Why do more important things, when I could be modding?:

- Drinking and/or taking Jet will temporarily boost lust and the lust cap.

- Forced masturbation and sex dialog occur less often.

- Nevermind, fertility/pregnancy stuff doesn't work. The variables lied to me. I'll add in support for this once the correct variables are accessible.

Why do more important things' date=' when I could be modding?:

- Nevermind, fertility/pregnancy stuff doesn't work. The variables lied to me. I'll add in support for this once the correct variables are accessible.[/quote']

Sorry, stuff in y to do list, now I know someone wants them I will activate them in the next release, are you looking in SexoutNG Variables or SCR Variables? I think some of the SCR ones are working, I'll check them out anyway and activate the Sexout ones so you don't have to be SCR reliant, I only just upgraded to SexoutNG last weekend so still tidying up a lot of stuff :)

Why do more important things' date=' when I could be modding?:

- Nevermind, fertility/pregnancy stuff doesn't work. The variables lied to me. I'll add in support for this once the correct variables are accessible.[/quote']

Sorry, stuff in y to do list, now I know someone wants them I will activate them in the next release, are you looking in SexoutNG Variables or SCR Variables? I think some of the SCR ones are working, I'll check them out anyway and activate the Sexout ones so you don't have to be SCR reliant, I only just upgraded to SexoutNG last weekend so still tidying up a lot of stuff :)

Right now, SexoutLust isn't looking at any of the fertility/pregnancy variables. The SCR ones had non-zero values, but I'm pretty sure that's just from an older version of SexoutPregnancy. I'll just keep an eye on your change log for what you end up writing to.

Update:

- Now requires SexoutCommonResources.esm.

- Fertility/pregnancy effects work properly. Requires SexoutPregnancyNG.

I'm guessing you set it up so they only need Pregnancy for the extra effects to work, not as a requirement to use your mod. You might want to clarify that to save a lot of questions or people that want Lust without Pregnancy.

• 4 weeks later...

Any chance in the next release we could get the Lust meter expanded from 7 days maximum to say 50?

What might be fun later would be if the length of Consensual Sex for females was shortened by high Lust level, and the length of all sex for male players shortened as well.

Updated to v5:

- Remodularized the script, so it now works on NPCs.

- Added basic dialog for NPCs to react to feeling lusty.

- Moved the scanner code to SexoutNG's universal scanner.

- Increased the maximum days to max lust to 30.

- Added [Drunk] and [High] tags to dialog choices when appropriate.

Right now, only Veronica and Cass have the tokens that track/react to lust. To add it manually, use "addItem XX006F67 1". More suggestions and better dialog are welcome.

The consensual sex suggestion would be better fit for SexoutNG itself, as doing so would probably replace vital SexoutNG scripts.

It can be added in either place(1), though it'll be easier to do in the Sexout ESM for certain. I'm curious about the reasoning behind shortening the length though?

It may be more interesting to only adjust lust down after sex based on some kind of sliding scale; the higher your lust, the less it is reduced by sex. That's how it works for me anyway.. ;)

(1) Lust could cancel the sex early, or extend its duration, via the new spells for Pause, Resume, and FinishNow. Its a "lot" of work for little gain though I think, compared to just putting it in sexout, which will also make it available to any other mods that come along and want to make use of the lust value.

Oh, I didn't realize that there were spells to control that. Implementing this wouldn't be a big problem, then.

Also, pride, the player's orientation still doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm a few versions behind on SexoutNG, but the orientation always seems to reset to... nothing.

Oh' date=' I didn't realize that there were spells to control that. Implementing this wouldn't be a big problem, then.

Also, pride, the player's orientation still doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm a few versions behind on SexoutNG, but the orientation always seems to reset to... nothing.

[/quote']

A few versions back (.51 maybe?) I made a change to the versioning system to make it easier for other mods to check the sexoutNG version. When I did that, it broke the MCM settings when upgrading. If a clean save doesn't fix it with your current version, an upgrade to the latest version of NG should.

Cool stuff Chase,

This mod is awesome :)

My thinking was as you got hornier sex would last less in length for males mostly, but it also seems to occur in females too to a lesser extent, or perhaps a better way to put it would be that sex/orgasm would take longer if it occured often.

Looks like I have no excuse to get my plugins up to date, then.

Also...

Update v5.1

- Changed some values on NPC reactions.

- Made NPC lust trackers only run if they're in the same cell as you.

The v5 update didn't get much testing, so let me know if the NPC lust mechanics kick in too often/not enough.

Just a note on how I am (will be) using your mod. This mod is the one I have been watching the most closely because it can actually improve the gameplay of my Courier. My goal is to use sexout as a component of the game (risk/reward/situations) rather than just a visual effect/sex-game. Up to now my problem has been Courier motivation - why would she prostitute, why would she seek sex with anyone (STD's), etc. My Courier starts out not so inclined. Lust and caps now gives a reason that varies in time and intensity. Lust impacts her judgement/willpower.

