I tried DD framework several times and decided to keep away - it has a strong focus on the devices but in my mods devices are only requisites, not subject of quests. The effort of tracking devices is far to much effort for me.

You can use DD but you have to expect glitches whenever you enforce MEP to use DD items: You can configure the device (default collar, default hand cuffs, ...) and MEP adds ZAP Keywords to them so they are recognized as ZAP devices. and it treats them as ZAP devices.

This will break scenes whenever MEP unequip them because I use the default Papyrus API and not the DD API. DD intercepts the default device handling by script based re-equipping. You can pimp a little bit in the DD settings - disable as much automation as possible.

I keep getting 'Job not implemented' in my brothel jobs, especially for Torture Show/ Watersports/ Whipping and other fetish stuffs, even though the brothel that I'm in has the furnitures needed. Also, a lotta times after the job is done the suitor just go back to customer mode and didn't really pay/ have a dialogue to me or the innkeeper at all. When letting them decide the location, too, sometimes they just bugged out and the job fails.

Happy New Year, @zaira. Hope you don't mind if I use a couple of your assets (and an idea of yours) in my mod for Fallout, called Nuka Ride. The suffocating collar is a fantastic idea I want to implement. Your mod in general seems quite inspirational to me, from the dialogues to the ideas.

I dont know how similar this version of Maria Eden is to nomkaz's upload, perhaps this has already been fixed but since I received no response there i felt it necessary to bring up here.

Last nite I was playing around with this mod to get acclimated to how different it is compared to the one I use on Oldrim & found a disturbing issue. When my pimp brought up the House Call quest in the middle of Whiterun around nighttime, one of the NPCs I could choose as a client was Mila Valentia, A CHILD NPC.

Back in Oldrim, never had this mod affect child NPCs in anyway as all mods here shouldnt, but something in nomkaz's version must have missed this. My guess is because of how often this version calls NPCs in a pool at random based on whoever is nearby, whereas the Oldrim version always let me walk up to & choose who I wanted for most Maria Eden stuff. 

If this has already been addressed in your version, great. If not, would like to know how to restrict the Child race from being an option myself, whether it needs to be done in xEdit or CK.

52 minutes ago, zaira said:

Looks like you have installed something that removes the child flag - I collect only adult NPC

grafik.png

not sure how to find what, checked xEdit & it doesnt return anything usin her name. Checked the actor under Skyrim's esm but it doesnt show her bein edited by other mods. Think I saw this issue in the past because of the Killable Kids mod but I dont have that installed so idk how else to find it if it was something I installed.

EDIT: checked ingame with console, base & ref id are unchanged, race is still child like it should be, so she herself hasnt been touched by anything

Edited by LesboIsBesto

Is there no way to avoid or override the quickstart for new games this mod adds? I need Alternate Start for other mod dependencies & attempted to make it work by disabling the plugin & loading AS with higher priority at first, which led me to be unable to start new games entirely. Then I deleted the quickstart plugin & the scripts related to it & didnt allow new games still.

11 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Is there no way to avoid or override the quickstart for new games this mod adds? I need Alternate Start for other mod dependencies & attempted to make it work by disabling the plugin & loading AS with higher priority at first, which led me to be unable to start new games entirely. Then I deleted the quickstart plugin & the scripts related to it & didnt allow new games still.

Pretty sure you don't have to use quickstart (I don't) so you can remove the esp, and use alternate start. If you're getting the blank screen when starting a new game check you don't have QF_MQ101_0003372B.pex in your script location (remove it if you do .. back it up elsewhere) and new game should start into alternate start (assuming you have that installed).

You might find it a bit harder to initiate ME as quickstart sets you up in a certain status but you should get the dialogues. Just check you are getting a Maria Eden starts prompt coming up. (if not save then reload your game) and that you have the left right menus popping up.

19 hours ago, jc321 said:

Pretty sure you don't have to use quickstart (I don't) so you can remove the esp, and use alternate start. If you're getting the blank screen when starting a new game check you don't have QF_MQ101_0003372B.pex in your script location (remove it if you do .. back it up elsewhere) and new game should start into alternate start (assuming you have that installed).

