2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I will be posting the update today after a bit more testing.

so about the workstation bug.

what is the level of the bug

1. Doesn't Exist in Work shop menu so you cannot select it at all

2. it is Invisible in Work shop menu but you can select it at all (I do know that this exists sometimes but I think it is a common problem for most custom furniture)

3. Doesn't Exist in the world space

4. it is Invisible in the world space

when I get the bug its issue number 1, not available at all in workshop. I fixed it by removing all vanilla perk isps, its only the dairy workshop that is not available

I will a proper look at all of the workshop objects

edit-> I give up trying to fix all of the icons

so Pillory, Cribs and Workbenches work perfectly

while the others are invisible.

but at least the main menu of WDF is working

also when I feel up for it, I might have a look at doing some perk swf's

20210225170757_1.jpg

20210225170801_1.jpg

I forgot a single mesh (so download the latest version but the broken version only existed for about 5 minutes, for most this shouldn't matter)

v2.1

Fixed & Cleaned up scripts (also Removed quite a few older unused scripts from Source folder)
Changed wait to game hours (in most of the objects)
Added several different options to MCM
Lactation (Perk and Magazine)
Added content to the Help MCM
Added a syringe to freeze Pregnancies
FPE Based Impregnation (for settlers, so instead of a fake pregnancy, it will use a FPE Pregnancy set at an random time)

Creature Attack Based Impregnation (with options)
fixed minor issues

Added a new framework mod called INVB_Outfits_Framework

Reworked the Impregnation to reduce masters and total files (Options are in MCM)

two versions of Impregnation mods

Old Style Leveled List Impregnation

Outfits Framework based Impregnation

Creature Based Messages
Fixed Timing issues with quick preggo

the major thing, I decided to split the pack up with the minor extras in the another file

mainly stuff I haven't updated or care about

the following files

FPEAIOCreatureAddon_StaticGrowth

INVB_TortureDevices_BreastMilk

INVB_WastelandDairy_Hints

INVB_WastelandDairy_Recipes_Single

FPE_BabyAddons_VanillaPerks

FPEAIOCreatureAddon_VanillaPerks

INVB_WastelandDairy_VanillaPerks

edit-> I think everything I have posted today should work but I have been looking at it too long

Question- does your character having sex while she's pregnant negate the pregnancy from before? I just make her have sex with the same kind of creature that got her pregnant before so no funny stuff happens but it didn't help. There was a cumflation effect for a moment post-sex and then bam! Back to no pregnancy, magically. Is it resetting the pregnancy due to the new sperm received? If that's the case, I didn't get any notifications of a new pregnancy even though the pregnancy chances are set to 100.

Took some screenshots of it happening:

Pregnancy

Pregnancy.jpg.1660d674e7da20ea7bc0c95e21d22817.jpg

Sex while pregnant

1609100057_Sexwhilepreggo.jpg.e329139c7d633f4b76636f7738b7bc07.jpg

Post-sex, pregnancy suddenly terminated?

1493215010_Pregnancyterminated.jpg.1b00661864cf3ed2b3cc59ac4f2773f1.jpg

I'm a little confused as to what the Outfit Framework file is what its for and wether its necessary. To my knowledge the players pregnancy sliders were handled by Bodyslide after building morphs. And Looksmenu changing the morphs in game (correct me if I'm wrong not sure about that part). I'm also not sure how this fits into the Baby's addons that adds abbandoned baby's to npc inventories while the outfit framework "uses putfits to distribute impregnation and tattoo devices". And then Impregnation Outfit Framework adds "bloody babies to pregnant npc's to the commonwealth." It sounds like one will add babies just to npc inventories while the other will add them into the npc I'm concerned there may be some compatibility issues or redundancies. Also won't it cause performance issues if a lot of npc's are pregnant in FPE after "bloody babies are added to pregnant npc's"? Sorry if I'm not explaining this very well I'm just really confused I don't understand it well enough to explain it. 

3 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

Question- does your character having sex while she's pregnant negate the pregnancy from before? I just make her have sex with the same kind of creature that got her pregnant before so no funny stuff happens but it didn't help. There was a cumflation effect for a moment post-sex and then bam! Back to no pregnancy, magically. Is it resetting the pregnancy due to the new sperm received? If that's the case, I didn't get any notifications of a new pregnancy even though the pregnancy chances are set to 100.

