Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM] LE

Request: Is there a way to turn the NPC desperation feature off? I set it to 0% and sometimes the NPCs still gangbang each other in the background when I get fucked. It's not that I don't find that hot, it's just that in some situations, my script-heavy install (Cursed loot, sexlab disparity, so much piled on top), makes it unwise to run too many scenes at once, and I'd like to either be able to turn it off or have a maximum. This mod is my favorite combat-sex mod of late because I have to be careful how I dress not just because it will get me molested, it will even make my enemies get too excited to fight and push me into a corner for humpies mid-battle, as it were.

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

Request: Is there a way to turn the NPC desperation feature off? I set it to 0% and sometimes the NPCs still gangbang each other in the background when I get fucked. It's not that I don't find that hot, it's just that in some situations, my script-heavy install (Cursed loot, sexlab disparity, so much piled on top), makes it unwise to run too many scenes at once, and I'd like to either be able to turn it off or have a maximum. This mod is my favorite combat-sex mod of late because I have to be careful how I dress not just because it will get me molested, it will even make my enemies get too excited to fight and push me into a corner for humpies mid-battle, as it were.

Hmm I'll look into this

15 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Requires "Allow Creature Animation" & "Match Creature Genders" to be enabled in SexLab MCM animation settings.

I don't know if aroused creatures will conflict with abmm but I wouldn't recommend enabling creatures in abmm if you are using aroused creatures.

thanks..... molto gracie......  domo arigato.....   gracias......  need  x into match creature genders.... ?

I can't get the calm spell to work anymore for some reason. "Allow enemies" is checked but it says my character wants sex, just not while fighting. It will also say that the enemy wants a good fuck, before that as well. But no calm spell. Would Draugr be immune or something?

10 minutes ago, Yuni said:

I can't get the calm spell to work anymore for some reason. "Allow enemies" is checked but it says my character wants sex, just not while fighting. It will also say that the enemy wants a good fuck, before that as well. But no calm spell. Would Draugr be immune or something?

Is this with version 1.7.2 and do you have "Creature Races Allowed" toggled on in the more settings MCM page?

Okay so I found the problem... but I don't know how to fix it.

I was on a couple versions ago (1.7.1) but had downloaded the "creature version". I updated to the latest version, and... "creature races allowed" is unchecked, but also darkened out, I can't change it... I'll keep testing.

@Yinkle atting you, because I forgot to quote

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

"creature races allowed" is unchecked, but also darkened out, I can't change it... I'll keep testing.

if you mouse over and read the tip at the bottom of the MCM it says to enable creatures AND creature genders in the SexLab MCM. Otherwise it will be greyed out. If either of these aren't enabled it could cause problems so I made them essential for enabling the option.

None of the 1st declarations should be changed like "0.pneed".  if you are trying to translate the json file you can check it for validation here

I might add translation files for the MCM in future. If you are interested I might ask you to do the spanish version.

Gender Matching doesn't seem to work for creatures, so you have men getting pulled into animations with them. You should add an mcm option that only allows females to react to creature arousal since ~99% of vanilla creatures are male. Another option would be to make it so that we can configure what creatures men are compatible with (I think only spriggans and hargravens are female by default).

1 hour ago, HabibHanson said:

Gender Matching doesn't seem to work for creatures, so you have men getting pulled into animations with them. You should add an mcm option that only allows females to react to creature arousal since ~99% of vanilla creatures are male. Another option would be to make it so that we can configure what creatures men are compatible with (I think only spriggans and hargravens are female by default).

Yup I've not really done much on this front other than allowing creature races (by request) if the option is enabled. I'd definitely recommend other mods over this one for creature sex. Just disable the option and use another mod for this. I might improve support at some point but it's very low on my list tbh.

2 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Yup I've not really done much on this front other than allowing creature races (by request) if the option is enabled. I'd definitely recommend other mods over this one for creature sex. Just disable the option and use another mod for this. I might improve support at some point but it's very low on my list tbh.

Disallowing males would be a great option because your mod does an excellent job of having multiple actors in a scene. Right now I just use aroused creatures but it only supports 1-1. As a side note to that, think you'll ever add in a flag for actors such as whores/slaves that would make other aroused actors target them first if available?

39 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

Disallowing males would be a great option because your mod does an excellent job of having multiple actors in a scene. Right now I just use aroused creatures but it only supports 1-1. As a side note to that, think you'll ever add in a flag for actors such as whores/slaves that would make other aroused actors target them first if available?

