Newer beta. Again, this is a beta for the new arousal system. Don't download this unless you've been following this thus far or know what you're doing.

- Moved all the variables over to the newer SCR ones (along with fBaseLust).

- Bug fixes, to the point where this is usable now.

- Added a catch for the Pause token, for compatibility with mods which use it.

- Moved back "base time" to the built-in Sexout MCM value. Ignore the option in MCM for SexoutLust. Adjust the MCM time value for Sexout. (Especially if it's set to 1000 from the last beta.)

- Rape should have a huge impact on lust, now.

- Several little things that no one will see yet.

Still tons to do, and almost no time to work on it. Thanks Halstrom/prideslayer, for the help on your ends!

-Removed attachment to avoid confusion-

Okay, I think things are stable. Feel free to take the arousal system for a spin. Please use a clean save. Any and all feedback is welcome.

- Perks are implemented. See the list below.

- Several MCM options have been removed and some are part of the "Nympho" perk.

- Added the ability to "pull out". You must assign a key via MCM first.

v6.0a update:

- You new get an option to pick a SexoutLust trait on your first load.

- Rebalanced some values.

- Fixed females orgasming too quickly.

- Arousal caps work as intended.

- All perks are unlockable in-game one way or another.

v6.0b update:

- Delayed trait selection until after the game intro.

v6.0c update:

- Now requires SexoutNG v2.4.66 or higher.

- Moved more SCR variables to their new locations.

- Added Lust Tracker for Doc Mitchell.

- Added the "Orgasmic Experience" perk. You get XP for sex, based on performance.

- MOAR REBALANCES!

- "Good" orgasms give extra effects. Wear kinky stuff or last a long time if you're female.

- Having high arousal outside of sex now has an effect.

- There are now visual cues for high arousal and orgasms.

- Oral sex doesn't increase arousal or lower lust.*

- You can be left "unsatisfied" if you have sex, but don't orgasm.

- Fixed incompatibilities with scripted sex times. (Thanks prideslayer!)

- You can now turn off the Arousal system via MCM.

- Probably more, but I forgot.

*Will work in the next Sexout update. Probably. Maybe. We'll see.

v6.0d update:

- Fixed oral/self sex detection. (Thanks, prideslayer!)

- Oral sex no longer lowers lust/arousal.

- Implemented future links to Sexout Pregnancy. (Super thanks, prideslayer and Halstrom!)

- More SCR varaible fixes, again. (Thanks, Tonoma!)

- Arousal tracking now continues during non-default time sex, but orgasm doesn't end sex.

- Implemented sex fatigue. Too much sex has ill effects.

v6.0e update:

- Fixes to 'removeSpell', 'crMadness', and some dialog. (thanks, Random of Amber!)

v6.0f update:

- Rebalanced arousal rate during rape.

- You can now cancel masturbation with the "pull out" key.

- Changed some of the perk descriptions to be a bit more specific.

v6.0g update:

- High arousal doesn't drop immediately after sex.

- 'Faker' works as intended.

v6.0 RC update:

- Orgasm visuals no longer use "GetHit" IMOD.

- Implemented "SexoutSLSpellsToRunOnOrgasm".

- Added some checks to make sure sex isn't stupidly-short.

- Fixed the visual effects MCM option.

v6.0 RC2 update:

- Fixed spells not being removed correctly.

- Adjusted "Powerful Orgasm" time.

- Sex fatigue now works as intended.

- Added messages for several of the effects.

Perk list:

Orgasmic Experience - XX00CB50 - Fucking this is a life-lesson for you, just like shooting things and doing science. As a result, you gain XP based on your sexual performance.

Soulless Sub - XX009A8B - Repeated rape as developed into a fetish. Rape no longer has an effect on lust or arousal.

Faker - XX009A8A - Sometimes you just want it to be over. With this perk, you can fake an orgasm in an attempt to end sex early.

Masochist - XX009A89 - You like things rough. Painful, even. As a result, your Damage Threshold is boosted, but pain makes you horny.

Easy G - XX009A88 - Oh boy, are you easy to please. With this perk, you climax twice as fast.

Frigid Bitch - XX0009A87 - Sex? What a frivolous pursuit. With this trait, lust is capped at 50% and plays no impact on arousal.

Nymphomaniac - XX0097A9 - You were born to fuck! Men, women, cats, dogs, chairs. Maybe not the last one. With this trait, you gain an extra point of Charisma and Endurance at the cost of uncontrollable lust.

Note: I don't believe any of these will show up in the level up list, and they don't have icons. Soulless sub is meant to be earned, you aren't supposed to have Nympho and Frigid Bitch, and Faker just makes pulling out quicker/easier.

More perk suggestions are welcome. I still don't know how I'll make these unlockable.

Quick summary of the arousal system:

When 'arousal' reaches 100% for either the player or and NPC, they orgasm. If it's a guy, sex ends. If it's a girl, sex might end. If it's the rapee, sex won't end. Whichever person doesn't orgasm remains at the same level of arousal, and it will slowly drop. The natural arousal level is controlled by factors such as clothing, chems, sex toys, and perks.

SexoutLust.esp

Sex time now depends on a lot of variables. If you want to be guaranteed a certain length, increase the default Sexout sex length to ~125% of what you want. For example, 75 seconds instead of 60.

Forced masturbation/sex is off unless you're using the Nymphomaniac perk.

Chase,

I've been kinda screwing around with some perks moreso traits for pregnancy(got sidetracked with D3 the last month or so--and with that and at this rate, might get done sometime 2035 :P ). In NG there's already counters for sex/rape, so you could use that Or for something else, you could look at the "lord of murder and death" perk(see challengemurderscript and challengelorddeathscript), which uses a bunch of world scripts to count combat kills towards the perk goal. Then just copy/edit/change those to count your sex/rape counts, that's what I was going to do.

