Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM] LE

Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM] LE

View File

This mod was not made by me. I didn't even used it. I'm just the caretaker.

I didn't ask Yinkle why he leaves. I just asked him to leave his mods for the community, because a lot of ppl like what he has done and he said it is ok if I take care of them.

I will do this with respect for him and with respect of his work. 

A simple sex mod based on Ashal's matchmaker, I decided to share it in case anyone likes the idea. There are a lot of other mods that initiate sex but none that do it in as simple a way as Ashal's matchmaker. This mod expands on it a bit but keeps it as simple as possible.

What this mod does:

Runs a polling script on the player which evaluates the nearby npcs (and player) for arousal level and if conditions are met initiates sex between viable characters.

If the player is already involved in a sex scene there is a chance that nearby npcs will be driven crazy and start masturbating.

Key condition settings can be set in the MCM (polling rate, minimum arousal for participants, chance that a character will want sex, etc etc)

Credits:

Ashal for SexLab Framework and MatchMaker

Monoman1 and Lupine00 for the SLEN interface soft dependency method.

NB I made this for myself as I couldn't find a mod that did what I wanted without adding a myriad of other stuff.  I decided to share it in case it appealed to other folks. There are loads of mods out there that probably do a better job.

Note: A few have asked why the Creature option is greyed out in the MCM. If Allow Creature Animation & Match Creature Genders are not enabled in SexLab MCM animation settings then this option will be disabled.

This is a backport of the SE version found here

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/15/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, Sexlab Aroused Redux
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

2 hours ago, Jade1280 said:

Can you tell us more about how the system works i am guess arousal levels hitting certain thresholds are the key trigger but outside of that how does it work?

A polling script casts a spell on the player periodically (how often can be set in the MCM) which applies a magic effect on nearby actors, range can be set in the MCM. This effect in turn adds those actors to a list which is processed by the main script and then cleared until the next time the spell is cast. The main script checks the list of actors for various things and then if the right conditions are met, starts a sexlab thread. Most of the settings in the MCM are self explanatory.

If 1 actor is singled out then they go into a state called "desparation" which levels up over time increasing the chance that they will find a partner or masturbate. If you leave the cell where this actor is it will reset.

Huh. Sounds decent. Does it work on creature actors too, or is it humanoid-race specific? I know creatures can't masturbate, I mean like, can the player get dragged into a scene with a creature, using it. Also you may want to look at Sexlab Aroused Rape, by TDF. That makes it rape, though, which is probably a mood-killer for some.

It doesn't restrict animation types so it's really down to what you choose to have enabled in sexlab. Enabling creatures would be a simple matter of changing the magic effect conditions in tesedit but I won't be enabling them by default. I did include draugr, werewolves and giants though for a laugh!

I've given it a try and I'm not sure how much of my feedback is from confusion some conflicts or something.

Tried it in two places, one outside in a town and one indoors with a mix of several NPCs.  Indoors, they always used beds. I checked my Sexlab settings to make sure it was at Never for NPCs so I don't know if it was something about that mod added location or something else. I had also lowered the threshold to 75 and increased the max from 2 to 3, so more people got involved and it was more consistently starting scenes.

At first I wasn't sure why none of the NPCs were doing anything, and then I realized with the No Same Sex it stopped the girls on girls and there was only one guy in the area. I don't know if a message in the corner about "NPC is searching" or "NPC is aroused" to let us know the scan happened and how many it saw.

At first I wasn't sure how the desperation mechanic worked but I think I figured that out later, though I never saw it really happen.  I would see a smoky cloud around an NPC from time to time and a message about that NPC would sometimes show up but I think I never let it go long enough for it to kick in.  If I understand it right, the longer it work, the lower the partner's arousal threshold is, so if you have it start at 90 and one NPC is and no one else is, eventually it would drop to ... 50 and would find someone. If not, if the player ever had sex in range, that NPC would do a solo scene.

I'm guessing the enemy criteria means if you're sneaking in some place, enemies of the player would engage with each other, but not the player, correct? or would they still be able to engage with the player if the arousal levels were correct? (does it work like Aroused Creatures does?)