Again, as time allows but I'll make a note of the idea :)

43 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

Most Creature animations are 1-1 I'm not sure if this might be the limitation and not aroused creatures?

4 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Most Creature animations are 1-1 I'm not sure if this might be the limitation and not aroused creatures?

Not sure myself, I know there are animations that support more and can be triggered manually. Delving into AC's debugging stuff a little it looks like SL only recognizes up to 4 at a time I think, or some limited number like that. Depends on the scanning method too I think, as cloak spells can select unlimited numbers at the cost of major performance hits.

51 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

Not sure myself, I know there are animations that support more and can be triggered manually. Delving into AC's debugging stuff a little it looks like SL only recognizes up to 4 at a time I think, or some limited number like that. Depends on the scanning method too I think, as cloak spells can select unlimited numbers at the cost of major performance hits.

I actually added a boolean in the abmm script that triggers sex if 1 critter was added and the active actors were >= 2 due to this.

Edit: the latest abmm doesn't use a cloaking spell (my bad for not making this change ages ago)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, qiyf123 said:

a mod what I like very much?,but a question,can you tell me what will happen if I don't use the  SLEN ?Lack of many functions?

It will work fine without SLEN. All it does is add a chance for SLEN relationship increases with sex initiated by ABMM. You won't "lose" ABMM features by not running SLEN.

Please,some questions on Version 2.0.3 LE:

1. Have I correctly understood that having an old 32bit computer and so using the LE Skyrim, I shouldn't activate the SLEN interaction even if I haven SLEN installed?

2. If yes, why it's not greyed out by default on 32bit systems?

3. What and where is the "Horny Idle"? Even at the highest arousal and very high desperation I never seen my char or NPCs to perfom it (of course, it's activated in the MCM).

Thank you in advance.

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Please,some questions on Version 2.0.3 LE:

1. Have I correctly understood that having an old 32bit computer and so using the LE Skyrim, I shouldn't activate the SLEN interaction even if I haven SLEN installed?

2. If yes, why it's not greyed out by default on 32bit systems?

3. What and where is the "Horny Idle"? Even at the highest arousal and very high desperation I never seen my char or NPCs to perfom it (of course, it's activated in the MCM).

Thank you in advance.

1/ you can safely activate the SLEN integration on both LE and SE verions of this mod. It doesn't matter if your computer is 32bit or 64bit.

2/ see answer 1

3/ It's an idle that comes with Sexlab Aroused Redux and is played on characters that have been selected by ABMM and when increasing NPC desparation. It's a fairly common idle animation so it might just be that you didn't notice as you have it working already via another mod. (SalaciousIdles and TDF Aroused Sexy Idles use it for example). If that's not the case and it's not playing you might want to try running FNIS for users again.

1,2. Thank you.

3. Hmm ... I ran FNIS and all my animations are working fine. It could be because the idle is not activated in the Aroused (SLAR) MCM?

Just to be safe, I think that mt char should be enough desperate when A: her arousal is stuck on the maximum (100) for several real life minutes - and B: the desperate voice and effect play more than once (to say, four or five times). Note: all settings are default in ABMM's MCM.

There is a way to retrieve the desperation level of my char (or any onther NPC)? Maybe in console?

• 1 month later...

I've been having issues with the mod starting sex scenes while already in the middle of one. It'll see sex scenes started from other mods just fine and give an appropriate message, like PC is already doing NPC. But when the PC is in a scene that this mod starts, it sometimes starts another one with the PC and the same NPCs already involved.

44 minutes ago, Recoilsuave said:

I've been having issues with the mod starting sex scenes while already in the middle of one. It'll see sex scenes started from other mods just fine and give an appropriate message, like PC is already doing NPC. But when the PC is in a scene that this mod starts, it sometimes starts another one with the PC and the same NPCs already involved.

Hmm that's an odd one, are you using the latest version? Have you checked your saves with resaver to make sure you haven't got unattached instances etc?

In the triggersex() function:

if a1.IsInFaction(AnimatingFaction)
     ABMM_Message.ProcessMessage("disanim", 0, a1Name)
     ResetSlots()
     return
EndIf

which basicaly means if any character in the thread that is about to start is already having sex it will abort and reset the array of actors.

Edit: It may just mean you have heavy script load and sexlab hasn't been able to add actors to the animating faction before the next thread is started.