Since I probably won't work on this again for a while, I squeezed in a few more updates:

Update v5.5

- All human companions now have tracked lust.

- Willow's lust is now tracked.

- Added a special case for Veronica to only approach female players.

Note: even though Willow is tracked, you aren't required to have that mod (NVWillow.esp). SexoutLust works without it.

My current character has been having problems almost always immediately after getting the message about needing to find someplace private.

My problems have included:

game freezing

game crashing

game stuttering (with alternating freeze for maybe a second and can move for maybe a second)

My lust settings are:

Time to max lust: 7.5 days

Use harsh effects: off

Disable visual effects: off

everything else: on

And my character is usually "desperate"

I am using the version of lust which I downloaded on march 31.

This has happened to me approximately a dozen times today.

Sounds like a bug in the scanner code. I implemented it wrong the first time around and didn't test it much the second. I'll take a look at it in a bit. First' date=' ponies!

[/quote']

Chase - just in case you do issue another update, it seems the following line in MCM does not work within SexoutLust:

--> SetUIFloat "StartMenu/MCM/MCM_Options/columns" 1

There should be an underscore in front of columns. (Currently if one goes, for example, to a dual column menu (like PNV) then SexoutLust menu, the menu switches to two columns and is scrambled.) (The same coding error exists in 00SexoutMCMQuest, but that is probably dead code.)

Also, as I interpret the script, you have it such that to use drop lust in one fell swoop, sexisADrug must be active - probably not intended?

Both of these are minor issues not worth mentioning unless you are patching some other problem...

• 3 weeks later...

Cassidy's Lust Meter is still increasing with an immense speed, respectively I have the same problem as JasonM.

I'm using 5.6 and didn't upgrade from an older version, also, my load order if this helps to identify the problem:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/120428/4fd8yfvk.png

edit: would it maybe be possible to have a MCM option to disable Cassidy's Lust sript (interaction with NPC's) if you can't find a solution to this problem? Since it's quiet annoying that when she talks to someone that it always ends in a sexual encounter.

Reduced NPC lust rate' date=' again. I really should just add a slider and let you guys control it. I don't play FNV enough to get a feel for a good rate.[/quote']

Cool, any chance in your next update of a seperate Lust Slider for Male & Female so Males could be set at 1-3 days and Females at 1-30 days?

I use Imps More Complex Needs. How hard is it to add in something to make your lust level trackable and displayable on different HUD mods? Would it be possible to give it its own HUD mergable with the Unified HUD project rather than trying to splice it individually into all the assorted different HUD mods?

I use Imps More Complex Needs. How hard is it to add in something to make your lust level trackable and displayable on different HUD mods? Would it be possible to give it its own HUD mergable with the Unified HUD project rather than trying to splice it individually into all the assorted different HUD mods?

Oops, didn't mean to ignore your post. I didn't make the HUD plugins, but I imagine that if you figured out how they work, it'd be easy to add. Simple enough with basic scripting knowledge.

Oops' date=' didn't mean to ignore your post. I didn't make the HUD plugins, but I imagine that if you figured out how they work, it'd be easy to add. Simple enough with basic scripting knowledge.

[/quote']

I have zero scripting knowledge. It took me two weeks and a couple bald spots just to alter one script in a popular companion mod to use sexout instead of a fade to black sex scene. Once I figured out what to change and how to change it, it took me 2 more days to figure out why the changes wouldn't save. Yeah, me and scripting aren't friends. :P

I'm the one who made the original Sexout Lust Primary Needs HUD changes. That didn't take much work; if I recall I added one variable and one short line of code in a script, and copy-pasted some XML lines with minor tweaks.

Trying to create a new HUD from scratch is probably quite a bit more difficult, and the Unified HUD Project wouldn't even recognize it because the FOMOD script hasn't been programmed to do so.

I have sexout lust 5.8 and anyways i walked into the bar that cass

hangs out, I have sexout companion tracking enabled, and cass starts

banging a girl at the bar.Now it could be sexout lust but i have sexout hookups and tryout as well .....still was very entertaining.

Why would giving oral sex lower lust? It's foreplay' date=' every time I've gone down on a woman I get hornier.[/quote']

I think that's what he meant, giving a male a headjob shouldn't satisfy a female or reduce their lust well it doesn't normally anyway, maybe the salty taste does in some cases:)