7 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

Just updated to the latest version and...

1.jpg.8795c5c306a1cd3f06465cdfffd6f333.jpg

Is this supposed to happen?

1. moved to INVB_Pack v2.1_Extra (should work but not interested in maintaining)

2. moved to INVB_Pack v2.1_Extra (Has been Replaced by the MCM Help)

3. new version of Impregnation is multipurpose and you can control it via MCM (I am making a couple of changes to the settler impregnation)

4. moved to INVB_Pack v2.1_Extra (should work but not interested in maintaining)

I need some help writing something in MCM

I need to express the following in a simple line or two

so basically I rewrote the Settler FPE pregnancy script to use a difference number (govern by MCM)

Default Difference number is 2

Default Pregnant Month Number is 5

Random number between 5 - (Diff = 0) & 5 + (Diff = 0) = 5 months

Random number between 5 - (Diff = 1) & 5 + (Diff = 1) = 4-6 months

Random number between 5 - (Diff = 2) & 5 + (Diff = 2) = 3-7 months

Random number between 5 - (Diff = 3) & 5 + (Diff = 3) = 2-8 months

i think there needs some more info on main page. 

its like this. if i try the new invb pack 2.1 complains about missing whats your name and baby addons that are not included or something

if i install the outfit framework only have no problems.

its confusing to be honest

i added the unofficial patch which i didnt have before

also the name convention is okay bit a little confusing as in invb pack how does that relate to wasteland dairy framework i know invb is your name

maybe have a wasteland dairy framework full package that will install the other pieces in one mod without the missing wheres this whats this master errors

and maybe put links to these said patches and or so easy to find. 

so i have installed the fpe enhanced 3.15 again only 

but cant install the framework patch and the extras without conflicts or some sort

also vortex not sure doesnt provide a suggested order either 

maybe at the top of page how to install and or load order with links if other things are needed

46 minutes ago, pleasetryme said:

i think there needs some more info on main page. 

its like this. if i try the new invb pack 2.1 complains about missing whats your name and baby addons that are not included or something

if i install the outfit framework only have no problems.

its confusing to be honest

i added the unofficial patch which i didnt have before

also the name convention is okay bit a little confusing as in invb pack how does that relate to wasteland dairy framework i know invb is your name

maybe have a wasteland dairy framework full package that will install the other pieces in one mod without the missing wheres this whats this master errors

and maybe put links to these said patches and or so easy to find. 

so i have installed the fpe enhanced 3.15 again only 

but cant install the framework patch and the extras without conflicts or some sort

also vortex not sure doesnt provide a suggested order either 

maybe at the top of page how to install and or load order with links if other things are needed

Yes, I need to put more requirements in it (and I forgot)

the problem with the naming Convention is Grandfathering (I Explained this before)

short version

when I started this mod, a couple of years ago

I made a Creatures mod (no Idea what it was called)

then I made six different versions of this mod (DLC or no DLC with a Both, Breeder and Non Sexual)

then I started working on a Baby Addon

and then I started scripting

then Wasteland Dairy

then I was juggling 8 mods.

so I decided to make a Framework mod (I realised that I should be done a naming convention back then)

maybe I will make a new release with a new name for each mod such as WDF_Framework, WDF_BabyAddon, WDF_CreatureAddon

is there anything i can do to help. i dont know anything about modding just as an end user etc. you have so much on your plate wow.

am currently running the new fpe 3.15 thats all i have installed at the moment i temorarily removed the other wdf as was like couldnt solve easily

unless like you said your framework,

maybe make it like invictus blade framework 

so everyone must have that installed first. and your other mods hang off that and the framework knows which of yours mods are there and just sorts it out 

or like your invictus blade framework has its own menu and then as you add your mods on it adds to the choices etc 

just throwing ideas around i have no idea how this is for a modder like yourself.

i just kneel and pray to people like you who make all these awesome mods and changes the game so much

10 minutes ago, vranina said:

I apologize for the stupid question. I found Lactation and you magazine. I saw I got a perk. Does it have any functional application or is it just for beauty? I apologize for the Google translator.