41 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I don't know if a message in the corner about "NPC is searching" or "NPC is aroused" to let us know the scan happened and how many it saw.

I had originally considered something along these lines but I figured sexlab voice and the steam effects (which change colour as desparation level increases) were more immersive rather than more text notifications.

I'm guessing the enemy criteria means if you're sneaking in some place, enemies of the player would engage with each other, but not the player, correct? or would they still be able to engage with the player if the arousal levels were correct?

it means they can interact with each other and the player/followers given the right conditions. That said it very rarely happens if you keep the threshold high. To be honest this mechanic needs to be developed further, possibly aggressive animation tags and definitely a way of making other enemies not attack while the deed is done.

Indoors, they always used beds.

This is something I should remove- I got tired of seeing npcs going at it in the middle of walls so I made beds mandatory for npc on npc if one is nearby. Really it should just follow the sexlab settings.

28 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I had originally considered something along these lines but I figured sexlab voice and the steam effects (which change colour as desparation level increases) were more immersive rather than more text notifications.

I didn't have the voice option turned on.  I will probably try that next time.  I didn't notice the colors change, but that is easily missed ( mist, heh ) I think.

it means they can interact with each other and the player/followers given the right conditions. That said it very rarely happens if you keep the threshold high. To be honest this mechanic needs to be developed further, possibly aggressive animation tags and definitely a way of making other enemies not attack while the deed is done.

you might consult with Blackbird Wanderer about enemy engagement. Then again, if you want to keep the mod simple, a warning that enemies engaged in sex when you attack them might do unpredictable things, like not attacking back or ending the scene in disastrous ways.  Aggressive tags would not always make sense, if the level 5 aroused bandit tries to rape a level 100 daedric armor wearing NPC because the scan triggered.  Unless it doesn't trigger while actually in combat?  Pacifying everyone in the area would also be handy, but seems to be something the defeat related mods also have issues with.  Having to scan for NPCs not yet in combat, calming those already in combat, do you calm NPCs fighting each other but not the player, etc. 

This is something I should remove- I got tired of seeing npcs going at it in the middle of walls so I made beds mandatory for npc on npc if one is nearby. Really it should just follow the sexlab settings.

Yeah, I've disliked female NPCs sitting on chairs, benches or such and end up clipping through when the scene starts.  Kinda wish SL had an option to make them at least stand up, or move toward the initiating NPC instead of just sending the (usually) male to the (usually) female NPC.  The marker spell from Follow Me for Sex is really handy for things like that.  I don't know if you want to / can copy that spell.  A mod that just had it would be nice without all of the extra stuff FM4S adds.

16 hours ago, karlpaws said:

The marker spell from Follow Me for Sex is really handy for things like that.  I don't know if you want to / can copy that spell.  A mod that just had it would be nice without all of the extra stuff FM4S adds.

I think the ideal thing would be some way to auto centre the scene somewhere clear of large obstructions but afaik there is no way to do it at this point. I'll do an update soon with the auto beds thing removed. Regarding the enemy thing as you say, something simple like a temporary calming magic effect with specific conditions within a certain radius would probably suit best if it can be done without breaking stuff.

On 2/17/2020 at 11:54 PM, wasalu said:

Hmm how is this different from Random Sex for Sex Lab?

How about you try both and come to your own conclusion?

I made this mod after trying mods like Random Sex and various others but just for my own use. I ended up releasing an SE version here on LL and now released an LE version. If you don't like it fair enough, it's not here in competition!

On 2/18/2020 at 7:29 PM, Yinkle said:

How about you try both and come to your own conclusion?

I made this mod after trying mods like Random Sex and various others but just for my own use. I ended up releasing an SE version here on LL and now released an LE version. If you don't like it fair enough, it's not here in competition!

Gotta say it works a lot better than Random Sex for Sex Lab mod. Job well done.

Possible to add an "Aggressive Animation" filter toggle?

The main complain I had with RandomSex was that it is unable to correctly filter animations for groups, too often confusing FFM with FMM and vice versa.

I tried this one in the hope to have them right but no. The same problem and always the need to use SexLabTools to switch for a right animation.