Took some screenshots of it happening:

Pregnancy

Pregnancy.jpg.1660d674e7da20ea7bc0c95e21d22817.jpg

Sex while pregnant

1609100057_Sexwhilepreggo.jpg.e329139c7d633f4b76636f7738b7bc07.jpg

Post-sex, pregnancy suddenly terminated?

1493215010_Pregnancyterminated.jpg.1b00661864cf3ed2b3cc59ac4f2773f1.jpg

I will have another look at it

1 hour ago, Spectre5342 said:

I'm a little confused as to what the Outfit Framework file is what its for and wether its necessary. To my knowledge the players pregnancy sliders were handled by Bodyslide after building morphs. And Looksmenu changing the morphs in game (correct me if I'm wrong not sure about that part). I'm also not sure how this fits into the Baby's addons that adds abbandoned baby's to npc inventories while the outfit framework "uses putfits to distribute impregnation and tattoo devices". And then Impregnation Outfit Framework adds "bloody babies to pregnant npc's to the commonwealth." It sounds like one will add babies just to npc inventories while the other will add them into the npc I'm concerned there may be some compatibility issues or redundancies. Also won't it cause performance issues if a lot of npc's are pregnant in FPE after "bloody babies are added to pregnant npc's"? Sorry if I'm not explaining this very well I'm just really confused I don't understand it well enough to explain it. 

The premise of the mod is bring some amount of pregnancy into the world to Raiders and Gunners who were designed to be killed quickly so any extra scripting is a waste of resources.

Old Method

Impregnation mod had four separated files (Dead only, Baby, Creature and Both) and it use a leveled list injector to inject a Fake Impregnation into existing leveled lists in the game.

this left it with quite a bit of management. (as well as mod incompatibility)

Fake Pregnancy - Minimal Scripting, Big Belly and dying whatever already in the inventory

FPE Pregnancy - A lot of Scripts, had to start from the start(until recently) and it produces something at the end of pregnancy

New Method

Outfit Framework adds leveled list to each and every(nearly) outfit in the entire game and that is it

Impregnation mod is now govern by MCM and what mods you have in your load order and this was reduced the amount of requirements for the impregnation file

so Impregnation mod injects into the leveled lists of the Outfit Framework.

also Settlers now have a new type of impregnation which uses FPE Pregnancy instead of Fake, but only Settlers have this because of bloat.

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have another look at it

The premise of the mod is bring some amount of pregnancy into the world to Raiders and Gunners who were designed to be killed quickly so any extra scripting is a waste of resources.

Old Method

Impregnation mod had four separated files (Dead only, Baby, Creature and Both) and it use a leveled list injector to inject a Fake Impregnation into existing leveled lists in the game.

this left it with quite a bit of management. (as well as mod incompatibility)

Fake Pregnancy - Minimal Scripting, Big Belly and dying whatever already in the inventory

FPE Pregnancy - A lot of Scripts, had to start from the start(until recently) and it produces something at the end of pregnancy

New Method

Outfit Framework adds leveled list to each and every(nearly) outfit in the entire game and that is it

Impregnation mod is now govern by MCM and what mods you have in your load order and this was reduced the amount of requirements for the impregnation file

so Impregnation mod injects into the leveled lists of the Outfit Framework.

also Settlers now have a new type of impregnation which uses FPE Pregnancy instead of Fake, but only Settlers have this because of bloat.

Ok I think I understand it then I was just concerned what to pick and not pick in the Fomod but your explanation helped. Thanks for being incredibly patient with a noob big fan of your mods.

lastest

3 hours ago, 666Sextant666 said:

When I installed the new update, I picked the Outfit Framework version without Armor Keywords and Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch, but then Vortex has a notification that said Outfit Framework still required UFO4P.1632686694_Screenshot(57).png.a4e6ecc2279a0be258d912704dd42cf5.png

not only Outfit Framework, I use MO2 it also noticed missing master file for  "IVNB_WhatsYourName.esl"

1 hour ago, zeroke107 said:

lastest

not only Outfit Framework, I use MO2 it also noticed missing master file for  "IVNB_WhatsYourName.esl"

what master?

