModifier>integer</PregnancyRiskModifier>
        <EscapeChance>integer</EscapeChance>
        <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>integer</WeightedChanceOfOccuring>
        <CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes>integer</CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes>
        <AgreeText>string</AgreeText>
        <IsCancelOptional>boolean</IsCancelOptional>
        <CancelText>string</CancelText>
        <AgreeResultText>string</AgreeResultText>

<!-- Requirements for the event to trigger. -->
        <ReqHeroMinAge>integer</ReqHeroMinAge>
        <ReqHeroMaxAge>integer</ReqHeroMaxAge>
        <ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem>string</ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem>
        <ReqHeroPartyHaveItem>string</ReqHeroPartyHaveItem>
        <ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage>integer</ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage>
        <ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage>integer</ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage>
        <ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove>integer</ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove>
        <ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow>integer</ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow>
        <ReqCaptorTrait>string</ReqCaptorTrait>        
    </CEEvent>

<!-- Template with comments for reference. -->
    <CEEvent> <!-- The beginning of the code for a new event. It marks the boundary of the event itself and must be closed at the end of the event. See at the bottom of the event. -->
        <Name>EventID</Name> <!-- The internal name for the event, which is used to identify it. The ID has to be unique to avoid errors. This name is also used to allow another event to call, or transition, into this one. More on that below. -->
        <Text>EventText</Text> <!-- The text placed in this line will be displayed on screen once the event is triggered. -->
        <BackgroundName>PNG_Name</BackgroundName> <!-- The name for the background-picture (the picture behind the text of the event). The picture is expected to be a png placed in: zCaptivityEvents\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\Sprites\SpriteSheets\captivity_backgrounds. If you use vortex make sure to add the picture it to the source folder. -->
        <MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Where is the options file to check for these flags? -->  <!-- This section defines the flags for the event. These are mainly used to categorize the event and at some point allow for filterting of events based on these events. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CanOnlyBeTriggeredByOtherEvent</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Adding this line prevents the event from being triggered as an initial event, which means that it will never pop up first. Instead this type of event has to be called by another event. More on that below in the options section. -->
            <!-- Types / Kinks --> <!-- These should be self-explanatory. Set reasonable flags to allow for better filtering. -->
            <!-- Locations --> <!-- These flags determine during which circumstances the event can be triggered. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTravellingParty</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being a prisoner of a mobile party on the world-map. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationDungeon</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being imprisoned in a dungeon. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationHideout</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being held in a bandit-hideout. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTavern</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Clarification Needed -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationVillage</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being a prisoner of a mobile party, while your captors wait in a village. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationCity</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being a prisoner of a mobile party, while your captors wait in a city. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationCastle</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being a prisoner of a mobile party, while your captors wait in a castle. -->
            <!-- Requirement type flags that can be described as boolean --> <!-- Basically yes or no questions, which are added requirements for the event to trigger. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to female heroes. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to male heroes. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to captors who have a female leader. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to captors who have a male leader. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroHaveOffspring</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to heroes with children. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroHaveSpouse</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to married heroes. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsPregnant</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to pregnant heroes. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroOwnsFief</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to heroes who own fiefs. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsClanLeader</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to heroes who are also clan-leaders. -->
            <!-- Options for triggering events, if someone wants to mod things to happen for example instaed of a planned and agreed upon wedding . These aren't used yet, but are listed for completions sake. -->
        </MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- End of the restricton section. -->

