17 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

not sure whats happening now well i used the semen injector chair etc. got pregnant went through till 9 months. was told to go see a doctor. 

went to diamond city market to find doctor wasnt there got a message saying its okay or something BUT

the reward was 10 Female Combat Clones there waiting for me.  WTF is that your mod im like holy cow there beautiful

i had placed down all the loungers types. and well started assigning the clones to the machines.

i see these scrap egg types now in workshop and my clones have bellys then none rinse repeat is the machines putting eggs in them. 

sorry for the questions just need to know more as there is much tool tips or things to know what these machines do.

i also am wearing the milking pastie and its working filling up bottles with her breast milk,

i also gave my female mad cows disease. she has an epic rack on her now. ( how do i cure myself if i wanted to test)

these clones are constantly hop into loungers and they dont stop lol

my current status 

how do i cure mad cows disease on myself ?

the combat clones is that your mod im like wow this is cool ?

do the loungers put eggs in the females ?

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

did you delete the FPE scripts from the Scripts folder?

You mean those "FPFP_" files you mentioned in the mod description that we have to delete? Yeah, I never had those to begin with so I didn't exactly delete them:

Untitled-1.jpg

EDIT: Okay, so I think something's not working correctly. I checked the mod archive I downloaded and there are some FPFP_files in it within the "Source Files" folder but despite having the mod installed, they're not in my scripts directory. I thought I'd reinstall the mod through Vortex again and check all the options I want and maybe then they'll appear so I can delete them manually. But even upon reinstallation, none of those files or even any other files contained within said folder are present anywhere in my installation directory. I don't know, maybe it's based on what options you choose during installation? But if they're mandatory files then I can't say why they're not being put where they should be. Maybe the fomod's broken?

19 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

oh r u seeing if you have perks.  look in pipboy under effects i think thats where i saw them.  i find the mod (davesmods in game esp explorer works well for me i press F11 and can go into my mods to get things. i ventured into this mods files and took 1 of each of the perk mags and unlock them all. 

I'll check in effects too but I don't think I even saw anything there yesterday. BTW, thanks for the davesmods explorer. Sounds useful, I'll check it out.

3 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

I'll check in effects too but I don't think I even saw anything there yesterday. BTW, thanks for the davesmods explorer. Sounds useful, I'll check it out.

yep it might actiavte quick select at the same time, the aaf quick get it on button is F11 i went into the aaf.ini changed the F11 key number from 122 to 121 that will make it F10 probelm solved. while your in there i set my actor range at 5000 instead of 500 its so fun can teleport enemys to my females and enjoy the entertainment amd well shoot em as well before they get off lol. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42520

1 hour ago, pleasetryme said:

yep it might actiavte quick select at the same time, the aaf quick get it on button is F11 i went into the aaf.ini changed the F11 key number from 122 to 121 that will make it F10 probelm solved. while your in there i set my actor range at 5000 instead of 500 its so fun can teleport enemys to my females and enjoy the entertainment amd well shoot em as well before they get off lol. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42520

Daaamn! Sounds fun. Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, zer012121 said:

Is it normal that my game just closes after I launch it with my mod manager and when i get rid of the mod it works, is there a fix for this? it also says when the game is working says i'm missing the esp and im wondering what i need for the esp.

missing what ESP?

and which of my mods are you using?

so I am in the final stages of the next update.

upcoming Changelog-

Fixed & Cleaned up scripts (also Removed quite a few older unused scripts from Source folder)
Changed wait to game hours (in most of the objects)
Added several different options to MCM
Lactation (Perk and Magazine)
Added content to the Help MCM
Added a syringe to freeze Pregnancies
FPE Based Impregnation (for settlers, so instead of a fake pregnancy, it will use a FPE Pregnancy set at an random time)

Creature Attack Based Inpregnation (with options)
fixed minor issues
Renamed the files (e.g. INVB_CreatureAddons instead of FPEAIOCreatureAddon) (for new games)
Reworked the Impregnation to reduce masters and total files (Options are in MCM)
Fixed Timing issues with quick preggo

so I would like to know a couple of things

1. any QUICK changes you want me to work on? (I am working on Breast Control at the moment)

2. anything you want me to explain in the Help File?

On 2/19/2021 at 6:33 PM, MegaVillain said:

You mean those "FPFP_" files you mentioned in the mod description that we have to delete? Yeah, I never had those to begin with so I didn't exactly delete them:

Untitled-1.jpg

EDIT: Okay, so I think something's not working correctly. I checked the mod archive I downloaded and there are some FPFP_files in it within the "Source Files" folder but despite having the mod installed, they're not in my scripts directory. I thought I'd reinstall the mod through Vortex again and check all the options I want and maybe then they'll appear so I can delete them manually. But even upon reinstallation, none of those files or even any other files contained within said folder are present anywhere in my installation directory. I don't know, maybe it's based on what options you choose during installation? But if they're mandatory files then I can't say why they're not being put where they should be. Maybe the fomod's broken?

Hey, Invictus! Lil help please?