It seems that lust as implemented drops in proportion to sex duration. In my case it almost always goes to zero which really does not suit my needs. So out of necessity I made my own Courier's patch-esp that drops sexout.lust by 70% (x0.3 per event) for rape, by 20% (0.8) for masturbation, and 58% (0.417) for consensual sex. However giving consensual oral sex increases lust by 10%. (I wish we had the categories: rape, consensual, and coerced, but so far I cannot determine if sex is non-rape-coerced.) Otherwise your mod is fully used for lust increases/effects/dialogs.

I also give 1 or 2 experience points for any sex, and up to 1% of the XP needed for level promotion for consensual sex (amount impacted by lust.) I figure she is learning by these experiences. Even with rape it seems she somehow gains the experience of surviving so is deserving of a point or two...

To motivate whoring for caps my Courier's ability to convert loot into caps is crippled. She now can only sell things for 10% to 20% of value and pays around double for all purchases. She discovers those cigarette cartons in the garbage cans were there for a reason and now looted weapons are nearly worthless junk only good for a few parts - same for armor. (I have used a few Puce Moose Tweaks to change economy, reduce world items, reduce ammo, chems, etc. making finding loot that much harder.)

To further improve motivation factors I now use Imp's More Complex Needs, but not the corresponding sexout add-on - not interested in sex-nutrition. Specifically I use the Mood factor. Consensual sex improves mood based on her current mood, lust, and type of sex. With Imp's there are penalties for low mood. Rape drops her mood drastically. Masturbation hardly changes mood at all. Consensual sex gives the biggest boost to mood, but giving oral sex only changes mood by a small random amount. With Imp's, low mood impairs health regeneration, reduces luck, and decreases charm.

Now the kicker is that I have applied a lust threshold of 10 to avoid XP/mood mining. Any consensual sex when lust is less than threshold yields only a 1% random change in mood. So whoring is only for money - not mood improvement and its benefits. Likewise, only one experience point if lust is less than threshold for any sex. (I need to develop a penalty/disincentive for her seeking consensual sex when lust is less than threshold - not sure what that should be.)

Bottom line is all of the above was inspired and made possible by your SexoutLust mod. Thanks.

Just a note on how I am (will be) using your mod. This mod is the one I have been watching the most closely because it can actually improve the gameplay of my Courier. My goal is to use sexout as a component of the game (risk/reward/situations) rather than just a visual effect/sex-game. Up to now my problem has been Courier motivation - why would she prostitute' date=' why would she seek sex with anyone (STD's), etc. My Courier starts out not so inclined. Lust and caps now gives a reason that varies in time and intensity. Lust impacts her judgement/willpower.

It seems that lust as implemented drops in proportion to sex duration. In my case it almost always goes to zero which really does not suit my needs. So out of necessity I made my own Courier's patch-esp that drops sexout.lust by 70% (x0.3 per event) for rape, by 20% (0.8) for masturbation, and 58% (0.417) for consensual sex. However giving consensual oral sex increases lust by 10%. (I wish we had the categories: rape, consensual, and coerced, but so far I cannot determine if sex is non-rape-coerced.) Otherwise your mod is fully used for lust increases/effects/dialogs.

I also give 1 or 2 experience points for any sex, and up to 1% of the XP needed for level promotion for consensual sex (amount impacted by lust.) I figure she is learning by these experiences. Even with rape it seems she somehow gains the experience of surviving so is deserving of a point or two...

To motivate whoring for caps my Courier's ability to convert loot into caps is crippled. She now can only sell things for 10% to 20% of value and pays around double for all purchases. She discovers those cigarette cartons in the garbage cans were there for a reason and now looted weapons are nearly worthless junk only good for a few parts - same for armor. (I have used a few Puce Moose Tweaks to change economy, reduce world items, reduce ammo, chems, etc. making finding loot that much harder.)

To further improve motivation factors I now use Imp's More Complex Needs, but not the corresponding sexout add-on - not interested in sex-nutrition. Specifically I use the Mood factor. Consensual sex improves mood based on her current mood, lust, and type of sex. With Imp's there are penalties for low mood. Rape drops her mood drastically. Masturbation hardly changes mood at all. Consensual sex gives the biggest boost to mood, but giving oral sex only changes mood by a small random amount. With Imp's, low mood impairs health regeneration, reduces luck, and decreases charm.

Now the kicker is that I have applied a lust threshold of 10 to avoid XP/mood mining. Any consensual sex when lust is less than threshold yields only a 1% random change in mood. So whoring is only for money - not mood improvement and its benefits. Likewise, only one experience point if lust is less than threshold for any sex. (I need to develop a penalty/disincentive for her seeking consensual sex when lust is less than threshold - not sure what that should be.)

Bottom line is all of the above was inspired and made possible by your SexoutLust mod. Thanks.

[/quote']

Would you mind relesing that as a mod? I find it rather strange that the PC keeps getting mood boosts, even if she isn't horny, for example when screwing like crazy to get out of legion slavery, or getting gangbanged in the NCRCF courtyard...