Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM] LE

I ran a test on a new game only using this mod, Sexlab Framework, Aroused Redux, and Matchmaker and the same issues are occurring. I can start a scene with my character and an NPC using Matchmaker and everything works as it should; onlookers get horny and masturbate, some get together, and all the messages from this mod acknowledging these things trigger.

My second test I let this mod get to the point where my character was desperate before initiating a Matchmaker scene, and a message popped up that my character was already in a scene, all good there too.

My final test was to allow this mod to initiate the scene between my character and an NPC, and soon after an onlooker began to masturbate complete with message, but then another message appeared saying that the NPC my character was currently in a scene with was going to start a scene with my character. Just like my initial problem before.

It only occurs when this mod initiates the scene. Are you certain that your mod is placing the PC and partners into the proper alias?

I know that it isn't script load because as I mentioned, I tested this on a bare bones mod setup, including enduring that cart ride 3 times just to make each test the same.

3 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

I ran a test on a new game only using this mod, Sexlab Framework, Aroused Redux, and Matchmaker and the same issues are occurring. I can start a scene with my character and an NPC using Matchmaker and everything works as it should; onlookers get horny and masturbate, some get together, and all the messages from this mod acknowledging these things trigger.

My second test I let this mod get to the point where my character was desperate before initiating a Matchmaker scene, and a message popped up that my character was already in a scene, all good there too.

My final test was to allow this mod to initiate the scene between my character and an NPC, and soon after an onlooker began to masturbate complete with message, but then another message appeared saying that the NPC my character was currently in a scene with was going to start a scene with my character. Just like my initial problem before.

It only occurs when this mod initiates the scene. Are you certain that your mod is placing the PC and partners into the proper alias?

I know that it isn't script load because as I mentioned, I tested this on a bare bones mod setup, including enduring that cart ride 3 times just to make each test the same.

Send you a PM

6 minutes ago, Recoilsuave said:

I tried the fix you sent me but the problem persists.

I've not been able to reproduce this issue in any version but I'd hoped that the one I sent you might eliminate the chance of it happening completely.

It would seem I was wrong.

25 minutes ago, Recoilsuave said:

I tried the fix you sent me but the problem persists.

When you say: "another message appeared saying that the NPC my character was currently in a scene with was going to start a scene with my character." does it interupt your scene and start a new scene?

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

When you say: "another message appeared saying that the NPC my character was currently in a scene with was going to start a scene with my character." does it interupt your scene and start a new scene?

It semi-interrupts it. The new scene begins, and the animation from the previous scene is interrupted, but the moans and sounds from both scenes continue playing. Even after the second scene ends, the scene that was interrupted is still playing sound effects and doesn't stop until I go into the Sexlab Framework MCM and tell it to stop all animations.

6 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

It semi-interrupts it. The new scene begins, and the animation from the previous scene is interrupted, but the moans and sounds from both scenes continue playing. Even after the second scene ends, the scene that was interrupted is still playing sound effects and doesn't stop until I go into the Sexlab Framework MCM and tell it to stop all animations.

Sent you another version to try out.

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to have nearby NPCs only engage with other NPCs while the player is having sex, and to exclude solo?

I set the minimum NPC threshhold to 0, base chance to 0 and desparation (I think) to 100% to make sure only while the player was busy would the NPCs get busy. I left the radius at 1024 or whatever it was, and I'm wondering if I need to increase that?  I have had a sufficient mix of NPCs (so I have enough for MF pairings, though I had the same sex off in later tries) and they were all aroused above 20, sometimes half would be in the 50-60 range.

I did get some pairs but not as frequently as I wanted. To maintain arousal in the crowd I would make sure to pick one that was just going solo for my next partner but even so, a number of times nothing would happen with spectators. I tried in several locations as well in case AI packages, like having people sit for lunch in Dragonsreach, was interfering.

On 7/17/2020 at 4:31 AM, karlpaws said:

Is there a way to have nearby NPCs only engage with other NPCs while the player is having sex, and to exclude solo?

I set the minimum NPC threshhold to 0, base chance to 0 and desparation (I think) to 100% to make sure only while the player was busy would the NPCs get busy. I left the radius at 1024 or whatever it was, and I'm wondering if I need to increase that?  I have had a sufficient mix of NPCs (so I have enough for MF pairings, though I had the same sex off in later tries) and they were all aroused above 20, sometimes half would be in the 50-60 range.