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I am in the final stages of the next update.

upcoming Changelog-

Fixed & Cleaned up scripts (also Removed quite a few older unused scripts from Source folder)
Added several different options to MCM
Added content to the Help MCM
Added a syringe to freeze Pregnancies
FPE Based Impregnation (for settlers, so instead of a fake pregnancy, it will use a FPE Pregnancy set at an random time)

Creature Attack Based Inpregnation (with options)
fixed minor issues
Renamed the files (e.g. INVB_CreatureAddons instead of FPEAIOCreatureAddon) (for new games)
Reworked the Impregnation to reduce masters and total files (Options are in MCM)
Fixed Timing issues with quick preggo

so I would like to know a couple of things

1. any QUICK changes you want me to work on? (I am working on Breast Control at the moment)

2. anything you want me to explain in the Help File?

so keen to test this if you need to.

help files yes what do the loungers do exactly.

would be cool feature if you placed a milk bottle crate like an object that you can move around and any breast milk is added to it and like you can stack them up like snap together just some cool ideas.

or maybe if its easier a custom container like a fridge that you place and same deal it will take all breast milk and store for you.

i thought of a cool weapon idea. its a syring you fire with the syringer a better syringer that has a scope. and well a syringe called the inflater. and you fire it at enemy females and they swell up breast belly and kinda sit there and you can go up to them and pop them and they explode oh im sick. 

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

[...]

Off the top of my head, a few things you can peek at:

• Breast Milk Addiction - Once addicted to breast milk, the duration of 'relief' after drinking some is very short; a few real-time seconds. This might be because while drugs last a few minutes, food / drink don't really. Maybe tweak breast milk bonuses to last as long as chems?
  • Perk magazines relating to pregnancy - I don't recall which magazines, but the ones that grant increased health / ap regen buff it up a bit too high imo. Example being after exhausting a full bar of action points, I could wait only a few seconds for it to refill completely (granted, my character felt like a badass lethal pistol packin' mama at the time). Also related, can you reiterate what the magazine perks do by putting their effects in the perk descriptions?
  • Monthly Perk / Effects - Never got these to work for me; not seeing these being applied to the player or pregnant NPCs via console checking. Not sure if anyone else has the same issue. Been tinkering with the CK lately, and I can add/share some immersive pregnancy effects to the player / NPC if this feature works.

Does this mean one can use the wait menu to fast forward?

Does this work for NPCs? I play as a male character so I won't be able to use anything player-only.

7 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

Hey, Invictus! Lil help please?

so to recap,

you have installed Wasteland Dairy Framework with the Latest Family Planning Enhanced, you have also installed AAF (with sex mods)

but you cannot get impregnated by anything in the game (not by Sex or my Impregnation Syringes)

so some questions

Are you playing as a Female?

do you have AAF themes installed?

what are you having sex with? (if creatures, is Creature Impregnation enabled?)

you have done my Signature?

did you try to impregnate anyone else?

I had no internet on Friday and I have been working on the new version yesterday

So I am going to upload a new version soon today or tomorrow

6 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

so keen to test this if you need to.

help files yes what do the loungers do exactly.

would be cool feature if you placed a milk bottle crate like an object that you can move around and any breast milk is added to it and like you can stack them up like snap together just some cool ideas.

or maybe if its easier a custom container like a fridge that you place and same deal it will take all breast milk and store for you.

i thought of a cool weapon idea. its a syring you fire with the syringer a better syringer that has a scope. and well a syringe called the inflater. and you fire it at enemy females and they swell up breast belly and kinda sit there and you can go up to them and pop them and they explode oh im sick. 

1. Loungers are effectly large scale milkers, you assign a NPC to it, and every 24 hours, you get 5 bottles (govern by MCM)

2. While I haven't gotten to snapping stage, I do have milk crates which can store 12 or 24 milk bottles (thank you for this, I have make a new object to do empty bottles instead)

3. Tried the Syringe part, ages ago, I think I played around with the bloatfly syringe thing.

3 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

suggestion for a milking machine. stumbled across torture devices and there is a mechanical chair thats cool that sucks on the females nipples then eventually it stops. would be awesome to place these and assign pregnant females to them for there milk collection.

I might be adding more content to the storyline

3 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Could the cumflation be reworked to be manual kind of like the Skyrim version of cumflation where you had to press a button to deflate?

I prefer to simply have a timer attached.

4 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Does this mean one can use the wait menu to fast forward?

Does this work for NPCs? I play as a male character so I won't be able to use anything player-only.

1. yes, I used to use the timer script and it uses real world seconds. which is unsuitable for longer waits

2. Yes, most of the objects is Syringe based, or easily equipping by NPC's (also males can use the milkers depending on MCM settings)

3 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

suggestion for a milking machine. stumbled across torture devices and there is a mechanical chair thats cool that sucks on the females nipples then eventually it stops. would be awesome to place these and assign pregnant females to them for there milk collection.

