On 10/13/2020 at 7:38 PM, Krazyone said:

Idea for a new magazine...

- Jamaica Plains Museum...

- Using your assets magazine

- A gals gotta look good... magazine text

- Image of busty woman on magazine, in shock an awe at her bust size.

- Perk... Eye Candy... Large Breasts give you 5% discount, as they mesmorise all who see them... ( mesmorize if you're American )

Could tie into breast enlargement with Milk use, or the Cow disease. I don't know if the Cow Disease is contageous, it would be fun if it was like a Cold, or the Flu. You get it for a while... Catching it various ways, sex, trading with obviously large chested traders that are sick with it, holding infected Babies you find, getting drugged, drinking or eating tainted food, etc...

When sick... the Perk could kick in...

Sickness...

- Common Cow disease. 1 week duration, non-stacking. -10% health, +30% Bust size.

- You're feeling under the weather, but you're feeling great as you stare at your new ample busom... :flushed:

Just an idea for a magazine, and sickness. If you don't like it, or can't be bothered. Then just ignore the post... :)

and done(ish, I haven't sorted the Perk yet) and it will be located inside the Jamaica Plains Museum

25.png

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

thanks, I been meaning to check all of the locations (as well as writing up the hint guide)

(the problem is that everyone's game is a bit different, so what works on mine, might not work on yours)

My Fallout 4 and Skyrim games are modded to the extreme, and almost all of them 100% stable. I have 5 Mod Organizer instances, and 3 Skyrim instances to pick from. Each version with it's own overwrite, theme, use and full mod set-ups. With the current Devious Devices bondage freak world, the version I am currently playing on. This one being the only one that isn't 100% stable, being about 99% stable. Still working on it... :)

Devious Devices on Fallout 4 is rough...

The magazine placement thing, I had the same trouble on one of my unpublished Skyrim treasure hunt mods. It was supposed to be a the top of the Lighthouse, but ended up at the bottom of the Lighthouse.

1 minute ago, Krazyone said:

My Fallout 4 and Skyrim games are modded to the extreme, and almost all of them 100% stable. I have 5 Mod Organizer instances, and 3 Skyrim instances to pick from. Each version with it's own overwrite, theme, use and full mod set-ups. With the current Devious Devices bondage freak world, the version I am currently playing on. This one being the only one that isn't 100% stable, being about 99% stable. Still working on it... :)

Devious Devices on Fallout 4 is rough...

The magazine placement thing, I had the same trouble on one of my unpublished Skyrim treasure hunt mods. It was supposed to be a the top of the Lighthouse, but ended up at the bottom of the Lighthouse.

yep and the fact that I decided to have copies of the magazines around the world made it even more confusing.

and as for the picture above, I was going to modify a similar picture of Supergirl comparing to Powergirl but this picture is better.

I am still working on an idea of the perk and more importantly how to achieve it

Current Changelog

Reworked the Milkers (Clean vs infected milkers)

new magazine (with location)

readjusting some scripts

Cleaned up the potions/armors of the same object (IUD as an example, now you can only craft a syringe version)

Added Commands and hotkeys to its own MCM page (some commands require resources to work, some don't)

such as...

Loyalty (doesn't require resources)

Instant Birth (Requires Instant Birth Syringe)

Upcoming Wishlist (please add to this, if you have ideas)

rework the capture mechanic to disable Pregnancy (or rather the act of capturing will remove the pregnancy) current bug with Ack-Ack

edit-> turns out to be non issue, but I am rethinking the name of INVB_Enslavement to something else such as INVB_QuantumAspect.

clean and edit the help files

INVB_Enslavement =  same as before but no Tattoo's and pregnancies

INVB_QuantumAspect = same idea as enslavement but instead it uses quantum aspects of the NPC's (which allows different tattoo's, Pregnancies and body sizes)

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

yep and the fact that I decided to have copies of the magazines around the world made it even more confusing.

and as for the picture above, I was going to modify a similar picture of Supergirl comparing to Powergirl but this picture is better.