<Options> <!-- Beginning of the options section. Each option represents a button on the screen, during an event. The options are displayed in ascending numerical order. -->
            <Option> <!-- Beginning of the first option. -->
                <Order>0</Order> <!-- The position of the option during an event. 0 being the first option to be displayed. -->
                <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Beginning of the list of effects triggered by selecting this option. -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>GiveXP</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Awards the hero xp. How much? What kind? -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>GiveGold</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Award the hero gold.? How much? -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>ImpregnationRisk</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Adding this line adds the risk of pregnancy to selecting this option. The percentile chance is set below the options. -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>IncreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- How much? --> <!-- Adding this line results in gaining relation with the leader of your captors party. -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>DecreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- How much? --> <!-- Adding this line results in losing relation with the leader of your captors party. -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>AttemptEscape</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Adding this line adds the chance of escaping your captors. The percentile chance is set below the options. -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Adding this line results in the event concluding after selecting this option. Effectively ending the event. -->
                </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- End of the list of effects triggered by selecting this option. -->
                <OptionText>OptionText</OptionText> <!-- The text displayed on the button for this option. -->
                <Triggerothereventname>EventID</Triggerothereventname> <!-- This line results in another event being triggered upon selection this option. Remove line and add the 'continue' line in the consequences section to end the event upon selecting the option. -->
            </Option> <!-- End of the first option. -->

<Option> <!-- Beginning of the second option. Refer to the code above for comments. This option has been added to show that multiple option can be added in the options section. -->
                <Order>1</Order>
                <Triggerothereventname>EventID</Triggerothereventname> <!-- Remove line to end the event upon selecting the option. -->
            </Option>
        </Options>

<ReqCustomCode>boolean</ReqCustomCode> <!-- Clarification Needed -->
        <SexualContent>boolean</SexualContent> <!-- Flag to mark the event as sexual in nature. Used for filtering. -->
        <PregnancyRiskModifier>integer</PregnancyRiskModifier> <!-- Determines the percentile chance of impregnation for the options above. Entering a 69 would result in a 69% chance of pregnancy. -->
        <EscapeChance>integer</EscapeChance> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- There seem to be event for failed attempts, but I couldn't find them... --> <!-- Determines the percentile chance of escape for the options above. Entering a 10 would result in a 10% chance of escape. -->
        <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>integer</WeightedChanceOfOccuring> <!-- Determines the chance for this event to be selected. Add all weights of all of your events together and compare it to this value. Having a total weight of 400 and this event having a weight of 10 would result in a 2,5% chance for this event to be selected when an event is triggered (as long as the requirements are met). -->
        <CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes>integer</CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Whether this is per playthrough or capture is unclear. --> <!-- Limits the number of times this event can be triggered. -->
        <AgreeText>string</AgreeText> <!-- Clarification Needed -->
        <IsCancelOptional>boolean</IsCancelOptional> <!-- Clarification Needed -->
        <CancelText>string</CancelText> <!-- Clarification Needed -->
        <AgreeResultText>string</AgreeResultText> <!-- Clarification Needed -->

<ReqHeroMinAge>integer</ReqHeroMinAge> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '>=' or '>'? --> <!-- The minimum age of the hero required for the event to be selected. -->
        <ReqHeroMaxAge>integer</ReqHeroMaxAge> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '<=' or '<'? --> <!-- The maximum age of the hero to allow the event to be selected. -->
        <ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem>string</ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Does this refer to the plane name (such as 'Mule') or the item ID? --> <!-- Requirement for an item being present in the captors inventory for the event to be selected. -->
        <ReqHeroPartyHaveItem>string</ReqHeroPartyHaveItem> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Does this refer to the plane name (such as 'Mule') or the item ID? --> <!-- Requirement for an item being present in the captives/heros inventory for the event to be selected. -->
        <ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage>integer</ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '<=' or '<'? --> <!-- The maximum percentage of health the hero can have for this event to be selected.  -->
        <ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage>integer</ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '>=' or '>'? --> <!-- The minimum percentage of health the hero can have for this event to be selected.  -->
        <ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove>integer</ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '>=' or '>'? --> <!-- The minimum amount of relations required with the captor for this event to be selected. -->
        <ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow>integer</ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '<=' or '<'? --> <!-- The maximum amount of relations required with the captor for this event to be selected. -->
        <ReqCaptorTrait>string</ReqCaptorTrait>    <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this the plain name (such as 'Cruel') or the trait ID? --> <!-- Can you add multiple traits to this line or do you add multiple lines of this? --> <!-- When in a dungeon, does this check your initial captor, the owner of the city/caste or the govenor? --> <!-- Requirement for your captor to have a certain trait for the event to be valid. -->
    </CEEvent> <!-- End of the code for this particular event. -->
</CEEvents> <!-- End of the code for all events. This belongs on the very bottom of this file. -->