The Lactation Perk is for Milkers and Baby Feeding (too many people wanted it)

there is two ways to get the Perk, giving Birth and reading the magazine if you are female (btw it is more like remembering that you are Lactating. it is easier to way to do it this way)

There is a MCM option in Breast Milk section about Lactation.

btw yes, I know that some players want to roleplay as different characters (but I don't care)

also thank you for reminding me about this, I should add the perk to the pregnancy manager I am working on

5 minutes ago, lassen56 said:

who is the green dothers

if you are asking about "Don't trust the Green Doctors"

the answer is Medford Memorial Hospital - Operating Theatre because of the "Green" Supermutants

otherwise can you ask it again but give the context as well

Hi!

First off: GREAT Mod ! Thanx !!

Now just a small question/favor: could you maybe integrate/patch/? this mod into yours ? :

Would be fun to have that thing live from that females milk ?

Thank you for reading! Hope it inspires to some more naughty stuff :-D

Have to admit even after all the time I've had Wasteland Dairy installed this is the only playthrough I've actually started to learn the crafting recipes. The only ones I really understand so far are the mechanics of reviving reheating and freezing offspring. The other mechanics of milking the player kind of elude me tried to put on the armor from vault 95 it said I'm not lactating no idea how to get that to occur short of using the hotkeys which feels like cheating. The amount of stuff in this mod is massive kind of enjoying learning it all but wish there was a manual for some of it.

43 minutes ago, BlackBoxFun said:

Hi!

First off: GREAT Mod ! Thanx !!

Now just a small question/favor: could you maybe integrate/patch/? this mod into yours ? :

Would be fun to have that thing live from that females milk ?

Thank you for reading! Hope it inspires to some more naughty stuff :-D

I always thought this had such untapped potential when I first saw it in the Devious Devices files. It not an in game armor (yet) but it could be introduced as like an infection when being hit by bloatflies or Mirelurk acid. Devious Devices hasn't really seen an update since its release which is sad aside from bodyslide conversions.

I seem to remember being able to find dying creatures on npc's as well as regular dying human babies. Did I miss something in the instillation I added More Creatures and dying babies? Or was some thing altered to prevent npc's from having creatures in their inventories? Now most of what I find are biomass sacks and baby bits both new items.

3 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

I seem to remember being able to find dying creatures on npc's as well as regular dying human babies. Did I miss something in the instillation I added More Creatures and dying babies? Or was some thing altered to prevent npc's from having creatures in their inventories? Now most of what I find are biomass sacks and baby bits both new items.

I could reinstall some of the files I'm just wary of doing that in game I'm running 198 plugins. In my experience adding or removing even a single one mid game will cause the save to come apart.

10 hours ago, vranina said:

Thanks for the reply. I want to ask one more thing. How to feed the baby? As far as I understand, I have to go to vault 81 and find the magazine for milk pumps. Then keep the baby and milk in my inventory. Am I right?

I should have explained this one, to feed a baby (Players Only) (I have long since turn off NPC Feedings)

Male Player = obtain drinkable milk bottles from where ever and have them in your inventory (and every time the baby needs feeding, it is fed)

Female Player = if Lactating then simply wear the baby if not lactating then see the Male Player method

(btw I did try to make clothing a factor in this but then it can become a nightmare because of skimpy clothing that already expose their nipples)

7 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Have to admit even after all the time I've had Wasteland Dairy installed this is the only playthrough I've actually started to learn the crafting recipes. The only ones I really understand so far are the mechanics of reviving reheating and freezing offspring. The other mechanics of milking the player kind of elude me tried to put on the armor from vault 95 it said I'm not lactating no idea how to get that to occur short of using the hotkeys which feels like cheating. The amount of stuff in this mod is massive kind of enjoying learning it all but wish there was a manual for some of it.

you need the Lactation Perk, obtain it by giving birth or reading a certain mag in Sanctuary (because Nora should already be Lactating because of Shaun but this is a way to remember)

6 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

so something may have changed.

so there is a few different things going on now,

1. there is a MCM option to control this now (Settlers is not working yet, it was working but I am trying something new with FPE Pregnancies)

2. you need a magazine or two to start finding Dying Babies and Creatures. (first aid Magazine to allow you to save them)

41 minutes ago, nightshad said:

Milk Overlay do i need something for this to work says my character is lactating but when i take shirt off even though the option is on nothing is showing. am i messing soething

do you mean the Milk Overlay by itself(no Milker) or with a milker of some kind?