its been a long time since i used bodyslide was wondering what was the quick way to use this tool again ? the problem was i had a llot of mods that required it at some point but it seem i need to redo the bodyslide for this one again i have made custom bodyslide how do i add the bodyslide from this mod without having to redo every other clothes not from this mod ?

if i use CBBE it will also add all vanilla clothes and DLC will take allot time to disable all the other mods in order to only do bodyslide for this one only.

•  select your body shape as the preset
  • type RRS into the outfit filter
  • make sure "build morphs" is checked
  • click batch build. It should bring up a list of RRS outfits. Select them all.
    • if you're using MO2 hold control when you click batch build. It'll ask for a folder - give it the path of the MO2 overwrite folder
  • Confirm the batch build
  • That's it.

All off the top of my head, but it should be close enough

On 7/30/2020 at 11:38 AM, DocClox said:

Well, originally the StumpZ Double E-TremE setup included a head amputation.

image.png

And the idea there was that they'd kept her brain in a jar, and it was still connected to her body via a data cable, but the brain was sitting on a shelf above the body. But doing it all in one didn;t work as well as I'd hoped, so I undid the head zap and planned to make the brain into a hat. But I never quite got back to it. Also, I could never get the material on the jar to give me the translucent green effect I wanted. It was either opaque or invisible.

The shelf was part of the outfit because I had problems getting it to stick to the board in the right place. It was spooky as hell when she'd rotate her brain to follow you as you walked past.

I'll get back to it at some point, but it's not in-game at the moment.

hello @DocClox, could you tell me how to redo the head zap of the StumpZ Double E-TremE?
I tried to redo but I couldn't and I can't find a tutorial on how to do it.

Open up the neck stump in outfit studio, select the head mesh in the list on the right, create a new zap (which will zap everything by default) and then set the zap propertes to be zapped by default. Or rebuild the item in Bodyslide with the zap box ticked.

Have you checked to see if the zap is still in there? I can't remember, but it would make sense to have just disabled it by default rather tgan remove it entirely. If so you could save yourself a bit of work.

For more information on zaps and how to make them, your best bet is the Bodyslide Documentation on github. And you're right - it's not particularly easy to find for some reason.

Have you checked to see if the zap is still in there? I can't remember, but it would make sense to have just disabled it by default rather tgan remove it entirely. If so you could save yourself a bit of work.

I checked it but it wasn't there anymore, I'm having to convert it again due to the funsiongirl update.

Open up the neck stump in outfit studio, select the head mesh in the list on the right, create a new zap (which will zap everything by default) and then set the zap propertes to be zapped by default. Or rebuild the item in Bodyslide with the zap box ticked.

unfortunately I still can't create the head zap, I can zap the legs and arms, but the head never works. 

Spoiler

Capturar6.PNG.1c3bf0392d28bafccf4adea8b1726027.PNGCapturar7.PNG.8c1f5a0bfbad89773b57822613ccf0c6.PNGCapturar8.PNG.50239c2c2abde20e4e68b102fd320197.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

New at this and wanted to give RR a try
The bad news is I can't get the mod to work even after downloading the other necessary mods...I think they're necessary but not sure or if I'm still missing anything
So far this is the only thing of RR I've gotten to workPhoto57.png.50cde6d622ca7966ef5e96783194d7c1.png

The tank tops are not showing up in the Chemistry Lab, the new cages and RR equipment aren't showing up in the Workshop

The RR flag isn't even showing up in...where is it supposed to show up in, Decorations or the Raider section?

Downloaded the Baggy Shirt mod since the RR shirts need that, the Baggy Shirts show up in Chemistry but not RR
The F-Me Shoes crash the game before the intro video finishes so had to delete that mod

So yeah I'm new at this and really don't know what I'm doing or if I'm going in the right direction, try again later or if I end up needing to ask for help

I can't help much, mainly because I don't have FO4 installed at the moment. Once I get done with the Girl In A Jar stuff I'm doing though, I want to reload it and fix a few things. (Getting rid of those damn shoe dependencies is Job One at the moment).

I take it you've got F4SE installed? How about a bashed/merged patch? The workshop uses formlists to add the RRS entries. You may need a bashed patch to make sure the list entries don't get overwritten.

Had a rest, feel a bit more level headed in trying to figure out why RRS isn't working.
Went down the list again, noticed I didn't have AAF Planned Parenthood, downloading that did make the RRS clothing show up on Bodyslide.

Unfortunately the RRS outfits and equipment still don't show up in the Chemistry and Workstation.

