I think I am getting some armor problems.  I started a new toon, and have a mod that makes many armors BNB.  So when the doc gives me the vault armor, it has the zipper way down and is Bouncy.  After leaving the docs house I noticed the armor changed numbers and was not bouncy.  It also had P1 at the end of the name.  It appears that as soon as I wear an armor there is a chance it will be converted to P1, and lose the sexy mesh.

I'm a noob at this and I looked through this forum to find only one person with this problem and I don't think he got his fixed. 

My Courier's pregnancy is broken but companion doesn't seem to be having any problems. I turned the debug on to see what was up and the console gets spammed with "Preg5BodyCalc Courier: BodySwapping Disabled, Sex/Birthing animation detected"

I've given up on fixing it myself which is why I'm posting. I've just been running around with "Nude Pregnant Body (P2B3)" equipped pretending. 

I used the med scanner and the toon is not pregnant.  However, there may be cum inflation.  Adding an armor with p1 would be great, but why delete the nice meshed armor I got from another mod?  It appears the loss of the meshes happens on vanilla items that I had mods to make them look better.  I have some k2 berry armors that are not effected, ie lost and replaced and are not vanilla.

I'm a noob at this and I looked through this forum to find only one person with this problem and I don't think he got his fixed. 

My Courier's pregnancy is broken but companion doesn't seem to be having any problems. I turned the debug on to see what was up and the console gets spammed with "Preg5BodyCalc Courier: BodySwapping Disabled, Sex/Birthing animation detected"

I've given up on fixing it myself which is why I'm posting. I've just been running around with "Nude Pregnant Body (P2B3)" equipped pretending. 

I fixed my problem. I had picked up 2 of the DO NOT BUY OR LOOT things "Debug: Sexout Ac" somehow and didn't know I had them (loot all OP). I figured I'd post for future people with the same problem. I had read this was a big problem throughout this support forum but never double checked because I'm stubborn. 

Anyway, the item code for removeitem'ing it is 0B000ADE for anyone that does the same thing. It's harder to get that code than you would think because you get in an "A" button spam and end up re-looting everything you just put into your safe while trying to get your items down to a low enough number to show in the limited console lol. 

ok maybe i'm just missing something but i can't seem to get my characters pregnant body to show i just get invisable bodies

i have the most reacent version of all mods needed

is there any chance i'm having a body mesh conflict with my BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer body mesh and this mod

also something that is not clearly stated

does this mod come with it's own body meshes?

Did you make sure to download the maternityclothesfull torrent?  If I remember right, the pregnancy meshes to make your character appear pregnant are within the maternityclothesfull archive, not the sexlab pregnancy data pack. 

It's the first file listed when you go to download sexlab pregnancy, and there's usually a few people who are seeding it.

I am also running into the issue where pregnancy isn't progressing properly. 

I been running around with a few companions and for a while their pregnancy progressed normally. However, after a while, it seems the pregnancy stages are stuck and no amount of waiting advances their stages.

Had no pregnancy related events before the companions. 

Is there a way of resetting or force birth stage?

Is there anyway to just have offspring spawn as items rather than actors and then stay that way, like in some of the older versions. I just want to stick all my PC's spawn in a container and lord over them at my leisure, not have them following her around.

nope

Is there anyway to just have offspring spawn as items rather than actors and then stay that way, like in some of the older versions. I just want to stick all my PC's spawn in a container and lord over them at my leisure, not have them following her around.

nope

If it's not too much trouble to code in I'd like to request it as an optional MCM toggle in a future update.

Really? cause I live birthed two tiny rad-scorpions that spawned during the birthing animation, they then followed me for two cell changes before they disappeared and I had the growth time at 300%.

Well anyways maybe that was just a glitch since that was before I trimmed, my plugin list to 88 from above 129.

I found out that the merged patch I was creating with fnv edit was the reason I was having problems getting the pregnancy armor. Deactivated it and the armor I had on was suddenly working, and a p1 was added to the name. Sorry for wasting your time lol. Got to have them companions pregnant before we go see the legion! Do not want them having legion babies.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to tell the ancestry or parent refs of your offspring? 

I wanted to add a few scenarios to some of my personal mods but I haven't been able to find a way to say which NPC caused which pregnancy. The pregnancy and fertilisation all seems to be based on tokens with no real data stored, I'm not sure if I missed something somewhere. 

Is there any way to tell the ancestry or parent refs of your offspring? 

I wanted to add a few scenarios to some of my personal mods but I haven't been able to find a way to say which NPC caused which pregnancy. The pregnancy and fertilisation all seems to be based on tokens with no real data stored, I'm not sure if I missed something somewhere. 

No there isn't really, just haven't had time to do it and there's a few hurdles to sort. Spunk implementation has only just made it even possible.