the only non-WDF all three need is WhatsYourName.esl (I will admit that I forgot the ESP)

and that is because this addon pack is an addon for Whats Your Name

so one more thing about INVB_OutfitFramework,

is that a mod will override something in this list, it is inevitable.

so what I do is make custom mods at the end of the load order with outfits from other mods

and then rework the Outfit framework leveled list into override mod. (it is confusing, I know)

I have called my version "INVB_Outfits_End.esp(esl)" (I cannot share it because it uses my batch files)

this image is about Curie's Human clothes from Vanilla to UFO4 to Outfits_Framework to Custom Mod - Pampas to Outfits_End

Screenshot_022621_062026_PM.thumb.jpg.9de0a1af1a6f2de9254bf9bcd06bb325.jpg

and this one is about a clash from Eli's Clothing Mod (btw I normally batch my clothing mods together) Vanilla to Outfits_Framework to Custom Mod - Eli's to Outfits_End

Screenshot_022621_062650_PM.thumb.jpg.017ad0d7b1c33dfdf2ceec09fd56831e.jpg

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

what master?

the only non-WDF all three need is WhatsYourName.esl (I will admit that I forgot the ESP)

and that is because this addon pack is an addon for Whats Your Name

The masters for some plugins (esp/esl/esm) are not enabled.
The game will crash unless you install and enable the following plugins:

Master

Required By

WhatsYourName.esl  

INVB_WhatsYourName_Both.esp

I can still load and play my savegame but not sure what is the cause from this mention that occured in MO2 and I check in your zip file show that it only has INVB_WhatsYourName_BA, INVB_WhatsYourName_Both or INVB_WhatsYourName_MC.esp in your zip file to be choose during installation but nothing like .esl that MO2 mention what found through your zip file btw.

And others file that missing from previous version is FPE_Impregnation_Both.esp, but I don't think that will cause problem to my savegame due to you already change to another system for NPC random impregnation right? @Invictusblade.

44 minutes ago, zeroke107 said:

The masters for some plugins (esp/esl/esm) are not enabled.
The game will crash unless you install and enable the following plugins:

Master

Required By

WhatsYourName.esl  

INVB_WhatsYourName_Both.esp

I can still load and play my savegame but not sure what is the cause from this mention that occured in MO2 and I check in your zip file show that it only has INVB_WhatsYourName_BA, INVB_WhatsYourName_Both or INVB_WhatsYourName_MC.esp in your zip file to be choose during installation but nothing like .esl that MO2 mention what found through your zip file btw.

And others file that missing from previous version is FPE_Impregnation_Both.esp, but I don't think that will cause problem to my savegame due to you already change to another system for NPC random impregnation right? @Invictusblade.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25321

I appear to be having an issue with this mod, when I try to access the MCM menu to look at the settings for this mod it crashes after attempting to select a sub menu, after a bit of gameplay it also makes the game crash upon pressing the esc key, through disabling mods I've narrowed it down to the INVB_WastelandDairy.esp file since whenever its loaded the stuff i mentioned earlier happens, I have all the required files installed so I have no idea what could be going wrong

2 hours ago, dodger0788 said:

I appear to be having an issue with this mod, when I try to access the MCM menu to look at the settings for this mod it crashes after attempting to select a sub menu, after a bit of gameplay it also makes the game crash upon pressing the esc key, through disabling mods I've narrowed it down to the INVB_WastelandDairy.esp file since whenever its loaded the stuff i mentioned earlier happens, I have all the required files installed so I have no idea what could be going wrong

Having the same issue, though I've only had it crash when quicksaving or starting an animation.

9 hours ago, Ashmar50 said:

I'm having a problem with the regular milk pasties bottles saying not lactating I have the Perk the Buffout milk  pasties works don't have others yet to test.Just no idea why reg milker not working thanks.

I will have a look because they should be effectively identical in function (just the output is different)

but if you are having problems then maybe there is another problem

edit-> I check my version and I haven't made any changes since the update, and it seems to work fine

can you send me your load order

also does anyone else have this problem?

Okay all the milkers work on me but not settlers or companions is there another perk i need besides lactation and me and the mags from 111 81 and sanct i have 20 of the 28 mags most from those 3 an lexington. and do you just need 1 of each mag or all for full benifits?