14 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

@Invictusblade
Remember how you told me to remove the father race keyword on the esp? It probably gave me this random raider getting impregnated with dogmeat lol the wolf cub that came out of my inventory didnt turn into a follower either :( Should I just upgrade to the newest version? Do I need to update AAF too or nah?

20200923_221745.jpg

I have an really hard time understanding what you are talking about, next time use bullet points or a single sentence for each issue

1. about Dogmeat Womb (been there a long time)

2. I did have loyal pet injectors a while ago, but I have since remove the recipes for them because I have a loyally syringe switcher thing

3. Upgrade to the latest version (but unequip all babies and milk armors, furniture just in case)

4. doesn't matter for my mod

1 minute ago, Invictusblade said:

I have an really hard time understanding what you are talking about, next time use bullet points or a single sentence for each issue

1. about Dogmeat Womb (been there a long time)

2. I did have loyal pet injectors a while ago, but I have since remove the recipes for them because I have a loyally syringe switcher thing

3. Upgrade to the latest version (but unequip all babies and milk armors, furniture just in case)

4. doesn't matter for my mod

1. Oh ive never encountered the dying dogmeat womb in a human npc before only dog ones.

2. Yeah i tried the loyalty syringe on the wolf cub and it still didnt become my follower. I also somehow cannot make it the wasteland veterinary station. Int fact im missing quite a lot of recipes especially cloning ones even though I have all the perk mags.

3. What about babies in inventory that are not equipped? Or npcs currently pregnant?

9 minutes ago, gooser said:

I did a search on the OP for "machine" and I get zero hits.

they are called Milk Bottles or simple milk bottles

and when wore, they project an overlay on the Dick(Condom) or Breasts(Leaking Pasties)

and after a short while, a second overlay begins with the aftermath of the operation (cum stains or milk)

Okay, i just DLed this mod and it's eather me completely retarded or something went wrong. Can't find any workbenches in settlement building menu aside from Bio-Resourses WB. Have read a couple of magazines on milking theme, yet nothing new on menus. Have no clues, pls help

Using latest version, all requirements met, visible in MCM and on ESP List.

32 minutes ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Haven't really figured out how whole mode works but using ESP List i read all the magazines (25) but some technologies are still locked (for example "wasteland's milking seat technology''). Actually most of them are locked, so how do i unlock them? Is my ESP list just not showing all magazines or there is different way to unlock those?

what are the mod you are using from my collection? because there is some recipe mods that change how it works

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

what are the mod you are using from my collection? because there is some recipe mods that change how it works

Ok I don't really understud what you meant here, so ill just clarify whole situation.

In my settlement i wanted to place milking chair, but as all furnitures (buildable something via holding V) it required perk aside from materials. So what bothers me is that i used mod "IN-GAME ESP explorer" to get all the magazines that grand you perks to build all kind of stuff from your mod. This mod allows you to acquire props from mods (for example if you want DD clothes you just open explorer's menu and take them). 

But here is the problem, explorer shows that there are only 25  magazines in wasteland diary, but after reading every magazine i still can't build most of furniture and some items from workbench. For example i still cant build milking bed/chair (but pillar doesn't require one of perks, so it is craftable for me).

Questions: 1) Are there only 25 magazines in diary?

2)If you unswered "yes" to the question above how can i get the rest of perks from wasteland diary?

Sorry for writing so much, but im very new to modding in F04

3 minutes ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Ok I don't really understud what you meant here, so ill just clarify whole situation.

In my settlement i wanted to place milking chair, but as all furnitures (buildable something via holding V) it required perk aside from materials. So what bothers me is that i used mod "IN-GAME ESP explorer" to get all the magazines that grand you perks to build all kind of stuff from your mod. This mod allows you to acquire props from mods (for example if you want DD clothes you just open explorer's menu and take them). 

But here is the problem, explorer shows that there are only 25  magazines in wasteland diary, but after reading every magazine i still can't build most of furniture and some items from workbench. For example i still cant build milking bed/chair (but pillar doesn't require one of perks, so it is craftable for me).

Questions: 1) Are there only 25 magazines in diary?

2)If you unswered "yes" to the question above how can i get the rest of perks from wasteland diary?

Sorry for writing so much, but im very new to modding in F04

here is the thing I don't know what mods and addon's you have installed on your game (because some people install everything)

so if you have INVB_WastelandDairy_VanillaPerks then the magazines won't give you any crafting because it needs science and other stuff.

otherwise I don't know what to tell you, it works for me and I imagine that it works for others.

so post your load order

7 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

here is the thing I don't know what mods and addon's you have installed on your game (because some people install everything)

so if you have INVB_WastelandDairy_VanillaPerks then the magazines won't give you any crafting because it needs science and other stuff.

otherwise I don't know what to tell you, it works for me and I imagine that it works for others.

so post your load order

Oh, got you! No i didn't tick this box during installation. RN am away from home, but i remember that milking chair requires "milking seat technology" or something sounding really similar. Ill be back in a couple of hours and will send more detailed information 

Just to be 100% sure, would there be any issues caused by updating from 1.65 mid save? It says there are 2 missing .esps when I load the save. I chose all the same options but it seems the esps got renamed.  I don't like to remove esps mid save unless it is something like a texture pack so just wanted to be certain.

25 minutes ago, sila said:

Just to be 100% sure, would there be any issues caused by updating from 1.65 mid save? It says there are 2 missing .esps when I load the save. I chose all the same options but it seems the esps got renamed.  I don't like to remove esps mid save unless it is something like a texture pack so just wanted to be certain.

the only name change I have made in v1.7 is FPE_Resources to INVB_Resources

so what are the missing esp's?

Hmmm... It was Morecreatures-babyaddons. Maybe I did not choose exactly the same options then, which one adds that? I have tried reinstalling it a couple times but it never seems to add that. I can see the .esp in the file if I do manual install though. 

Edit: I think I figured it out, sorry for the mistake.

28 minutes ago, sila said:

Hmmm... It was Morecreatures-babyaddons. Maybe I did not choose exactly the same options then, which one adds that? I have tried reinstalling it a couple times but it never seems to add that. I can see the .esp in the file if I do manual install though. 

Edit: I think I figured it out, sorry for the mistake.

I should redo some of the FOMOD for that patch alone

Okay, full info time!

First box - Picked "Casteland Dairy - Cum Overlays"

Second - Babies Addon

3rd - more Creaatures

4th - Assorted Filter - none

5th - Torture Device Extraction Chair (BETA) 

6th - BIO

And that's how  i installed it.

Also thought sending my mod list might help somehow so i did it

Screenshot from game shows that troublesome technology i don't know how to get. Also when im on the dairy workbench i can't craft blood products due to not having perk ''Blood Works''.9

image_2020-09-26_065805.thumb.png.adccd49a9427862e2ada39b16ee4f33c.png

111.png

222.png

333.png