I did get some pairs but not as frequently as I wanted. To maintain arousal in the crowd I would make sure to pick one that was just going solo for my next partner but even so, a number of times nothing would happen with spectators. I tried in several locations as well in case AI packages, like having people sit for lunch in Dragonsreach, was interfering.

20 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

I concur!

My PC is broken just now (motherboard died) but I've bought a used replacement board which should arrive soon,  lets hope it works! When I get my pc back up and running I'll look into this idea.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wolfram64 said:

Would it be possible to lower the poll rate?? feel that 15 seconds is a bit slow.. Would it be possible to lower it to 5 at the fastest?? Still adjustable ofcourse.. Thanks for nice mod :)

By lowering i mean make the poll more frequent..

I won't be doing this as setting the polling rate too short will inevitably cause problems that I don't want to hear about in this thread. You could do it yourself by editing abba_script_mcm.psc and changing the minimum value for "SetSliderDialogRange" for the PollSlider (currently 20 seconds) and then recompile it.

6 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I won't be doing this as setting the polling rate too short will inevitably cause problems that I don't want to hear about in this thread. You could do it yourself by editing abba_script_mcm.psc and changing the minimum value for "SetSliderDialogRange" for the PollSlider (currently 20 seconds) and then recompile it.

Thanks for answer . If i had the knowlege i would change it .. But avoiding problems is important too..

10 hours ago, Wolfram64 said:

Thanks for answer . If i had the knowlege i would change it .. But avoiding problems is important too..

Sorry, for some reason I thought this was the ABBA mod thread, Duh! Changing this value in ABMM would be pretty much the same deal though: edit abmm_script_mcm.psc and the current default ("SetSliderDialogRange" for the PollSlider) is a minimum of 10 seconds which I think is a short enough minimum time between polls. I could make it 5 seconds but again I don't think that would be a great idea for this mod either.

55 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Sorry, for some reason I thought this was the ABBA mod thread, Duh! Changing this value in ABMM would be pretty much the same deal though: edit abmm_script_mcm.psc and the current default ("SetSliderDialogRange" for the PollSlider) is a minimum of 10 seconds which I think is a short enough minimum time between polls. I could make it 5 seconds but again I don't think that would be a great idea for this mod either.

Don't worry about it.. I just move on :) Thanks for the effort though.

New in Version 2.1.3

Added: MCM toggle "Driven crazy enabled" (default is enabled). Disabling this stops ABMM from triggering NPC's to masturbate while the player character has sex. (added by request). Note: you could alternatively set the "Driven crazy chance" to a low value so that this only happens occasionaly.

@karlpaws & @jpee1965

Thank you for an interesting mod. Installed, played for many hours - no problems found, your mod works perfectly. And could you eliminate the chicken from the list of creatures ? It looks ridiculous when a chicken is sexually harassed ))) For some reason chikens are always aroused.

31 minutes ago, gender65 said:

Thank you for an interesting mod. Installed, played for many hours - no problems found, your mod works perfectly. And could you eliminate the chicken from the list of creatures ? It looks ridiculous when a chicken is sexually harassed ))) For some reason chikens are always aroused.

LOL I've not encountered this but yes I'll try to remember and exclude chickenrace in the next update.

I use PAHE and PAH - And you get a slave, that is, I sell slaves to all NPCs of Skyrim and with the sold slaves and their masters there has never been a sexual interaction in all the years ,there has never been a single mod. No mod has ever seen naked slaves for rape and simple sex between NPCs ,as if they don't exist and your mod has solved this problem ,it sees pahe slaves and works perfectly with them. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, WinglessEvilAngel said:

I noticed that there is a female only option in the MCM menu could you please make a male only version so that way a female PC will only be pared up with male NPCs?

The "Skip same sex" toggle option should achieve this with 2 participants. With this option enabled NPCs will not engage with other NPCs of the same sex either. Be aware that abmm supports more than 2 actors per thread so if you want pure hetero sex you might want to set "Max Participants" to 2.

The other thing to note is that "Skip same sex" checks for sexlab gender which can be changed via mcm or other mods.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

The "Skip same sex" toggle option should achieve this with 2 participants. With this option enabled NPCs will not engage with other NPCs of the same sex either. Be aware that abmm supports more than 2 actors per thread so if you want pure hetero sex you might want to set "Max Participants" to 2.

The other thing to note is that "Skip same sex" checks for sexlab gender which can be changed via mcm or other mods.

I tried what you said and it gave me the desired effect that i was looking for. Thanks for the help.