15 hours ago, jaketagret said:

It also came with that holotape which says it is needed to make the machine work but there's no way to hook it to a terminal.  I did read that it wasn't ready for release so I understand why not but I just wanted to comment about it.  Everything else though works pretty well.

The plan is to stick a terminal on the support pylon opposite the activator button. I'll preload a few programs, and if anyone wants to make new program/tattoo combinations, they can make their own holotapes, inherit from my scripts, and load them into the terminal to add them to the menu.

I keep putting off doing that bit for some reason. I should just get it done and over with.

The one spreader frame brings up track lights that float in the air but they disappear when the assigned NPC is removed from the frame so it doesn't bother me but I thought I'd mention it.

OK. Which frame was that? I know the lights are a bit hinky on the Heart frames.

Over all I am loving the mod and will be watching for further updates!

That's what I like to hear!

1 hour ago, SOSMarche said:

How do you get the respirator mask in the containment tank? Is it also crafted at the chem bench? I'm on a new save and haven't checked yet.

They appear magically if you assign a girl to a tube, and should remove themselves when she gets out, although that can glitch. You can also steal them from girls in the tubes, although it looks a bit odd since the air tube is part of the mask. I could be persuaded to make a craftable version without the air hose if you wanted. Probably end up doing a rubber suit to go with it if I did. Although I'm sure DD has one of those already.

If you put the player into the tattoo stand and then use the tc / player.tc commands, do you think it would apply tattoos and such correctly?

Should do, at least once I've added the tattoo part. Something else I keep procrastinating over. If the player is going to use this, it's going to need an auto-run mode though, since I'm not sure you can reach the button from the trolley. Maybe I'll add a "bug" so it starts up unexpectedly when the player is on the platform.

Do you think it would be possible to get a sort of like... majordomo outfit down the road? Imagining a situation where you have a dominant follower who 'runs' the school and the player character is a reformed raider queen who manages the day to day. Basically the over-competent secretary who does all the work while the 'headmaster' is the one who gets the credit.

Maybe when I get around to story elements. Follower AI isn't something I know much about, mind you ... not that that's ever stopped me :)

Love your work! Cannot wait to see where this goes ?

2 hours ago, SOSMarche said:

This mod slaps. I cannot wait to see where it goes. I might be a bit of a in need of reform raider latecomer so I had a few questions:

How do you get the respirator mask in the containment tank? Is it also crafted at the chem bench? I'm on a new save and haven't checked yet.

If you put the player into the tattoo stand and then use the tc / player.tc commands, do you think it would apply tattoos and such correctly?

Do you think it would be possible to get a sort of like... majordomo outfit down the road? Imagining a situation where you have a dominant follower who 'runs' the school and the player character is a reformed raider queen who manages the day to day. Basically the over-competent secretary who does all the work while the 'headmaster' is the one who gets the credit.

Love your work! Cannot wait to see where this goes ?

A follower who claims to be in charge but you do all the work. Sounds like criticizms of Preston Garvey lol In all seriousness if that's your thing I suggest you take Danse as your companion. The military stuff and mentor aspect to the relationship definitely gives it DS feels.

I actually think that thanks to Just Business it should be possible to use a few mods to allow anyone to design a custom slave follower/settler for the school.

Just get this and its dependencies then you can load up any preset from the nexus or design one yourself using the character creator, mark them in hunter mode then claim them as a slave. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41690

I suppose you could always design a suitable dominant preset and roleplay it

2 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I actually think that thanks to Just Business it should be possible to use a few mods to allow anyone to design a custom slave follower/settler for the school.

That's a very good point. It would probably be easier to take an existing dominant follower mod and extend it to be RRS aware than to make a new NPC from scratch.  If anyone wants to try it, I'm willing to make API changes if needed.

Changing the subject, keeping fifty or more slaves knocked up is a major time sink. Not that anyone's complaining, I'm sure, but after a while it gets to be work, work work all the time. Some days you just fancy having a late sunday morning in bed reading the latest Publik Occurences.

So that's probably going to be the next item of furniture. The Insemination Station!

image.png

"Insemination Station" ... Hey! That rhymes!

Now take your slave
To The Insemination Station!
Oh we'll make a start
On Belly Bulge Inflation!
So take her down
To the Insemination Station!
    Strap her down!
    Fill her up!
Let's repopulate our nation!

Join in if you know the chorus :D

13 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Is this going to be on the assembly line? 

