I've looked at the initialization scripts in GECK.

When adding the mod to a game, I get this message:

MessageEx "Preg1Main: %n Female Fertility added" rPlayer

However, I don't get this one:

if SexoutP0QVAR.iPregMainRunning == 1
MessageEx "SexoutPregnancyV3 P1Main1stPassOk Ver %8.1f" fCurrPregVer
DebugPrint "SexoutPregnancyV3 P1Main1stPassOk Ver %8.1f" fCurrPregVer
endif

Tried loading with just the following mods:
falloutnv.esm
FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
AutoSCOF.esp

console log on a brand new game:
SexoutNGMAIN: Version 2.7.87

SexoutNGMAIN: Sexout            is 1D000DC0

SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutNG          is 1D019333

SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutBegin       is 1D0027A8

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGFinishNow is 1D06E548

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGPause     is 1D06E54C

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGResume    is 1D06E550

SSSFuck: Update from 0 to 0.996

SSSFuck: Version: 0.996

SSSFuck: init() LsstCOunt:11

SSSFuck: Sanitized on restart

SSSFuck[san]: START Sanitize Spell

SSSFuck[san]: VARS cleared with Sanitize Spell

soRapist:  Debug Mode Deactivated.

NVSE version 4 revision 5 (beta 7)

Preg1Main: Default Settings Done

PregBodyCalc: SpunkTotal Elise 0.0000

Preg1FertF Elise: FCPerc 40.00, FCHours 0.00, FLPerc 0.00, FertMod 0.00, Ova  0

Preg5BodyCalc Elise: PregSizeAdjust 0.00, PregCount  0, Semen 0.0, CumBloat 0.000

Preg5BodyCalc Elise: PregSizeAdjust 0.00, PregCount  0, Semen 0.0, CumBloat 0.000

PregFertToken: SpermTotalHum Elise 0.0000

I've looked at the initialization scripts in GECK.

When adding the mod to a game, I get this message:

MessageEx "Preg1Main: %n Female Fertility added" rPlayer

However, I don't get this one:

if SexoutP0QVAR.iPregMainRunning == 1

MessageEx "SexoutPregnancyV3 P1Main1stPassOk Ver %8.1f" fCurrPregVer

DebugPrint "SexoutPregnancyV3 P1Main1stPassOk Ver %8.1f" fCurrPregVer

endif

Preg1Main: Default Settings Done

PregFertToken: SpermTotalHum Elise 0.0000

PregMainRunning variable is only inititated if SCR starts correctly, and I think I changed it to a global at some point recently too, not sure which versions you are using but make sure they match.

Those console messages indicate Pregnancy is running, that the character isn't yet fertile enough to produce ova. But the hours should read something other than 0, no idea why not.

Halstrom, do you find this: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42826/? useful in any way for this mod?

Thanks for all the work and sorry if this has been already discussed.

As the SCR Semen system is in retirement, this would be better suggested to Doctasax for adding to SexoutSpunk

I believe he was mentioning this as a "resource" item. Not an addition to the Spunk. It adds " hats" and those "hats" cause the individual to strip.. this is at least what I think it does.. Nothing to do with prevention of pregnancies or the such. It would have to be added I guess to Spunk etc to prevent the pregnancies etc but the resources themselves would need to be added to the game through SCR I would expect.

Thanks for the continued help Halstrom.

Sorry for not posting scr version.  I just now realized you own that too. Wow.

SexoutCommonResources-20140707.9

SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227

SCR shows in MCM.

I do get ova when I let the game run longer. But even with all ova and maxed out pregnancy settings I only get semen counts.

What should happen once you have sperm and ova?

Halstrom, do you find this: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42826/? useful in any way for this mod?

As the SCR Semen system is in retirement, this would be better suggested to Doctasax for adding to SexoutSpunk

I certainly like the name, but spunk doesn't put condoms in the game. SCR does ;)

The assets yes but what about the coding r/t spunk? It is suppose to prevent insemination..? Wouldn't that go in SpunK?