I am still working on an idea of the perk and more importantly how to achieve it

Yeah... my main unpublished Skyrim treasure hunt mod, that I use all the time, has about 30 custom items scattered around. Some of the world items being customised custom items as well. As well as having some of them in some shops, some respawning, some non-respawning, some of them being player ownership, and some having to be stolen, and marked as stolen.

Placing items in Fallout 4 is harder, as there is the problem of placing items without altering the cells, and messing up the pre-combines. As you already know... :)

I think the picture on the magazine is great, a really good choice. The Perk... I still like the idea of a Perk tied to temporary sickness, or breast size. But I'm no coder, soo... that's as much as I can say about that.

I know you have an altered Mole Rat sickness, and you have breast expansion with Milk drinking. I'd like to see more minor sicknesses, lasting for hours, days or even a week or two.

Another Magazine idea, Milk Drinker Monthly... Drinking Breast Milk gives you 10% off for the day, at shops. Feeding your addiction, and female characters bust size.

9 hours ago, goosetrip said:

For some reason, I can't equip the milkers.  When I try to equip the armor, it behaves as if something is equiped that slot.  I'm using a new build with FG 1.75.  I had the same issue on my old build with CBBE.  Also, the baby carry thing isn't working for me.

well there is the easy ways that it unequips

do you have any milk bottles in your inventory? (cleaned and uncleaned)

what are your settings in MCM?

then there are the harder ways

Droids of the commonwealth has a known issue with milkers

but then any armor piece that uses the same slot would have the same problem

15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

well there is the easy ways that it unequips

do you have any milk bottles in your inventory? (cleaned and uncleaned)

what are your settings in MCM?

then there are the harder ways

Droids of the commonwealth has a known issue with milkers

but then any armor piece that uses the same slot would have the same problem

My bad!  I didn't have any milk bottles in the inventory and hadn't crafted baby carry armor.  Thanks -- Really enjoy the mod.

I've read through the description for this and I'm still unsure how this mod fully works.

So I've found some orphaned babies in the Wasteland, I assume each of these babies need to be fed on a regular basis to keep them alive, right? Would they eventually grow on their own as per the usual Family Planning mod, or do they have to be fed the mutagen to force them to grow into children?

25 minutes ago, Zuxuliax said:

I've read through the description for this and I'm still unsure how this mod fully works.

So I've found some orphaned babies in the Wasteland, I assume each of these babies need to be fed on a regular basis to keep them alive, right? Would they eventually grow on their own as per the usual Family Planning mod, or do they have to be fed the mutagen to force them to grow into children?

so the babies you find in the commonwealth (bloody and abandoned) will not grow up

but if you use a feeding kit or hold one of them with a couple of items then they will get removed and be replaced by a FPE Baby

then depending on your MCM Settings, you will have to feed them or not.

however there is a fev growth syringe which will grow FPE Babies into the child versions and then children to adults (won't effect Bloody or Abandoned Babies)

5 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so the babies you find in the commonwealth (bloody and abandoned) will not grow up

but if you use a feeding kit or hold one of them with a couple of items then they will get removed and be replaced by a FPE Baby

then depending on your MCM Settings, you will have to feed them or not.

however there is a fev growth syringe which will grow FPE Babies into the child versions and then children to adults (won't effect Bloody or Abandoned Babies)

So feeding them will change the "bloody" baby into a normal "FPE" baby - which will then grow as per the normal Family Planning time settings? Sorry, just trying to be clear.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm being slow, you've already mentioned the MCM settings. Thank you Invictus for your quick reply, and a great mod!

On 10/15/2020 at 12:46 AM, Krazyone said:

Yeah... my main unpublished Skyrim treasure hunt mod, that I use all the time, has about 30 custom items scattered around. Some of the world items being customised custom items as well. As well as having some of them in some shops, some respawning, some non-respawning, some of them being player ownership, and some having to be stolen, and marked as stolen.

Placing items in Fallout 4 is harder, as there is the problem of placing items without altering the cells, and messing up the pre-combines. As you already know... :)

I think the picture on the magazine is great, a really good choice. The Perk... I still like the idea of a Perk tied to temporary sickness, or breast size. But I'm no coder, soo... that's as much as I can say about that.

