17 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

no, because of you and so many others, I decided to make a hybrid system of both loose files and ba2 files

And it paid off! :) Just had my character have sex with a bloatfly. The cumflation effects are there and the pregnancy notification popped up as expected. Thanks, Invictus!

This is the esp that says I'm missing and when I go download the old wasteland diary it works but no magazines and no workbench's and i'm wondering if something i did wrong and if so how can i get the 1.8 wasteland diary framework working because i love the mod but it only worked with the 1.54  version .image.png.d52dd6ce802a1d5ac936cf69336d88aa.png

4 hours ago, zer012121 said:

This is the esp that says I'm missing and when I go download the old wasteland diary it works but no magazines and no workbench's and i'm wondering if something i did wrong and if so how can i get the 1.8 wasteland diary framework working because i love the mod but it only worked with the 1.54  version .image.png.d52dd6ce802a1d5ac936cf69336d88aa.png

I don't know, it should work

check your DATA folder for INVB_WastelandDairy.esp

48 minutes ago, thebuzzer2 said:

FPE just updated is this gonna receive an update soon too? 

yes, very soon, in a next one or two days.

I decided to work on some stuff on FPE at the moment.

fixes to Cumflation and lewd messages about Cumflation and Pregnancy

upcoming Changelog

------------------------------------------

Fixed & Cleaned up scripts (also Removed quite a few older unused scripts from Source folder)
Changed wait to game hours (in most of the objects)
Added several different options to MCM (such as separated overlay options)
Lactation (Perk and Magazine)
Added content to the Help MCM
Added a syringe to freeze Pregnancies
FPE Based Impregnation (for settlers, so instead of a fake pregnancy, it will use a FPE Pregnancy set at an random time)

Creature Attack Based Impregnation (with options)
fixed minor issues
Reworked the Impregnation to reduce masters and total files (Options are in MCM)
Fixed Timing issues with quick preggo

Due to an idea I had with FPE, I am quickly making up a thought monologue for Impregnation.

Cumflation (Examples)

Female_Start - "I love this feeling" & "mmm, I can feel all that hot jizz inside of me."

Male_Start - "That was a massive load, I filled her up" & "How much more Cum can I pump into her after this hot load."

Female_Middle - "it is running down my leg" & "oh wow, I'm leaking from my pussy and can feel it running down the inside of my thigh."

Male_Middle - "it is running down "+ akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() +" leg"

Female_End - "I gonna to miss this"

Male_End - "Well, that was a good show"

and this led to me having ideas about Creature Impregnations

most of these won't work because there is no sex scene. (btw strangely enough, I don't know what is NOT in the animation mods anymore)

so a job for everyone here is to cross out Creatures that cannot work in Sex Scenes and give a Line of Impregnation Dialogue.

Alien
Bloatfly - "Oh God, I can feel them moving"

Bloodbug - "I am going to eat some red meat after this"
Brahmin
Housecat
Deathclaw
Dogmeat - "Whose a very good boy" edit-> "Whose giving me a very good boy"

Raider dog

Vicious Dog

Wolf
Ghoul / Feral Ghouls
Mutant Hound
Gorilla / Ghoulrilla
Mirelurk Hunter / Mirelurk King / Mirelurk Queen / Mirelurk Crab
Molerat
Radscorpion
Radstag
Stingwing
Supermutant / Behemoth
Synths
Rad Gazelle
Yao Guai

DLC03

Anglers
Fog Crawlers
Gulpers
Hermit Crabs
RadRabbit
RadChicken

DLC04
Bloodworm
Brahmiluff
Cave Cricket
Gatorclaw
RadRat

50 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

So some one just made a new Family Planning Enhanced Redux what does that mean for the development of Dairy Framework? After all it does require the "most current version of Family Planning" which is now outdated.

it is still going ahead, I just decided to divide the downloads

The new update for WDF is coming soon after I get more messages done

basically I am adding messages to Cumflation and impregnation

each creature will have an unique message(See above)

20210224120905_1.jpg

20210224120932_1.jpg

20210224121010_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

it is still going ahead, I just decided to divide the downloads

The new update for WDF is coming soon after I get more messages done

basically I am adding messages to Cumflation and impregnation

each creature will have an unique message(See above)

20210224120905_1.jpg

20210224120932_1.jpg

20210224121010_1.jpg

Would it be possible for cumflation to function like its counterpart in Skyrim where you must hold a key to deflate? Or is that scripting beyond Fallout 4's abilities? Here's the Skyrim version 

6 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Would it be possible for cumflation to function like its counterpart in Skyrim where you must hold a key to deflate? Or is that scripting beyond Fallout 4's abilities? Here's the Skyrim version 

I prefer a simpler version of Cumflation with a simple (MCM driven) Timer

also I already having a hard time finding keyboard shortcuts in my game.

maybe if it was its own mod, I would add advance features

but my version of Cumflation is right in the middle of Family Planning Enhanced workload

Edit-> so the new update is coming really soon, I am just working on Messages from each creature Impregnation (see above)

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I prefer a simpler version of Cumflation with a simple (MCM driven) Timer

also I already having a hard time finding keyboard shortcuts in my game.

maybe if it was its own mod, I would add advance features

but my version of Cumflation is right in the middle of Family Planning Enhanced workload

Edit-> so the new update is coming really soon, I am just working on Messages from each creature Impregnation (see above)

Also I'm switching all Family Planning Enhanced questions and cumflation questions over to the new Family Planning Enhanced Redux page to keep things simple. Sorry for so many questions I'm just a fan and when it comes to updating any mods I feel like I MUST restart and have a new game since I run 150 esp's+esl's.

so I will be posting the update today after a bit more testing.

so about the workstation bug.

what is the level of the bug

1. Doesn't Exist in Work shop menu so you cannot select it at all

2. it is Invisible in Work shop menu but you can select it at all (I do know that this exists sometimes but I think it is a common problem for most custom furniture)

3. Doesn't Exist in the world space

4. it is Invisible in the world space

good news i got animations working and cumflation working but its a sudden effect? vers gradually as the sex progresses she swells up doing the animations or does it happen instantly after the animation is done. ether is fine

2. it is Invisible in Work shop menu but you can select it at all (I do know that this exists sometimes but I think it is a common problem for most custom furniture)

here : ) same with the waistland baby bottle benches the icons are not showing up. i assume the bench will appear to be placed down if i unlock the req? as some of my other stuff isnt showing ether cause im not unlock the req yet fro vanilla so im thinking that is normal but no icons?????Screenshot_9.jpg.798d579721c13c79a6ffa83cb4260e34.jpg