20 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I meant to ask does Human Pregnancies take longer since the new version?

basically to me at the moment, it seems like there is an extra month in between month 9 and the start of the quest of giving birth

because I have change more than a few pregnancies to different times such as Supermutants and Brahmin

my character was not yet pregnant by humans after the update. however I noticed that the pregnancy of my prisoner raiders is much faster than they were before. 

(I use raiders to create new settlers for the settlements.)

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

unless there is an easy way to connect the two mechanics. (I will keep the current version, of them spawning with a dying baby(or bah))

that is a lot of hours

but thinking about it, I would hate to see how many hours I have spend on FO4edit over the years (as well as scripting and other work)

because I have been combining and editing other peoples files for years.

so I am having a discussion about Lactation,

the following will be govern by a MCM option...

what do players think about me adding a lactation Perk(lasts forever(because I don't have to deal with that) to NPC's while giving birth. to allow them to use the breast milk milkers.

female players will have two ways to get this perk.

1. getting pregnant

2. reading a perk magazine at home (because remember Nora should still be lactating after the birth of Shaun) (also gives a excuse of making a magazine)

edit->so I assume from the amount of likes that some of you want a lactation perk.

it won't be fancy (so no dripping or overlays(apart from Milkers))

Lactation... It's a good thing to have in the game, especially when finding babies. You could have levels, that increase Nora's Breast size, according to how much she Breast Feeds, or Milks herself.

Lactation Perk... Permanent. No Breast growth.

- Lactation Level 1... Permanent. Normal sized Breasts.

- Lactation Level 2... 6 months duration, refreshing if Breast feeding, or Milking, or being forcibly Milked. If using Breast feeding your baby immersion options in MCM, or if you are forcibly Milked, or Milk yourself. +30% Breast size increase for 6 months, updated after sleep.

- Lactation Level 3... MoleCow Disease, my mod of your MoleRat Disease, which I love. +20% Breast size increase. Plus able to Breast Feed 2 Babies at once, with MCM Immersion options. Duration 1 Year, +1 Charisma. I love that mod that I made, I hate the Vanilla MoleRat Disease, it's a no win situation. Breast size increase updated after sleep.

( Perks can refresh, but do not add to each other. )

Level ...... Breast Size Increase ....... Duration

Level 1... 0% size increase ............... Permanent

Level 2... +30% size increase .......... 6 months

Level 3... +20% size increase .......... 1 Year

Total = +50% Breast size increase

Perk Magazine Ideas... for Immersion MCM option.

1. Natural Breast-Feeding ............. Allows Nora to Breast Feed without Bottles

2. Rearing Babies .............................. Allows Nora to Breast Feed 2 Babies, if you can get a picture of someone with a Baby on each Breast

3. Un-Natural Breast Feeder ......... Allows Nora to Breast Feed Creatures, to age them and increase their defensive capabilities, Ie... + 5 Levels per feed to her wandering young animals. A good stop-gap until you get some turrets going in your settlement, unless you've birthed something big and nasty.

4. Big Girl Battler ................................ Negates all the negative Melee effects from being pregnant.

My young monsters, are an integral part of my bases defenses early on...

Young Radscorpions are great for early base defenses, as are Dogs.

The normal Breast Pumps always lag my game out, the excellent Radmorphs Redux mod fixed this by having a MCM option of updating after sleeping.

Possible Positives and Negatives of Lactation Perks...

- Positives... +1 Charisma, + Perk activation's of magazines collected.

- Negatives... Breast Size increase reducing Melee by +20%, -10% Speed reduction level 2, -20% Speed Reduction if you have Level 3, meaning that you can't outrun chasing mobs. One of my favourite mods, FO4 Nude Basics does this, to great effect, but can possibly cause lag. In FO4 Nude Basics, I have Body Changes Reduce Speed, set to 50.

But with your new Perk, you would only be applying it once, for either a 6 month or one-off 1 year duration, as Level 2 and 3 Perk. But could be negated with a Big Girl Battler Perk Magazine.

The slowing down, as the Breasts get larger, adds a subtle feeling of weight to the characters changes. As in FO4 Nude Basics.

