Updated the script.

Removed the bold calculations I made xD (set lust to lust - 20)' date=' and it works fine with SexoutNG v 0.1.30 or newer.

Thanks prideslayer :)

[/quote']

can i use this file without primary needs hud? Im still using the non hud optional file from the OP page

Updated the script.

Removed the bold calculations I made xD (set lust to lust - 20)' date=' and it works fine with SexoutNG v 0.1.30 or newer.

Thanks prideslayer :)

[/quote']

can i use this file without primary needs hud? Im still using the non hud optional file from the OP page

Doubtful, but you can always run pnHUD and just turn off everything on its MCM page.

I don't see why it should be disabled or less - after all, this isn't exactly going for realism, is it?

It WOULD be funny if Lust caused penalties during late pregnancy if you had sex (rather than causing penalties if you _don't_ have sex), but mostly funny in an orgasm-denial/S&M slave sort of way.

As an optional aspect it could be tied in to other things. Otherwise it sounds more annoying than fun.

Sex during late term pregnancy sometimes induces labor. I'm not aware of any other real effects, unless we're talking about particularly rough or wild sex, which I suppose might cause some damage to baby or mother.

Anyway, if late-term sex had any effect on anything, I'd say it should just potentially (small chance) cause labor to happen immediately upon finishing.

That's more relevant to Pregnancy itself than Lust, though.

Anyway' date=' if late-term sex had any effect on anything, I'd say it should just potentially (small chance) cause labor to happen immediately upon finishing.

[/quote']

Possibly way out of date, but back when my mother was expecting her last child (oh hell, now I feel really old... :( ) she was told by her ob/gyn that if her labour went too long, a "good" way to induce it was via sex... as seminal fluid contains a relaxant which would cause the cervix to dilate. Now, whether that is still advised or not, I've no idea... but it is a well known effect sex has on very late-term pregnancies.

*goes back to Skyrim*

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble getting this to remove the horny debuff from me when I masturbate or sleep with someone. Deactivating it was the only thing that removed it. Any ideas about what I'm missing? The only other mods I'm using so far are a body mod, smalltalk, and the general sexout mods.

I'm having trouble getting this to remove the horny debuff from me when I masturbate or sleep with someone. Deactivating it was the only thing that removed it. Any ideas about what I'm missing? The only other mods I'm using so far are a body mod' date=' smalltalk, and the general sexout mods.[/quote']You may want to roll back to a save before you got the debuff in the first place. In my experience, uninstalling a mod while the debuff is still active doesn't remove the stat penalties, just the message that says the debuff is active. As a result, now those penalties will never disappear, even if you were to reinstall the mod.
I'm having trouble getting this to remove the horny debuff from me when I masturbate or sleep with someone. Deactivating it was the only thing that removed it. Any ideas about what I'm missing? The only other mods I'm using so far are a body mod' date=' smalltalk, and the general sexout mods.[/quote']You may want to roll back to a save before you got the debuff in the first place. In my experience, uninstalling a mod while the debuff is still active doesn't remove the stat penalties, just the message that says the debuff is active. As a result, now those penalties will never disappear, even if you were to reinstall the mod.

I checked all that, it's fine. :P

I fixed the problem by downloading a different esp, there are alot of them in the thread! Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Update time:

- Moved all scripts to SexoutNG. Requires v0.1.39 or newer.

- When lust forces sex dialog, SexoutLust should check your sexuality for who to pick.

- Fertility and pregnancy levels affect lust growth.

- You can now ask for sex after 50% lust if you've had a drink or jet.

- Moved the script into a quest, rather than an item. Originally, this plugin was going to work on all actors, but that's clearly not the case now.

- The lust variable is now in the main Sexout script (Sexout.lust). If you'd like to write to it, make it a one time thing (like a consumable). Actively writing to it will cause some conflicts.

- pHUD support moved to its own plugin.

Make a clean save for this version!

Also, I'll update the first post for this. Files will be up in a minute.