Aside from the template I have some suggestions for the mod. Namely adding restrictions to event options to streamline the amount of code needed for varied events. These could be additive to the events base-flags. So once the filter for the options is in place you can play all events up to a point. For example:

You might want to add a sfw event, which can be completed as such, while offering another nsfw solution, as long as it is enabled. Specifically you could have an event where you can try to persuade one of your captors to let you go, which is based on your charm, but if you have nsfw events enabled you might be offered an additional option to seduce your captor instead.

Skillchecks, random chances and specific exp would also be very helpful to add fluff to the events.

Edit:

Introducing the captors faction or culture as a flag would also allow for some more immersive interactions and make them feel less similar. And since I am already asking for so much, why not also add the criminal rating already in place? ^^'

Skillchecks would probably work best if they are used in the transitions in the options section. Something like:

random_range_mult_positive = 140 (maximum percentage of the base skill for the roll - specific numbers as an integer chosen by the author)

random_range_mult_negative = 60 (minimum percentage of the base skill for the roll)

skill * random_range_result = result

if (result >= 90): <Triggerothereventname>EventID_1</Triggerothereventname>

elseif (result >= 50): <Triggerothereventname>EventID_2</Triggerothereventname>

else <Triggerothereventname>EventID_3</Triggerothereventname>

Obviously not proper code, but I think you get the point...

10 hours ago, BadListener said:

Fine fine, you convinced me, I will add some economy events into this mod after.

Holy cow! A flippant, tongue in cheek comment from me in the virtual peanut gallery unexpectedly going into the game! Anyway.  I wasn't asking for anything like that to be in the game, just an observation on how'd I'd treat a purty and nubile noblewoman from a hostile realm if she ever fell into my hands.?  On second thought, I'd rather keep her to myself...but I'd rather be on the wrong end of such a situation if you know whut I mean??

Looking forward to the player slavery you mentioned in passing!  And love what you've done with the mod so far. ??

8 hours ago, BadListener said:

dude, I am not sure about the mechanism of being assaulted, but when my heroine was captured, some lord will not torture her, why?

14 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I would apply this fate to a low ranking or unknown female captive. If this were done to a woman of high rank, the revenge on the town would be terrible, especially from her outraged relatives and allies.

30 minutes ago, Wien1938 said:

I would apply this fate to a low ranking or unknown female captive. If this were done to a woman of high rank, the revenge on the town would be terrible, especially from her outraged relatives and allies.

Adding renown setting,

So I implemented slavery into the works and added an hidden leveling system in regards to the slave training.

Going to look into adding quests for the player items, and adding quests in regards to escaping captivity and being hunted down. But that's probably in the timeline for next week.

Going to make a timeline to showcase the progress later today.

2 hours ago, BadListener said:

Adding renown setting,

So I implemented slavery into the works and added an hidden leveling system in regards to the slave training.

Going to look into adding quests for the player items, and adding quests in regards to escaping captivity and being hunted down. But that's probably in the timeline for next week.

Going to make a timeline to showcase the progress later today.

That sounds like great fun! :)

8 hours ago, VictoriaS said:

First of all, great mod. I really appreciate the effort put into this tool this early in the games lifecycle. I wanted to write some events myself, but ran into some problems along the way. Mainly the fact that there is no proper template for creating an event, which really slows down the process. So I sat down and created my own template, adding all options to the template I could find and understand. Futhermore I added a heavily commented version of the template to use as a reference. Most of it is common sense, but since it is a template it doesn't hurt to spell things out.