Just some possible ideas... :)

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

4. Big Girl Battler ................................ Negates all the negative Melee effects from being pregnant.

I immediately thought of Cattleya from Queen's Blade. How does she swing a sword when each of her breasts is twice the size of her head? Training. Lots and lots of training.

46 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

Does this mod allow npc and pc to be knocked up by animals upon defeat? And give birth to baby animals.

based on your exact wording, no

47 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

Does this mod allow npc and pc to be knocked up by animals? And give birth to baby animals.

based on this wording, then Yes

you need to find a mod that does the "Upon Defeat" such as AAF Violate

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3a8a665a967273682c1d933765db3801.png

small problem with this blood effect appearing on my arm when I give a just business slave a blood bag other people have reported a bug with this overlay not disappearing but to add to this I am getting the overlay without equipping the item myself

it's very simple to fix via looks menu but seems to be a recurring problem and it seems to reapply itself any time you reload the cell

Sorry for bothering  but what does PERK FORM EYE CANDY means?  English is not my first language, and it is difficult for me to get the point of that word.

I just tried some  potions and medicine but nothing happened.  

A little screenshot  could be a great help !

BTW how should I decrease my character`s breast size and what should I do to cure  the  MAD COW VIRUS   (Just use the milker cleaner directly) ? 

15 hours ago, KingJasper651 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.3a8a665a967273682c1d933765db3801.png

small problem with this blood effect appearing on my arm when I give a just business slave a blood bag other people have reported a bug with this overlay not disappearing but to add to this I am getting the overlay without equipping the item myself

it's very simple to fix via looks menu but seems to be a recurring problem and it seems to reapply itself any time you reload the cell

I have to look at overlays again, they are such a pain because adding them is really easy but removing them is a lot harder

to add an overlay

bah bah about Custom_strings[random_seed]
Overlays.AddEntry(akActor, true, 7, Custom_strings[random_seed])
Overlays.Update(akActor)

and these two function tries to remove them (and sometimes it fails)

Function RemoveMyOverlays_string(Actor akActor)    
    Bool isFemale = akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() as Bool
    Overlays:Entry[] ActorOverlays = Overlays.GetAll(akActor, isFemale)
    If (ActorOverlays.Length > 0)
        Int i = 0
        While (i < ActorOverlays.Length)
            If (Custom_strings.Find(ActorOverlays[i].template as String) > -1)
                Overlays.Remove(akActor, isFemale, ActorOverlays[i].uid as Int)
            EndIf
            i += 1
        EndWhile
        Overlays.Update(akActor)
    EndIf
EndFunction

Function RemoveMyOverlays_int(Actor akActor)    
        Int i = 0
            If (ActorOverlays[i].priority as int == 7)
            EndIf
            i += 1
        EndWhile
        Overlays.Update(akActor)
    EndIf
EndFunction

11 hours ago, dscseed said:

Sorry for bothering  but what does PERK FORM EYE CANDY means?  English is not my first language, and it is difficult for me to get the point of that word.

I just tried some  potions and medicine but nothing happened.  

A little screenshot  could be a great help !

BTW how should I decrease my character`s breast size and what should I do to cure  the  MAD COW VIRUS   (Just use the milker cleaner directly) ? 

I should really rework the eyecandy perk (it was a good idea at the time)

what I am working on at the moment is the timings of the Quick Preggo and Creature Extractions Syringes.

because for whatever reason ActiveMagicEffect does not like OnTimerGameTime at all

so I am changing it that the syringes now equip an invisible armor(Script attached) onto NPC's to do whatever.

I tested the easy one (quick preggo) and it works perfectly

edit-> and it doesn't work for the creatures (so I think I might not bother anymore)

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I have to look at overlays again, they are such a pain because adding them is really easy but removing them is a lot harder

to add an overlay

bah bah about Custom_strings[random_seed]
Overlays.AddEntry(akActor, true, 7, Custom_strings[random_seed])
Overlays.Update(akActor)

and these two function tries to remove them (and sometimes it fails)

Function RemoveMyOverlays_string(Actor akActor)    
        Int i = 0
            If (Custom_strings.Find(ActorOverlays[i].template as String) > -1)
            EndIf
            i += 1
        EndWhile
        Overlays.Update(akActor)
    EndIf
EndFunction

Function RemoveMyOverlays_int(Actor akActor)    
        Int i = 0
            If (ActorOverlays[i].priority as int == 7)
            EndIf
            i += 1
        EndWhile
        Overlays.Update(akActor)
    EndIf
EndFunction

I should really rework the eyecandy perk (it was a good idea at the time)

what I am working on at the moment is the timings of the Quick Preggo and Creature Extractions Syringes.

because for whatever reason ActiveMagicEffect does not like OnTimerGameTime at all

so I am changing it that the syringes now equip an invisible armor(Script attached) onto NPC's to do whatever.

