14 hours ago, DocClox said:

OK. You need to either A) build your CBBE body and the tank tops to the same preset, or B) build a pair of shoes to the same preset as the tops.

The problem is that the tops don't have a body model built in. This is so you can do things like wear them under a Dicky Pinup bomber jacket, for instance, but it does mean that if it's not built to the same shape as your body, you'll get clipping or, as in your case, gaps.

Music to me ears! :)

In other news: I've not been doing much over the last few days. I've been feeling a bit burnt out after banging my head against a wall of Quaternions, trying to export Blender to Havok, so I've been playing and messing around in Blender, and trying to let my  brain unclench a little.

One of the things I was fooling with was this:

image.png

Blender transparency is something I'm still getting the hang of, so there's some distortion from the glass sides of the tank.

I'm thinking to add snap points and use 'em to make walls:

image.png

There's also this

image.png

I whomped that up at one point when it looked like my exported was about to start working, and I thought it would be nice to have something a bit different as an in-game demo. Adages about the counting of chickens have since come to mind.

I've been waiting a long time for a mod that is possible to have heads amputated in fallout 4, great job @DocClox, you always have amazing ideas.

This is what I wanted to do with the linked cage model I was working on.

Basically, the driveshaft was going to drive a piston for each girl, and that was going to drive ... well you can see what it was going to drive. But I couldn't figure out how to rig the piston; did some googling and got a lot of pages saying "actually, that turns out to be really hard..."

This is about my third or fourth attempt. Still not perfect, no problems that can't be fixed.

Of course, getting the animation in-game is a whole 'nother matter.

• 4 weeks later...

Been really enjoying this!

Just have one question, and one wistful desire that I recognize isn’t going to happen soon, if ever.

The question is, back on page three, when you were showing the new signs there was also graffiti on the pillars. Is that from this mod, because I can’t find it. And if not, what mod is it from.

The wistful desire is a combination of proctor Ingram’s unique power armor frame and Angeli’s power armor mod to create a suit of bondage power armor that carries around it’s “wearer” against their will. Maybe something using Angeli’s frame but with new armor pieces that can be put on it if that would make it vaguely feasible.

The graffiti comes from this mod

What I did was take the "raider" posters and scale them up a bit with Place Anywhere so they fit the pillars snugly

About the PA: I've kicked similar ideas around in the past, but they never quite jelled. I'll have a bit think on it.

I would really like to use this but it keeps messing with my Sanctuary cell. You don't happen to share any resources with Boston Breeder or Wastelands Dairy Framework? Because I had the exact same cell edits happen when I tried to install those...

Edited by Mauserl
14 hours ago, Olmech said:

The first one looks so much more sinister though...

What I'll probably do is strip out the rigging from the first model and redo it using the IK from the second. The meshes are pretty much irrelevant. That said, I do have something in mind for that second one...

4 hours ago, Mauserl said:

I would really like to use this but it keeps messing with my Sanctuary cell. You don't happen to share any resources with Boston Breeder or Wastelands Dairy Framework? Because I had the exact same cell edits happen when I tried to install those...

I did look at some soft integration with Wasteland Dairy, so probably that if anything.

What does it do to Sanctuary?

10 minutes ago, DocClox said:

What does it do to Sanctuary?

It seemed to have respawned some deleted houses that were replaced by Sanctuary CAS startup (Clean and simple) as well as reverted some terrain edits that mod made. I would point you to the potentially conflicting mod but apparently the recent Nexus drama made it poof: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24854?tab=posts

It does not mess up the whole settlement, just the road south of and the one house southeast of the bridge to Vault 111. I tried switching to another clean Sanctuary mod but that proofed fatal in the middle of a playthrough, so for now I'm stuck with what I have.

Edited by Mauserl
On 7/10/2021 at 10:03 AM, vassapol said:

for some reason every tatto is breeder tatto

Yeah. The tats swap design to "breeder" unless the slave is uo the duff. You can disable that from MCM.

On 7/11/2021 at 11:49 AM, vassapol said:

how do i turn off sending children to loving home?

go into the console and type:

set rrs_adopter_enable to "0"

21 hours ago, Manman27 said:

HI question where do i get the Empty Head Brain Amputation headset

Should be buildable under the chemlab RRS menu.

Well, you're not wrong. The armor item still exists in the mod, but the recipe has disappeared. I'll get a fix out sometime this week.

Or you could console-add it for now. player.additem xx058d3a 1 where XX is the RRS mod index from your load order.

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

Well, you're not wrong. The armor item still exists in the mod, but the recipe has disappeared. I'll get a fix out sometime this week.

Or you could console-add it for now. player.additem xx058d3a 1 where XX is the RRS mod index from your load order.

As i know its number 251th in the load order

That and another question what to i do for the QR code tattoo machine when the holotape says put me in the machine

2 hours ago, Manman27 said:

That and another question what to i do for the QR code tattoo machine when the holotape says put me in the machine

That's unfinished content. There's going to be a terminal where you can load holotapes with programs to apply tattoo combinations, but that's not done yet.