Probably not in this form. I still want to think about how to get that ring out of the frame, if I'm going to do that. This one started as a sort of software doodle.

Is there any chance we could get resources to make our own ass cheek tattoo with the PCs name on it similar to the raider queens?

Yeah, that sounds cool. I can do you a blank chain-and-book wreath for the frame, and probably a couple of blend files for the body mesh and position. Let me think about how to get the name into the engine. Currently it's a script with a whole load of function calls. It's probably still going to need a script but I can probably make it a bit more user friendly than it is now.

Let me mull that over. Give me a prod in a day or three if I seem to forget :)

22 hours ago, DocClox said:

That's a very good point. It would probably be easier to take an existing dominant follower mod and extend it to be RRS aware than to make a new NPC from scratch.  If anyone wants to try it, I'm willing to make API changes if needed.

Changing the subject, keeping fifty or more slaves knocked up is a major time sink. Not that anyone's complaining, I'm sure, but after a while it gets to be work, work work all the time. Some days you just fancy having a late sunday morning in bed reading the latest Publik Occurences.

So that's probably going to be the next item of furniture. The Insemination Station!

image.png

"Insemination Station" ... Hey! That rhymes!

Now take your slave
To The Insemination Station!
Oh we'll make a start
On Belly Bulge Inflation!
So take her down
To the Insemination Station!
    Strap her down!
    Fill her up!
Let's repopulate our nation!

Join in if you know the chorus :D

Hi DocClox :D

I happen to be bored on account of covid and bad weather. Want me to do a pass on that model to make it all nice and textured and stuff?

31 minutes ago, Koffii said:

Hi DocClox :D

I happen to be bored on account of covid and bad weather. Want me to do a pass on that model to make it all nice and textured and stuff?

Heya Koffi! Nice to see you, (so to speak).

Yeah, certainly. It's still pretty rough, but I guess you can see that from the screeny.

Have at it, by all means! :D

shackles.7z

6 hours ago, Koffii said:

So this is how it's going:

Spoiler

render_test.png.77f6a6c66b0531809916b110f7f10809.png

Complaints? Thoughs? What kind of materials/color scheme would you like?

Up to the Doc of course, but glossy PVC for the padding would be cool :) For easy cleaning purposes of course :P 

7 hours ago, Koffii said:

So this is how it's going:

render_test.png.77f6a6c66b0531809916b110f7f10809.png

Complaints? Thoughs? What kind of materials/color scheme would you like?

Koffii mate, you never cease to amaze me,. That's fantastic!

5 hours ago, SOSMarche said:

What fonts do you use for the mod? I'm thinking about putting together a 'TEACHER' stamp for leadership.

I've just been rummaging through my svg files. Turns out they're a bit of a mish-mash.

image.png

The shirts are fairly straight forward and use Ahroni. It was a Windows built-in in Win7 and 8, but seems to have disappeared in Win 10.  There are downloadable versions available though.

logo.png

The School Logo has had a couple of variations, but the one I like best uses Elephant (another font bundled with Windows ) for the "Raider Reform School" part. The R.R.S are MS generic Latin-Wide

breeder_grey.png

The ass roundels use Equivalent for the designations and the orbital text is in Arial Rounded. The text inside the circle tends to be Berlin Sans FB Demi, but there's that much variation between roundels that you can pick whatever looks good.

I can post some svg files, if that will help.

58 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Up to the Doc of course, but glossy PVC for the padding would be cool :) For easy cleaning purposes of course :P 

I have no objection. I'm happy to trust Koffii's judgement here. He's already made the chair look about 10 times better than I ever imagined it.

@Bad Doghas been working on a blender nif import/export tool, and I've been trying to use an exported FG body to replace the static mesh in the oginal blend file. It's made me realize one thing.

Those cuffs are wonky as All Fuck.

[edit]

Seems to work. Let's see if I can paste in the animation I already posted rather than uploading it again. Save LL some disc space and bandwidth.

[edit]

No, that's not going to work. Plan B then.

Anyway, crappy idle, but it means I can make these things without having to export stuff from max to blender and back again.

If I'm really lucky I can use HKXAnim to export the idle to hkx format and get it in-game.That would make life a lot easier. :)

4 minutes ago, SOSMarche said:

I would love a chance to look at one of these under the knife in CSP if you're to share!

