If you use Breeder now .. only use those files provided by jamil. Those are the only versions that have been tested to work properly together. Don't use any other Sexout mods especially Sexout Pregnancy or SCR..

Good to know. Not using breeder, I was just hoping the compilation of versions would play better together.

Read the tutorials and get the current versions of the files. Then if you follow the instructions you can create your own "compilation" of mods. One way to see how that is done is to read my SCR Resources tutorial. It is basically what I do there. Except you will allow esm/esp etc to remain in the folder when you create your "compilation". Finally Jamil's files aren't exactly a compilation. They are mods listed and numbered but separate. You still would have to install each separately. This gives the user  ( lol) the opportunity to add what they feel they need into the game instead of having all the files present.

You can set that up in the mcm menu. The growing time depends on the species (i think the mcm description says how long for humans. longer than 20 days?? don´t remember, creatures are relative to that e.g. insect much faster...). Unless it was changed offsprings should grow on the ground (even if pc is out of cell) , in your inventory  and npc´s/companions inventory(worn and unworn), don´t know if they do in other containers. Breeder does some things to offsprings/eggs in certain parts of it´s quests that can change the normal behavior.

No idea at all, maybe you're not using standard skeleton?

nah I've got the expanded skele.

I might just reinstall that though. Hopefully that fixes it.

<Jamie Hyneman Voice>"Well, There's your problem"

The Pregnancy meshes were all created for use with Astymma's skeleton. The Expanded skeleton has been shown to cause other stretch issues too like infinite penis.

I'm having a bit of a problem, but I had to uninstall which means that I lost my perks and I can't get them back by adding them through the console command. I opened up edit to look for the formid to try it that way and I don't think I'm doing it right or I have the wrong one? I'm not really sure, but if I advlevel my character I can pick them again as normal, but I don't want to force level my character a bunch of times for them since I took them early on in my play through, but help is welcome.

Here's what I mean since I was trying to add bitch in heat again

post-232109-0-33964700-1415118165_thumb.jpg

The form id to add after the command has the code xxyyyyyy .In the picture below i marked it in nvedit for another sexout mod. Here you can see the form id 04041162. The first two numbers xx

has  to be changed to the loadorder of this plugin. E.g. if your plugin has the loadorder (see in fomm...)

25 than you have too type     player.addperk 25041162

post-194643-0-72373500-1415120043_thumb.jpg

The bitch in heat perk has the id 020097BF so check the loadorder(=XX) of SexoutPregnancyV3.esm in fomm (can´t be 02 or you installed something wrong) and type player.addperk XX0097BF

The form id to add after the command has the code xxyyyyyy .In the picture below i marked it in nvedit for another sexout mod. Here you can see the form id 04041162. The first two numbers xx

has  to be changed to the loadorder of this plugin. E.g. if your plugin has the loadorder (see in fomm...)

25 than you have too type     player.addperk 25041162

attachicon.gifform id.jpg

The bitch in heat perk has the id 020097BF so check the loadorder(=XX) of SexoutPregnancyV3.esm in fomm (can´t be 02 or you installed something wrong) and type player.addperk XX0097BF

Thank you. I figure it out with your help and I can't thank you enough.

Guest Devocracy

I tried running a search on "belly scaling", at least that's what I believe its called. 

By default its on 0, but it can be set to -1 or +1 but I have no idea what it does.  I noticed when I set it to +1, my PC gets the P1 body even if the pc isn't pregnant.  But is it just a test option to make sure pregnancy morphs are working or is it needed to be set to +1 for cum bloating to work?  And if the pregnancy 1 morph does come on if I set it to +1 due to cum bloating, how long does it take before it goes away?  I tried waiting for 48 hours but it doesn't seem to go away unless I set it back to 0.

Other than that little issue I'm having, I see sexout positioning is still being a pain.  Yeah, an entirely different mod but I downloaded the latest version on the last page of the thread and it works when I first start the game, then tends to stop working after the first sex act until I exit and start again.  Sexlab really only has 4 things I'd love to see in Sexout, the ability to re-adjust positions and have it memorize them, the ability to reset the pc's stats, the ability to change the pose during the act, and lip sync animations. 

I wouldn't expect sexout to include a lovers voice or Aprops like messaging system, and I swore sexlab erotica was going to handle that but that mod was never finished, sadly.

Minor bug, not game-breaking by any means and I'm not sure if it's fixed in a newer version (as far as I know I have the latest), the pregnanacy versions of the Merc Charmer Outfit don't give the speech/barter benefits that the normal Charmer outfit grants, instead it gives the guns buff that one of the other merc outfits give (presumably because the pregnancy versions are all based off of that one?)

once you're no longer pregnant and the outfit reverts to the normal version you get the buffs back, so it's not a big deal.

Hmm, as far as I can tell the object effect of EnchClothingAdventurerWear is the normal object effect of the Merc Charmer outfit that just does Guns and Melee, I suspect you are using a mod that alters the vanilla outfits effects to Speech/Barter.

huh, guess I thought they always gave varied buffs in Vanilla, my bad.

I think I'm having a problem with this mod. I can't tell if my character is pregnant. I had sex while having an ova token in the inventory, but I'm not sure where I can see if I got pregnant. Furthermore, ever since then trying to have sex fails (the animation doesn't start and the NPC just walks away). Opening the debug menu results in an ednless spam of text that reads "sex/birthin animation detected, bodyswapping disabled", despite the fact that the character is neighter having sex or giving birth. Also, does equipping the tokens in the inventory (I have fertility, bodyswapping and ova) affect anything?

Also, when naked, the boobs of the character model stretch infinitely downwards, but I'm not sure if it is because of this mod. Not sure what else would cause it, since I have no other mod that would affect the character's body, or very many mods for the matter.

Hmm, as far as I can tell the object effect of EnchClothingAdventurerWear is the normal object effect of the Merc Charmer outfit that just does Guns and Melee, I suspect you are using a mod that alters the vanilla outfits effects to Speech/Barter.

huh, guess I thought they always gave varied buffs in Vanilla, my bad.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Merc_outfit_%28Fallout:_New_Vegas%29

Halstrom is correct here. You can open the GECK and change the attributes easy enough though if you desire.