I tested the easy one (quick preggo) and it works perfectly

edit-> and it doesn't work for the creatures (so I think I might not bother anymore)

The problem is worse then I first noted

1 it applies an overlay to you on almost every cell load regardless of whether or not your near the cell with the blood bag npc some slight inconsistency after I removed the blood bag from the slave but that was more visual then functional the overlay applied but didn't appear till I fast travled. 

2 additional overlays persist through blood bag removal and save and load and killing the origonal npc and more save and load 

3 this effect is not present in relation to the milkers effect

From what I can tell the blood overlay script considers the pc to have a blood bag on any time one is equipped by anyone I am about 98% confident that it's just the mods own doing with the remained being on just business but it it offers no explanation how an overlay that is intended to go on an npc ends up on my pc I would try find out if the script was on the save file but resaver can't open my current load order for some reason

Hello again!

So I've followed all the instructions in the mod description to a T and it seems to work mostly as intended. The one thing I can't figure out is why intercourse never leads to pregnancy. I never get any notifications about conceiving. Do we need to install any additional mods for the pregnancy to work that aren't listed in the mod description?

8 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

Hello again!

So I've followed all the instructions in the mod description to a T and it seems to work mostly as intended. The one thing I can't figure out is why intercourse never leads to pregnancy. I never get any notifications about conceiving. Do we need to install any additional mods for the pregnancy to work that aren't listed in the mod description?

so it could be a couple of reasons, so I would to do a test

Quick save before this

in console, Player.additem XX00103c (XX is the location of FPE_BabyAddons.esp if you use it) and use it and see if that worked (look at Perks)

if that worked, then there is nothing wrong with FPE itself

go into FPE MCM, and look at the chances of Impregnation (default is around 3%) so increase that to 100 and try again with Sex a couple more times

(there is a slight issue at the moment, which I am trying to solve but it still works)

also I will adding more MCM Options in the future such as Disabling AAF Tags and a couple more things

9 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

Hello again!

I maxed the sliders on  family planning and runned tests, it happened, i removed my old installs and placed just the contents of the mod, build bodyslide and ran tests wit maxed sliders tosee things happen and use the keys of debug to check if pregnancies are happenig, hopeu have luck on it

because I am getting annoyed by my own naming system, I will be renaming some of my files in the near future.

the brief history is that I never designed my mod to become this framework so it started with more creatures with several versions (DLC or no DLC) and (All or Breeder or Non Sexual)

so I will be renaming them so it will be consistent

FPE_BabyAddons -> INVB_BabyAddons

FPEAIOCreatureAddon -> INVB_CreatureAddons

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons - INVB_Creatures_Baby_Batch

FPE_Impregnation_Both -> INVB_Impregnation (I might remake this mod to not directly require the mods and then use MCM to control the rest)

hi there just after some help.

when a female companion follower settler etc is pregnant dose she produce milk or only after birth ?

how does the milking machines work for example the milking lounger. do i assign a pregnant female or one that has given birth to the machine ?

where do the empty milk bottles go so the female in the lounger will fill them ?

do i trade the empty with her directly before going into machine ?

do i keep the empty milk bottle in the workshop so they will be filled from the machine ? 

wish there was more info with these items in game like summary or when you place the machine it will explain how they work. need more information how to use this awesome mod

wish there was a cum extraction machine that the male player can lay in or stand next to with its inviting hole and it will suck your semen out and fill bags that you place in the machine or some more info. 