I know you have an altered Mole Rat sickness, and you have breast expansion with Milk drinking. I'd like to see more minor sicknesses, lasting for hours, days or even a week or two.

Another Magazine idea, Milk Drinker Monthly... Drinking Breast Milk gives you 10% off for the day, at shops. Feeding your addiction, and female characters bust size.

I finally decided to work on these perks

but I reached a problem

currently Eye Candy creates a perk called Self Aware which then allow you to measure your breast which then gives you one of three perks (small, medium and large breasts) which then gives you benefits at markets

but I was just wondering if I should also add the ability to increase or decrease the breast size of the player and NPC's (similar to my old breast implant mod) by using MCM

I am thinking out loud, this book will be only in one place.

edit-> so I change some of the above

The Perk is now called Breast Control which does a few things in MCM

1. Measure your breast which then gives you one of three perks (small, medium and large breasts) which then gives you benefits at markets

2. Increase or decrease the breast size of the player

3. Increase or decrease the breast size of NPC's

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

but I reached a problem

currently Eye Candy creates a perk called Self Aware which then allow you to measure your breast which then gives you one of three perks (small, medium and large breasts) which then gives you benefits at markets

but I was just wondering if I should also add the ability to increase or decrease the breast size of the player and NPC's (similar to my old breast implant mod) by using MCM

1. Measure your breast which then gives you one of three perks (small, medium and large breasts) which then gives you benefits at markets

I still like the idea of various ways to get Breast increases. MCM option is no fun, how many times are you going to use it, once...

I also like the possible idea, that large Breasts, can prevent Body equipping of all but clothes, Devious Devices, and Milkers.

- Small Breasts = Equip anything

- Medium Breasts = No Chest Armour

- Large Breasts = Clothing, and Grognak outfit only. Gives you a chance to look like a Busty Barbarian...

Either have no equipping, or Stamina drops to zero, and loud gasping noise alerts enemies... The Skryim mod Devious Training, has a brilliant gasping noise, when wearing a Corset, or Collar.

Possible ways...

1. Sickness... you get ill for between 3 days and 14 days, with a Breast size increase. Things that can cause it could be...

- Sick Settler... easy to spot, because of her large Breasts.

2. Sex... sex with sick enemies, or even sick friendlies, like Piper.

- Devious Milking Devices... I've got a great one in my game, New Devious Milker.

3. Forced Breast Augmentation. Follower can get mad at you, you can wake up with Small, Medium, or Large Breast Implants. If you abandon them when they are injured.

Curie and Codsworth... could be bad for messing around with your body, when you are sleeping.

- You wake up to find Curie as been experimenting on your body, as you slept. Grimacing in pain, you stare down at your aching, ample busom.

- Codsworth disliked your excessive use of drugs, and decided to punish you. Weighing you down with some seriously huge Breast Implants, after drugging you, and doing some serious surgery as you slept.

Quote: but I was just wondering if I should also add the ability to increase or decrease the breast size of the player and NPC's (similar to my old breast implant mod) by using MCM

Breast Bigger or Smaller, in MCM... I think you should pay for it, off the Doctor. But an option to reset Breast Expansion, to fix problems, would be a handy MCM option.

I prefer immersive ways to give you character larger or smaller Breasts, as MCM Breast reduction and increasing, will only be used once. Where as, Sickness and forced Expansion and Reduction, is more fun.

4. Doctor... Breast Augmentation or Breast Reduction. Won't fix milk filled Breasts...

The book should be in a hospital, in an operating theatre. Like the Medford Memorial Hospital, it has a dedicated surgery room, which is fitting. It's also full of Supermutants. Which could possibly give you Breast Augmentation, if you lose a fight.

These are just some ideas... if you don't like them, then ignore them... :)

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

but I reached a problem

I’m curious how the “measure your breast size” option will work. Will the mod look at your Looks Menu settings and assign a small, medium or large measurement? Or will it just give the player the option of choosing between small, medium or large regardless of the character’s actual appearance?