The funny thing is I actually got another mod to work instead, the Bad Endings equipment through AAFPhoto60.png.b98351cae30fee3eba549ad1ff1c20b5.png
Wish dropping in RRS was as simple as Bad Endings...I just wanted to test out some of RRS equipment so I can do some screenshots with them...

I'm not sure about this but the last mod on the RRS list is those Fme Shoes that the game now hates and will crash before I get to the main screen...not sure if it's because I have the High Heel System...

7 hours ago, DocClox said:

I take it you've got F4SE installed? How about a bashed/merged patch? The workshop uses formlists to add the RRS entries. You may need a bashed patch to make sure the list entries don't get overwritten.

Who doesn't have F4SE if you're going to use lots of mods...
Bashed/merged patch?  This is really making me feel like a modding idiot, I don't even know what to look for...

Getting back to the current situation, RRS still doesn't work but now I have a lot of AAF that I might not be able to use until I figure out more roleplay for my gal.
Dreading that I still need a laundry list of other mods in order to make RRS work, if not then dreading that those Fme Shoes are the last mod needed but it's now broken and doesn't want to work.

Luckily RRS doesn't cause problems with other gameplay so for the time being so can keep it in this dormant state so I can play through the game again...I hate to say it, I really wanted RRS to work, but for the time being I can only label it a broken mod.

More rest, feeling level-headed again, giving it another try...

Was given the suggestion to look into the plugins and see if anything's missing.  When I looked into RRS it was missing a mod master

chainbikini.png.9296c96c7a2ccc5f5d78bb02695c0f32.png

Funny, there wasn't a mention about a Chain Bikini in the original RRS description, look and see if Nexus has it later.
Hopefully this one missing Master could be enough to make RRS work, still worrying that old shoe mod might be the last mod needed but it causes the game to crash.

2 hours ago, Punsaurus said:

Funny, there wasn't a mention about a Chain Bikini in the original RRS description

There was. It's just not called by the same name as the esp

If you use Fusion Girl, thenthe  FG port of CB Bikini.

The Nexus name is "Equippable Bikini High Heels Stockings and Gloves (CB Bikini) Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion (Zero Sliders)", which also doesn't help.

Whew

It took some doing and figuring things out, but I actually got RRS to work.Photo72.png.2f4f423411bd6b812027828a5358e99d.png
Yay!

However there are a few caveats, RRS is no longer the "I've tried to avoid hard depends" but there's now a laundry list of AAF mods and a few other regular mods that RRS needs in order to work...not exactly sure if I was able to figure out all the mods needed for RRS to fully work, but for now got it working.

Luckily I've kept check on the list of what mods are needed for RRS.

There's the regular mods that many download by default when using LL mods...F4SE, Devious Devices, Torture Devices, ZAZ Extended Skeleton, Workshop Framework, AAF, Just Business, Human Resources, a Mod Configuration Menu, Extended Dialogue Interface, Rename Everything, CBBE or Fusion for gals, Bodytalk for Guys...

Getting to RRS, it appears that the RRS plugin needs the original Equippable Bikini High Heels Stockings and Gloves (CB Bikini) in order for the plugin to have no problems, it doesn't need the Fusion slider of CB Bikini unless you're using the Fusion body.

As for the F-Me Shoes for CBBE, that mod keeps crashing the game, luckily it's not needed, a suggestion is maybe changing to one of the shoes that uses the High Heel System.

It appears that RRS now needs AAF mods that utilizes pregnancy...makes sense...there are two main ones and both are used
Family Planning
Wasteland Dairy Framework

Then there's AAF sex animation mods, appears that the more the merrier, the ones I tested out are
(UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.26
AAF_Violate_V1.47 FOMOD
Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) - 3-11-17
Crazy_Animations (Rug Version) - v2.7

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4c

FO4_AnimByLeito_Alternate_Female_Voices_v1

four_play_0_0_8_2
Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3

FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral

SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.2.5
Release_50Shades_v01_05

Release_BadEnd_v01_05

Get Dirty was mentioned by more than one mod as a requirement, makes sense since you can't stay clean while doing the nasty in the dirt.

Also added AbductionLite 0.20.1 and Knockout Framwork (Death Alternative) and Non-Lethal Armory which makes sense since you have to capture slaves.

I think one of the mods needed Hookers of the Commonwealth Settler Edition.  Another mod suggested Buffout 4.