No problem. The Breeder file has blanks for most of the tats. Not the final versions in many cases, but enough to use as a template.

breeder.svg

Shirt Blanks is the text for the tank tops, with the back rotated to match the UV for the model.

shirt_blanks.svg

And the licensed file has a decent version of the RRS book and chain

licensed.svg

I got fed up of fighting with scripts, so I thought I'd play a little. Then I couldn't sell my slaves to Snatcher Angel, and that started me thinking how I always wanted a buildable sale point.

image.png image.png

image.png

The idea is you set up a collection point at the edge of the settlement, and you can use the big hook to hang your slaves on a rail awaiting collection. Then once or twice a week, a bot rolls up, unhooks the slaves, deposits caps in your workbench and rolls off to disappear the minute it loses line of sight.

Just a blender file at the moment however.

Cool mod. Some things I'd like to report.

- When Npc is assigned to the hangspreader device, two track lights will appear and float in front of the npc. I think some of the lighting is gone because of this. in previous versions this issue was non existent. however it appeared in 0.10.

- The tri cuff furniture now only allows one cuff attachment. In previous versions, I could use two but since 0.09 I can only use one. 

The tri cuffs might be something on my end. I think the hangspreader issue was mentioned by someone else though.

Keep up the good work.

20 minutes ago, themoreiwatchthemoreilearn said:

Quick question the models are not being built to my body preset do I have to install the f me shoes jut to be able to build meshes correctly for cbbe? Its because the mesh's are being built as the vanilla flat mesh's. 

You have to install the baggy top and build the morphs for everything

I've been busy with RL this week, so not a lot to report.  I particularly haven't felt much like messing with terminals and program libraries, so the tattoo machine hasn't progressed very much.

I did get the pose and furniture for the sale point hanger in-game though. There's nothing for it to hang onto yet, so this is free floating. Important thing is the that pose works.

image.png

Not sure Red Rocket was the best place for my tests, or maybe I should have found somewhere not overshadowed by the a great canopy. Oh well...

image.png

Mainly I wanted to do this to find an animation path using Blender and @Bad Dog's exporter. Sadly, that didn't happen. Best I could find was to create the animation for Oldrim, upgrade that to SSE and then that to Fo4. That's after converting the Fo4 skeleton to 32 bit hkx so I could use it in the animation process.

So I decided "fuck that", exported the restraints into Max, and remade the pose there. That turned out to take surprisingly little effort. Then I got stuck for a day or so trying to work out why the animation wasn't working. In the end, it turned out that the animation was fine, but the nif file was missing some magic numbers.

So at the end of the day, I might not have the Blender animaiton pathway I was hoping for, but I do have a greatly improved workflow for modelling things like this. So worthwhile in the end.

On 5/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, Farsh-nuke said:

If nothing else it would be cool to see a randomly spawned drone delivery bot carrying slaves about

That would be cool. I'll have to see what I can do for that.

On 5/6/2021 at 4:46 AM, SOSMarche said:

Seeing the hook and Farsh-nuke's suggestions just made me think of using Fulton surface-to-air recovery systems to propel your slaves off to snatchers.

I can imagine a sort of quadcopter drone, but with four handy thrusters instead of props. Might be more practical than the robobrain tread contraption I had in mind.

On 5/7/2021 at 5:23 AM, Ashnash420 said:

When Npc is assigned to the hangspreader device, two track lights will appear and float in front of the npc. I think some of the lighting is gone because of this. in previous versions this issue was non existent. however it appeared in 0.10.

That sounds like the mounting nodes have drifted, which is weird since I'm sure I didn't touch the mesh.

image.png

But yeah, I can reproduce the problem. I'm not even sure where those two lamps are supposed to go. I'll sort it out for the next release.

On 5/7/2021 at 5:23 AM, Ashnash420 said:

The tri cuff furniture now only allows one cuff attachment. In previous versions, I could use two but since 0.09 I can only use one. 

The tri cuffs might be something on my end. I think the hangspreader issue was mentioned by someone else though.

That is odd: I fixed the snap points on that with the last release.

image.png

Yep, builds OK here.

Did you build the central point in 0.9? It might need the whole thing scrapping and rebuilding since the connection points have moved.

13 hours ago, themoreiwatchthemoreilearn said:

Quick question the models are not being built to my body preset do I have to install the f me shoes jut to be able to build meshes correctly for cbbe? Its because the mesh's are being built as the vanilla flat mesh's. 

You only need the shoes if you want a different shape for girls when wearing the the tops. If so, build the shoes and the tops to the same shape, and the shoes will make the girls body conform to the shape of the top. If you're not worried about that, just  build everything to the same shape and you don't need shoes at all.