6 hours ago, colourtemp3000 said:

Invictusblade (or mb Dudemer) what about adding also FG body variant instead of full brahmin transformation? Like that (not final variant)
morphing into hucow hybrid? (P.S. preg morphs make rudimentary tits looks like udder some kind) 

сайт1.JPG

сайт2.JPG

сайт3.JPG

Honestly man that is really well done if you want to help us with a fusion girl version of what I made so far Combined together with what you have made as well to get a better experience for all. Now we where thinking of stage with Morphs for each stage, At most we thought 8 or 10 stage to the full transformation. if you think there should be more then we add more because what you show me is in every way better then my copy and paste bullshit I made. the only thing I would ask is do think you can make a CBBE version of the body you made with the integrated boob rows? If you think that is possible we will be glad to have you. I for just don't want people to turn in to Brahmin out right and I think you don't want that to. I will be glad to help in any way I can I mane work in outfitstudio I'm the person who built the being a Brahmin mod so far and I really need someone else to help me with custom models and I think we need you. So come visit the thread or the Discord and tell me what you will need from us to work with you.      

5 hours ago, Dudemer said:

Honestly man that is really well done if you want to help us with a fusion girl version of what I made so far Combined together with what you have made as well to get a better experience for all. Now we where thinking of stage with Morphs for each stage, At most we thought 8 or 10 stage to the full transformation. if you think there should be more then we add more because what you show me is in every way better then my copy and paste bullshit I made. the only thing I would ask is do think you can make a CBBE version of the body you made with the integrated boob rows? If you think that is possible we will be glad to have you. I for just don't want people to turn in to Brahmin out right and I think you don't want that to. I will be glad to help in any way I can I mane work in outfitstudio I'm the person who built the being a Brahmin mod so far and I really need someone else to help me with custom models and I think we need you. So come visit the thread or the Discord and tell me what you will need from us to work with you.      

I can do it on any type of body, because it just meshes, but there are no new bones (for better compatibility and reducing the number of possible bugs), boob rows are just rudimental and have no physics, im think it was more right at anatomical side (yep Fallout - supermutants, centaurus, 6 tits etc. great realistic ;D but i believe it is correct)
I can join to discord server and help with meshes (by the way it needs testing at first) but a little bit later, I have no free time from the job, im waiting for my weekends
About stages, I already made different shapes (I made 5 stages, mb there no needs for more? less scripts - less bugs), after testing will show you on discord (at my weekends)

1 hour ago, colourtemp3000 said:

I can do it on any type of body, because it just meshes, but there are no new bones (for better compatibility and reducing the number of possible bugs), boob rows are just rudimental and have no physics, im think it was more right at anatomical side (yep Fallout - supermutants, centaurus, 6 tits etc. great realistic ;D but i believe it is correct)
I can join to discord server and help with meshes (by the way it needs testing at first) but a little bit later, I have no free time from the job, im waiting for my weekends
About stages, I already made different shapes (I made 5 stages, mb there no needs for more? less scripts - less bugs), after testing will show you on discord (at my weekends)

yes you can join the discord server it is open for everyone https://discord.gg/c9TfVNX

1 hour ago, calvin67 said:

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing something like "Bitches Beware" over at Skyrim. It basically sets up random women getting the business from dogs when you enter a town

This can already be configured to start random scenes between humans and dogs (or pretty much anything else):

While I do like this mod it doesn't work well with the Vulpine mod. The dead pregnant chick across the wasteland have this weird thing where their bodies are human, but heads are Vulpines. Maybe if this was fixed (or maybe there is a fix but I can't figure it out) I'd use it but for now I think I'll stick with Legacy 

1 hour ago, 0modskilzs said:

While I do like this mod it doesn't work well with the Vulpine mod. The dead pregnant chick across the wasteland have this weird thing where their bodies are human, but heads are Vulpines. Maybe if this was fixed (or maybe there is a fix but I can't figure it out) I'd use it but for now I think I'll stick with Legacy 

the main reason why I made the non-bodymorph mesh is because there is a problem with dead bodies

so your solution is the following by making your own pregnancy mesh

load up bodyslide

go to your Vulpine nude female body and increase the pregnancy belly to 60-80% (Don't know what it is called, I don't use Vulpine)

uncheck Build Morphs and CTRL-build mesh

go here \Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide and find the mesh and rename it to "femalebody_Preg.nif"

go here and make this folder \Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\Milking

copy the mesh to that folder and done

Hrmm, im not sure if this is a bug, or something else gonin on.

I was running around the waste's, picked up some of the  standarnd "Empty Milk Bottle" from vending machines and then it started to scroll the MCM message's for cleaning dirty bottles.  Im used to seeing it when using a milker, but i have something else equip in slot 48 so the milker isnt worn, just in invventory.

9 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Hrmm, im not sure if this is a bug, or something else gonin on.