Subsequently added the Craftable Bad End Furniture since since the Bad End animation needed it...not sure if RRS needs the mods though.
Also added CRX Workshop Crosses and VIO Strap-Ons, but these probably aren't necessary.

I think that's all of it...
Needed these mods to make RRS appear in the Workshop and Chemistry Station.

There are still a few problems, most of them visual, like in the Workshop there is no RRS icon and it's using the Wasteland Dairy iconPhoto74.png.e820bc86b0661604ec58079e3bd86f6e.png

Some equipment are not using the right icon
Photo78.png.2f86e157d918ec48fe33c119761d901c.png

While other's don't have any icons

Photo81.png.3a0918b329bbedf2faf90f1225fe1731.png

The Tank Top is still missing even while having the Baggy Tank Top mod, Bikini and Tattoos work fine, not sure if it's because I'm using CBBE and the Tank Top might have been for Fusion
Photo71.png.f5aa438d299795d2572bb40e68f26efc.png

The Gold Paint Body isn't working but again it's probably because I'm using CBBE and not Fusion.  The Gold Paint Face works well

Photo73.png.8e8c82fbd92347fc3c770f8fd1cac5d6.png

In lighter things this is obvious, the Insemination Jumpsuit doesn't work on gals, it reverts to the original Red Rocket Jumpsuit.  Makes sense since guys do all of the inseminating...unless you're playing a gal who's a futa or using strap-ons for artificial insemination...
Photo69.png.deb1727c1796d0c15d765b2b3d466801.png

Despite these small glitches in the mod I'm just happy that RRS finally works in my game.
Photo82.png.15a670cc939e4d115f9cdbc031b2a908.png

The mod went from 'Broken' to 'Working Condition' so made good progress in seeing what is needed to make RRS work.

Vampire Slayer Mage, hopefully this will help update and refine the requirements for RRS when you're able to update it.  Now that I finally got it in a Working Condition I look forward to the Head in a Jar mod, would be funny if headless gals would have to carry their Heads in a Jar on a platter or in their arms like a Dulhallan.

Photo83.png.84d7a0fdb243f11fd5b531de06caf31d.png

Ack, I was thinking of using a working Eyebot locked onto a limbless gal's neck so that they Eyebot's propulsion system would keep the limbless gal afloat...used Automatron's Eybot Helmet for a concept test...it just looks too silly.

Continuing to test things now that RRS works in my game

Tried out the tattoos that can be added to my gal in the LooksMenu, many of them look right and glow cool
Photo91.png.a17cc94b11f9abdff441269d5adde7f8.png

However some are just solid glow with no indication to what they're supposed to be
Photo87.png.aef5ef86014b5419b768860474abdae8.pngPhoto88.png.c7977f981b66533ac4d576e2e81f2081.pngPhoto90.png.17f039d6ca09fea15397066d716332a8.png

And then there's this one
Photo85.png.dfa5040b9b43ddca676f2d80106d9e3f.png

9 hours ago, Punsaurus said:

Continuing to test things now that RRS works in my game

However some are just solid glow with no indication to what they're supposed to be
Photo87.png.aef5ef86014b5419b768860474abdae8.pngPhoto88.png.c7977f981b66533ac4d576e2e81f2081.pngPhoto90.png.17f039d6ca09fea15397066d716332a8.png

And then there's this one
Photo85.png.dfa5040b9b43ddca676f2d80106d9e3f.png

Yeah, OK. The thing with Looksmenu is that you can only add one color for any given overlay. So white, or red or black, but not all three. Which means if you want an effect like this...

enb2020_4_15_13_40_42.png.cde61962e067a2

... then you nee to use more than one tat. Hence we have one that's just a red splodge for the color background,  then the white goes over that, then the black on top. Or maybe the white goes on last, I forget.

Because of this, the tats aren't really intended to be applied manually. Instead they get auto-applied when you give a girl a tanktop or a bikini. I seem to recall also making an invisible version that just applied the tats for those who don't want to cover any skin. You can do it by hand, of course, but you need all three tats in the right order.

There's also the first version of some of the tats which were just black . Those were the non-glow versions which I never bothered taking out.

Hope that helps.

Oh, and I like the eyebot idea, BTW. I might look at doing something with that later.

i was wondering if anyone has seen this with RSS ?? i used to have mod with allow to build Robot Caravan in my workshop screen but after RSS got installed i lost this ability to build Caravan and instead of Caravan i now have only RSS menu added to my workshop is their a way i can get my Caravan tab back without losing this RSS Tab ?

On 9/12/2020 at 6:04 AM, Adviser69 said:

Ehh, about that...

