sorry to bother on something that i might have missed earlier, but is there a way to hide all the Ztags in the inventory?

also, i've been playing with the 'World of Pain' addon to make a whole lot more fallout (and more sexout, mwahahaha) but of course the new armours aren't on the list... i understand it would probably be a whole lotta work to add them all since there's soooo many new variants (raider 'ard armour... it looks cool though. and the pimp suit XD)

also, had to re-install all from scratch! sooo glad of the help-files and the tutorials on here and the SCR. saved my modding arse XD

sorry to bother on something that i might have missed earlier, but is there a way to hide all the Ztags in the inventory?

also, i've been playing with the 'World of Pain' addon to make a whole lot more fallout (and more sexout, mwahahaha) but of course the new armours aren't on the list... i understand it would probably be a whole lotta work to add them all since there's soooo many new variants (raider 'ard armour... it looks cool though. and the pimp suit XD)

also, had to re-install all from scratch! sooo glad of the help-files and the tutorials on here and the SCR. saved my modding arse XD

Just deactivate the SCRDebug & PregDebug esp's, their only purpose to make the apparel tokens visible, I think the's a couple of Misc ones I can't do anything about as they are needed for Breeder compatibility :)

It's a lot of work, have to get the decimal FormID's and description of each outfit into a script adding them to the relevant formlists, I have a system in beta testing now to add third party companions and outfits via BuildREF, basically if you wanted to do the same as I have done in the SexoutAddDLCStuff script which I've only finished doing for Dead Money DLC so far, I could add it in easy enough with a MCM toggle, I suspect World of Pain may have enough outfits to warrant it's own script.

I've only done the Fallout 3 companions, but outfits could be done the same to as the DLC script, I'm not sure how many share meshes with NV stuff so could have Preg/Damaged versions and how many are unique. If they are unique we could add them as assets easy enough they just won't work if the meshes don't exist of course. I might buy FO3 again next time it's on Steam sale so I can try TTW for testing stuff in SCR.

As far as adding them as actual SCR assets, we need to check permissions are ok for that and I'm really giving preference to creating assets with meshes that have pregnant and/or damaged clothing variations, but no ones doing that at the moment and there's still plenty of Vanilla variations on existing meshes I haven't done yet, I've only just nearly finished the vault suits for TTW usage.

cheers for the debug info :D thought it was off but i guess i'm missing a tick-box XD

I understand about the outfits. I can't ask you to do that much work on someone elses work (permission is anyones guess) when i should just uninstall / wear something vanilla XD

Cheers for the reply dude :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone!

I have a quick question. Does running increase the chances of a miscarraige? I glanced through the mutation/miscarry script posted earlier in the thread, but my understanding of how to read scripts is less than stellar.

Thanks to anyone who knows the answer!

hey there,

got a problem with this mod, though it might be that i simply installed one of the requirements incorrectly (pretty new to Fallout modding).

this shows my character at 20% pregnant by the coyote from Sexout Breeder. If the bug comes from Breeder, I delete this post :D

Thanks in advance for any help

hey there,

got a problem with this mod, though it might be that i simply installed one of the requirements incorrectly (pretty new to Fallout modding).

this shows my character at 20% pregnant by the coyote from Sexout Breeder. If the bug comes from Breeder, I delete this post :D

Thanks in advance for any help

Sorry you need to describe the problem, I'm 70% blind, I can't see anything but Coyote's, there's no debug info on those screenshots and they need to be JPG so they can be previewed.

Well, the whole body except for Hands, Head( and Breasts, but only if lactation is enabled) becomes invisible as soon as the pregnancy progresses. seems like i'm missing the "pregnant dress/clothes"

Ah missing meshes that's why I couldn't see what's not there :)

You must have missed or not installed a SCR or Breeder Data file somehow containing the mesh you are missing.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30291-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation-and-installation/

If you have drugging enabled in Assault, the pregnancy drugs are in the random choice (I found that feature amusing in the old BrutalRapers).

That means you can potentially get drugged with 'BunAway' which can induce an abortion if the pregnancy miscarriage rate is > 0% (I think).

Not sure if thats what you means by a 'pregnancy stopped working'. Could be quite challenging to complete pregnancy with 100% stalkers/drugging. I could add a Pro-Life option (:P) to block BunAway drugging if you want.

Aww.  That's kind of sad/weird.  I could see an abortion happening due to some really fucked up sex (see wasteland "toys"...um...rebar *shudder*).

BunAway doesn't make sense unless perhaps fringe super sadistic fucks would actually manage to have BunAway and use it on obviously pregnant people.  Actually, I'm not sure that any of the fertility drugs make sense except for a Plan B sort of thing or in other fringe cases of guy actually wanting you to have his kids (unless insemination by female is possible since male pregnancy is being developed).