30 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I cheated myself all of the magazines and it seem to work fine for me

so have look at your Pipboy's Perk list to see if you do have the perks (if not, then reread the magazines again)

However I should really fix the icons for the crafting

Can you describe how you cheated them? Cos it's apparently my way of doing so is bad

Edit: Okay apperently if i read a couple of magazines at a time without quiting out into the game like moving and shooting they don't get into my pip-boy as perks as you showed on your screens. So ill read them 1 by 1 and tell if this will work for me

Edit2: OKAY done it! SO! The reason why i hadn't any perks is having a magazine in your inventory doesn't grand you this technology. I got like 1000+ of each (due to the way esp explorer works) and most of the perks ( techs. ) wasn't registred in a pip-boy, so i started rereading those until they got registered

That actually helped, meanin that problem is no more. Fininally.

Thank you very much, InvictusbladeYou helped a ton!

27 minutes ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Can you describe how you cheated them? Cos it's apparently my way of doing so is bad

Edit: Okay apperently if i read a couple of magazines at a time without quiting out into the game like moving and shooting they don't get into my pip-boy as perks as you showed on your screens. So ill read them 1 by 1 and tell if this will work for me

Edit2: OKAY done it! SO! The reason why i hadn't any perks is having a magazine in your inventory doesn't grand you this technology. I got like 1000+ of each (due to the way esp explorer works) and most of the perks ( techs. ) wasn't registred in a pip-boy, so i started rereading those until they got registered

That actually helped, meanin that problem is no more. Fininally.

Thank you very much, InvictusbladeYou helped a ton!

I cheated them the same way you did ESPExplorer

btw DON"T use ESPExplorer on Baby Addons or More Creatures. because Family Planning Enhanced will not like it at all.

the result of doing this is one of the pictures I posted for this mod

20190527180847_1.jpg

Lol, I was attacked by a Vault 88 mole rat, but I haven't really seen any changes or effects. Maybe I am not supposed to, or maybe it takes some time for the virus to take affect. Any hints as to how long it takes or what to expect. Just hints, no need to give it away. Thanks. And thank you for all your work on this mod, its one of the few left that anyone cares about anymore. 

1 hour ago, nufndash said:

Lol, I was attacked by a Vault 88 mole rat, but I haven't really seen any changes or effects. Maybe I am not supposed to, or maybe it takes some time for the virus to take affect. Any hints as to how long it takes or what to expect. Just hints, no need to give it away. Thanks. And thank you for all your work on this mod, its one of the few left that anyone cares about anymore. 

I did notice that in my game that mods like Valdacils Item Sorting can overrides that magic effect.

also I don't believe there is any messages(because of the default message) so check your perk page in pipboy to see if you are infected

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I did notice that in my game that mods like Valdacils Item Sorting can overrides that magic effect.

also I don't believe there is any messages(because of the default message) so check your perk page in pipboy to see if you are infected

Yes there is a perk for Mad Cow and maybe advanced Mad Cow. Now I forgot what the other one was, but they are there. 

22 minutes ago, nufndash said:

Yes there is a perk for Mad Cow and maybe advanced Mad Cow. Now I forgot what the other one was, but they are there. 

it should be called Primeval Mad Cow Virus (that is the player only Vault 81 virus)

in Fo4Edit with all of your mods, search for 249690 - MS19MoleratPoison Potion and see if my thing is active

28 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

I'm jumping back into this mod after it's many updates and a hiatus from Fo4. If I can ask here,

Is there a way where having f/m sex as a female character can let me obtain semen as item? Or do I have to use one of the milkers/syringes

no I tried to make up a script to do it, but I couldn't get my mind around it just yet

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

it should be called Primeval Mad Cow Virus (that is the player only Vault 81 virus)

in Fo4Edit with all of your mods, search for 249690 - MS19MoleratPoison Potion and see if my thing is active

I cleared Vault 81 before I did the latest update for the player virus.

Is there a way for the player to get infected via the syringe or the console?

EDIT:
I tried spawning Vault 81 Molerats but I guess once the quest is over, they no longer infect the player.
I found how to add the Perk (player.addperk 0b00592F), but not the actual MGEF.

Will continue trying out stuff!

46 minutes ago, Lcklsmth said:

I cleared Vault 81 before I did the latest update for the player virus.

Is there a way for the player to get infected via the syringe or the console?

EDIT:
I tried spawning Vault 81 Molerats but I guess once the quest is over, they no longer infect the player.
I found how to add the Perk (player.addperk 0b00592F), but not the actual MGEF.

Will continue trying out stuff!

the effects are the same as the mad cow virus so you can just use that.

someone wanted the molerats to infect you with the mad cow virus so I added it to be part of the background storyline of Vault 81.

I've been getting back into FO4 over the last few days and damn this mod has taken off!  It took me a few days to adapt to MO2, but I find it runs things better than Vortex did, and now I'm on a magazine hunt.  I figure I'll hunt for about a week before I get frustrated and just cheat to get them.  I had a couple suggestions to the fertility / pregnancy side of things if you're taking concepts for things to add to this mod. 

Rad induced twinning / multiples, with increased belly growth to accompany the increased number inside.  Could have a drawback like a sudden action point drain.

Rad induced superfetation.  Thought you were safe from getting pregnant while you were already knocked up?  Not in this wasteland you aren't!  Any time you take a decent level of rads you automatically ovulate despite being pregnant.  The cervix could be altered by radiation to be a one-way valve so more sperm can make it's way inside.

Nice work on this so far!  I'm enjoying the hell out of it! 

