okay just one little question' date=' this REQUIRES primary needs?, cause i tried without and the game wouldnt start at all. havent tried with primary needs but if possible id like to maybe avoid? dont really feel like addind another thing to run the game, since i prefer using only MCM[/quote']Yeah, the new version of the mod was based on my Primary Needs version, and so still has the requirement. I have attached a version of the newest release of the mod that does not require Primary Needs.

Added link to Plugin thread to this version.

Speaking of primary needs - does anyone know if the edited XML works with DarnUI?

I see there's a nexus mod to make the basic PN Hud work with Darn, and I wondered if there were issues here.

I should probably just try it, but I thought I'd ask first.

alright so it works perfectly, ONLY little tiny thing that would be awesome but i dont know if its easily made would be addind a lust meter in the pipboy, like food h2o and such, because there is no way of knowing how high your lust is if you dont use Primary needs. (well as far as i know of at least)

• 1 month later...

Does the masturbation work for male pc or I missing some animations? Not sure how sexout works, but this makes me think that masturbation works only on female characters :/

if playerRef.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor == 0
				set Sexout.female to playerRef
				playerRef.CIOS SexoutBegin

Does the masturbation work for male pc or I missing some animations? Not sure how sexout works' date=' but this makes me think that masturbation works only on female characters :/

[/quote']

We don't have a nicely working male masturbation animation yet.

Does the masturbation work for male pc or I missing some animations? Not sure how sexout works' date=' but this makes me think that masturbation works only on female characters :/

[/quote']

That's a shame. Isn't there a way to crib one of the Sexout ones? I've seen there's a male masturbation anim nestled in there somewhere.

[/quote']

That's a shame. Isn't there a way to crib one of the Sexout ones? I've seen there's a male masturbation anim nestled in there somewhere.

I have two in SexoutNG but they don't work exactly right. Original Sexout will probably 'never' have them, as adding new animations is a real chore at this point.

[/quote']

I have two in SexoutNG but they don't work exactly right. Original Sexout will probably 'never' have them, as adding new animations is a real chore at this point.

Trying to make decent animation, but how do I insert sex check to make this mod be unisex? Should be something like

if player.GetIsSex male
                          set SexoutNG.anim to #anim number
                          playerRef.CIOS SexoutNGBegin.AnimA
                        else
                       endif
                       return

[/quote']

Trying to make decent animation, but how do I insert sex check to make this mod be unisex? Should be something like

if player.GetIsSex male
                          set SexoutNG.anim to #anim number
                          playerRef.CIOS SexoutNGBegin.AnimA
                        else
                       endif
                       return

Didn't notice all the updates going on here, sorry.

There's no reason to differentiate between male and female for masturbation; just use ActorA for both. Those are the only ones that check actor gender rather than blindly forcing the fmale to be "B".

So this should work just fine for male and female:

set SexoutNG.ActorA to player
set Sexout.Anim to 102
CIOS SexoutBegin

If you want to play a different animation for the male or female though then this should work:

if player.GetIsSex Female
 set Sexout.Anim to 104
else
 set Sexout.Anim to 102
endif
CIOS SexoutBegin

That's with the new update that makes no difference between SexoutBegin, SexoutNGBegin, and SexoutNGBeginRandom.

The male masturbation anim you sent me is 102. Original is 101.

There's no reason to differentiate between male and female for masturbation; just use ActorA for both. Those are the only ones that check actor gender rather than blindly forcing the fmale to be "B".

Well there may be a difference later for my mod if the actor is masturbating using an impregnatron or "milking" device or perhaps strapped into a milking machine (male or female)? :)

Well there may be a difference later for my mod if the actor is masturbating using an impregnatron or "milking" device or perhaps strapped into a milking machine (male or female)? :)

:D

What I mean is that the SexoutNG animations for masturbation all check the actor sex already. Since there's only one actor, I can't use actorb to play a female and actora/c to play male, since actora will be the only one.

Milking or whatever else will work fine as long as the anim is there. It might break if you have a woman wearing a strapon that wants to have her 'cock' milked.. or if you want to milk some dudes manboobs.

Those are going a bit to far onto the fringe for me to worry about supporting right now though.. ;)

Didn't notice all the updates going on here, sorry.

set Sexout.Anim to 102
CIOS SexoutBegin

If you want to play a different animation for the male or female though then this should work:

set Sexout.Anim to 104
else
 set Sexout.Anim to 102
endif
CIOS SexoutBegin

That's with the new update that makes no difference between SexoutBegin, SexoutNGBegin, and SexoutNGBeginRandom.