I took a look at the ESP, looks like you've got the level set to 0. Just bump it to 1 for them, and they should show up. I think there's supposed to be something about the L0 being used for companions or something, I think remember reading it ages ago on the bethesda forums. That should make them all show up in the perk window. Also, anything that's a trait will only show up at character creation or when a character is reset I think you can do that in OWB. But it's been awhile since I played it.

I tried adding these via console

player.addperk XX0009A8A

but I get an item not found (I did replace the XX with the load order number in hex) I noticed your item number has 9 digits where its usually 8 but even removing one of the 0s I still get the error.

What am I doing wrong?

I tried adding these via console

player.addperk XX0009A8A

but I get an item not found (I did replace the XX with the load order number in hex) I noticed your item number has 9 digits where its usually 8 but even removing one of the 0s I still get the error.

What am I doing wrong?

You need to replace XX with the load order for the lust mod. And I imagine that one of those 0s is extra... so use only two 0 in the sequence and not 3.

And... for thoughts about mechanics... I imagine that this mod is supposed to be representing various biological cycles (hormonal, mostly, though nothing is really simple and other things interact of course). That would be what gives us our long time to build up to an energy release event (milk production, ovulation, orgasm, being awake, sneezing, hiccups, nose blowing, whatever...). So variations on this theme might involve changes in the rate supported by your body (and if you are hungry or injured that might take longer since your body is conserving energy or focusing on other issues), or might involve the thresholds for energy release (this already happens in real life, and is easy to notice for things involving your nervous system), or whatever. You might also have something like these for traits.

Given how fast you heal, though, either the Doctor did something to your body which radically increases how fast it can build and repair itself or there's some mutations that totally change such things. So I suppose that's justification for major departures from "modern day experiences of normal" (and of course, ... its a game...).

"but I get an item not found (I did replace the XX with the load order number in hex) I noticed your item number has 9 digits where its usually 8 but even removing one of the 0s I still get the error."

I'll see if I can get GECK to work and have a look see

[Edit] I can't seem to find any of the perks in GECK, I'm possibly looking in the wrong place though

If your changing the load order # of Sexout Lust to hex form that might be your problem. From my understanding the load order number is already in hex form.

I have tried it, and if you enter player.addperk xx(load order # of Sexout Lust) 009a89 you should get the Masochist perk.

There are one to many zeros the way the are in the post so just drop one.

So for Masochist perk player.addperk XX009a89

Hope that helps

Okay I got this to work but for some reason I have to use XX+1.

FOMM says SexoutLust is 5d but I have to enter it as 5e

player.addperk 5E009a89

No idea why this is but it might be worth trying for anyone else with this problem

I have some deactivated mods, could something be force loading them and thus changing the load order?

I have some deactivated mods' date=' could something be force loading them and thus changing the load order?

[/quote']

Yes.

This would be especially true if one of them is a .esm which one of your activated mods requires. But if you have that, it should show up in FNVEdit.

But sometimes I think new vegas just likes activating things.

You might try moving all of your inactive masters and plugins to a separate directory -- if that does not make your game crash maybe it will eliminate the confusion between fomm and new vegas?

But, personally, I recommend having FNVEdit check over your installation. It will report problems to you in a [hopefully] sensible fashion.

Thought i would post here, as its something im noticing with the mod. Using the v5.8 from the main post.

If i turn on companion lust tracking, i can see through the console that Cass still starts extremely high on lust, and no amount of anything brings her level down at all.

Veronica stats low (near 0) but it starts to climb and nothing brings it down either.

I had to stop their tracking but keep using it for my own character since it works for the PC character.

While being raped, arousal climbs at a much lower rate without Soulless Sub. It also lowers the minimum Lust to -100. The rapist should be unaffected. The only issue that could come up is with female rapists, since they can orgasm several times before finishing (and they take a while). I'll fix that soonish, but male rapists shouldn't take much longer than the base sex time, max.

Edit:

Took a look again, and female rapists should be fine. F/F consensual sex might take a while, though.

I've updated the post on the previous page to v6.0a beta. Some of the fixes are kind of important.

v6.0a update:

- You new get an option to pick a SexoutLust trait on your first load.

- Rebalanced some values.

- Fixed females orgasming too quickly.

- Arousal caps work as intended. (No random orgasms after fast travel.)

- All perks are unlockable in-game one way or another.

Thought i would post here' date=' as its something im noticing with the mod. Using the v5.8 from the main post.

If i turn on companion lust tracking, i can see through the console that Cass still starts extremely high on lust, and no amount of anything brings her level down at all.

Veronica stats low (near 0) but it starts to climb and nothing brings it down either.

I had to stop their tracking but keep using it for my own character since it works for the PC character.

[/quote']

Yeah, this has been an ongoing problem. :\

Found a little bug with v6.0a. Decided to make a new character. When I got to the Vigor Tester I only had 3 points to spend. One of the point was already placed in Endurance (could not be removed). Not sure where the other was placed, but I think it might have been Charisma.

Also when I put more points into charisma I could not remove them.

Wasn't sure it was this mod so I did another test character with your mod deactivated, and every thing was normal.

Going to try it again and see if it was just a fluck. Will edit if need be.

Chase, there's also a fSexFatigue variable in SCR you might want to use for lust in some sort of cooldown system for how many orgasms are possible, though I'm now thinking perhaps that's better related to the Actors SexLevel.