Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM] LE

• 2 weeks later...

I solved all MY problems with "standind" and "furniture" animations' tags that was due, for some unknown reasons, to the Defeat settings and I can say that your mod is AWESOME.

I hope you are still working on it, mainly on the side to not have the player need to be at the same arousal with NPCs to start sex.

Anyhow, even in the actual version, this mod works great.

A note:

- I can change the messages on my own taste without problems but it seems that I cannot ADD new phrases. In this case the message shows only "0.pcnpc" or something similar.

Maybe an issue:

- Sometimes the mod doesn't take count that an actor is already involved into a sex started from a different mod, resulting in strange behaviours and "jumps" from an action to another.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

A note:

- I can change the messages on my own taste without problems but it seems that I cannot ADD new phrases. In this case the message shows only "0.pcnpc" or something similar.

You can add more, you just have to be very careful with the formatting. To check it use json lint

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Sometimes the mod doesn't take count that an actor is already involved into a sex started from a different mod, resulting in strange behaviours and "jumps" from an action to another.

It checks all actors for sexlab animating faction before starting any scene. It doesn't check for flowergirls or any other sex framework though.

8 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

It checks all actors for sexlab animating faction before starting any scene. It doesn't check for flowergirls or any other sex framework though.

I think it happens (sometimes) when:

1. For a combination, ABMM and one of the other sex mod I have (SLEN and SLAPP) chose the same actor for two scenes at the same time, even if I tried to have the scanning timers different.

2. This happens expecially when the papyrus load on my poor, cheap, old 32bit computer is too high.

8 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

1. For a combination, ABMM and one of the other sex mod I have (SLEN and SLAPP) chose the same actor for two scenes at the same time, even if I tried to have the scanning timers different.

What I might do is add in an extra check for animating faction at the very last moment as way to try and stop this from happening.

5 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

gender bender

does gender bender switch vanilla gender or just sexlab gender? If it switches vanilla then I can't help you as there need to be a disparity between vanilla gender and sexlab gender for this mod to work as intended.

5 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

does gender bender switch vanilla gender or just sexlab gender? If it switches vanilla then I can't help you as there need to be a disparity between vanilla gender and sexlab gender for this mod to work as intended.

nvm I guess is worked it work for vanilla npc i tried with one of vanilla npc with my male and is just ignored me i guess is mostly custom follower that didnt work
For gender bender is mostly sexlab gender i guess

BIG PROBLEM with the latest version: (1.7.1. - human only esp).

- ALL females who are "driven crazy" seeing me use ONLY male masturbation animations. Even if I have several female's animations they are no longer availables at all for them.

- Instead, Males use their correct animations (no option availables for females with SexLab Tools).

Could be an issue derived from the new futa option?

Note that I didn't activate this option at all nor I have ANY futa in my game. With the problem, females use the SOS addon for females that I have set as sextoy replacement in SexLab.

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

With the problem, females use the SOS addon for females that I have set as sextoy replacement in SexLab

Maybe your SOS addon adds females to the SOS schlongified faction and in turn they are identified as futa when ABMM is choosing solo anims. For solo sex scenes ABMM checks for sexlab gender and SOS schlongified faction and then sets the animation type accordingly. 1.7.1 made no change to this functionality. In terms of futa, It only added an extra check in the "No multi males" option.

I can't really support issues when folk are using sexlab tools as it changes a lot of things that sexlab framework does and ABMM is not built with it in place, nor is it tested with it.

17 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Maybe your SOS addon adds females to the SOS schlongified faction

It should not because it's only the "Equippable schlong for female" and the only purpose I have is to use it as Strap-on.

17 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I can't really support issues when folk are using sexlab tools as it changes a lot of things that sexlab framework does

I'm not sure to understand. I use SexLab Tools (by Goubo) only because it allows me to choose a different animation by listing a lot of them into a usefull message box.

Can you explain what's the problem (or problems), please?

I'm always ready to learn new things.

7 hours ago, jeferex said:

the creatures find OFF default.... 1.7.2

but i try active ON  ..  and not active cursor into main... only see <>  (gray) and not put <x> 

pd: any conflict if use arouse creature some time?

Requires "Allow Creature Animation" & "Match Creature Genders" to be enabled in SexLab MCM animation settings.

I don't know if aroused creatures will conflict with abmm but I wouldn't recommend enabling creatures in abmm if you are using aroused creatures.