There seems to be a problem when it's loaded alongside Settlement Menu Manager and mods dependent on it. It seems to hijack the icon of the first workshop mod loaded by SMM, and kick it to the end of the list without an icon. Kinda weird.

Is their a way to fix this this seem to be exact problem i now face it seem to have override my workshopScreen for Robot Caravan mod so now i have RRS but no Robot Caravan is their a way to fix Robot Caravan with RRS has overriden ?

I really must get this game reinstalled at some point. That said ... I seem to recall using some magic with formlists to set up the workshop. I didn't understand what I was doing very well - it a case of cut and paste from something that was working.

Does rebuilding a bashed patch help?

Had time to test things out.
The Workshop's acting weird again, it swapped RRS with Dairy Framework so that DF is now under the right Milk Icon but RRS has an invisible Icon, it still works fine.
Photo105.png.639c929665623a48fe8c345d7371d068.png

The wall restraint works but the playable character's body disappears when trying the restraint out.  That's a problem which has been associated with the Prisoner Shackles so it's nothing new, still can't do any selfies with it.

Photo106.png.432a0a700766a5b4b12496aae810e3a2.png

On the floor version works well.
Photo99.png.81a8780b59965e9540d51387c78ea6a0.png

The top strap of the Indoctrination Helmet isn't as smooth as the rest of the helmet, but then again that part is usually covered up with hair.

This was a small goof, I tested out the large spreader device but had my gal wearing the Stumps outfit, it gave the impression that she was limbless and being kept suspended midair in the device.  Thought it looked neat.
Photo98.png.8a7dcb41777c794ae643636a55f785ee.png

Made me try the floating Eyebot idea again with the Eyebot Helmet, this time having the Helmet along with the Skyhook along with using another mask to cover up the gal's face.  It gave the impression that the Skyhook was being powered by the Eyebot, and with the gal's face covered up it made her look more anonymous or even that her head was replaced with an Eyebot mounted to her neck.  It doesn't look as silly as the original concept test.

Photo103.png.f79aa0822b4592cff64927ffa3a84b53.png

It would be amusing if that Head in a Jar...like what happened to Nuka Cola's creator JohnCaleb...meant that an RRS gal's head would be set on a table and she could only watch on helplessly as her Skyhooked body was moved around and used for naughty things.

One more thing while testing out other mods, when checking on RRS it had three separate plugins and when you load it through Vortex there's a notification if you want to turn on all of them, if you Dismiss the notification then Vortex will disable all three and they'll have to be turned on manually.

rrs_plugin.png.84590734c6da119c76ec50b8bc650700.png

I'm presuming that Vortex is thinking that the three plugins will conflict with each other, have seen a few mods where there were more than one plugin and Vortex asks to choose which one to use so there wouldn't be any conflicts.  Having all three plugins enabled doesn't cause any problems.

Was wondering if RRS has is own icon in workshop ? if so then maybe the best way right now to install this mod is to have no mod adding to the workshop screen and install RRS after RRS is functioning start adding those other mod to your game this should negate some mods having no icon in your workshop screen.

Hey,

Using CBBE. I have no real problems other than that the tanktops remain invisible. I can't seem to craft solids. My life-hack solution is to jut remove the invisible files and rebuilt the modlist- see what that does. Question: which files need to be put aside so that only solid tanktops can be crafted?

Catherding: YES, I HAVE BAGGY TANKTOPS INSTALLED! YES, IT WORKS! YES, I'VE TESTED IT! ? kthanxbai

Anyway, removing the invisi-files I feel is the solution, I just don't wanna destroy RRS because I gamble on file-naming.

Have a problem with the tank tops, bikinis and body textures/clipping. I run fusion girl 1.80, with a texture pack. When I build the bodyslides the raiders are fine (match to all clothes, no clipping).

When I build the RRS FG set,

1. The tattoos on their own - are fine (raiders and me).

2. The bikini tatoo clips into my stomach (raiders and me). The bikini applies a body texture that clips with the dirty raider body texture (some conflict here)

3. The baggy top clips on both me and the raider - front and back.

Update- after fiddling some more, I have clipping on the back and front of the bodyslides. The only item of clothing that works 100% on the raiders are the ones labelled NG (labourer/slave), FG ones do not - they clip or I get the texture overlap.

I have CB+FG, baggy tops, RRS and RSS FG bodyslides installed in that order. I build the FG bodyslides only.

Is this built for FG 1,80? That might be the problem (if it is 1.45, eg).