Basically your actors sex variables seem to be jammed on and pregnancy is waiting for sex to stop before it processes anything.

Equipping tokens does nothing as far as I know, I've never tried it myself.

Infinite boobs mean wrong skeleton installed.

Any idea how to fix the jamming?

Also, I have no mods installed that should change my skeleton (sexout has the option to change the character model, but I've kept is as the vanilla one).

Someone may have encountered this, previously; but, I seem to be having a run of unique issues, so, I wouldn't bet on it.  My head is KILLING me from compulsively trying to get this game to work all weekend without sleeping, so I can't move my eyes through all 61 pages of posts to see if anyone might have already encountered this.

Pregnancy was installed and working fine.  Then, it vanished from my MCM menu.  I tried re-loading a few times, but that didn't do anything.  So, I reinstalled Pregnancy and everything dependent on it, and it reappeared on MCM-- for a little while.  Then, it vanished, again.  I tried reinstalling it, again, but, it has never been seen, again.

Can this be fixed?  If so, how?  I'm beginning to hate this game, already.

Basically your actors sex variables seem to be jammed on and pregnancy is waiting for sex to stop before it processes anything.

Also, I have no mods installed that should change my skeleton (sexout has the option to change the character model, but I've kept is as the vanilla one).

You need the Compatibility Skeleton. I would advise you to review BruceWaynes tutorial on Sexout installation before continuing to help prevent other possible errors. Link in Sig.

No, as Pregnancy has nothing to do with making sex happen it's possibly the mod that caused the sex to happen or you have the wrong version of NVSE installed.

Pregnancy also has nothing to do with the skeletons either, no idea on that other than that is a classic symptom of wrong skeleton.

Someone may have encountered this, previously; but, I seem to be having a run of unique issues, so, I wouldn't bet on it.  My head is KILLING me from compulsively trying to get this game to work all weekend without sleeping, so I can't move my eyes through all 61 pages of posts to see if anyone might have already encountered this.

Pregnancy was installed and working fine.  Then, it vanished from my MCM menu.  I tried re-loading a few times, but that didn't do anything.  So, I reinstalled Pregnancy and everything dependent on it, and it reappeared on MCM-- for a little while.  Then, it vanished, again.  I tried reinstalling it, again, but, it has never been seen, again.

Can this be fixed?  If so, how?  I'm beginning to hate this game, already.

You seem to be experiencing issues with the most basic sex mods, FOMM etc, those issues are always going to screw up any complex mods like Pregnancy, so my advice is get back to getting SexoutSexLite working before installing anything else then add things 1 or 2 at a time.

No, as Pregnancy has nothing to do with making sex happen it's possibly the mod that caused the sex to happen or you have the wrong version of NVSE installed.

Pregnancy also has nothing to do with the skeletons either, no idea on that other than that is a classic symptom of wrong skeleton.

I got the skeleton probelm fixed; I was apparently just missing BnB BodyExtender skeleton. Still not sure about the other problem, though. I used Sexout Sex to make sex happen (and Smaller Talk for the dialogue to trigger sex). I've tried NVSE Extender versions 14 and 15, which I think are the newest, but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for an older version of PregnancyV3; I made a small plugin that altered some of its script, then I upgraded to the latest PregnancyV3 version and now I see that some of the scripts I modified don't even exist anymore and the whole thing is broken. I don't know exactly which version I was using before, but these are the scripts that are now missing:

• SexoutP1S0EffectFertilityF
  • SexoutP2S0EffectLactatingF
  • SexoutP3S0EffectPregnancyF
  • SexoutP4SEffectBirthingF
I looked at the changelog but didn't find any relevant information there. If someone could tell me where to find an older version of PregnancyV3 that still has these scripts that would be awesome.

Is there something in Pregnancy's scripting that could prevent it from working in TTW? Like you have to leave Doc's house before it becomes active or something? I have Spunk, my fertility settings are at max, and my Lone Wanderer seems to be firing blanks since he's been banging anything with a vagina and still isn't a dad yet.

Is there something in Pregnancy's scripting that could prevent it from working in TTW? Like you have to leave Doc's house before it becomes active or something? I have Spunk, my fertility settings are at max, and my Lone Wanderer seems to be firing blanks since he's been banging anything with a vagina and still isn't a dad yet.

Shouldn't be, though I've never tried in Capital wasteland yet myself, do the female actors have fertility tokens & ova in their inventory?

One thing I'm vaguely confused about - I've got the latest version of Pregnancy, and SCR, the gyno chair files etc... but I can't seem to find any actual gyno chair anywhere in the New Vegas Clinic. Am I looking in the wrong place? Do I have to show up while actually pregnant for it to be there or something?

I did put the gyno chair in the clinic replacing one of the operating tables, it shows ok in GECK, but for some reason it refuses to appear ingame, no idea what I am doing wrong there.

Ah.. that is the reason I never seen it..

What could be causing that not to appear.. makes no sense at all.

I did put the gyno chair in the clinic replacing one of the operating tables, it shows ok in GECK, but for some reason it refuses to appear ingame, no idea what I am doing wrong there.

Ah.. that is the reason I never seen it..

What could be causing that not to appear.. makes no sense at all.

Probably just my lack of experience in anything graphic related in GECK, it'll be something dumb.

?

http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Search_%26_Replace

Select the item's in the cell ... specific item and use the search and replace command using the new gynochair.. ?...

Of course I don't know what I am talking about.. It is what I might try if I was doing this. KainsChylde might be able to help more. He has loads more experience with world space than either of us.. :D.

Just to confirm, the gynochair is in the current file records and you're trying to place it in which clinic? Dr. Usanagi, or sexout store, or...? Once I'm sure where you want it I can crack it open and take a look.

Oh, and as for the problem I reported earlier it seems to have corrected itself. I knocked Bittercup up my last game session. I didn't change anything, it just seems to have suddenly start working.