Sadly I couldn't figure out the effects of all of the options, so I had to leave the template incomplete. If anyone (especially @BadListener ) could help me complete the template I would be really grateful... ^^'

I marked all of the unclear snippets of code with a <!-- Clarification Needed --> comment (sometimes with specific questions).

The philosophy behind the template is that it contains all valid options and when creating a new event you simply delete whatever you don't need/fill in the values, with comments clarifying the implications.

I created the file with Notepad++ for better readability. Hopefully the copy paste didn't eat up the formatting... :x

Hide contents

<!-- Template without comments for copy-paste. Commented version below. Some comments were left in for readability (flags).-->
    <CEEvent>
        <Name>EventID</Name>
        <Text>EventText</Text>
        <BackgroundName>PNG_Name</BackgroundName>
            <!-- Types / Kinks -->
            <!-- Locations -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTravellingParty</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationDungeon</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationHideout</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTavern</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationVillage</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationCity</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationCastle</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <!-- Requirement type flags that can be described as boolean -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroHaveOffspring</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroHaveSpouse</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsPregnant</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroOwnsFief</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsClanLeader</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <!-- Options for triggering events, if someone wants to mod things to happen for example instaed of a planned and agreed upon wedding .. -->
        <Options>
            <Option>
                <Order>0</Order>
            </Option>
            <Option>
                <Order>1</Order>
            </Option>
        </Options>

<ReqCustomCode>boolean</ReqCustomCode>
        <SexualContent>boolean</SexualContent>
        <PregnancyRiskModifier>integer</PregnancyRiskModifier>
        <EscapeChance>integer</EscapeChance>
        <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>integer</WeightedChanceOfOccuring>
        <CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes>integer</CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes>
        <AgreeText>string</AgreeText>
        <IsCancelOptional>boolean</IsCancelOptional>
        <CancelText>string</CancelText>
        <AgreeResultText>string</AgreeResultText>

<ReqHeroMinAge>integer</ReqHeroMinAge>
        <ReqHeroMaxAge>integer</ReqHeroMaxAge>
        <ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem>string</ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem>
        <ReqHeroPartyHaveItem>string</ReqHeroPartyHaveItem>
        <ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage>integer</ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage>
        <ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage>integer</ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage>
        <ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove>integer</ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove>
        <ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow>integer</ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow>
        <ReqCaptorTrait>string</ReqCaptorTrait>        
    </CEEvent>

<!-- Template with comments for reference. -->
    <CEEvent> <!-- The beginning of the code for a new event. It marks the boundary of the event itself and must be closed at the end of the event. See at the bottom of the event. -->
        <Name>EventID</Name> <!-- The internal name for the event, which is used to identify it. The ID has to be unique to avoid errors. This name is also used to allow another event to call, or transition, into this one. More on that below. -->
        <Text>EventText</Text> <!-- The text placed in this line will be displayed on screen once the event is triggered. -->
        <BackgroundName>PNG_Name</BackgroundName> <!-- The name for the background-picture (the picture behind the text of the event). The picture is expected to be a png placed in: zCaptivityEvents\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\Sprites\SpriteSheets\captivity_backgrounds. If you use vortex make sure to add the picture it to the source folder. -->
        <MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Where is the options file to check for these flags? -->  <!-- This section defines the flags for the event. These are mainly used to categorize the event and at some point allow for filterting of events based on these events. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CanOnlyBeTriggeredByOtherEvent</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Adding this line prevents the event from being triggered as an initial event, which means that it will never pop up first. Instead this type of event has to be called by another event. More on that below in the options section. -->
            <!-- Types / Kinks --> <!-- These should be self-explanatory. Set reasonable flags to allow for better filtering. -->
            <!-- Locations --> <!-- These flags determine during which circumstances the event can be triggered. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTravellingParty</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being a prisoner of a mobile party on the world-map. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationDungeon</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being imprisoned in a dungeon. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationHideout</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being held in a bandit-hideout. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTavern</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Clarification Needed -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationVillage</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being a prisoner of a mobile party, while your captors wait in a village. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationCity</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being a prisoner of a mobile party, while your captors wait in a city. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationCastle</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Being a prisoner of a mobile party, while your captors wait in a castle. -->
            <!-- Requirement type flags that can be described as boolean --> <!-- Basically yes or no questions, which are added requirements for the event to trigger. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to female heroes. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to male heroes. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to captors who have a female leader. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to captors who have a male leader. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroHaveOffspring</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to heroes with children. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroHaveSpouse</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to married heroes. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsPregnant</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to pregnant heroes. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroOwnsFief</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to heroes who own fiefs. -->
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsClanLeader</RestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- Restricts the event to heroes who are also clan-leaders. -->
            <!-- Options for triggering events, if someone wants to mod things to happen for example instaed of a planned and agreed upon wedding . These aren't used yet, but are listed for completions sake. -->
        </MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags> <!-- End of the restricton section. -->

