Something is very wrong with NPC lust. Cass gets from 0 to max lust in just few game minutes and her constant passes asking for sex are getting mighty annoying.

Something is very wrong with NPC lust. Cass gets from 0 to max lust in just few game minutes and her constant passes asking for sex are getting mighty annoying.

What are you setting set to for SexoutLust? And if it's causing that much of an issue, use "removeItem XX006F67 1" on Cass (where XX is the load order for SexoutLust) to remove the tracker.

I haven't changed anything from default settings, it's working fine on pc too. Maybe because it wasn't a clean save installation, I just tossed it on top of the older version.

I was thinking of an alternative use of your plugin.

The main idea is the more sex the more demanding you are.

I imagine that like an hardcore mode.

When toogled on, time to horniess is blocked. Then, each time you have sex it decrease by 0.1. Each time a day pass, it increase by 0.1.

ex : Player set days to max lust to 7, then he toogles hardcore mod.

First time he has sex, 7 becomes 6.9

Second time 6.8

One day passes : 6.8 become 6.9 etc

With such a plugin, someone gang banged could be in heat every day.

A way to set increase/day or deacrease/sex could be a good idea too.

(that was my 2pennies contribution to your nice mod :angel:)

This is one of my favorite plugins. But for some reason.. i don't get the dialog options. Does lust have to be higher than 30 to kick in any of the dialogs?

I am using how about and sexoutsex to get my horniness under control.. but i dont let it go above 20 for too long. Since the penalties give an intelligence hit.. and my guy doesnt want to be dumb on graduation days.. (when he levels)

Also the drunk or jet dialogs do not kick in for me either. Mind you i am still in goodspring before the powder ganger battles. I do not want to get too far into the game before i am sure my plugins work ok.

I have another mod altering alcohol effects (drugsarebadmkay) maybe this is conflicting.. but since you did not alter the food or add any scripts to them.. well I wasn't sure if its possible to conflict with whatever you did.

At any rate.. even in its current state of having to rely on the other plugins. I really love this mod.

Oh by the way... my advances are usually tested on trudy, sunny, and docs daughter.. (docs sexy nurse modified) and yes she is over 20 =p

• 2 weeks later...

Again Chase Sorry for not getting you in the loop earlier with LustX, hopefully now I think I know what I'm doing, I'll explain my end a bit more, this is just a copy of what I posted in the SCR thread.

I'm sorta making a universal real timed communal drug system in SCR and will add tranquilisers, dart rounds & alcohol later too.

And you should be able to read the quanitiy of LustX in the Actors system, what I do with all the drugs is gauge their effects on a scale from 0-100, the amount of Drugs in the Actors system can actually be up to 999 units but anything over 100 just extends the effect time. 10 units == 5 hours, 100 units == 50 hours of effect, 999 units == 40Days, the effect ramps down with the quantity in the system so at 25 hours there's only a 25unit effect etc. Pills add 25 units per pill and needles add 100 units. This can be changed individualy for drugs and it also allows drug/alcohol cocktails like mixtures of LustX/FertX etc

How you implement it into Lust is up to you, you could make it a 0-100% override on the Actors Lust, alter the speed of the Lust buildup, or adding it as an additional modifier may be better. How much you want 100 units of LustX to effect Lust is up to you, What I do is in Pregnancy I cut back the number to 100 or less and work from there as a percentage, so 50 units of FertX increases Fertility 50%, but 250 units still only increases Fertility by only 100%, it just lasts longer to wear off. I also use BunX and FertX against each other to give an actual Fertility Modifier, they cancel each other one for one, we could have an anti lust drug too I suppose and do the same thing.

The block in SCR for Lust is SexoutS0LustVAR and it just contains:

float fLustZPlayer
float fLustZCass
float fLustZVeronica
float fLustZSunny
float fLustZKirina
float fLustZWillow

If you could set them in an update of Lust to the current levels of Lust, I'm not sure which companions you actually use.

SexoutS0DrugVAR conttains the drug references

float fLustXZPlayer
float fLustXZCass
float fLustXZVeronica
float fLustXZSunny
float fLustXZKirina
float fLustXZWillow

I've added LustX pills & Needles in SCR as items but haven't added them inworld anywhere or tested them yet, all the duration, effects etc are taken care of already, you should just be able to read the value SexoutS0DrugVAR.fLustXZPlayer etc and use that to modify the Actors Lust in whatever way suits you.

I hadn't actually thought about what scale the readable fLustZPlayer would be, I'm assuming 0-100% on whatever lust scale you use in Lust calculation?

Another thought occured to me too, could we perhaps have different Lust Sliders for Males & Females so we could set Male to 3 days and Female to 30 etc.

It also just occured to me you could then do Boone etc too, I need to add variables for them as well in SCR.