Having an issue with radioactive liquids, have a barn full of raider ghouls, and while the equipped needles give radioactive liquids (well not the blood one it gives milk) the furniture ones give normal liquids. The other problem is that some of the ways to get irradiated blood create glowing blood packs, which while it is nice to have so many super rad-x on hand, I cannot work out how to get irradiated blood for crafting. (Already tried getting myself rads till I was almost dead and using an empty blood bag, it says I donated a glowing blood pack and add radioactive milk to my inventory.)

I have a question regarding the pregnant sex slaves you included.  Is there a way to get them to use the custom CBBE body I have as the default for all the other women in the game?  It's odd to see them 'clothed' with the slave collar and a pregnant belly based on the 'standard' female body, then when AAF kicks them into an autonomous sex scene they swap out to the custom CBBE body for the duration of the scene, then switch back to the 'standard' body.  It's a minor thing really, but I figured I should ask.

1 hour ago, amenshawn said:

I have a question regarding the pregnant sex slaves you included.

Oh, yeah, sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but that reminds me... I recently readded this mod to my loadout to check out the new features and several raider camps I've wandered into so far have an NPC named "pregnant sex slave" except they're naked men. Is that a problem anyone else is running into?

Now that I mention it, I wonder if it could be related to the MTO (Male Take Over) mod, which tries to make most raiders men...

2 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, yeah, sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but that reminds me... I recently readded this mod to my loadout to check out the new features and several raider camps I've wandered into so far have an NPC named "pregnant sex slave" except they're naked men. Is that a problem anyone else is running into?

Now that I mention it, I wonder if it could be related to the MTO (Male Take Over) mod, which tries to make most raiders men...

I have seen a lot of pregnant slaves; none of them were men. Suspect your mod...

Side note: I just wish there were something useful we could do with these slaves, other that shooting them. That seems sort of - despicable.

Before I start with the comments below

Does anyone have the issue with spillage Overlays I added to this mod (Reusing the cum overlays to simulate blood and milk and blue juice)

nearly all of them have issues for me at the moment and I have no idea when it started

and I have no idea how to fix it yet

edit-> turns out that I upload some bad overlays to another custom file of mine weeks ago

however it did make me remove both of the main files in the mod and replace them with a single file

you will need cum Overlays or CumWealth for a good chunk of the overlays to work but not the ones that I have made.

6 hours ago, amenshawn said:

I have a question regarding the pregnant sex slaves you included.  Is there a way to get them to use the custom CBBE body I have as the default for all the other women in the game?  It's odd to see them 'clothed' with the slave collar and a pregnant belly based on the 'standard' female body, then when AAF kicks them into an autonomous sex scene they swap out to the custom CBBE body for the duration of the scene, then switch back to the 'standard' body.  It's a minor thing really, but I figured I should ask.

did a change to fix your issue

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

4 hours ago, fred200 said:

I have seen a lot of pregnant slaves; none of them were men. Suspect your mod...

Side note: I just wish there were something useful we could do with these slaves, other that shooting them. That seems sort of - despicable.

more than likely it is the MTO mod but I will fix the traits list to use only women (edit-> I already did, all of them use LCharScavengerFemale)

also I will be doing something for the pregnant slaves (I am just not sure what, just yet)

On 10/5/2020 at 8:11 AM, Banelight1213 said:

Having an issue with radioactive liquids, have a barn full of raider ghouls, and while the equipped needles give radioactive liquids (well not the blood one it gives milk) the furniture ones give normal liquids. The other problem is that some of the ways to get irradiated blood create glowing blood packs, which while it is nice to have so many super rad-x on hand, I cannot work out how to get irradiated blood for crafting. (Already tried getting myself rads till I was almost dead and using an empty blood bag, it says I donated a glowing blood pack and add radioactive milk to my inventory.)

I will have a look, I think the problem is that the furniture doesn't read what the NPC's have (so special features won't work)

I use M.C.G. , which begins random sex between NPCs. While storming Corvega (which lasted a long time), the slaves apparently managed to get pregnant. From M.C.G. I received messages that a sex slave had given birth in Corvega, and that the baby had grown into a child. When I went there for the second time, 5-6 children were walking around Corvega, which I took as residents in my villages.

It would be great if you could take the sex slaves in your settlement. I don't understand anything about programming and I apologize if I talk nonsense. It would be great if these sex slaves could be hired to give birth to cows in your settlement.

I apologize for Google Translate, but my English is terrible. Be alive and healthy.

3 hours ago, vranina said:

I use M.C.G. , which begins random sex between NPCs. While storming Corvega (which lasted a long time), the slaves apparently managed to get pregnant. From M.C.G. I received messages that a sex slave had given birth in Corvega, and that the baby had grown into a child. When I went there for the second time, 5-6 children were walking around Corvega, which I took as residents in my villages.

It would be great if you could take the sex slaves in your settlement. I don't understand anything about programming and I apologize if I talk nonsense. It would be great if these sex slaves could be hired to give birth to cows in your settlement.

I apologize for Google Translate, but my English is terrible. Be alive and healthy.

I decide to add something from the base game but I haven't tested it

edit-> I added the captive settler scripts from the base game, which allows you to free them (but like in the base game, they won't appear in your settlements)

they will run off to parts unknown.

6 hours ago, fred200 said:

On Pregnant Slaves - rig up an easy transfer to a Just Business slave. That way, they could give birth, work as settlers - or maybe get a job in prostitution.

I don't use Just Business so I don't know (but from what I could tell, it should work anyway)

6 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Is the hint list in Vault 111 updated? I began a new game for the updated mod, and the hint list said that there were 5 magazines in Vault 81. But I found 6 magazines in there, so now I wonder if there are other magazines not listed on the hint list?

I been lazy, been forgeting to update that and the hint file