Much worst in case of 4 or 5 sex groups in which there are no existing good animations when two or more participants are females, so I'm limited to set a max of three participants.

On the other hand, the messages are really funny. A great addition.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:25 PM, Yinkle said:

but afaik there is no way to do it at this point.

I solved this problem.

Using TesEdit it gave a real mesh to the vanilla "invisible bedroll" (the one used, for example, by some kids in the tavern). They are now clones of the Hide Rug.

With the great mods Cell Builder and Jaxon Positioner I normally place some of those rugs in free flat spaces inside tavern, houses and so on.

Due the fact they are flagged as beds, my NPCs will use them (SexLab setting).

7 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I solved this problem.

Using TesEdit it gave a real mesh to the vanilla "invisible bedroll" (the one used, for example, by some kids in the tavern). They are now clones of the Hide Rug.

With the great mods Cell Builder and Jaxon Positioner I normally place some of those rugs in free flat spaces inside tavern, houses and so on.

Due the fact they are flagged as beds, my NPCs will use them (SexLab setting).

That sounds like a lot of effort!

QuestionQuestionaisdpofiasjpfoaisjdfpoaisdjfopiqueisoioifoi question 1: Does it work to make enemy creatures sex the npc?

Because if this is a nod where combat will just stop so everyone can relieve their arousal on each other instead of fighting for a bit... I LOVE THIS.  If you would, please add an mcm option for the player to be counted as victim in a scene? This sounds wonderful. More detail when I'm at home and not phone typing.

4 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Does it work to make enemy creatures sex the npc?

Not as such but it does currently include draugr, giants and werewolves. I might add an installer option to enable all races and make the default one humanoid only. I guess this could be an MCM thing but much simpler to make separate plugins.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Version 1.6.2 now available, @karlpaws I fixed the npcs not abiding by sexlab mcm rules, the dudes and dudettes abide now!

Added a new calming spell for enemies and would love to hear feedback on this new feature.

I'll give it a try later. Using Sexlab Util, I've been applying a calm effect to anyone not the player that does engage in a sexlab anim (at least not a solo one) so I'll probably have to disable that (simple enough done) to check ... unless yours is added to anyone on the area not engaged in sex.

Pardon, I meant creatures sex the player character, not NPC. Autocorrect was befouling me. I really would appreciate a plugin that enables every race -- literally almost every actor type has animations with humans now, thanks to SLAL and various packs... just mudcrabs and those albino spiders don't, one way or another, every other enemy type is somehow fuckable, even ice wraiths! Hell, I think Ice Wraith is the only creature to ONLY have male + creature animations and no female + creature, humorously.

9 hours ago, Yuni said:

Pardon, I meant creatures sex the player character, not NPC. Autocorrect was befouling me. I really would appreciate a plugin that enables every race -- literally almost every actor type has animations with humans now, thanks to SLAL and various packs... just mudcrabs and those albino spiders don't, one way or another, every other enemy type is somehow fuckable, even ice wraiths! Hell, I think Ice Wraith is the only creature to ONLY have male + creature animations and no female + creature, humorously.

Are you sure on the ice wraiths? I thought they had the dildo anims.  Maybe wisp mothers are the male only?

Hi! Hey I have installed and have some questions.

A) The file overwrote a bunch of texture files from the All In One ENB Particle patch. I'm guessing that's kosher?

B) The MCM simply won't show in the menu. I have fast traveled, waited for 30 mins in game (not waiting using the T key), exited and restarted the game, moved the esp up and down in the LO and used setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1, but the MCM menu just won't load.

Thoughts?

THANKS!!

1 hour ago, jpee1965 said:

The file overwrote a bunch of texture files from the All In One ENB Particle patch. I'm guessing that's kosher?

The textures are for the desparation effects, abmm or enb particle patch ones should both work fine.

1 hour ago, jpee1965 said:

The MCM simply won't show in the menu

Not sure what to suggest on this score. It's not something I've heard being an issue with this mod before. Did you wait before doing anything in game when using the mod for the 1st time? the MCM should show up within a few minutes.