Just tried to start sexoutbegin setting these variables and, well its kinda working, I mean lust hits 100%, get warning, switch to tfc, undress and... odd thing happens after that: it teleports player to fuck knows where (somewhere below blackmountain) and game crashes xD

Not sure if thats a new SexoutNG version issue(Camera. Using NG v0.1.22), couple of days ago was trying exact same code but with SexoutNGBegin and NG version previous to 0.1.20 and it's been working nicely, only thing was that animations launched that way weren't counting as sex. I mean BeginSexoutNG wasnt changing the statistics and as consequence wasnt affecting lust level.

Didn't notice all the updates going on here' date=' sorry.

set Sexout.Anim to 102
CIOS SexoutBegin

set Sexout.Anim to 104
else
 set Sexout.Anim to 102
endif
CIOS SexoutBegin

[/quote']

Just tried to start sexoutbegin setting these variables and, well its kinda working, I mean lust hits 100%, get warning, switch to tfc, undress and... odd thing happens after that: it teleports player to fuck knows where (somewhere below blackmountain) and game crashes xD

Not sure if thats a new SexoutNG version issue(Camera. Using NG v0.1.22), couple of days ago was trying exact same code but with SexoutNGBegin and NG version previous to 0.1.20 and it's been working nicely, only thing was that animations launched that way weren't counting as sex. I mean BeginSexoutNG wasnt changing the statistics and as consequence wasnt affecting lust level.

Yikes! I'll try to look at this some time today. Definitely should not be teleporting you anywhere! XD

Didn't notice all the updates going on here' date=' sorry.

set Sexout.Anim to 102
CIOS SexoutBegin

set Sexout.Anim to 104
else
 set Sexout.Anim to 102
endif
CIOS SexoutBegin

[/quote']

Yikes! I'll try to look at this some time today. Definitely should not be teleporting you anywhere! XD

Done some testing,

using in game

set "..000dc0".anim 102

set "..19333".actora to player

cios 01019336

now will complain about "CastImmediateOnSelf" requiring a reference.

and if you use set .getself instead it will teleport player or npc somewhere, or make them fall through the floor, I dont know where actor goes in that case xD

The point is, in previous versions when I've been testing that animation it's been working fine.

So yeah, basically now if you set only 1 actor with .actorA or .actorB and run SexoutBegin/SexoutNGBegin the script will disarm, undress and send that actor into space. Works for all the animations.

If you set them both, it works fine. But well, that makes any kind of solo animations impossible

Quick update, that should fix all of the male player problems.

Male characters will masturbate when Lust hits 100%

Changed default female masturbation to 104

Male characters will now masturbate too when you press "Y"

And now it oficially requieres SexoutNG.

Thanks prideslayer for all the help :)

Chase (or Checkist if you're taking over the Lust mod development), need some changes to the checker to make it cleanly compatible with NG. Nothing major, but this is the first change I see that needs made, in crLustScript

This

if(playerRef.getItemCount 00SexoutSupervisorSolo > 0)
   set lust to lust - (getSecondsPassed * 0.5)
   set lastGDP to GameDaysPassed
   set mastTimer to -1
   set nearbyRef to 0
   set waitingForChat to 0
   return
 elseif(playerRef.getItemCount 00SexoutFucking > 0)
   set lust to lust - (getSecondsPassed * 1.2)
   set mastTimer to -1
   set nearbyRef to 0
   set waitingForChat to 0
   return
 endif

Should be this

if(playerRef.getItemCount 00SexoutActor > 0)
   set lust to lust - (getSecondsPassed * 0.8)
   set mastTimer to -1
   set nearbyRef to 0
   set waitingForChat to 0
   return
 endif

I realize this is going to break the difference between masturbation and sex when it comes to reducing lust (so I picked a middle number between 0.5 and 1.2), but it's a change that must be made until there is a better way to detect masturbation. Looking for those other items (00SexoutSupervisorSolo and 00SexutFucking) is no longer 'safe', as NG in "NG mode" uses neither of those items.

I haven't checked to see if any other Sexout internal items are being looked for in the scripts in Lust, or if there are even any other scripts. If so, they need checked and updated too to only look for 00SexoutActor.

I think the solution is going to be for me to add a masturbation counter alongside the numVaginal etc. counters, and just have that checked instead. If numVaginal goes up, assume it's sex unless numMasturbation goes up as well.

This is looking at the original version I think, not your updated one Checkist, so if you already changed that section then adjust appropriately. ;)