On 9/15/2020 at 2:33 PM, Invictusblade said:

does anyone have any ideas or issues or bugs?

I've had a couple idea's, but im not sure how the code side of things work so they might not be feasible to do or not, but ill throw them up and see what you think.

Suggestion's

Changing Vault 88 mole rat virus to infect Mad Cow.  Giving Austion all the cure leaves it as Adv. Mad Cow and uncurable.  Can stack with normal mad cow.

Adding more infected milker chace's, or a impliment for Devious equip.  Like when searching a milk machine, it will auto equip you with a normal milker / infected milker on a time lock you cant remove for X perioid of time. *sorry to be a nag on it again, still no luck from vendor's,  It could just because its 1 item in a huge loot table on a long refresh peroid*

Futa FEV support maybe for seamen milker's?

Option for Droids of the Commonwealth when the player is DroidRace to produce SynthMilk/Radioactive SynthMilk instead of normal milk

Issue / Bug

MCM default page, for the morph slider value to be selected  0-20, allway's defaults back to 10 and wont stay at 20.

Milk pasties overlay doesn't show.  Im asuming its meant to apply the white like when the infected milker is equiped.

Mad Cow virus syringer's collected from Vault 88 doesnt consume ammo when shot out of syringer guns, not sure if other craftables also do that or not as i havent made any other syringer ammos yet

*EDIT*

Maybe some optional slot's to equip milker's too, similar to how dickys pimups has multiple slot for items

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but the "Amazon Bubble" perk, obtained by that magazine at Kill or be Killed, is making my character heal up to full automatically after combat. It also makes AP regenerate unnaturally quick. Looking at it from FO4Edit, it seems that the magnitude of the AbFortifyHealRate and AbFortifyActionPointRate is a little too high.

Although what's also weird is, I picked up the magazine and got the perk a long while back, but the auto-healing and absurdly high AP regen only occurred exactly when I hit level 32. Before I leveled up to 32 I didn't get the auto healing after combat or the AP regen.

I managed to fix this issue by just removing the perk from the console. Again, not sure if this is a bug or intended, but it just seems way OP.

Just now, johnmcderp said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but the "Amazon Bubble" perk, obtained by that magazine at Kill or be Killed, is making my character heal up to full automatically after combat. It also makes AP regenerate unnaturally quick. Looking at it from FO4Edit, it seems that the magnitude of the AbFortifyHealRate and AbFortifyActionPointRate is a little too high.

Although what's also weird is, I picked up the magazine and got the perk a long while back, but the auto-healing and absurdly high AP regen only occurred exactly when I hit level 32. Before I leveled up to 32 I didn't get the auto healing after combat or the AP regen.

I managed to fix this issue by just removing the perk from the console. Again, not sure if this is a bug or intended, but it just seems way OP.

I will have a look at it,

It is meant to be used only when you are pregnant (are you?)

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look at it,

It is meant to be used only when you are pregnant (are you?)

My character was already 1-2 months pregnant at the time I noticed the effect, yes. I haven't tested if it also happens if my character is not pregnant, though I think the reason why it didn't happen before was because she was not pregnant. Still, the fast regen happening only at level 32 is pretty weird.

7 minutes ago, johnmcderp said:

My character was already 1-2 months pregnant at the time I noticed the effect, yes. I haven't tested if it also happens if my character is not pregnant, though I think the reason why it didn't happen before was because she was not pregnant. Still, the fast regen happening only at level 32 is pretty weird.

I will halve the effects of it then (I suppose it was a bit too powerful, oh well)

but I have no idea why level 32

On 9/17/2020 at 9:01 PM, Invictusblade said:

I will halve the effects of it then (I suppose it was a bit too powerful, oh well)

but I have no idea why level 32

I also want to point out that the Amazon Bubbler perk mag doesn't seem to be included in the list of hints, at least in the MCM (haven't checked the "cheat" locations note). Although it's pretty easy to stumble upon it when visiting KL-E-0

If you are doing pubic hair overlays, I'd like to request a wide range of hair colors available, to at least match the base hair colors in the game.  I am surprised that it took this long for people to do pubic hair as overlays, but then two came out the same week, one here and one on nexus.  They are all dark hair, and I would love to see some options for red hair and blonds.

47 minutes ago, SurrealCruelty said:

If you are doing pubic hair overlays, I'd like to request a wide range of hair colors available, to at least match the base hair colors in the game.  I am surprised that it took this long for people to do pubic hair as overlays, but then two came out the same week, one here and one on nexus.  They are all dark hair, and I would love to see some options for red hair and blonds.

which is the Nexus one

Sarajiel Simple Wigs?

5 hours ago, Snowkitsune69 said:

ok The Hints did not help. my brain is kind of fried with all the mods and stuff i have been installing and fixing, I think i understand most of those hints but some just bleh lol I just want to make the breeding beds and chairs without wandering alllllll over those are the two mags i want.... pwease help)

Boston Federal Ration Stockade (or whenever it is called)

also a room in Vault 81

12 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

@Invictusblade
so that settler that I used the wolf DNA IVF armor on got pregnant but the problem is she birthed regular junkyard dog pupoies not wolf puppies. Is that how it's supposed to be?