<Options> <!-- Beginning of the options section. Each option represents a button on the screen, during an event. The options are displayed in ascending numerical order. -->
            <Option> <!-- Beginning of the first option. -->
                <Order>0</Order> <!-- The position of the option during an event. 0 being the first option to be displayed. -->
                <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Beginning of the list of effects triggered by selecting this option. -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>GiveXP</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Awards the hero xp. How much? What kind? -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>GiveGold</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Award the hero gold.? How much? -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>ImpregnationRisk</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Adding this line adds the risk of pregnancy to selecting this option. The percentile chance is set below the options. -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>IncreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- How much? --> <!-- Adding this line results in gaining relation with the leader of your captors party. -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>DecreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- How much? --> <!-- Adding this line results in losing relation with the leader of your captors party. -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>AttemptEscape</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Adding this line adds the chance of escaping your captors. The percentile chance is set below the options. -->
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- Adding this line results in the event concluding after selecting this option. Effectively ending the event. -->
                </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences> <!-- End of the list of effects triggered by selecting this option. -->
                <OptionText>OptionText</OptionText> <!-- The text displayed on the button for this option. -->
                <Triggerothereventname>EventID</Triggerothereventname> <!-- This line results in another event being triggered upon selection this option. Remove line and add the 'continue' line in the consequences section to end the event upon selecting the option. -->
            </Option> <!-- End of the first option. -->

<Option> <!-- Beginning of the second option. Refer to the code above for comments. This option has been added to show that multiple option can be added in the options section. -->
                <Order>1</Order>
                <Triggerothereventname>EventID</Triggerothereventname> <!-- Remove line to end the event upon selecting the option. -->
            </Option>
        </Options>

<ReqCustomCode>boolean</ReqCustomCode> <!-- Clarification Needed -->
        <SexualContent>boolean</SexualContent> <!-- Flag to mark the event as sexual in nature. Used for filtering. -->
        <PregnancyRiskModifier>integer</PregnancyRiskModifier> <!-- Determines the percentile chance of impregnation for the options above. Entering a 69 would result in a 69% chance of pregnancy. -->
        <EscapeChance>integer</EscapeChance> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- There seem to be event for failed attempts, but I couldn't find them... --> <!-- Determines the percentile chance of escape for the options above. Entering a 10 would result in a 10% chance of escape. -->
        <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>integer</WeightedChanceOfOccuring> <!-- Determines the chance for this event to be selected. Add all weights of all of your events together and compare it to this value. Having a total weight of 400 and this event having a weight of 10 would result in a 2,5% chance for this event to be selected when an event is triggered (as long as the requirements are met). -->
        <CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes>integer</CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Whether this is per playthrough or capture is unclear. --> <!-- Limits the number of times this event can be triggered. -->
        <AgreeText>string</AgreeText> <!-- Clarification Needed -->
        <IsCancelOptional>boolean</IsCancelOptional> <!-- Clarification Needed -->
        <CancelText>string</CancelText> <!-- Clarification Needed -->
        <AgreeResultText>string</AgreeResultText> <!-- Clarification Needed -->