I was running around the waste's, picked up some of the  standarnd "Empty Milk Bottle" from vending machines and then it started to scroll the MCM message's for cleaning dirty bottles.  Im used to seeing it when using a milker, but i have something else equip in slot 48 so the milker isnt worn, just in invventory.

ok to recap

you have an unequipped milker in your inventory

you pick up a empty milk bottle

the message plays about cleaning the bottle

if so, I will have a look

53 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

ok to recap

you have an unequipped milker in your inventory

you pick up a empty milk bottle

the message plays about cleaning the bottle

if so, I will have a look

Yeh that's abut the short of it.  It stoped doing it after i took a break and went back to FO4, so could just be a one time thing, or a mixup somewhere.  Im breaking the game a bit with tiem scale cycling vendor reset's ^_^ hunting for a item i want :P

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Yeh that's abut the short of it.  It stoped doing it after i took a break and went back to FO4, so could just be a one time thing, or a mixup somewhere.  Im breaking the game a bit with tiem scale cycling vendor reset's ^_^ hunting for a item i want :P

I had that issue a page or so back with the baby feeding so maybe it is related to that.

not the baby feeding but a failure in the unequipping script

so one thing could you do for me is to equip and unequip the milker

I did also have about 20 baby's in the inventory aswell,  so it could be that too.  I got my fusion core out for a while, Droids of the commonweatlh mod also takes up slot 48, not a big problem. There plenty of settelers to be had milking.

Or that could be the stem of the problem.  Trying to equip the milker whilst slot 48 is in use.  Im not sure how the magic works "scripting" but since the dotc cant be uneqiped by normal means, it might just be a hickup 

31 minutes ago, Manman27 said:

Invictusblade, do you have any other updates planned 

I have nothing planned but I suppose that I didn't really plan out mod in advance.

I am taking a hand off approach with the brahmin-girl addon (with the exception of script tweak)

I am thinking about doing an addon mod for Raiders Reform School combining his furniture and my scripts

The only things I can think of...

minor bug fixing for the milkers (Issue above)

fix up the Help MCM

minor changes to the download page.

29 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I have nothing planned but I suppose that I didn't really plan out mod in advance.

I am taking a hand off approach with the brahmin-girl addon (with the exception of script tweak)

I am thinking about doing an addon mod for Raiders Reform School combining his furniture and my scripts

The only things I can think of...

fix up the Help MCM

minor changes to the download page.

As of right now me, Dudemer and maybe Another guy are making models and trying to write script for the Brahmin girl addition. If you want maybe you could help with the scripting to the mod because none of us are experienced enough in scripting. If you choose to help us, we could also help you make the models of the milk pasties work better because as of right now and if I remember this correctly the pasties don't stick to the body more to float in place. If you do choose to join us here is the link to our Discord channel 

Link:https://discord.gg/c9TfVNX

P.S

Sorry if this sounds pushey

15 minutes ago, Manman27 said:

As of right now me, Dudemer and maybe Another guy are making models and trying to write script for the Brahmin girl addition. If you want maybe you could help with the scripting to the mod because none of us are experienced enough in scripting. If you choose to help us, we could also help you make the models of the milk pasties work better because as of right now and if I remember this correctly the pasties don't stick to the body more to float in place. If you do choose to join us here is the link to our Discord channel 

Link:https://discord.gg/c9TfVNX

P.S

Sorry if this sounds pushey

I'll be glad to help in any way I can because I is dumb (when come to scripting)909080991_Screenshot(11).png.32ab5e0e8564001e785f3d697fbb65f4.png

I'm also suborn as all hell

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I think the issue solved it self.  After a few in game hours of having the milker on, unequiping it first and then inserting my fusion core, DoTC item it doesn't, or has stoped giving the cleaning bottle messages for a while now.

On a side query,  the addiction timer's, is it supoed to be making you get withdrawls every 20 seconds / soon as milk consumption ends?

2nd side note:( Sorry Invictus ❤️

I still had no luck finding them illusive infected milker's from any of the vendor's, i edit'd my esp and just made it as a craftable from the workbench.

3rd side note,  Them random breeding npc's around the place,   are they all supposed to be dead?  I've ran accross a few that have been alive and walkin about the place

2 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I think the issue solved it self.  After a few in game hours of having the milker on, unequiping it first and then inserting my fusion core, DoTC item it doesn't, or has stoped giving the cleaning bottle messages for a while now.

On a side query,  the addiction timer's, is it supoed to be making you get withdrawls every 20 seconds / soon as milk consumption ends?

2nd side note:( Sorry Invictus ❤️

I still had no luck finding them illusive infected milker's from any of the vendor's, i edit'd my esp and just made it as a craftable from the workbench.

3rd side note,  Them random breeding npc's around the place,   are they all supposed to be dead?  I've ran accross a few that have been alive and walkin about the place

1st I don't how the addiction system works so I will have a look at it

2nd They should spawn but I will have another look (of course, they are intently named the same with minor different with Needles instead of bottles and lower armor)

3rd yes some of them are still alive, (just to give a bit more perverted life to an area)

edit-> not a new update, I just changed the requirements

On 8/21/2020 at 6:58 AM, .A.A.A. said:

After putting on a simple milker, my breast morphs went wild - is there any way to revert them? waiting hasnt worked, and the morphs dont show up in looksmenu

Try using the "Radaway infused syringe"  I used one and it seems to have reset the morphs for PC atleast

5 minutes ago, colourtemp3000 said:

Invictusblade, what about the bioreactors that were mentioned on the main page of the mod, I understand that they will not be?

there was something really weird about them, they change from birthing Resources to birthing Supermutant randomly

like you could inject the exact  same injector into ten NPC's and all, some or none of them will produce the resources.

however thinking about it now, my current solution is redevelop the addon into using the furniture that I recently made for the main mod. but redesign it for bio-resources