I had Lust installed every time, I player the breeder.

Nimphomaniac was just annoying while the PC was enslaved at the bighorner-farm. As the PC stopped running to Jacobstown and started mastrubating, her head blew off.

So I swiched the Nymph off by console. But never I had a real "game-breaking" issue, playing Lust with the standard-adjustments.

I just don't know if my "deathclaws-don`t-attac-when-leaving-the-cave-issue" is caused by Lust. This was the only un-solved problem I ever had in breeder.

My last playthrough of Breeder also had the "deathclaws-don't-attac-when-leaving-the-cave-issue". I run a nearly clean install when running breeder because of all the potential conficts with other mods etc. I then know that most likely the issue is Breeder or the mods that support Breeder.

My run through was about a middle of Febuary the time of your post. It is likely some trigger wasn't activated as you escaped the cave. Shooting them started the trigger and I move on in the mods progression.

I doubt it was SexoutLust affecting the lack of being attacked at the escape, unless SexoutLust was triggered at the same time as your escape.

• 2 months later...