<ReqHeroMinAge>integer</ReqHeroMinAge> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '>=' or '>'? --> <!-- The minimum age of the hero required for the event to be selected. -->
        <ReqHeroMaxAge>integer</ReqHeroMaxAge> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '<=' or '<'? --> <!-- The maximum age of the hero to allow the event to be selected. -->
        <ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem>string</ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Does this refer to the plane name (such as 'Mule') or the item ID? --> <!-- Requirement for an item being present in the captors inventory for the event to be selected. -->
        <ReqHeroPartyHaveItem>string</ReqHeroPartyHaveItem> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Does this refer to the plane name (such as 'Mule') or the item ID? --> <!-- Requirement for an item being present in the captives/heros inventory for the event to be selected. -->
        <ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage>integer</ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '<=' or '<'? --> <!-- The maximum percentage of health the hero can have for this event to be selected.  -->
        <ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage>integer</ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '>=' or '>'? --> <!-- The minimum percentage of health the hero can have for this event to be selected.  -->
        <ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove>integer</ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '>=' or '>'? --> <!-- The minimum amount of relations required with the captor for this event to be selected. -->
        <ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow>integer</ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow> <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this '<=' or '<'? --> <!-- The maximum amount of relations required with the captor for this event to be selected. -->
        <ReqCaptorTrait>string</ReqCaptorTrait>    <!-- Clarification Needed --> <!-- Is this the plain name (such as 'Cruel') or the trait ID? --> <!-- Can you add multiple traits to this line or do you add multiple lines of this? --> <!-- When in a dungeon, does this check your initial captor, the owner of the city/caste or the govenor? --> <!-- Requirement for your captor to have a certain trait for the event to be valid. -->
    </CEEvent> <!-- End of the code for this particular event. -->
</CEEvents> <!-- End of the code for all events. This belongs on the very bottom of this file. -->

Aside from the template I have some suggestions for the mod. Namely adding restrictions to event options to streamline the amount of code needed for varied events. These could be additive to the events base-flags. So once the filter for the options is in place you can play all events up to a point. For example:

You might want to add a sfw event, which can be completed as such, while offering another nsfw solution, as long as it is enabled. Specifically you could have an event where you can try to persuade one of your captors to let you go, which is based on your charm, but if you have nsfw events enabled you might be offered an additional option to seduce your captor instead.

Skillchecks, random chances and specific exp would also be very helpful to add fluff to the events.

Edit:

Introducing the captors faction or culture as a flag would also allow for some more immersive interactions and make them feel less similar. And since I am already asking for so much, why not also add the criminal rating already in place? ^^'

Skillchecks would probably work best if they are used in the transitions in the options section. Something like:

random_range_mult_positive = 140 (maximum percentage of the base skill for the roll - specific numbers as an integer chosen by the author)

random_range_mult_negative = 60 (minimum percentage of the base skill for the roll)

skill * random_range_result = result

if (result >= 90): <Triggerothereventname>EventID_1</Triggerothereventname>

elseif (result >= 50): <Triggerothereventname>EventID_2</Triggerothereventname>

else <Triggerothereventname>EventID_3</Triggerothereventname>

Obviously not proper code, but I think you get the point...

First .. holy cow ..

You need to break things down into smaller and more specific questions. Perhaps post just one or three in one post. This is just a massive wall of text, and that is me saying that. ;)

ADULT SETTING

There are an setting true/false that is called SexualContent, that you set to 'true' when its sex stuff in there. Hint if you set it to true, and the MinHeroAge to under 18, the event will not trigger.

Only events targeted towards heroes under 18 without sexual content, will be allowed to be triggered by the mod. This seems the minimum effort needed to maintain general Loverslab rules. And allow for child-hero, non-sexual events.

ALLOWED TO LEAVE

Perhaps the added consequense of some options needs to be 'SetFree', BUT you can set 'AttemptEscape' as a consequense and put 100 in the optional 'EscapeChance' modifier. Ask me if you need an example.