Fair warning, that "suction chair" is implemented as an amalgam of parts, and will start to Havoc all over fairly soon after placement. The animation for it is really neat, but I've seen a few modders try to incorporate it and eventually rip it back out in favor of something more stable.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Fair warning, that "suction chair" is implemented as an amalgam of parts, and will start to Havoc all over fairly soon after placement. The animation for it is really neat, but I've seen a few modders try to incorporate it and eventually rip it back out in favor of something more stable.

yep I noticed that, because I do have the sucker chair from torture devices in a addon mod(it is too chaotic for longterm usage)

also I mentioned an idea about empty milk bottle crates so I added them, they are in the worldspace, near some of the milk vendors and other places which might require milk

they use the same model as the milk crate so the canon is that while they are sealed, the contents are either become dust or become rotten so in the end they are empty milk bottles.

I might make a box or crate of medical supplies for the IV Bags and place them around the worldspace

edit-> so I made a box of IV Bags and place them in certain Medical parts of the worldspace

(there will be less IV Storage boxes than the empty milk crates but there will be more iv bags per box than the milk)

Milk Crate - 12 or 24 milk bottles

IV Storage - 25 or 50 IV bags

20210221131750_1.jpg

12 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Off the top of my head, a few things you can peek at:

• Breast Milk Addiction - Once addicted to breast milk, the duration of 'relief' after drinking some is very short; a few real-time seconds. This might be because while drugs last a few minutes, food / drink don't really. Maybe tweak breast milk bonuses to last as long as chems?
  • Perk magazines relating to pregnancy - I don't recall which magazines, but the ones that grant increased health / ap regen buff it up a bit too high imo. Example being after exhausting a full bar of action points, I could wait only a few seconds for it to refill completely (granted, my character felt like a badass lethal pistol packin' mama at the time). Also related, can you reiterate what the magazine perks do by putting their effects in the perk descriptions?
  • Monthly Perk / Effects - Never got these to work for me; not seeing these being applied to the player or pregnant NPCs via console checking. Not sure if anyone else has the same issue. Been tinkering with the CK lately, and I can add/share some immersive pregnancy effects to the player / NPC if this feature works.

1. I will have a look at that

2. I believe I did decrease the effects of it

3. did you delete the FPFP_ scripts from Scripts

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

3. did you delete the FPFP_ scripts from Scripts

Hmm, so I checked what FPFP scripts I currently have, and they are definitely the previous v2.611 ones that you didn't change.

Checking the .psc scripts in the 'Source Files' folder in the INVB_Packv2beta have your changes, but the source script in the Main.b2a archive in the same Pack2beta is the older v2.611 script without your changes.

In any case, chalk it up to a botched install job on my end; looking forward to test the next release!

42 minutes ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Hmm, so I checked what FPFP scripts I currently have, and they are definitely the previous v2.611 ones that you didn't change.

Checking the .psc scripts in the 'Source Files' folder in the INVB_Packv2beta have your changes, but the source script in the Main.b2a archive in the same Pack2beta is the older v2.611 script without your changes.

In any case, chalk it up to a botched install job on my end; looking forward to test the next release!

there has too many people who have failed to install the mod properly

so I will be using the old mod style used by Egoballistic and others for the next update

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so to recap,

you have installed Wasteland Dairy Framework with the Latest Family Planning Enhanced, you have also installed AAF (with sex mods)

but you cannot get impregnated by anything in the game (not by Sex or my Impregnation Syringes)

so some questions

Are you playing as a Female?

do you have AAF themes installed?

what are you having sex with? (if creatures, is Creature Impregnation enabled?)

you have done my Signature?

did you try to impregnate anyone else?

I had no internet on Friday and I have been working on the new version yesterday

So I am going to upload a new version soon today or tomorrow

Correct. The thing here is that you told me delete the FPFP_ scripts but they were never there in my directory. Ever. At the time I shrugged it off thinking maybe that direction is for anyone who may have remnant files from before and this direction is there for people who upgrade to the new version of the mod. But now that you pointed out, I reinstalled the mod and looked for FPFP_ files again in the scripts folder but they're still not there which leads me to question if the mod itself is installing properly or not.

Are you playing as a Female? Yes.

do you have AAF themes installed? Yes.

what are you having sex with? (if creatures, is Creature Impregnation enabled?) Ghouls and molerats.

you have done my Signature? No because my problem is even more basic- there ARE no FPFP_ files. If we can figure out why, I think we'll be able to fix the installation.

did you try to impregnate anyone else? No I'm not that far in the game yet to have any companions of my own.

39 minutes ago, MegaVillain said:

Correct. The thing here is that you told me delete the FPFP_ scripts but they were never there in my directory. Ever. At the time I shrugged it off thinking maybe that direction is for anyone who may have remnant files from before and this direction is there for people who upgrade to the new version of the mod. But now that you pointed out, I reinstalled the mod and looked for FPFP_ files again in the scripts folder but they're still not there which leads me to question if the mod itself is installing properly or not.

Are you playing as a Female? Yes.

do you have AAF themes installed? Yes.

what are you having sex with? (if creatures, is Creature Impregnation enabled?) Ghouls and molerats.

you have done my Signature? No because my problem is even more basic- there ARE no FPFP_ files. If we can figure out why, I think we'll be able to fix the installation.

did you try to impregnate anyone else? No I'm not that far in the game yet to have any companions of my own.

I should be uploading the new version of FPE in a couple of hours and it contains both BA2 and loose scripts files