38 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

download Oppai Milk Pasties

Install it (don't need to enable the mod)

run Bodyslide and build the Oppai pasties with Morphs

run the game

Still says ArmorKeyword.esm missing :/

Do I have to do anything else besides using bodyslide, select every oppai mesh, tick morph and press build? Or did I missunderstood something?

41 minutes ago, Daijena said:

Do I have to do anything else besides using bodyslide, select every oppai mesh, tick morph and press build? Or did I missunderstood something?

Did you read the second line?

"Install it (don't need to enable the mod)"

35 minutes ago, Daijena said:

so you Don't have ArmorKeyword's (I just assume that everyone uses it, A shitload of mods require it)

so here it is

Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091

On 8/28/2020 at 8:43 PM, Invictusblade said:

ok something else is happening

when did it start?

It just stated after I made new character. I have not been able to play much to test things out recently. 

I loaded a previous save before the bug happened but I have not been able to find any babies lying around to test things out.

I will play for a while now that I have free time.

Edit: I did some testing with an "angry baby" That my character made and got the bug again and Repeatability clicking on it in inventory worked for me as well.

Also I think the advanced need mod with the squatting animation also unstucks the baby from the arm after using the restroom with the baby in your arms and then equipping it in inventory. 

11 hours ago, farranya said:

It just stated after I made new character. I have not been able to play much to test things out recently. 

I loaded a previous save before the bug happened but I have not been able to find any babies lying around to test things out.

I will play for a while now that I have free time.

Edit: I did some testing with an "angry baby" That my character made and got the bug again and Repeatability clicking on it in inventory worked for me as well.

Also I think the advanced need mod with the squatting animation also unstucks the baby from the arm after using the restroom with the baby in your arms and then equipping it in inventory. 

I am not sure if I can fix this issue, (I don't know what is causing the issue, but I will look more)

Just wondering,

so I have been working on a mod or two for nexus (Pubic Hair Overlay injector)

and I am thinking of making a new version(script rewrites) of Baby Addon and More Creatures and Impregnation to remove Family Planning Enhanced to post on Nexus.

so I am going to try to keep everything but will be replacing the FPE Scripts with simple Timer scripts govern by MCM. (if I can get timing scripts to work(I cannot seem to get them to work))

is this a good idea?

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Just wondering,

so I have been working on a mod or two for nexus (Pubic Hair Overlay injector)

and I am thinking of making a new version(script rewrites) of Baby Addon and More Creatures and Impregnation to remove Family Planning Enhanced to post on Nexus.

so I am going to try to keep everything but will be replacing the FPE Scripts with simple Timer scripts govern by MCM. (if I can get timing scripts to work(I cannot seem to get them to work))

is this a good idea?

I do agree if it's just the baby addition but I do not if it's the animal addition because nexus is a bit more PC than loverslab so ya

7 hours ago, Manman27 said:

I do agree if it's just the baby addition but I do not if it's the animal addition because nexus is a bit more PC than loverslab so ya

what I might do, is keep the mod but lose all of the "creature to human" pregnancy system.

so it will allow you to find dying wombs, capture creatures and breed creatures

edit-> just wondering should I just keep everything as static until influenced by the player? (just thinking about scripting and time)

so my point is Family Planning Enhanced uses compressed gametime to govern pregnancy and growth. (FPE Months)

so in my revised FPEless Version

you stay pregnant until influenced by meds (might have nine meds to take before giving birth)

babies stay babies until influenced by meds

children stay children until influenced by meds

The problem with games(& Mods) like this (and The Sims) is that it warps the perception of time

so I thinking of faking a long term growth cycle that would take forever

(I don't know, just thinking out loud)

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

what I might do, is keep the mod but lose all of the "creature to human" pregnancy system.

so it will allow you to find dying wombs, capture creatures and breed creatures

edit-> just wondering should I just keep everything as static until influenced by the player? (just thinking about scripting and time)

so my point is Family Planning Enhanced uses compressed gametime to govern pregnancy and growth. (FPE Months)

so in my revised FPEless Version

you stay pregnant until influenced by meds (might have nine meds to take before giving birth)

babies stay babies until influenced by meds

children stay children until influenced by meds

The problem with games(& Mods) like this (and The Sims) is that it warps the perception of time

so I thinking of faking a long term growth cycle that would take forever

(I don't know, just thinking out loud)

I really depends if you want to move it or not I mean it's your mod

56 minutes ago, Manman27 said:

I really depends if you want to move it or not I mean it's your mod

I am just thinking out loud

40 minutes ago, borninmarch said:

What a wonderful mod! thanks to the author.

I've a question. How long does impregnated NPC(like settler, raider... etc) in pregnancy? Is it permanant?

I took baby from settler's inventory but she still had big pregnant belly.

so when using the Impregnation mods, they are mostly permanent however on Settlers, there should another armor called "[Preg] Pregnancy Holo-Projector Switch" activate that in their inventory to remove the pregnancy.

