Is there a way to make a patch for better manufacturing? You know how you have the butcher option to turn babies into baby bits? Well I have better manufacturung that has the body decomposer machine which butchers bodies into meat, blood skin etc and when I use it to get rid of enemy bodies sometimes a female enemy will have bloody baby inside their inventory and the baby will get stuck in the machine. I was hoping it can also turn them into baby bits so I dont have to keep on picking up the babies from bodies first before putting them in the machine.

Erhm, where is the magazine for creature reaction to chemicals suppose to be found? After my last post I thought it'd be by the local Vaulttec HQ, but recent experiences taught me otherwise. Just another dublicate :/

(Would be nice if there'd be a mechanic to show if you cleaned a place completly of magazines, since even though I hit every place and scored at least one for each, I missed the last magazine I need and have no idea where it could be)

1 hour ago, Soulbringer1 said:

"Requires The Latest version of Family Planning Enhanced and Patch for animations 6.x"

Where and what is this patch you speak of here??

The latest version of Family Planning Enhanced is this:

And Indarello's Patch for Animations is up to version 7.6 but presumably that's sufficient:

Though if you read the mod page more closely, that's not a hard requirement, it's just for the milk drip overlays, and if you still want those you can alternatively use this mod instead:

I cant find any tutorials on how to even use aaf. and they say it has such great support. it only plays one animation. there is no way to set up a sequence of anims to play or set up a scene. i cant even figure out ho to choose actors. they give NO instructions, other than what to download and install. No Guide on how to use it.. Fourplay was much better. 

7 hours ago, Daijena said:

Erhm, where is the magazine for creature reaction to chemicals suppose to be found? After my last post I thought it'd be by the local Vaulttec HQ, but recent experiences taught me otherwise. Just another dublicate :/

(Would be nice if there'd be a mechanic to show if you cleaned a place completly of magazines, since even though I hit every place and scored at least one for each, I missed the last magazine I need and have no idea where it could be)

I did make a mess of magazine locations

the chemical mags is located inside Virgils Lab

(I should find a new location to add one more)

42 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

I cant find any tutorials on how to even use aaf. and they say it has such great support. it only plays one animation. there is no way to set up a sequence of anims to play or set up a scene. i cant even figure out ho to choose actors. they give NO instructions, other than what to download and install. No Guide on how to use it.. Fourplay was much better. 

well, your should ask that question here because I only just came back to AAF (It pissed me off with the 30% bug)

a couple of things

HOME is the main menu brings

DELETE changes the page of the menu (bring up admin to look at issues)

ARROW and PAGE DOWN to select Actors

ENTER for the Next page

Important things

The AAF folder inside Data is very important so check the contents of that

what sex mods do you have installed? (I recommend Savage Cabbage mod)

On 9/5/2020 at 10:19 PM, Soulbringer1 said:

Complain some more. Also maybe demand a refund of every cent you paid.

Or, you know, help improve the situation?

Thanks for the reply. I have all the prerequisites installed. many errors about timing being off and some of races not being registered. The buttons dont do anything. it goes from pick the character to push button to proceed. BUT it does not proceed, and only plays one animation per encounter. There are absolutely NO Videos tutorials on how to actually use the framework. None at all...  I swear Four play was better. It doesnt even work anymore though. which sucks.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Complain some more. Also maybe demand a refund of every cent you paid.

Or, you know, help improve the situation?

How am I supposed to help improve the situation? Do you realise that your sarcasm actually sounds very stupid? Seriously, if you have nothing constructive to bring to a SUPPORT PAGE, Dont bring anything at all. Grow up a little bit will you. lol

On 9/5/2020 at 6:19 PM, Soulbringer1 said:

AAF's download page has a link to the AAF Wiki where there is plenty of documentation.  You might start with the AAF User Guide.  Saya Scarlett has also made an excellent guide for installing and configuring mods and animation packs that use AAF.

If you have specific issues it's generally much faster to come to the AAF Discord server than to post on forums.

1 hour ago, forsakenbemon said:

can we please get a debug for the magazines i cant find the wasteland one to craft most of the items and i have no clue where it is 

I should do some more work on the hint system

There are 3 Locations with the Wasteland's Guide to Sex Ed

Institute BioScience

Diamond City Schoolhouse

Suffolk County Charter School

There are 4 Locations with the Wasteland's Guide to Milking

Parsons Creamery

Donut Shop

Super Duper Mart

Institute BioScience

There are 3 Locations with the Wasteland's Guide to Knock Someone Up

East Boston Prep

Institute BioScience

Covenant

19 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

How am I supposed to help improve the situation? Do you realise that your sarcasm actually sounds very stupid? Seriously, if you have nothing constructive to bring to a SUPPORT PAGE, Dont bring anything at all. Grow up a little bit will you. lol

Take a chill pill:

1. This was made for free, show a little gratitude rather than just talking about how terrible it is. Why should anybody volunteer to help someone with such a terrible and entitled attitude?

2. You're complaining about AAF on a relatively unrelated mod's support page.

3. Grow up a little bit will you? LOL

On 9/2/2020 at 1:51 AM, Invictusblade said:

(I barely have any new ideas for the next updates)
my current wishlist.