5 hours ago, Number24 said:

I’m curious how the “measure your breast size” option will work. Will the mod look at your Looks Menu settings and assign a small, medium or large measurement? Or will it just give the player the option of choosing between small, medium or large regardless of the character’s actual appearance?

original_String_01 = (BodyGen.GetMorph(akActor, true, M_string_01, none)) as float
		adjusted_String_01 = (BodyGen.GetMorph(akActor, true, M_string_01, kw_Morph)) as float
		adjusted_String_02 = (BodyGen.GetMorph(akActor, true, M_string_01, kw_Morph_Milk)) as float
		MorphPower_String_01 = (adjusted_String_01 + original_String_01 + adjusted_String_02)

if MorphPower_String_01 <= 0.5
			akActor.AddPerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_S)
		elseif MorphPower_String_01 <= 1.0
			akActor.AddPerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_M)
		elseif MorphPower_String_01 > 1.0
			akActor.AddPerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_L)
		endif

Basically this script reads from none(Default), and two of my morphing keywords to get a final number of the size of the breasts.

this final number then gets compared to 0.5 & 1.0 to give you the perks

under 0.5 = Small Breasts

under 1.0 = Medium Breasts

over 1.0 = Large Breasts

this is the basic idea (but I know there are deeper issues, which require a deeper look into other scripts)

28 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

original_String_01 = (BodyGen.GetMorph(akActor, true, M_string_01, none)) as float
		adjusted_String_01 = (BodyGen.GetMorph(akActor, true, M_string_01, kw_Morph)) as float
		adjusted_String_02 = (BodyGen.GetMorph(akActor, true, M_string_01, kw_Morph_Milk)) as float
		MorphPower_String_01 = (adjusted_String_01 + original_String_01 + adjusted_String_02)

endif

Basically this script reads from none(Default), and two of my morphing keywords to get a final number of the size of the breasts.

this final number then gets compared to 0.5 & 1.0 to give you the perks

under 0.5 = Small Breasts

under 1.0 = Medium Breasts

over 1.0 = Large Breasts

this is the basic idea (but I know there are deeper issues, which require a deeper look into other scripts)

Cool. I’m really impressed that it will read the morph of the body to determine the size. Can’t wait to try it out. I guess a follow up question would be: Is this function dependent on what body you use (CBBE, Fusion Girl etc) or is it independent?

15 minutes ago, Number24 said:

Cool. I’m really impressed that it will read the morph of the body to determine the size. Can’t wait to try it out. I guess a follow up question would be: Is this function dependent on what body you use (CBBE, Fusion Girl etc) or is it independent?

Here is the entire Function

1. it removes the current Perk

2. it reads the BodyType from MCM

3. it reads the sizes

4. it combines the size

5. the output is compared to sizes

6. perk is given

Function MeasureMyself()
	Float original_String_01
	Float adjusted_String_01
	Float adjusted_String_02
	Float MorphPower_String_01

Actor akActor = PlayerRef

if akActor.HasPerk(WLD_perk_SelfAware)
		if akActor.HasPerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_S)
			akActor.RemovePerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_S)
		elseif akActor.HasPerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_M)
			akActor.RemovePerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_M)
		elseif akActor.HasPerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_L)
			akActor.RemovePerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_L)
		endif

string M_string_01
		string string_02
		string string_03
		string string_04

If (INVB_Global_BodyType.GetValue() == 0) ; CBBE
			M_string_01 = "Breasts"
			string_02 = ""
			string_03 = ""
			string_04 = ""
		ElseIf (INVB_Global_BodyType.GetValue() == 1) ; Fusion Girl
			M_string_01 = "Boobs Yuge"
			string_02 = "Nipples Areola"
			string_03 = "Nipples Distance"
			string_04 = ""
		ElseIf (INVB_Global_BodyType.GetValue() == 2) ; AtomicBeauty
			M_string_01 = "Breasts_Huge"
			string_02 = ""
			string_03 = ""
			string_04 = ""
		Else ; JaneBod
			M_string_01 = "BreastsNaturalTypeSeven"
			string_02 = "BreastSize"
			string_03 = "NippleShapeLargerSeven"
			string_04 = ""
		Endif

endif
	else
		Debug.MessageBox("You Need the Breast Control Perk to Use this")
	endif
EndFunction

Not sure if it's a bug, not implemented or I'm missing something but, are vault 81 fluids not obtainable?

