Halstrom noticed something strange I have not had sex with my char for sometime and yet suddenly she had 25 sperm and got pregnant. She has been using the APFI suit during every sexual encounter

The APFI suit gets less effective as it gets damaged too, at 70% it's only 70% effective under 30% it's useless.

Halstrom noticed something strange I have not had sex with my char for sometime and yet suddenly she had 25 sperm and got pregnant. She has been using the APFI suit during every sexual encounter

The APFI suit gets less effective as it gets damaged too, at 70% it's only 70% effective under 30% it's useless.

Well answer this one when I finally did have the baby it was a ghoul I hadn't had sex with a ghoul for months game time

Well answer this one when I finally did have the baby it was a ghoul I hadn't had sex with a ghoul for months game time

Well you must have had ghoul semen tokens for that to happen, what settings do you have semen duration on?

Can you check a previous save using scr & preg debug,esps to see if you have ghoul semen tokens?

It was human sperm but he was exposed to long high radiation exposure = Mutation :D

Um yeah thanks for reminding me, it really could have been a mutation caused by drugs & radiation during pregnancy too if you have the mutation MCM slider set to something :)

In that case don't you get a message pop up about something is wrong with the baby?

Yeah , there should be a message saying you feel something wrong inside or similar when the mutation occurs.

Hmm, didn't know that.  I got that message.  Then I had twins.  One hispanic male, and one alien :P

I'm having a slight problem with my files. I downloaded the files and installed following the tutorial. Everything is working, except I don't get the pregnant body suit. Everything just disappears. I have floating head, hands and feet. Not sure what is going wrong. Also, when I downloaded the files, there is a SexoutPregnancyV3.esm file located in both the data download and file 1. I can't tell the difference, if there is a difference between them. My load order is as follows:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffspring.esm

SexoutLactation.esp

Sexoutsex.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

ModConfigurationMenu.esp

When I extracted the files, I read through them and there didn't appear to be any meshes for a pregnant body suit. If anyone can be of help, I'd really appreciate it. I only found the Sexout Mod two weeks ago, so I'm still pretty new to it.

@ Halstrom & Deadbrother: concerning the following quote;

"Well for me the combat armor does switch but then it becomes

invisible. I don't think I did something wrong because the vault

suit is switching and appearing correctly. Edit : I just found where the problem was. I just missed an instruction on SCR."

Could you clarify how you fixed this? I'm having the same problem, with the Combat Armor and the Raider armors. I've been over the SCR instructions again and again, and I still can't figure out what I've done wrong. All the other maternity clothes/armors, seem to be working fine. Please help! :(

@Abadubasnuba: You can type scof "pregancyconsoleoutput.txt" when you start the game.  You can specify another name if you wanted to.  I believe that it creates the file in your regular NV directory...as opposed to Data.  That will capture everything in the console to the file for your reading/troubleshooting pleasure.

@ritualclarity:  Since green means alien, I didn't want you to think me rude, so  Hi, ritual:P

Had her go screw another 20 guys or so.  I know I that before I turned the cum smell\life setting down to 20 from 100 in SCR and the semen inside her went down to 0 really fast.  Turned it back up and after she got something like 86 semen (last I checked) she suddenly had the p1 and slightly preg.  I also noticed it's impossible (at least seems this way) to get preg with the slider set to 0 for that cum life/smell.  I was hoping to turn off the smell function.  I have had a problem with feral ghouls staying permanently friendly even after the effect has expired.  Was wondering if you can tell me the console command to be able to see the whole list when I do showinventory on my player or sv, sqv, etc....   The list is way too long and I remember that a long time ago I used to know how to make it so I could see everything.  As it is I can only page up 3 or four times and the rest above that s gone.

Set the Pregnancy MCM debug to 7 to see all the players output and activate the PregnancyDebug.esp to see the tokens. Friendly Ghouls can be solved with a couple of bullets or a whack to the side of a ghouls head :)

I'm not looking much into any semen life/smel issues really because I am gearing up a new beta that will use the SexoutSpunk Semen instead and will remove the SCR semen as it's never been right and has some major flaws.

Anyone know how to unzip MarenityClothes? Becuase every time I use 7Zip I get this error:

0 Can not open file 'C:\Users\MyComputerName\Downloads\MaternityClothesFull.7z 002' as archive

These Are the instructions I'm following:

• Provides pregnant versions of armors and clothes provided by other mods.
  • There are two files named MaternityClothesFull.7z.001 and MaternityClothesFull.7z.002. Download those two files.
  • These two files have to be placed into the same folder.
  • You can place this folder wherever you want. Click on the MaternityClothesFull.7z.001 and use 7zip to extract it.
  • It will create a new folder with MaternityClothesFull as the title of the folder.
  • Click on the new folder created (extracted folder) and you will see another folder named MaternityClothesFull. Click on that one again and you will then see the folder named “Data”. Click on that folder and you will see the Textures and Meshes that you need for this tutorial
  • This is what you will drag into the SCR Resources folder.
  • Click yes for overwrites, delete the extracted folder and move on to the next requirement

I end up stopping on the 5th bullet point can some one explain what I'm doing wrong?

Anyone know how to unzip MarenityClothes? Becuase every time I use 7Zip I get this error:

0 Can not open file 'C:\Users\MyComputerName\Downloads\MaternityClothesFull.7z 002' as archive

These Are the instructions I'm following:

• Provides pregnant versions of armors and clothes provided by other mods.
  • There are two files named MaternityClothesFull.7z.001 and MaternityClothesFull.7z.002. Download those two files.
  • These two files have to be placed into the same folder.
  • You can place this folder wherever you want. Click on the MaternityClothesFull.7z.001 and use 7zip to extract it.
  • It will create a new folder with MaternityClothesFull as the title of the folder.
  • Click on the new folder created (extracted folder) and you will see another folder named MaternityClothesFull. Click on that one again and you will then see the folder named “Data”. Click on that folder and you will see the Textures and Meshes that you need for this tutorial
  • This is what you will drag into the SCR Resources folder.
  • Click yes for overwrites, delete the extracted folder and move on to the next requirement

I end up stopping on the 5th bullet point can some one explain what I'm doing wrong?

That is likely the issue you are having. The second folder / file has to be int he same folder or it wont' extract. Currently downloading the files again to be sure there isn't some issue that occurred recently after the files have gotten uploaded again.

Edit:

Yep I downloaded files just minutes ago and tried it again and it works just fine. You have to have one of the two files inside the same folder as the tutorial states.

Well the error that occurs without the second maternity file is an "unspecified error" if it isn't in the same folder. Perhaps try to redownload the files again. Some corruption might have happened. Could be you might have an older version from before. The new version was put up sometime yesterday.

If either of the two answers above don't work I don't know what to tell you.