Produce Fusion Girl Milkers (anyone can do it if they want)

A visual cage in the Capturing Creatures Preview

Capturing for Friendly NPC's (To move them around)

Capturing Raiders and Gunners, etc (the problem is that they will look different)

my doubt it list

have a dialog system (I think this will require an overhaul of the entire mod) (I think the quest dialog uses only one NPC, for example Just Business has only one NPC is its mod)

does anyone have any ideas for future updates?

Hi Invictusblade, here some ideas :)

1. It would be amazing if babies when they grow up (well at least become a child) could be turned into follower not just a settler, so we could take them to adventures.  I don`t do much with settlements, so don't really see them again...

2. Also would be cool if feral ghouls would grow up as ferals not just a regular ghoul.

3. Variable belly size depending on the baby race.

4. Birth animation? (I know this is maybe FPE thing but it would be good to have)

I was just thinking of a couple of items I could add to the prewar & postwar player's house.

to "explain" a few things

1a. an invite to a swingers club (because of the romance options in the game) (also sex mods)

1b. a Paternity letter that confirms that Shaun is Nate and Nora's Son (Swinging above)

2. a court summons for shoplifting (because of looting in the game)

3. some sort of "Girls with Guns" or "Women's shooting league" membership magazine (because of Nora being a badass in the game while just being a Lawyer)

these won't have any perks or anything just to explain a number of things

2 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Hi Invictusblade, here some ideas :)

1. It would be amazing if babies when they grow up (well at least become a child) could be turned into follower not just a settler, so we could take them to adventures.  I don`t do much with settlements, so don't really see them again...

2. Also would be cool if feral ghouls would grow up as ferals not just a regular ghoul.

3. Variable belly size depending on the baby race.

4. Birth animation? (I know this is maybe FPE thing but it would be good to have)

1. the easiest method I can think of is to use this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46799

mainly because my current methods uses duplicate NPC's with other stuff (so it is not suitable for the forty NPCs from FPE)

2. this was an idea given to me quite a while ago by someone (I cannot remember the exact name Krash bah) and he did have feral ghoul children and he didn't like it so I decided that Feral ghouls are still ghouls.

3. would like that as well

4. I did attempt to mimic one a while ago for an early syringe mod but it didn't really work that well

33 minutes ago, TheProfessor said:

Im having trouble finding the creature perk mags. I know you said you might work on an updated hint system but could you tell me where i could get them?

I will do some more work on the hint system (also I don't really anymore about the riddles, good idea at the time)

There are 3 Locations with the Cthulhu's Guide to Interbreeding

Institute BioScience

Dunwich Borers

Shaw High School

There are 3 Locations with the Cthulhu's Guide to Healthcare

Museum of Witchcraft

Glowing Sea Crater

Institute BioScience

There are 3 Locations with the Cthulhu's Guide to Chemistry

Virgils Lab

*HalluciGen

*Nahant Oceanological Society

*Upcoming Version

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will do some more work on the hint system (also I don't really anymore about the riddles, good idea at the time)

There are 3 Locations with the Cthulhu's Guide to Interbreeding

Institute BioScience

Dunwich Borers

Shaw High School

There are 3 Locations with the Cthulhu's Guide to Healthcare

Museum of Witchcraft

Glowing Sea Crater

Institute BioScience

There are 3 Locations with the Cthulhu's Guide to Chemistry

Virgils Lab

*HalluciGen

*Nahant Oceanological Society

*Upcoming Version

What if I already blew up the institute oops

29 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

What if I already blew up the institute oops

and that is why there is other locations to find them.

(in complete fairness, I forgot about a destroyed Institute, I only finished the game once(I repeated the ending act a couple of times to get the different endings))

so I am making a new update.

a couple more locations for the chemistry book

I added a tiny bit of background story to the player such as the following...

1a. an invite to a swingers club (because of the romance options in the game) (also sex mods)

1b. a Paternity letter that confirms that Shaun is Nate and Nora's Son (Swinging above) also gives the Institute a record of you and your family

2. a court summons for shoplifting (because of looting in the game)

3. some sort of "Girls with Guns" or "Women's shooting league" membership magazine (because of Nora being a badass in the game while just being a Lawyer)

I adding the newest feature from the latest version of FPE FPFP_NoDaddy to each of the injectors and implanters so it doesn't bring up the dead father message anymore

which will mean that the latest version of Family Planning Enhanced will be required (I am not sure what is going to happen if you use an older version)

does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Just now, Rias_Gremory23 said:

I wanted to ask if you use shaun clone dna will you get synth shaun lookalike as the child version then Father as the grown up version? Or will he grow up into a random grown settler?

I do remember that I decided to play around with his face because of his age.

so the child should be the same as the synth Shaun

and the adult is a younger version of adult Shaun (Similar but a little bit different)

56 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I do remember that I decided to play around with his face because of his age.

so the child should be the same as the synth Shaun

and the adult is a younger version of adult Shaun (Similar but a little bit different)

Oh ok cool but will the clone and grown up versions have Shaun's AI and voice/dialogues or will he act like a regular settler?