1 hour ago, godofdeath9090 said:

i need a better laptop i over modded my game now cant get the game to turn on at all crap and i was having fun being female inpregnating other females btw this mod is ausome glad u fix milking machine

I had just fixed the milking machine (of course I said that before) and now I am testing.

now I will have another look at NPCs giving "product" to the workshop

edit-> does anyone know how to link a workshop to an armor?

(I can do it to a NPC and furniture but not an armor)

1 hour ago, ZephrantheDark said:

Does anyone else get CTD´s when he/she enters the perk screen

I used to. You need to make sure xSE and Buffout 4's TBB file contents are dropped into the Fallout 4's .exe directory, and has not gone into Data. Then you need to open xSE PluginPreloader.xml in Notepad or an equivalent and change lines, personally I found <LoadMethod Name="OnProcessAttach"> and changed it to  <LoadMethod Name="OnThreadAttach"> and I got it to work. Go on the description on https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33946 and read up on it to see which methods are available and go through to find whichever one works for you.

On 2/9/2021 at 2:29 PM, x2119225 said:

I like your mod so much. Although I have to translate them for a long time every time, because they have a lot of words, I like mod with a lot of words.

I keep on adding and adding, and I keep forgetting important information to share.

On 2/9/2021 at 1:01 AM, 1337DragonWolf said:

For some reason, the Family Planning workshop table doesn't display anything anymore.

I am not sure, do you have any of the workbench addons installed (the one that moves everything to Wasteland Dairy Workbench)

new stuff->

so I have been working on the timings of the mod (changing from random real world seconds to game hours) to Babies, Creature Milkings and milking.

and I am testing this now

edit-> while the game hours change has worked for Babies and Milking, it refuses to work with Creature Milkings so I am reworking that now (similar to old version)

also one thing I would like to know about the enslavement mod

do you want Friendly Settlers, Gunner and Raiders (maybe more) cages?

if I make them, it will be a purchasable item only because of issues.

1. there are quite a few different raider and gunner NPC's ID's

2. the faces may(more than likely) change everytime you capture and release.

2a. (one face) will allow you to cage friendly NPC's and release them with little change. (also will add the follower system)

2b. (more faces) won't allow you to cage friendly NPC's (won't add the follower system)

On 2/7/2021 at 4:09 PM, Invictusblade said:

do you have the Healthcare magazines/perks? because they govern it by design

(because you couldn't save the babies/eggs without the knowledge of "how to save them")

yes i have it, i made sure to pick it after updating the mod (because i started a new game) because i made that mistake before, i find wombs/eggs/babies but they are very very rare, well not in animals but in people.

with that said nice work with the mod, i like a lot what you did with sizes and those things

update: nevermind it seems that my save was bugged, just found some other mods were not working properly, so i restarted the game in a new save and everything seems to be correct but i have a couple of notes:

so to test it i went in fully god mode to corvega assembly plant, i have a very high prengancy rate in raiders so it was a guaranteed find.

i have installed "impregnation both", from the 37 raiders that live there 18 were women, only two were not pregnant and i got: four bloody babies, six baby bits and ten biomass sacks, not a single creature womb or egg.

so my suggestions are:

-put a checkbox on the configuration menu to decide what to spawn and what to not

-put sliders with the chance: one for eggs, one for wombs, one for babies, one for biomass sacks and one for baby bits, now i think about it maybe with this the previous is not needed.

update 2: can confirm that creature items are not spawning  on pregnant women, after a couple of pois cleared i was suspecting that they were not spawning so i reinstalled the mod with "creatures only" option insteas of both and cleared other two pois and only got baby bits and biomass sacks, bloody babies seems to spawn normally

On 2/11/2021 at 2:09 AM, alejandrozq said:

yes i have it, i made sure to pick it after updating the mod (because i started a new game) because i made that mistake before, i find wombs/eggs/babies but they are very very rare, well not in animals but in people.

