• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 5:12 AM, DJCRENSHAW said:

A bit off topic but what physics do you use?

You mean for the screenshots? I'll have to check. It's a year or so since my last visit to the Commonwealth. I know I used FusionGirl for most of the shots. I didn't really understand how the body physics worked, so I cobbled stuff together until I found something that worked,

I'll have a look tonight. Hopefully.

@Senick You still want those version 5 tattoo packs? I'm pretty sure I found them in an old MO2 mods folder.

15 hours ago, DocClox said:

You mean for the screenshots? I'll have to check. It's a year or so since my last visit to the Commonwealth. I know I used FusionGirl for most of the shots. I didn't really understand how the body physics worked, so I cobbled stuff together until I found something that worked,

I'll have a look tonight. Hopefully.

That would be great. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Dfult said:

I wonder how hard it would be to add my own models as I have a few in blender that I'd love to add to fallout 4 xd

From Blender, best approach I found was export to OBJ and then import to Outfit Studio and export to .nif.

You may need to play around with the skin instance depending on whether you're exporting clothing or statics.

On 11/30/2023 at 5:46 PM, Senick said:

that would be great, unless you know what I can do to fix the deformation of the new ones :)

Fixing the deformation would mean projecting them onto the geometry all over again, which is more work that I have time for at the moment. I might be able to find the original SVG files if you wanted to try it yourself.

Meanwhile, I've attached the 0.05.1 archive.  You'll probably only need the tattoo textures.. Let me know if it works and I might get around to making a proper CBBE tat pack out of it.

On 11/30/2023 at 10:57 PM, DJCRENSHAW said:

That would be great. Thank you.

Fusion Girl and then MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset and OCBP for ZeX FusionGirl BodyTalk2. In that order.

Hope that helps.

raider_reform_school_0.05.1.7z

41 minutes ago, DocClox said:

From Blender, best approach I found was export to OBJ and then import to Outfit Studio and export to .nif.

You may need to play around with the skin instance depending on whether you're exporting clothing or statics.

Fixing the deformation would mean projecting them onto the geometry all over again, which is more work that I have time for at the moment. I might be able to find the original SVG files if you wanted to try it yourself.

Meanwhile, I've attached the 0.05.1 archive.  You'll probably only need the tattoo textures.. Let me know if it works and I might get around to making a proper CBBE tat pack out of it.

Fusion Girl and then MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset and OCBP for ZeX FusionGirl BodyTalk2. In that order.

Hope that helps.

raider_reform_school_0.05.1.7z 97.77 MB · 1 download

if I were to export the objects with their animations

would it be possible for you to kinda release it as an addon/update for this?
as I have around 25 pieces of furniture I'd love to add, now I am new to fallout 4 modding

so not sure if that's even possible 

On 12/4/2023 at 6:00 PM, Dfult said:

would it be possible for you to kinda release it as an addon/update for this?

Possible, certainly. My only reservation is that I'm kind of focused on Starfield at the moment. That said, I want to remind myself how all this stuff works anyway, so this could be a good opportunity to do that.

On 12/4/2023 at 12:18 PM, DocClox said:

Hope that helps.

raider_reform_school_0.05.1.7z 97.77 MB · 3 downloads

thank you. I got everything except bodytalk2 because I don't think it's available anymore.

Edited by DJCRENSHAW
  • 1 month later...
On 1/15/2024 at 8:21 PM, Maverick12345 said:

Hello I have installed the Raider Reform School mod right and from what it's saying. That it's still missing Master files to the mod. Can you please help out 

Possibly you are missing the ChainBikini.esp .  Didn't the message tell you what was missing?  ChainBikini, if that's what you're missing, previous posts in this topic cover this (I can't remember how to find it}.  Search for "Chain Bikini" in this topic.