I certainly like the name, but spunk doesn't put condoms in the game. SCR does ;)

Umm yeah , I forgot how condoms worked, but it's coming back to me, not sure I could get an external mods condoms to work the way we handle them in Sexout.

I'm hopefully releasing the new Spunk only Pregnancy Alpha today if my last round of tests goes ok.

Thanks for the continued help Halstrom.

Sorry for not posting scr version.  I just now realized you own that too. Wow.

SexoutCommonResources-20140707.9

SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227

SCR shows in MCM.

I do get ova when I let the game run longer. But even with all ova and maxed out pregnancy settings I only get semen counts.

What should happen once you have sperm and ova?

the Ova scripts each run a dice roll every 20 minutes game time against the number of each type of Sperm and if they roll under, Bingo!

Umm yeah , I forgot how condoms worked, but it's coming back to me, not sure I could get an external mods condoms to work the way we handle them in Sexout.

I'm hopefully releasing the new Spunk only Pregnancy Alpha today if my last round of tests goes ok.

You could just rename the ones already there to jimmy hats and leave it at that. The name's FO2 lore so no permission needed. For the in-world models, if going the extra mile, you could have people install the original, same as with outfits.

@ritual: all spunk does is read an nx var that Hal sets when scr condoms are equipped. Doesn't matter to spunk how they're called or what their formID is.

It might be nice if we can even get the textures to upgrade the current ones we have. Maybe some real world textures for it as well? Oh well.. Just saw that post and thought that it might be a good idea as well if possible. However it seems as if we would have to make it part of sexout and customize it way to much for it to be an external mod.. Something that author might not like or allow.

You could just rename the ones already there to jimmy hats and leave it at that. The name's FO2 lore so no permission needed. For the in-world models, if going the extra mile, you could have people install the original, same as with outfits.

@ritual: all spunk does is read an nx var that Hal sets when scr condoms are equipped. Doesn't matter to spunk how they're called or what their formID is.

I think it was more that it was a vending machine mod adding vending machines and implementing the condoms they add to work with Sexout. Maybe an esp patch adding the condom effect to them would be simplest. As I can't think of a way of formlisting them easily without changing how condoms work.

As you already said, It'd need adaptation to the SO netwok via .esp or something like that.

The vending machine is awesome, the condoms have very well done world model (wrapped, and broken -used- wrap) and a pipboy icon.

I'll post the suggestion in the SCR thread, as you said, because thinking about it, It can have more uses, like in STD mods.

Thanks again!

The issue as I understand it is there is too many changes for SCR/Pregnacy/Spunk to include it into the mods. This is because it isn't a resource mod or a mod that we can change and edit. Anything that is added will have to be added directly into the mod and changed to make it comparable with Sexout/SCR etc. He has added armors and such as they are simple records and someone came along and added a store and such later. This isn't the case with this from my understanding as I also posted responses on various threads as well reading the experts comments on how or what is needed and the impact. Now if the author will allow the mod to be included and MODIFIED to be included in this mod.. then maybe.. Otherwise it would be to problematic to do It is sad and I agree with you BoondockSaint it would be cool and add a bit of flare to the game as well.

the Ova scripts each run a dice roll every 20 minutes game time against the number of each type of Sperm and if they roll under, Bingo!

I've never seen any ova messages in debug. I've looked at it in GECK. Don't see the messages on fast travel either. Inventory contains zOvaToken Cauc.

This occurs in a brand new game with the following load order:

falloutnv.esm
FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
AutoSCOF.esp

Running Fallout NV Ultimate 4gb NVSE

Interestingly all the DLC loads even if it's not in my loadorder. Must be the ultimate edition at play.

Tried upgrading to 
CORE: 2.7.88 -- 18-Oct-2014

DATA: 2.7.82 -- 18-Oct-2014

But my characters would vanish after sex.

I'm very stumped.