with that said nice work with the mod, i like a lot what you did with sizes and those things

update: nevermind it seems that my save was bugged, just found some other mods were not working properly, so i restarted the game in a new save and everything seems to be correct but i have a couple of notes:

so to test it i went in fully god mode to corvega assembly plant, i have a very high prengancy rate in raiders so it was a guaranteed find.

i have installed "impregnation both", from the 37 raiders that live there 18 were women, only two were not pregnant and i got: four bloody babies, six baby bits and ten biomass sacks, not a single creature womb or egg.

so my suggestions are:

-put a checkbox on the configuration menu to decide what to spawn and what to not

-put sliders with the chance: one for eggs, one for wombs, one for babies, one for biomass sacks and one for baby bits, now i think about it maybe with this the previous is not needed.

update 2: can confirm that creature items are not spawning  on pregnant women, after a couple of pois cleared i was suspecting that they were not spawning so i reinstalled the mod with "creatures only" option insteas of both and cleared other two pois and only got baby bits and biomass sacks, bloody babies seems to spawn normally

so basically when I designed the baby mechanic, I did a few things.

1. you require the Healthcare magazines to get survivable babies otherwise they will die

2. even if you get the magazine then there is a chance to have babies still dying because of bad luck or too much damage (Chances of Baby found on BOS Corpses)

so I have added two major script changes requiring MCM

1. Allows Pregnancy Loot such as Dead Babies or Bio Mass Sac to be found (turns on or off dead babies)

2. "insert faction" Baby Choice (allows you to force a particular baby type) so Brotherhood of steel is human babies only (maybe an odd ghoul) while The Pack can be creature only

so I have been working on Creature Extraction syringes (for Milk, DNA, eggs)

but I never thought to ask

does anyone actually care or use these syringe?

because I have since made it possible to get milk and eggs by simply keeping the creatures in the settlement.

edit-> I will be making a poll in the another page asking different questions

because I might be focusing on completely pointless items

I will post the address when I make the page

Hi,

I found an issue with Random Overlay Framework and Wasteland Dairy Framework both cause a mod conflict with Atoms Glory Threads where it will spawn loads of the mods clothing into NPCs inventories and in containers, guessing something is happening to the leveled list.

New Calibers has a similiar issue where it will spawn loads of different types of ammo in NPCs inventories, but not 100% sure if it's related to this as well, need to test that more. (Tested it more and it's not related to this.)

(Posted the same in RDO topic, just encase someone else has this issue and wants to know.)

My female character got pregnant to a Nightstriker, and just gave birth. She birthed 2 [Womb] Baby Dog's, which are stationary objects, that can't be picked up, or move after dropped.

I preferred the old method, of live births with Dog's, I know it's a Nightstriker. But I liked it better when the player, and NPC's would have a litter of wandering Puppies, which I could then send off to various settlements.

The creature extraction syringes, I've never used them, as I found them a bit confusing as to their use. Preferring to just look for pregnant creatures and Humans. My settlements are full of Babies, found on dead Raiders. I've got Piper Wet Nursing them as I find them...

I reckon you should maybe eventually, sometime in the future, think about adding Legendary Eggs and Babies to the levelled lists, from Legendary enemies. They'd be good for Settlement Defences...

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

My female character got pregnant to a Nightstriker, and just gave birth. She birthed 2 [Womb] Baby Dog's, which are stationary objects, that can't be picked up, or move after dropped.

I preferred the old method, of live births with Dog's, I know it's a Nightstriker. But I liked it better when the player, and NPC's would have a litter of wandering Puppies, which I could then send off to various settlements.

The creature extraction syringes, I've never used them, as I found them a bit confusing as to their use. Preferring to just look for pregnant creatures and Humans. My settlements are full of Babies, found on dead Raiders. I've got Piper Wet Nursing them as I find them...

I reckon you should maybe eventually, sometime in the future, think about adding Legendary Eggs and Babies to the levelled lists, from Legendary enemies. They'd be good for Settlement Defences...

if I feel up to it, I might change the process to include a MCM option for a live birth instead of a womb

btw the main reason for the afterbirth womb is for freezing & selling and time balancing between revived and birthed womb.