I have tried; borrowing vault 81 residents, settlers born from the chair in vault 81, and then the children of said settlers implanted with spawned in vault 81 syringe ammo. Both with milking furniture and armor milkers. And they all give normal fluids.

58 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

Here is the entire Function

1. it removes the current Perk

2. it reads the BodyType from MCM

3. it reads the sizes

4. it combines the size

5. the output is compared to sizes

6. perk is given

Function MeasureMyself()
	Float original_String_01
	Float adjusted_String_01
	Float adjusted_String_02
	Float MorphPower_String_01

Actor akActor = PlayerRef

if akActor.HasPerk(WLD_perk_SelfAware)
		if akActor.HasPerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_S)
			akActor.RemovePerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_S)
		elseif akActor.HasPerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_M)
			akActor.RemovePerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_M)
		elseif akActor.HasPerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_L)
			akActor.RemovePerk(WLD_perk_Breast_Size_L)
		endif

string M_string_01
		string string_02
		string string_03
		string string_04

If (INVB_Global_BodyType.GetValue() == 0) ; CBBE
			M_string_01 = "Breasts"
			string_02 = ""
			string_03 = ""
			string_04 = ""
		ElseIf (INVB_Global_BodyType.GetValue() == 1) ; Fusion Girl
			M_string_01 = "Boobs Yuge"
			string_02 = "Nipples Areola"
			string_03 = "Nipples Distance"
			string_04 = ""
		ElseIf (INVB_Global_BodyType.GetValue() == 2) ; AtomicBeauty
			M_string_01 = "Breasts_Huge"
			string_02 = ""
			string_03 = ""
			string_04 = ""
		Else ; JaneBod
			M_string_01 = "BreastsNaturalTypeSeven"
			string_02 = "BreastSize"
			string_03 = "NippleShapeLargerSeven"
			string_04 = ""
		Endif

endif
	else
		Debug.MessageBox("You Need the Breast Control Perk to Use this")
	endif
EndFunction

Love it man! Can’t wait to test it out. This also adds possibilities to mods like Sexual Harassment (for example) to scan for the relevant Breast Size perk and then modify outcomes based on a “preference” stat of a given approacher.

4 hours ago, zelda2252 said:

i dont know if this has been answerd but waht is the consl cmd for the books? i cant get the one in the farm cuz i have sim settlemens and set it to auto, so its not thir. how to get it now?

Abernathy Farm = Maternal Instincts 1253 (XX004F68)

Nordhagan Beach = Maternal Instincts 2498 (XX004F75)

County Crossing = I Am Pregnant 13 (XX0057FC)

Some other farm(Can't remember) = Maternal Instincts 1666 (XX004F76)

On 10/22/2020 at 10:30 AM, Banelight1213 said:

Not sure if it's a bug, not implemented or I'm missing something but, are vault 81 fluids not obtainable?

I have tried; borrowing vault 81 residents, settlers born from the chair in vault 81, and then the children of said settlers implanted with spawned in vault 81 syringe ammo. Both with milking furniture and armor milkers. And they all give normal fluids.

I should really develop that a bit more.

it is a purchase only item but that is a bit unfair so I am going to rework it a bit

edit-> so I have done a few things

1. Milk to Vault Milk Recipe

2. New Unique Milkers (that produce Improved, Synth and Vault 81 milk and semen) located in special places (not sure where yet)

new edit-> I expanded it to Buffout, Jet, RadAway and Radioactive and the Blood Milker as well

new new edit-> I have place them in the world and supplied hints to the help MCM. (but I am really lazy so I added all three armors of each to the same location)

example

Milk Machine, Blood Machine and Semen Machine = Buffout

Hint = Float like a Bloatfly, Sting like a Stingwing