You might find it a bit harder to initiate ME as quickstart sets you up in a certain status but you should get the dialogues. Just check you are getting a Maria Eden starts prompt coming up. (if not save then reload your game) and that you have the left right menus popping up.

thought the "quick start" scripts were all that involved with that plugin, that's why I deleted those first.

managed to find em despite my pc reroutin me a few times. it worked, can reach alternate start cell, thnx for dis. nomkaz's thread is ded af (speak of the devil, he appears right as I post this lmao) so was expectin to chuck this mod if I couldnt get it to play nice with my full mod setup like i did with Oldrim

think I should put those other "quick start" scripts back tho since they didnt seem to affect the new game stuff?

Edited by LesboIsBesto

First off, thanks Zaria for the excellent work on this mod.

So I'm a big fan of Maria Eden and have used the LE version for a few run throughs. Just upgraded to SE pretty much for this mod - I liked the more brutal sounding system. 

I've been trying to translate it to English using some of the translate tools a few pages back and 'Xtranslate', unfortunately no luck so far, I cant get the correct dictionaries. Has anyone managed to translate this version of the mod to English?

10 hours ago, cmblue said:

First off, thanks Zaria for the excellent work on this mod.

So I'm a big fan of Maria Eden and have used the LE version for a few run throughs. Just upgraded to SE pretty much for this mod - I liked the more brutal sounding system. 

I've been trying to translate it to English using some of the translate tools a few pages back and 'Xtranslate', unfortunately no luck so far, I cant get the correct dictionaries. Has anyone managed to translate this version of the mod to English?

Thanks for the replies so far.

Yeah I've found and tried a few translators on this thread. Unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with the process, so will have to learn how to use them on my off days I guess. 

Was hoping someone else has done the legwork and is able to post a fully translated mod - if not I'll upload my translations if and when I manage to do it myself... but that'll probably be a while, I am a bit of a noob here!

2 hours ago, cmblue said:

Thanks for the replies so far.

Yeah I've found and tried a few translators on this thread. Unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with the process, so will have to learn how to use them on my off days I guess. 

Was hoping someone else has done the legwork and is able to post a fully translated mod - if not I'll upload my translations if and when I manage to do it myself... but that'll probably be a while, I am a bit of a noob here!

I've already done the legwork :)  and there are translations to English if you go to page 9 on this thread and scroll down near to the bottom. there are two versions on there so if you've recently downloaded ME go for the later versions on that page. I would quote the post number but these appeared to have vanished.

I'd say they're about 90% OK in translation and I've gone through line by line (using the fore-mentioned tools) trying to translate german to english properly but there's still a few phrases I haven't yet found a better alternative (ie: Pig in a Poke, is translated to English properly but it's not something commonly used) - so if you spot any improvements feel free to let me know and I'll add those into the mix whenever this version gets updated. 

1 hour ago, jc321 said:

I've already done the legwork :)  and there are translations to English if you go to page 9 on this thread and scroll down near to the bottom. there are two versions on there so if you've recently downloaded ME go for the later versions on that page. I would quote the post number but these appeared to have vanished.

I'd say they're about 90% OK in translation and I've gone through line by line (using the fore-mentioned tools) trying to translate german to english properly but there's still a few phrases I haven't yet found a better alternative (ie: Pig in a Poke, is translated to English properly but it's not something commonly used) - so if you spot any improvements feel free to let me know and I'll add those into the mix whenever this version gets updated. 

Oh my bad - just upgraded to SE from LE and wanted to go in 'blind', didn't realize you'd done a full translation! Well thank you very much then, I'll check out the thread and find everything I need! Appreciate the heads up :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 7:46 PM, necris6244 said:

The fact that sellers have too high sales prices is not suitable for my gameplay and I would like to change this for myself. But I can't find what exactly is causing the price change, is it a script, or some kind of global variable? What mechanism is used to raise the prices of sellers when they see that pc is a prostitute?

For those who come across a similar bug: when the effect of sperm on the vagina, anal, etc. is applied to the pc. then the prices of vendors begin to grow without stopping until the effect ends. The prices stopped growing after I set magnitude = 0 in mariabase.esm via sseedit in the "spell - effects-magnitude" tab for all sperm effects on the face, breasts, anus and vagina. I don't understand how it works, but it helped me.

• 1 month later...

MEP will work with ZAP 9 if musje keeps compatibility with ZAP 8.

If not I will fork every item MEP uses from ZAP 8 and remove ZAP completely from the dependency list.

I am still working on MEP - but I spend 4h per week maximum, in the past I spent more than 20h per week...