22 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

if I feel up to it, I might change the process to include a MCM option for a live birth instead of a womb

btw the main reason for the afterbirth womb is for freezing & selling and time balancing between revived and birthed womb.

I always thought the afterbirth wombs were only found in corpses. I've never tried the Cryo Womb stuff in the mod, my water farms make me all my Caps.

.. If you do make a MCM option, any chance of also making the baby robots alive with an MCM option. 9 months to birth a dead robot seems a bit harsh...

Anyway... whatever you decide, thanks for a great mod, I'm loving the new Family Planning Enhanced Redux. :)

8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I always thought the afterbirth wombs were only found in corpses. I've never tried the Cryo Womb stuff in the mod, my water farms make me all my Caps.

.. If you do make a MCM option, any chance of also making the baby robots alive with an MCM option. 9 months to birth a dead robot seems a bit harsh...

Anyway... whatever you decide, thanks for a great mod, I'm loving the new Family Planning Enhanced Redux. :)

so anyway making the afterbirth change turns out to a lot easier than I was expecting (1 or 2 steps before testing)

also it is only going to affect the following... (mainly because everything else is baby or egg based)
Brahmiluff
Brahmin
Cat
Dog
Dogmeat

Edit-> Gorilla

Molerat
MutantHound
RadGaz
RadRabbit
RadRat
RadStag

Edit-> Supermutant

Synths (might as well)

ViciousDog
Wolf
Yao Guai

thinking about Synths and pregnancy lengths

it is too bad, I couldn't get the initial plan to work (which was to store the data with the babytype data) so at the moment it is a column of text and numbers

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

so anyway making the afterbirth change turns out to a lot easier than I was expecting (1 or 2 steps before testing)

also it is only going to affect the following... (mainly because everything else is baby or egg based)
Brahmiluff
Brahmin
Cat
Dog
Dogmeat
Molerat
MutantHound
RadGaz
RadRabbit
RadRat
RadStag

Synths (might as well)

ViciousDog
Wolf
Yaoguai

thinking about Synths and pregnancy lengths

it is too bad, I couldn't get the initial plan to work (which was to store the data with the babytype data) so at the moment it is a column of text and numbers

Shame you couldn't use the Automatron bot parts to randomise a robot baby. I've used some great Automatron Randomiser mods, tracks, wheels and all sorts of things.

Synths... about 30 days for a pregnancy, should be a good number.

Molerat... I was wondering why Nora birthed a weird afterbirth, that I put in a Crib to hatch.

Bramiluff... I haven't met one of those. I haven't played Far Harbour much, despite buying it soon after launch.

I love seeing the baby creatures running around, Nora is pregnant with another Nightstriker, it was invisible and immune to VATS lock-on's, I couldn't shoot it.

23 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Shame you couldn't use the Automatron bot parts to randomise a robot baby. I've used some great Automatron Randomiser mods, tracks, wheels and all sorts of things.

Synths... about 30 days for a pregnancy, should be a good number.

Molerat... I was wondering why Nora birthed a weird afterbirth, that I put in a Crib to hatch.

Bramiluff... I haven't met one of those. I haven't played Far Harbour much, despite buying it soon after launch.

I love seeing the baby creatures running around, Nora is pregnant with another Nightstriker, it was invisible and immune to VATS lock-on's, I couldn't shoot it.

1. I think there were issues so I decided to have the NPC birth a sac containing enough materials to build an robot.

2. the problem with FPE is that days are relative because you can have 1 day FPE Month or 30 day FPE Month

3. remember this was designed before I could do any work on FPE so I was required to keep to a nine month pregnancy and then I added a non-sexual version of the mod which needed a different way of working. (and bah bah bah)

4. Brahiluff are in Nukaworld but I did try to use them as a male brahmin (female = Brahmin or Male = Brahmiluff)

5. depends on the Nightstriker mod used (some use a completely new race or others use armors on a dog)

(there was an interesting creature mod that I used for a while, "Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters of the Commonwealth" and I wanted to do an addon mod but I couldn't because all of the creatures were vanilla races with armors on them) (it is possible now, but I don't use the mod anymore)

but about far harbor, I barely played Far Harbor (the only achievements I have left are the Far Harbor ones)

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Question?

do Pregnancies take longer since the new version?

for human or creature

1 hour ago, TheShadowHunter said:

yep, my character was pregnant with super mutants, the pregnancy lasted 12 months instead of 9.