I double checked my files and I didn't update the following (I did however write the script to do it)

(and if they still have the baby then the baby will change to a growing baby).

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so when using the Impregnation mods, they are mostly permanent however on Settlers, there should another armor called "[Preg] Pregnancy Holo-Projector Switch" activate that in their inventory to remove the pregnancy.

I double checked my files and I didn't update the following (I did however write the script to do it)

(and if they still have the baby then the baby will change to a growing baby).

Oh, I understand. Thanks to reply. I hope your new script will be applied soon.

So, a quick bug report and a question: The bug is that I couldn't pick up the magazin at the abernathy farm, since it sorta glithced into the box it was laying on, could only grab it after using the cheat code tcl to get inside the box/roof, no idea if that happens often but I thought I'd just mention it here. The question I got is where is the magazine in the regional Vault HQ, couldn't find it :/

And I really need it since I visited every other location and haven't got the last needed magazine to use creatures effiiciently (Creatures reaction to chemicals)

The 5 dublicates for better breast milk technology felt bad  (; _ ; )

2 hours ago, Daijena said:

regional Vault HQ

If i recall its in the basement, down the elevator in the corner.

2 hours ago, Daijena said:

The bug is that I couldn't pick up the magazin at the abernathy farm, since it sorta glithced into the box it was laying on, could only grab it after using the cheat code tcl

I also noticed this too, Though after some more incidents of having similar issues with other items from other mods, not suire if its just FO4 being FO4 or nit

1)  I saw something mentioned about a nexus version..

There are skyrim mods, on the nexus, that REQUIRE sexlab (meaning the person has to come to loverslab).  OSEX, and Flowergirls are also there.   you might not need to remove anything.

2)  I saw something about timing..   Me personally (like in skyrim)  I kind of view  a in game week, as a month in game.. sometimes 2-3 days for a month.. ive never found a happy medium that i like- so having the option to tweak time/timescales  to my individual taste is always a win..
-----

anyway- sorry if this has been asked before, or is mentioned in mod description. 

In playing around/reading  what I kind of gather is this..

To get someone pregnant with syringes   Semen extractor---->DNA injector?

a) Fire a [Syringe] (_____ Semen Extractor) at a male.

b) make a Fire a [Syringe] (_____ DNA Injector) at a lab

c) fire  a [Syringe] (_____ DNA Injector) at a female.

Optional:  make and fire the preggo one at the NPC targeted above:

To get someone pregnant without syringes
Same as syringe, but looking for the {IVF]  equivalent, and this is placed in the targets inventory (or ingested by you).. (which means, one could reverse pickpocket a raider?)

am I kind of following the basic "pregnancy" aspect of it?

To get someone preggo with furniture:
(Craft items listed previously? (syringer ammo?)  and add to inventory of the furniture?  (similar way you can swap syringes on a syringer)

All this to say though, this mod does not use or gain anything from actual animations...  so preston and mamma murphy doing the bouncy, wont trigger this? or using the torture devices "breeding pillory" or some such?    I only ask because I built a pillory of each, assigned a settler, made sure i had a requisite sperm provider  but- nothing ever triggered that i saw?  Meaning- its mostly all implied sex as far as this mod is concerned...  Anad-   when we are talking about settlers- do they deposit milk/babies/stuff in the workshop? their inventory? or a inventory attached to _the bed_ or _the pillory_?

Slavery:

target has to be dead  (aka, they don't submit "in game")?  not sure how capture system functions(i see the options, but not sure how the options actually play out?

Capture Creatures   is what makes using the "make folk preggo"  stuff above safer, on a repeated basis...  aka- its safer to capture one death claw, keep it at your settlement than it is to have to go out and hunt for them each time..?

anyway, even if from a "aesthetic" point of view, i think this mod is likely to be default in any of my mod lists... 

2 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

1)  I saw something mentioned about a nexus version..

There are skyrim mods, on the nexus, that REQUIRE sexlab (meaning the person has to come to loverslab).  OSEX, and Flowergirls are also there.   you might not need to remove anything.

2)  I saw something about timing..   Me personally (like in skyrim)  I kind of view  a in game week, as a month in game.. sometimes 2-3 days for a month.. ive never found a happy medium that i like- so having the option to tweak time/timescales  to my individual taste is always a win..
-----

anyway- sorry if this has been asked before, or is mentioned in mod description. 

In playing around/reading  what I kind of gather is this..

a) Fire a [Syringe] (_____ Semen Extractor) at a male.

b) make a Fire a [Syringe] (_____ DNA Injector) at a lab

c) fire  a [Syringe] (_____ DNA Injector) at a female.

Optional:  make and fire the preggo one at the NPC targeted above:

Same as syringe, but looking for the {IVF]  equivalent, and this is placed in the targets inventory (or ingested by you).. (which means, one could reverse pickpocket a raider?)

am I kind of following the basic "pregnancy" aspect of it?