21 minutes ago, pleasetryme said:

hi there just after some help.

when a female companion follower settler etc is pregnant dose she produce milk or only after birth ?

how does the milking machines work for example the milking lounger. do i assign a pregnant female or one that has given birth to the machine ?

where do the empty milk bottles go so the female in the lounger will fill them ?

do i trade the empty with her directly before going into machine ?

do i keep the empty milk bottle in the workshop so they will be filled from the machine ? 

wish there was more info with these items in game like summary or when you place the machine it will explain how they work. need more information how to use this awesome mod

wish there was a cum extraction machine that the male player can lay in or stand next to with its inviting hole and it will suck your semen out and fill bags that you place in the machine or some more info. 

0a. this is NOW

0b. this is the next update (next update will have a lactation perk and a few other things)

1a. no, any NPC can lactate

1b. yes, and it will be govern by MCM

2a. any NPC Now,

2b. if they have the lactation perk

3a&b. Lounger or any furniture don't require milk bottles (the player does)

4. see above

5. see above

6. I should really go through the text

7. there are Cum Extraction machines for NPC's (and meat, blood)

thankyou for such a fast response.

still trying to learn your mod so many options so many things to make and its overwhelming

still a little rusty with the ivf and syrings etc. 

what i am after is say i can make the items needed and go up to one of my sleeping females and look at her and she becomes pregnant and i have a selection of what i want to jab her with. 

is there an option where i can use a syringer gun and target a female and she is injected with my semen or a semen of choice. 

1 hour ago, pleasetryme said:

thankyou for such a fast response.

still trying to learn your mod so many options so many things to make and its overwhelming

still a little rusty with the ivf and syrings etc. 

what i am after is say i can make the items needed and go up to one of my sleeping females and look at her and she becomes pregnant and i have a selection of what i want to jab her with. 

is there an option where i can use a syringer gun and target a female and she is injected with my semen or a semen of choice. 

yes, you can craft a semen syringe at the workbench(there are several different choices) and fire it at a female NPC

it requires a perk mag to craft and some materials

its starting to make more sense.  

is there a way for the female player to use the milking tables lounger instead of only relying on the pasties you wear.

i have made a fresh female character to get to understand whats going on as well. try things out

not sure whats happening now well i used the semen injector chair etc. got pregnant went through till 9 months. was told to go see a doctor. 

went to diamond city market to find doctor wasnt there got a message saying its okay or something BUT

the reward was 10 Female Combat Clones there waiting for me.  WTF is that your mod im like holy cow there beautiful

i had placed down all the loungers types. and well started assigning the clones to the machines.

i see these scrap egg types now in workshop and my clones have bellys then none rinse repeat is the machines putting eggs in them. 

sorry for the questions just need to know more as there is much tool tips or things to know what these machines do.

i also am wearing the milking pastie and its working filling up bottles with her breast milk,

i also gave my female mad cows disease. she has an epic rack on her now. ( how do i cure myself if i wanted to test)

these clones are constantly hop into loungers and they dont stop lol

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so it could be a couple of reasons, so I would to do a test

Quick save before this

in console, Player.additem XX00103c (XX is the location of FPE_BabyAddons.esp if you use it) and use it and see if that worked (look at Perks)

if that worked, then there is nothing wrong with FPE itself

go into FPE MCM, and look at the chances of Impregnation (default is around 3%) so increase that to 100 and try again with Sex a couple more times

(there is a slight issue at the moment, which I am trying to solve but it still works)

also I will adding more MCM Options in the future such as Disabling AAF Tags and a couple more things

So I tried adding the item and it added an IVF Asian something. I was able to use it too but I don't see any changes in the perks ?

Changed the chances to 100% as well but I'm guessing the issue is with FPE since my perks didn't change? What new perk should have been there btw? I have two from this mod (Wasteland Milking Technology and Maternal Instincts 02) from reading the magazines added by this mod.

2 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

So I tried adding the item and it added an IVF Asian something. I was able to use it too but I don't see any changes in the perks ?

Changed the chances to 100% as well but I'm guessing the issue is with FPE since my perks didn't change? What new perk should have been there btw? I have two from this mod (Wasteland Milking Technology and Maternal Instincts 02) from reading the magazines added by this mod.

oh r u seeing if you have perks.  look in pipboy under effects i think thats where i saw them.  i find the mod (davesmods in game esp explorer works well for me i press F11 and can go into my mods to get things. i ventured into this mods files and took 1 of each of the perk mags and unlock them all. 

7 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

did you delete the FPE scripts from the Scripts folder?