I am not sure, I will have a proper look

edit-> I think I know what happened.

inside FPFP_BabyTypeAddon is two father ID codes (Race and Keyword) and the junkyard dog quest has both.

it is called ActorTypeDog and the wolf also contains this keyword so the script may confuse the two.

so here is the solution

1. use xedit or FO4Edit on FPEAIOCreatureAddon

2. find XX0000809 - FPEDogAddon

3. delete the FatherRacekeywords part of the script

4. save the mod

5. can you go back a save or two before the dog was born and see if it gets born.

I cannot share my current file is because I am working on the next updates

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I am not sure, I will have a proper look

edit-> I think I know what happened.

inside FPFP_BabyTypeAddon is two father ID codes (Race and Keyword) and the junkyard dog quest has both.

it is called ActorTypeDog and the wolf also contains this keyword so the script may confuse the two.

so here is the solution

1. use xedit or FO4Edit on FPEAIOCreatureAddon

2. find XX0000809 - FPEDogAddon

3. delete the FatherRacekeywords part of the script

4. save the mod

5. can you go back a save or two before the dog was born and see if it gets born.

I cannot share my current file is because I am working on the next updates

So is that supposed to be in the NPC tab? Coz i dont have one ending in 809 it goes 808 then 810. Also when the settler first gave birth in her inventory it said [womb] baby dog instead of baby wolf. I just used the player.additem command to give myself [womb] baby wolf, would that work?20200921_234933.thumb.jpg.05e9ea766f4aadb41c4a6c366e3a6ab6.jpg

23 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So is that supposed to be in the NPC tab? Coz i dont have one ending in 809 it goes 808 then 810. Also when the settler first gave birth in her inventory it said [womb] baby dog instead of baby wolf. I just used the player.additem command to give myself [womb] baby wolf, would that work?20200921_234933.thumb.jpg.05e9ea766f4aadb41c4a6c366e3a6ab6.jpg

you could have search for 08000809

because it is a quest, not a NPC

On 9/15/2020 at 3:24 PM, LatencyRemix said:

I've had a couple idea's, but im not sure how the code side of things work so they might not be feasible to do or not, but ill throw them up and see what you think.

Suggestion's

Changing Vault 88 mole rat virus to infect Mad Cow.  Giving Austion all the cure leaves it as Adv. Mad Cow and uncurable.  Can stack with normal mad cow.

Adding more infected milker chace's, or a impliment for Devious equip.  Like when searching a milk machine, it will auto equip you with a normal milker / infected milker on a time lock you cant remove for X perioid of time. *sorry to be a nag on it again, still no luck from vendor's,  It could just because its 1 item in a huge loot table on a long refresh peroid*

Futa FEV support maybe for seamen milker's?

Option for Droids of the Commonwealth when the player is DroidRace to produce SynthMilk/Radioactive SynthMilk instead of normal milk

Issue / Bug

MCM default page, for the morph slider value to be selected  0-20, allway's defaults back to 10 and wont stay at 20.

Milk pasties overlay doesn't show.  Im asuming its meant to apply the white like when the infected milker is equiped.

Mad Cow virus syringer's collected from Vault 88 doesnt consume ammo when shot out of syringer guns, not sure if other craftables also do that or not as i havent made any other syringer ammos yet

*EDIT*

Maybe some optional slot's to equip milker's too, similar to how dickys pimups has multiple slot for items

Upcoming Update (I have working on Random Overlay Framework lately) 

Added Males to be Pregnant and Impregnated (Still Testing) requires the latest version of FPE

Added Minor background Story to the main players (my head Canon to justify some of the actions)

a couple more magazines (but no Perks)

Vault 88 mole rat virus to infect a special form of Mad Cow which is not curable (unless the Vault 81 cure is used)

Morph slider value have been fixed 0-10 instead of 0-20

Milk pasties overlay have been fixed and altered to be smaller and leaking

Mad Cow virus syringes have been fixed (no longer unlimited)

Junkyard dog impregnation quest has been fixed (it was affecting Wolves and maybe others)

INVB Resources has been remade into a furniture based mod (using Fake Pregnancies)

does anyone have more requests

v1.7 (Requires Family Planning Enhanced v2.611)

Added Males to be Pregnant and Impregnated (Still Testing) requires the latest version of FPE

Added Minor background Story to the main players (my head Canon to justify some of the actions)

Vault 88 mole rat virus to infect a special form of Mad Cow which is not curable (unless the Vault 81 cure is used)

INVB Resources has been remade into a furniture based mod (using Fake Pregnancies)

Added Fusion Girl Milk Bottles and Oppai Pasties to BodySlide

More Creatures

Junkyard dog impregnation quest has been fixed (it was affecting Wolves and maybe others) (NOT AN REAL QUEST)

Please note I added some notes in the old Players House in Sanctuary, you need to use them to get the notes inside (Because it is gender based)

20200923115834_1.jpg

20200923115843_1.jpg

20200923115852_1.jpg

20200923115921_1.jpg

20200923115936_1.jpg

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

v1.7 (Requires Family Planning Enhanced v2.611)

Junkyard dog impregnation quest has been fixed (it was affecting Wolves and maybe others)

Added Fusion Girl Milk Bottles and Oppai Pasties to BodySlide

Please note I added some notes in the old Players House in Sanctuary, you need to use them to get the notes inside (Because it is gender based)

20200923115834_1.jpg

20200923115843_1.jpg

20200923115852_1.jpg

20200923115921_1.jpg

20200923115936_1.jpg

I have a question what is the junkyard dog quest and how to start it