I meant to ask does Human Pregnancies take longer since the new version?

basically to me at the moment, it seems like there is an extra month in between month 9 and the start of the quest of giving birth

because I have change more than a few pregnancies to different times such as Supermutants and Brahmin

also does anyone have any links to static female Fallout 4 meshes (Body, Hands, Feet and Head with hair as a single mesh(or collection of meshes))

such as what is used as load screens or Props

because I have cages for the capture cages

but I would like a more sexualise version for the human

btw I am not sure if I am going to make more creature cages (I might use the bloatfly cage as a symbolic cage)

Screenshot_021321_054902_PM.jpg

Screenshot_021321_054920_PM.jpg

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1. I think there were issues so I decided to have the NPC birth a sac containing enough materials to build an robot.

2. the problem with FPE is that days are relative because you can have 1 day FPE Month or 30 day FPE Month

3. remember this was designed before I could do any work on FPE so I was required to keep to a nine month pregnancy and then I added a non-sexual version of the mod which needed a different way of working. (and bah bah bah)

4. Brahiluff are in Nukaworld but I did try to use them as a male brahmin (female = Brahmin or Male = Brahmiluff)

5. depends on the Nightstriker mod used (some use a completely new race or others use armors on a dog)

(there was an interesting creature mod that I used for a while, "Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters of the Commonwealth" and I wanted to do an addon mod but I couldn't because all of the creatures were vanilla races with armors on them) (it is possible now, but I don't use the mod anymore)

but about far harbor, I barely played Far Harbor (the only achievements I have left are the Far Harbor ones)

1. Shame... I guess baby robots are on hold for now.

2. I remember reading something about it, a long time ago.

3. Something to possibly look forward to in the futures.

4. I've had Nuka World for a long long time, and never played it. I'm having too much fun in the base game. If you have Male Brahmin, then Human Brahmin breeding could be a future thing, maybe even Brahmin themself breeding passively, with little Brahmin running around your settlements.

No animations for Male Brahmin ( Bramiluff ) at the moment though, once there is, I can see them eventually being mixed in with female Brahmin, in the world spawns.

5. I'm using the Nightstrikers mod, with Nightstriker Penises, along with the Nightstrikers option in Violate in its Fomod Installer, they just use the Dog animations as you already will know. I don't use the Unique Creatures mod, as it messes with my own Brahmin mod ( unpublished ). Along with lagging my game out, on my ancient PC.

I was hesitant about using the Nightstrikers mod, but I love it now. It's like trying to kill The Predator, from the films, in weird Dog form. I've been Ganked by them, soo many times. Trying to shoot a mega tough, invisible foe, without a VATS lock-on, aint easy...

I have all the DLC, and have barely touched the new areas. As I am too busy enjoying the main game. I recently added the Viper 6610 gun to my game, it's like having Robocops gun spawning in the game. Perfectly balanced as well... :)

59 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

1. Shame... I guess baby robots are on hold for now.

2. I remember reading something about it, a long time ago.

3. Something to possibly look forward to in the futures.

4. I've had Nuka World for a long long time, and never played it. I'm having too much fun in the base game. If you have Male Brahmin, then Human Brahmin breeding could be a future thing, maybe even Brahmin themself breeding passively, with little Brahmin running around your settlements.

No animations for Male Brahmin ( Bramiluff ) at the moment though, once there is, I can see them eventually being mixed in with female Brahmin, in the world spawns.

