[WIP] Beast animations for Skryim

Fdrph

• 3 weeks later...

It would be nice if the author would release the finished animations and post some updates from time to time

i dont know what fdrph thinks about this, or if he is still out there some where, but i would highly recommend you to read the whole thread. the order of what needs to be done first is stated multiple times already, as well as the fact that you wont be able to use the animations anyway as there is no mod that makes use of them (beside the alpha version of EB's Beast Interaction mod which were closed alpha).

posts like this make me fear that to this thread the same thing may happen as to the Beast Interaction one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some anims I found in another forum. The guys said he didn't care if they were used.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19526-wip-bestiality-animations-post-your-suggestions/ These anims were made by GONE. I thought they were neat and would like to make a trigger to activate them. I don't really have much experience in modding so it would be quite difficult for me. I'm going to see if there is someway for me to tie them into sexlab and ZaZ animations. I have attached the anim files and a mesh file that GONE had made to give some of the creatures proper parts. the other required mods are listed through the provided hyperlink.

BestialityAnimsWIP3.zip

BestialityExtrasWIP1.rar

Here are some anims I found in another forum. The guys said he didn't care if they were used.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19526-wip-bestiality-animations-post-your-suggestions/ These anims were made by GONE. I thought they were neat and would like to make a trigger to activate them. I don't really have much experience in modding so it would be quite difficult for me. I'm going to see if there is someway for me to tie them into sexlab and ZaZ animations. I have attached the anim files and a mesh file that GONE had made to give some of the creatures proper parts. the other required mods are listed through the provided hyperlink.

Man. if you get something to work, I will choke on my keyboard

• 4 weeks later...

Any news? This is a really nice looking animation, and FNIS support is finally in place, with SexLab preparing to add support soon as well. Might be time to polish things up and start on a few more to make it in time for the first mods.

The news is that I'm animating again. Thank FNIS Zoo for that.

Any news? This is a really nice looking animation, and FNIS support is finally in place, with SexLab preparing to add support soon as well. Might be time to polish things up and start on a few more to make it in time for the first mods.

Welcome back ;)

Welcome back ;)

Agreed

Archived