Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM] LE

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

The textures are for the desparation effects, abmm or enb particle patch ones should both work fine.

Not sure what to suggest on this score. It's not something I've heard being an issue with this mod before. Did you wait before doing anything in game when using the mod for the 1st time? the MCM should show up within a few minutes.

I dunno! This has happened maybe four times in the 8 years I have been playing , it has always come good after a time. You don't need the original Matchmaker for this do ya?

Thanks!

I'm not sure how the pacify / calm spell is supposed to work.  Is it applied to enemies while they sex the PC, or while they're sexing each other so they don't try to attack the PC in the middle of sex?

It also needs to have the same-sex option enabled if you don't want to see Male on Male sex. Even if I don't have any animations, it still picked 3 guys and put them in a FFM anim.  That does mean a female NPC won't approach my female PC.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

it still picked 3 guys and put them in a FFM anim

Exactly as RandomSex mod this one is unable to correctly handle threesomes. I suppose because the correct flags (FFM,FMM and so on) are not called/excluded in the right way.

Btw, this happens also in the rare cases in which two females and two males, or three females and one male,  are involved in the same sex scene. 

For this reason it seems the only solution is to limit the sex to 2 actors only.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I'm not sure how the pacify / calm spell is supposed to work.  Is it applied to enemies while they sex the PC, or while they're sexing each other so they don't try to attack the PC in the middle of sex?

It also needs to have the same-sex option enabled if you don't want to see Male on Male sex. Even if I don't have any animations, it still picked 3 guys and put them in a FFM anim.  That does mean a female NPC won't approach my female PC.

The calm spell is cast if certain conditions are met, firstly "enemies allowed" must be enabled. When abmm polls, it checks all actors who are above the arousal threshold in the scan radius and if 2 or more actors who are hostile to each other end up in the same thread calm is cast.

It is not cast when 2 or more npcs who are all hostile to the player have sex together. By the same token, if the player and allies want sex while in combat then the thread is reset unless a hostile actor wants in on the action.

Skip same sex, females only, futa only etc works the same way as with non-hostile actors. If you want females to sex your PC but no male on male action then flag your female PC as male in sexlab MCM (ABMM will see her as futa) then enable "skip same sex" and "Futa only". If you want no male characters having sex at all then just turn on "females only".

I might add an alternative to skip same sex: "no male on male" so you don't have to flag the pc as male in sexlab for this to work.

OK so I'm working on adding this to the checks, it should eliminate the chance of 2 males being in the same thread if the option is enabled. It will still allow female characters flagged as male in sexlab.

Spoiler

Bool Function GayMaleCheck(Actor akActor)
	If (Slots.Length >= 1)
		int AG1 = akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
		int i = 0
		While i < Slots.Length
			Actor aSubject = Slots[i]
			int AG2 = aSubject.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
			if (AG1 == 0 && AG2 == 0) 
				return true
			endif
			i+=1
		EndWhile	
	endif
	return false
EndFunction	

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Exactly as RandomSex mod this one is unable to correctly handle threesomes. I suppose because the correct flags (FFM,FMM and so on) are not called/excluded in the right way.

This mod does not call/exclude any tags/flags and instead relies on SexLab to make those choices based on the actors in the thread

11 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

This mod does not call/exclude any tags/flags and instead relies on SexLab to make those choices based on the actors in the thread

Well, maybe if it does it could become the perfect companion for SLEN (in which there are call/exclusion of tags) by the point of view of automatic sex between NPCs mainly.

9 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Well, maybe if it does it could become the perfect companion for SLEN (in which there are call/exclusion of tags) by the point of view of automatic sex between NPCs mainly.

Yup I hear you, I might be able to use SLEN in this regard as a tag/flag selector if it is installed before the thread is started.

Testing it now. I'll be testing the all-races version for ya. I still am hoping for an option to be flagged as a victim so I can lose skills in SexLab Defeat Skill Loss or whatever it's called, but hey. This promises to be entertaining!

On 2/22/2020 at 4:56 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm working on adding a simple tag system to abmm, it won't be perfect but should make animations more appropriate for the most part!

On 2/22/2020 at 4:56 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

Please try 1.6.5 and let me know how it goes. I've added a simple system that adds tags (FF, FFM, MMF etc etc) based on the gender and number of actors in the array that gets past to sexlab. It's enabled by default in the MCM but you can turn it off if it's not to your liking or works worse than before.