(Craft items listed previously? (syringer ammo?)  and add to inventory of the furniture?  (similar way you can swap syringes on a syringer)

All this to say though, this mod does not use or gain anything from actual animations...  so preston and mamma murphy doing the bouncy, wont trigger this? or using the torture devices "breeding pillory" or some such?    I only ask because I built a pillory of each, assigned a settler, made sure i had a requisite sperm provider  but- nothing ever triggered that i saw?  Meaning- its mostly all implied sex as far as this mod is concerned...  Anad-   when we are talking about settlers- do they deposit milk/babies/stuff in the workshop? their inventory? or a inventory attached to _the bed_ or _the pillory_?

Slavery:

target has to be dead  (aka, they don't submit "in game")?  not sure how capture system functions(i see the options, but not sure how the options actually play out?

Capture Creatures   is what makes using the "make folk preggo"  stuff above safer, on a repeated basis...  aka- its safer to capture one death claw, keep it at your settlement than it is to have to go out and hunt for them each time..?

anyway, even if from a "aesthetic" point of view, i think this mod is likely to be default in any of my mod lists... 

I am one of those people who just keep adding and adding and adding then cannot remember what I added.

(also I only started scripting late last year around November and I already made 109-ish scripts)

that is one way to do it,

you can milk NPC's (or yourself) of Semen to fuel everything

Basically, so the Armors came first because I didn't want to rely on Syringe(turns out I will heavily rely on syringes, oh well)

so the concept was to equip a NPC with an injector and that impregnates them

so there is a few different types of impregnation chair

Biomass Meat (Faked - Increases Belly Size and then gives a Biomass Meat to the workshop)

Baby Breeding (Faked - Increases Belly Size and then gives a baby to the workshop)

Creature Breeding (Faked - Increases Belly Size and then gives a Creature egg or womb to the workshop)

Impregnation (Real - Impregnates using FPE)

Slavery:

no they don't have to be dead (but it is a good thing that it does work on dead bodies)

there is a couple of options

Nothing (does nothing)

Kills (Kills them)

Delete (Deletes them)

Capture Creatures

strangely the capturing came out at out at the end of the current cycle

also it was originally designed for friendly creatures so you can sell them and move them around.

(I barely have any new ideas for the next updates)
my current wishlist.

Produce Fusion Girl Milkers (anyone can do it if they want)

A visual cage in the Capturing Creatures Preview

Capturing for Friendly NPC's (To move them around)

Capturing Raiders and Gunners, etc (the problem is that they will look different)

my doubt it list

have a dialog system (I think this will require an overhaul of the entire mod) (I think the quest dialog uses only one NPC, for example Just Business has only one NPC is its mod)

does anyone have any ideas for future updates?

52 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I am one of those people who just keep adding and adding and adding then cannot remember what I added.

(also I only started scripting late last year around November and I already made 109-ish scripts)

that is one way to do it,

you can milk NPC's (or yourself) of Semen to fuel everything

Basically, so the Armors came first because I didn't want to rely on Syringe(turns out I will heavily rely on syringes, oh well)

so the concept was to equip a NPC with an injector and that impregnates them

so there is a few different types of impregnation chair

Biomass Meat (Faked - Increases Belly Size and then gives a Biomass Meat to the workshop)

Baby Breeding (Faked - Increases Belly Size and then gives a baby to the workshop)

Creature Breeding (Faked - Increases Belly Size and then gives a Creature egg or womb to the workshop)

Impregnation (Real - Impregnates using FPE)

Slavery:

no they don't have to be dead (but it is a good thing that it does work on dead bodies)

there is a couple of options

Nothing (does nothing)

Kills (Kills them)

Delete (Deletes them)

Capture Creatures

strangely the capturing came out at out at the end of the current cycle

also it was originally designed for friendly creatures so you can sell them and move them around.

Just to clarify- sorry :)  -- but   from what i'm seeing so far(very possible didn't play it enough this evening for things to process)...   actual sex animations be it piper and dogmeat, or me and a deathclaw - or me and preston - don't seem to actually result in anything from this mod?   Meaning, can't collect dna samples or get pregnant via the actual animation, but rather collecting with a syringe or milker before/after the animation is over?

25 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Just to clarify- sorry :)  -- but   from what i'm seeing so far(very possible didn't play it enough this evening for things to process)...   actual sex animations be it piper and dogmeat, or me and a deathclaw - or me and preston - don't seem to actually result in anything from this mod?   Meaning, can't collect dna samples or get pregnant via the actual animation, but rather collecting with a syringe or milker before/after the animation is over?

ah, I did try to developed a script to collect semen if you(or a NPC) are wearing a condom.

the problem is that AAF is still a bit over my head so I don't know where to start.

if anyone knows how to write this up then do so and make it into an addon mod