I've never seen any ova messages in debug. I've looked at it in GECK. Don't see the messages on fast travel either. Inventory contains zOvaToken Cauc.

falloutnv.esm

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

AutoSCOF.esp

Interestingly all the DLC loads even if it's not in my loadorder. Must be the ultimate edition at play.

Tried upgrading to 

I'm very stumped.

Well got me stumped too because it works for other people, none of the Pregnancy scripts will run till 4-9 seconds after Pregnancy starts. And Pregnancy will not start until 4 seconds after it detects SCR has finnished starting. SCR doesnot start until 9seconds after the game has started. I found that unless mods depending on each other are stage started, there's a good chance things screw up when the wrong mods scripts start running before the others with blank information or non-existing items. I'm not sure the version of Sexout matters much at all as SCR & Pregnancy don't initiate sex to happen they just watch for it happening and that is controlled by other mods.

The issue as I understand it is there is too many changes for SCR/Pregnacy/Spunk to include it into the mods. This is because it isn't a resource mod or a mod that we can change and edit. Anything that is added will have to be added directly into the mod and changed to make it comparable with Sexout/SCR etc. He has added armors and such as they are simple records and someone came along and added a store and such later. This isn't the case with this from my understanding as I also posted responses on various threads as well reading the experts comments on how or what is needed and the impact. Now if the author will allow the mod to be included and MODIFIED to be included in this mod.. then maybe.. Otherwise it would be to problematic to do It is sad and I agree with you BoondockSaint it would be cool and add a bit of flare to the game as well.

I see, too problematic. Such a shame :/

On a different note, I always thought that 'Jimmy hats vending machines' mod is that type of great but not very well known mods. It's a nice idea for a thread: awesome but not famous mods. If a thread like that doesnt exist here, I'll eventually open one.

falloutnv.esm

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

AutoSCOF.esp

Tried upgrading to 

I'm very stumped.

Well got me stumped too because it works for other people, none of the Pregnancy scripts will run till 4-9 seconds after Pregnancy starts. And Pregnancy will not start until 4 seconds after it detects SCR has finnished starting. SCR doesnot start until 9seconds after the game has started. I found that unless mods depending on each other are stage started, there's a good chance things screw up when the wrong mods scripts start running before the others with blank information or non-existing items. I'm not sure the version of Sexout matters much at all as SCR & Pregnancy don't initiate sex to happen they just watch for it happening and that is controlled by other mods.

God I just lost by written message.

PROGRESS!

I gave up and started fresh

Installed:

FNV Ultimate

NVSE 

NVSE Extender

SCR

Pregnancy

Assault

-Ova messages didn't show

Installed content from the breeder compilation: compiled mods, compiled SCR resource content, Breeder

Downgraded Sexout to 20140509/20131227

Downgraded NVSE to 4.2b4

- Assault complains about old version of sexout. I didn't wait to see what happened.

Upgraded to Sexout CORE: 2.7.88/DATA: 2.7.82 -- 18-Oct-2014

- Preg: Content added to merchants message displays. I've never seen this before

- OVA scripts work!

I've since been carefully turning on my old mods.

So far I'm at :

falloutnv.esm
FalloutNV.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
HonestHearts.esm
DeadMoney.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Advanced Recon Tech.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
UWHNV-Core.esm
NosCo Companion System.esm
NCCS Nos' Premade Companions.esm
Ambient Temperature.esm
NVWillow.esp
oHUD.esm
nccsbrookecompanionnvtype3.esm
JasmineforNCCS.esp
Lings.esm
LingsPrettyThings.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
NV_PitbullCompanions.esp
DLCCompanions_1_3.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
Advanced Recon Gear.esp
Advanced Recon Tech.esp
Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp
Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp
MMUE POP.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp
UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp
UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp
UWHNV-SortingOverhaul.esp
Kaw'sBodyJewelryExpanded.esp
Neckchains.esp
PinkPrincessSuitEN.esp
AlsatianRex.esp
delilah.esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
Reactive People - Ultimatum.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
RWKNV.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
dressup.esp
epock.esp
Type3 Leather Armors.esp
A Better Veronica.esp
VyntageCass02.esp

Have yet to attempt returning NVSE to the latest version.