5. I'm using the Nightstrikers mod, with Nightstriker Penises, along with the Nightstrikers option in Violate in its Fomod Installer, they just use the Dog animations as you already will know. I don't use the Unique Creatures mod, as it messes with my own Brahmin mod ( unpublished ). Along with lagging my game out, on my ancient PC.

I was hesitant about using the Nightstrikers mod, but I love it now. It's like trying to kill The Predator, from the films, in weird Dog form. I've been Ganked by them, soo many times. Trying to shoot a mega tough, invisible foe, without a VATS lock-on, aint easy...

I have all the DLC, and have barely touched the new areas. As I am too busy enjoying the main game. I recently added the Viper 6610 gun to my game, it's like having Robocops gun spawning in the game. Perfectly balanced as well... :)

out of interest How many hours are you into Fallout 4?

I have around 1,300 hours (over god knows how many saves) the sad thing is that I only finished it a couple of times with the same character (different faction)

On 2/11/2021 at 8:52 PM, Invictusblade said:

so basically when I designed the baby mechanic, I did a few things.

1. you require the Healthcare magazines to get survivable babies otherwise they will die

2. even if you get the magazine then there is a chance to have babies still dying because of bad luck or too much damage (Chances of Baby found on BOS Corpses)

so I have added two major script changes requiring MCM

1. Allows Pregnancy Loot such as Dead Babies or Bio Mass Sac to be found (turns on or off dead babies)

2. "insert faction" Baby Choice (allows you to force a particular baby type) so Brotherhood of steel is human babies only (maybe an odd ghoul) while The Pack can be creature only

hmm thats a very interesting mechanic, but you take the damage from all the body of the npc or just one part? because i use better locational damage and i basically headshot everyone, it is only when im surrounded when i start to spray and pray.

that idea of baby type for faction is very good in my opinion, it can give us the posibility to customize even more the experience mantaining some thing inside the lore of the game like brotherhood of steel hates bestiality

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

out of interest How many hours are you into Fallout 4?

I have around 1,300 hours (over god knows how many saves) the sad thing is that I only finished it a couple of times with the same character (different faction)

5,198 Hours... I've never finished it, too busy having fun with mods, making mod-list and making mods for mostly myself. Along with having multiple instances in Mod Organizer 2, for various purposes.

18 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

hmm thats a very interesting mechanic, but you take the damage from all the body of the npc or just one part? because i use better locational damage and i basically headshot everyone, it is only when im surrounded when i start to spray and pray.

that idea of baby type for faction is very good in my opinion, it can give us the posibility to customize even more the experience mantaining some thing inside the lore of the game like brotherhood of steel hates bestiality

unless there is an easy way to connect the two mechanics. (I will keep the current version, of them spawning with a dying baby(or bah))

18 hours ago, Krazyone said:

5,198 Hours... I've never finished it, too busy having fun with mods, making mod-list and making mods for mostly myself. Along with having multiple instances in Mod Organizer 2, for various purposes.

that is a lot of hours

but thinking about it, I would hate to see how many hours I have spend on FO4edit over the years (as well as scripting and other work)

because I have been combining and editing other peoples files for years.

so I am having a discussion about Lactation,

the following will be govern by a MCM option...

what do players think about me adding a lactation Perk(lasts forever(because I don't have to deal with that) to NPC's while giving birth. to allow them to use the breast milk milkers.

female players will have two ways to get this perk.

1. getting pregnant

2. reading a perk magazine at home (because remember Nora should still be lactating after the birth of Shaun) (also gives a excuse of making a magazine)

edit->so I assume from the amount of likes that some of you want a lactation perk.

it won't be fancy (so no dripping or overlays(apart from Milkers))

new edit-> I haven't tested it or made a magazine but I did make a Lactation Perk, NPC's(or you) will gain the perk after giving birth (might be changing that)

and there is a MCM option to enable it or disable it.

so if the option is enabled then the Lactation perk is required for milkers to work as well as feeding babies

Cum machines are excluded for now (I might add an inverse perk of sterile but I am not sure yet)