Having lust variables for Boone etc. could be cool. Arcade is gay' date=' though, so it would not really affect most players if he was kept to character. I would not mind him having it, though.[/quote']

Gay people still have lust and AFAIK I don't think Lust currently really cares on the partner you get off with, just that you get off regularly :)

It depends on how much extra work it is for Chase to add more companions too, doubling the number in Pregnancy nearly doubles the size of the Plugin.

Updating isn't an issue. I had already established a way to add lust to any NPC, but adding special cases for those specific characters would only take a minute. I'm more interested in getting sexuality working in SexoutLust. I remember that there was a plugin that established NPCs' sexuality, but it's pointless to implement unless most Sexout users have it.

Are the values that I'm writing meant to be read-only? I could move from Sexout.lust to this, for read/write. As-is, SexoutLust reads and writes from Sexout.lust, but no other mod writes to it. So if I change Sexout.lust to read-only and make your variables read/write, it won't do any harm. Also, since SexoutLust is entirely optional but other mods may read some of the SCR values for it, you may want to reset the values to 0 when SexoutLust (and any other lust-altering mods) isn't running. That is, if you haven't done so already.

And gay people are incapable of feeling lust. It's scientifically proven. :P

Updating isn't an issue. I had already established a way to add lust to any NPC' date=' but adding special cases for those specific characters would only take a minute. I'm more interested in getting sexuality working in SexoutLust. I remember that there was a plugin that established NPCs' sexuality, but it's pointless to implement unless most Sexout users have it.

Are the values that I'm writing meant to be read-only? I could move from Sexout.lust to this, for read/write. As-is, SexoutLust reads [i']and[/i] writes from Sexout.lust, but no other mod writes to it. So if I change Sexout.lust to read-only and make your variables read/write, it won't do any harm. Also, since SexoutLust is entirely optional but other mods may read some of the SCR values for it, you may want to reset the values to 0 when SexoutLust (and any other lust-altering mods) isn't running. That is, if you haven't done so already.

And gay people are incapable of feeling lust. It's scientifically proven. :P

LOL, well I was thinking readonly just so other mods couldn't screw up lust by trying to shove new values into them, I hadn't thought of clearing them to 0 if Lust was turned off, I suppose I should or I add a reset option to SCR to clear everything to 0, otherwise I'd have the same issues with Pregnancy too.

You could still write to Sexout.Lust as well, it's just it doesn't cover companions or we add the companions to SexoutNG would work too. I hadn't thought of that. I suppose it's possible other mods might want to modify Lust too, but they would be rare I guess. And could probably do it through a LustModVariable if we added one later, or they make Lust a master.

Though the LustX I feel would make more sense to be in SCR with the item and other Drugs.

I do not know if orientation express does anything meaningful, but I have it installed... It does not seem to cause any crashes or anything.

And if Chase is going to be adding features here that use orientation express (or some alternative) it mostly just needs documentation on the original post?

Something like: Recommended mods: SexoutOrientationExpress. If not installed ______.

As far as I know it's still working but I haven't played for at least a month.

So if you code other mods to the SexoutNG orientation lists they should react properly.

I have worked on a version with a "no random orientation" option but I stalled before addind the MCM menus.

My character seems to be stuck with Horniness. No amount of sex will make it go away lol. Deactivating and reactivating the mod does not work.

If it helps, at one point I had two horniness status effects but one of them disappeared with sex.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if what i did was needed but i did make a plug-in to make Sexout Lust show up with one Hud (oHUD) from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=44757'>http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=44757 and if its needed all i did was copy paste and change some text in a script editor and i barely know any thing about scripting and it only took 15 minutes so ALL credit goes to Chase Roxand for making sexout lust with pHUD for all i know this was not necessary. :s

Anyone reading this obviously knows how to use a computer :P

Anyone reading this probably knows what "New Vegas Directory" means and where to find it (no its not a phone book :s ) :P

Anyone reading this probably knows how to Install this :P

i will briefly cover it anyway* :s

( :exclamation: The install instructions..... get your lust filled minds out of the gutter)

how to install, assuming your not using pHUD

1 Install One HUD (oHUD) from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=44757 according to directions on that page

2 Then install this mod (assuming you have Lust installed, if not go get it) by moving contents of archive to your New Vegas directory it should ask to over write, stuff let it

3 enable mod in a mod manager. start game

Most important final step HAVE FUN :D

Okay' date=' v5.2 is up. Let me know if Veronica and Cass are less demanding.

[/quote']

I can't speak for how quickly Veronica's lust rises, but Cass' lust still rises really quickly. To give you an idea, she went from 73.60% to 100.0% lust in roughly 3 in-game hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Update v5.4

- Fixed "Nymhpo Cassidy". For real, this time.

- Added optional sex addiction. Uses the normal drug system.

- Added an option for lowering lust per sex act.

- Added a toggle for tracking NPC lust. (still just Cass/Veronica)

- Lust is now managed through SCR's variables.

- Removed crNPCLustCounter, as SCR replaces it.

Thanks, Tonoma, for the fix!