1.6.5. Works great with the tag system. No longer wrong animations for mixed groups.

The only secondary issue I had was with 3 or more females involved with 1 male BUT this is only because I don't have the correct MFFF or MFFFF animations. Btw, I think that only fuzzybusiness has some sort of animations but I don't like it's way to anim, sorry.

For my playgame the right settings include "no same sex" active to have the perfect choice in animations for groups. There is no need to set the "no ultiple males" active (see above about MFFF/MFFFF animations).

The only (little) complain I could have is that the Player MUST have the arousal equal or above the thresold to have sex.

I think that only NPCs should have this limitation so they can have sex with the player even if she is not enough aroused (like it was in RandomSex). This opens also an interesting way for "forced sex" or rape.

Anyhow, a very good mod.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

1.6.5. Works great with the tag system. No longer wrong animations for mixed groups.

The only secondary issue I had was with 3 or more females involved with 1 male BUT this is only because I don't have the correct MFFF or MFFFF animations. Btw, I think that only fuzzybusiness has some sort of animations but I don't like it's way to anim, sorry.

For my playgame the right settings include "no same sex" active to have the perfect choice in animations for groups. There is no need to set the "no ultiple males" active (see above about MFFF/MFFFF animations).

The only (little) complain I could have is that the Player MUST have the arousal equal or above the thresold to have sex.

I think that only NPCs should have this limitation so they can have sex with the player even if she is not enough aroused (like it was in RandomSex). This opens also an interesting way for "forced sex" or rape.

Anyhow, a very good mod.

Thank you.

glad it's working and yes not many anim packs do group sex I'd guess it's a lot of work. The next version will have a separate "minimum arousal" MCM slider for the player character.

• 3 weeks later...

@Yinkle

I hope you are still working on this because it works nice and fun.

In the meantime I found a couple (maybe it's only one) little issues:

1. Exactly as the "old" RandomSex mod that inspired you, ABMM doesn't allow the use of sex animations that have the tag "STANDING". No matter if they are aggressive or not.

2. At the same time is not possible to have animations with the "aggressive" tag, even if I set SexLab to ignore the difference.

Then I have a question:

- Is it possible to add lines in the ABMM.json file AND will they be chosen by the random engine?

34 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Is it possible to add lines in the ABMM.json file AND will they be chosen by the random engine?

Yes you can add/edit as many lines as you want and they will be used at random as long as you maintain the format. I've been meaning to add more but been lazy!

Just be careful to store your edited file where it won't get overwritten if you update the mod.

39 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

1. Exactly as the "old" RandomSex mod that inspired you, ABMM doesn't allow the use of sex animations that have the tag "STANDING". No matter if they are aggressive or not.

That's an odd one and I'm not sure why this would be unless they are "leadin" animations which abmm doesn't bother with.

41 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

not possible to have animations with the "aggressive" tag, even if I set SexLab to ignore the difference.

abmm is set to not allow the "aggressive" tag unless the calm spell has been cast on enemies. You can always toggle the "Use ABMM anim Tags" to off if this is not to your liking :)

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

That's an odd one and I'm not sure why this would be unless they are "leadin" animations which abmm doesn't bother with.

No, they are not "leadin" tagged. To say:  Ayasato Standing, Zyn Standing, Anubs Standing, Nibbles Standing.

Those are all consensual, vaginal animations. Absolutely normals.

It should be related to some script, I suppose. Maybe a script derived from "RandomSex" that has the same problem.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

It should be related to some script, I suppose. Maybe a script derived from "RandomSex" that has the same problem.

There's nothing derived from Randomsex in this mod. it was primarily based on Ashals matchmaker. I had a look at the tags in the Anubs slal pack and there should be no reason at all for those with "standing" tags not being used apart from the ones with aggressive tags.

They are all "MF" tagged though so they won't be used with 2 sexlab gender females as abmm will send the FF tag for that scenario, not sure about the other packs you mentioned.

I don't really know how to say ....

I'm stupid. And I have too many sex mods, maybe.

I APOLOGIZE ... the standing thing is not from your mod. It's from SL Approach.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

I wasted your time for nothing.

EDIT:

Well, I'm not so dumb, after all.

ABMM do not allows animations with the "standing" tag in my system and this is a fact.

These animations become available if I have DEFEAT installed, maybe because the settings of Defeat itself about animations.

Tried twice, with and without Defeat. Confirmed.

No Defeat ---> no standing animations for ABMM - Yes Defeat ---> Standing animations for ABMM.