SKILLCHECKS

Do you need skillchecks that determine if a) an event is triggered or b) an option that the hero can choose will succeed? :)

I would want to suggest again, what I write often.. please just write the events. Try to keep as close to the existing XSD schema as possible. Like to not invent fancy stuff, at most use consequences or flags that do not exist.

If you find yourself truly needing things that do not exist, I am sure they will be added, if you can present creative writing that requires such functions.

NEEDS CLARIFICATION

Many of the tags you mention and have question about are not actually coded, but assure that if you use them in a few events that you publish, and then mention that they do not work. If @BadListener do not fix them, I will write the code and send it to our amazing coder.

WeightedChanceOfOccuring - If you have 10 events, and one of them have weighted chance of occurring = 3, it will occur 3 times in 12. So 25% chance while the others have ~8% each.

PLEASE PLEASE do not create events with high weighted chances unless they are very generic and deserves popping up often.

About name or trait idea. @BadListener must answer this one, but I think this must be the ID. It could be done so that it took whatever you put in that tag and searched string search for finding that content in all the items the hero holds. So if there were 'pig' put into tag, it would allow the event to be triggered if any item the hero party holds contains 'pig' string in any item ID. Same with hero traits. However, I do not know how this would effect performance?

About below and above. Looking in the code, it seems to be that @BadListener interpreted this as higher then or lower then. So always < or >.

From the code----

Ex:

if (Hero.MainHero.Age < int.Parse(listEvent.ReqHeroMinAge))

It is awesome that you are interested @VictoriaS and I hope you write and publish some smut for us all. Please! :)

If you need someone to fix your XML if you write stuff, and it do not get through
https://www.freeformatter.com/xml-validator-xsd.html when you try to match it to the mods CEEventsModal.xsd file. I can help you out.

1 hour ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

There are an setting true/false that is called SexualContent, that you set to 'true' when its sex stuff in there. Hint if you set it to true, and the MinHeroAge to under 18, the event will not trigger.

Only events targeted towards heroes under 18 without sexual content, will be allowed to be triggered by the mod. This seems the minimum effort needed to maintain general Loverslab rules. And allow for child-hero, non-sexual events.

bool flag2 = Hero.MainHero.Age < 18f;
		if (flag2)
		{
			EndCaptivityAction.ApplyByReleasing(Hero.MainHero, null);
			return "menu_captivity_end_by_party_removed";
		}

You will automatically be released if your char is under 18. I hard coded this, and I hope its not removed.

1 hour ago, ioe23 said:

bool flag2 = Hero.MainHero.Age < 18f;
		if (flag2)
		{
			EndCaptivityAction.ApplyByReleasing(Hero.MainHero, null);
			return "menu_captivity_end_by_party_removed";
		}

You will automatically be released if your char is under 18. I hard coded this, and I hope its not removed.

Still in there. Keeping it in there. In theory you shouldn't be able to play as a child unless you modify your game.

2 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

I just have the MinHeroAge here for if you want some older women events. In regards to children events we have a hard coded restriction, the sexualContent is just used as a flag in the modlib settings.

I think there is a major reason on why its hard-coded, ideally, we don't want anyone to write sexual events and run it just by disabling sexual content to false, inside the XML, sure there is various ways around it but the hardcoded prevention piece is not something I am looking to remove from the mod right now.

Hi! First of all, love this mod, absolutely great please do keep up the amazing work but make sure you don't get burned.

There is something I'd like to get help with, not exactly why but when I load SadSun's events into my game it allways crashes, I did try couple of things, but I am not really good at finding bugs so I haven't got a clue, also I am using the 1.2 version if that helps somehow.

Spoiler

1806450311_MountBladeCrash.png.229df6c1a1b73e029d5835124ed79931.png

Also, I am hoping to eventualy make my events however when I tried to make one initialy it didn't load the events, as if it couldn't read the file.

And with that I hope you have a great day and have a good fun!

LogFileRT.txt