A short guide on the mechanics/correct behavior of pregnancy would've saved me a lot of time in troubleshooting.

A short guide on the mechanics/correct behavior of pregnancy would've saved me a lot of time in troubleshooting.

If you understand where / what when wrong.. you can create a short guide on the mechanics /correct pregnancy.. I did for the SCR installation procedure and it has helped many a member. I have since went on and created mini guides and such since then. It has been greatly helpful to various members. you can do the same in a few minutes. Nothing fancy is needed. Case in point... ( following statement. lol)

Also on a side note.. A placement of that large load order in spoiler would have helped my scrolling finger from being overworked  :D..

[spoiler ] paste the data

[/spoiler ]

I don't see the button above anymore so the above will help you get a spoiler. You can check using "preview posts" to see if you did the spoiler correctly. Keep in mind the space between the r and ] needs to be removed. It is in the above example so that you can see the text otherwise it would look like this:

;)

I see, too problematic. Such a shame :/

On a different note, I always thought that 'Jimmy hats vending machines' mod is that type of great but not very well known mods. It's a nice idea for a thread: awesome but not famous mods. If a thread like that doesnt exist here, I'll eventually open one.

It is ashamed however in time it might be able to be revisited. Halstrom, DoctaSax and even Pride have their plates full modernizing and updating the code for a better experience. Maybe at a later time it will be more technically viable to include. One could hope..

falloutnv.esm

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

AutoSCOF.esp

Tried upgrading to 

I'm very stumped.

God I just lost by written message.

PROGRESS!

I gave up and started fresh

Installed:

FNV Ultimate

NVSE 

NVSE Extender

SCR

Pregnancy

Assault

Installed content from the breeder compilation: compiled mods, compiled SCR resource content, Breeder

Downgraded Sexout to 20140509/20131227

Downgraded NVSE to 4.2b4

- Assault complains about old version of sexout. I didn't wait to see what happened.

Upgraded to Sexout CORE: 2.7.88/DATA: 2.7.82 -- 18-Oct-2014

- Preg: Content added to merchants message displays. I've never seen this before

- OVA scripts work!

I've since been carefully turning on my old mods.

So far I'm at :

falloutnv.esm

FalloutNV.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

HonestHearts.esm

DeadMoney.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

Advanced Recon Tech.esm

YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

UWHNV-Core.esm

NosCo Companion System.esm

NCCS Nos' Premade Companions.esm

Ambient Temperature.esm

NVWillow.esp

oHUD.esm

nccsbrookecompanionnvtype3.esm

JasmineforNCCS.esp

Lings.esm

LingsPrettyThings.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

NV_PitbullCompanions.esp

DLCCompanions_1_3.esp

SexoutSexAssault.esp

Advanced Recon Gear.esp

Advanced Recon Tech.esp

Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp

Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp

MMUE POP.esp

YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp

UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp

UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp

UWHNV-SortingOverhaul.esp

Kaw'sBodyJewelryExpanded.esp

Neckchains.esp

PinkPrincessSuitEN.esp

AlsatianRex.esp

delilah.esp

Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp

Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp

Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp

Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp

Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

Reactive People - Ultimatum.esp

CASM with MCM.esp

RWKNV.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp

SexoutWillow.esp

The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

dressup.esp

epock.esp

Type3 Leather Armors.esp

A Better Veronica.esp

VyntageCass02.esp

Have yet to attempt returning NVSE to the latest version.

Well everything I said applies to the current Stable version of SCR/Pregnancy, older versions like the Breeder pack may work slightly differently and I provide no support for them and if you mixed them it would screw up.

Well everything I said applies to the current Stable version of SCR/Pregnancy, older versions like the Breeder pack may work slightly differently and I provide no support for them and if you mixed them it would screw up.

If you use Breeder now .. only use those files provided by jamil. Those are the only versions that have been tested to work properly together. Don't use any other Sexout mods especially Sexout Pregnancy or SCR..