Also, on start up it says I need NVSE v. 11 and I currently have NVSE v. 0

Missing NVSE Extender. Found in downloads

Also don't use .bmp. Most people don't like having to download the file then opening it instead of just clicking on it in the thread. Convert it to .jpeg for easier viewing. Your speed of support in the future would be quicker. ;)

Also, on start up it says I need NVSE v. 11 and I currently have NVSE v. 0

Missing NVSE Extender. Found in downloads

Also don't use .bmp. Most people don't like having to download the file then opening it instead of just clicking on it in the thread. Convert it to .jpeg for easier viewing. Your speed of support in the future would be quicker. ;)

It seems that NVSE v.11 doesn't exist on the site anymore. Only v. 12 is up =/ 

It seems that NVSE v.11 doesn't exist on the site anymore. Only v. 12 is up =/ 

Gee, what a crappy site. I can't find V9 or V10 either! didn't check for V8 or V7 but probably not there too, looking for V4 next. Its like the people here are hoarding the knowledge or something, no one cares about explaining anything anywhere. Why the hell do they call this a pregnancy support topic if it doesn't even have old versions of what I want in it.

how to i activate the pregnancy mod? i have the script extender and other stuff like the .esp (where do i put the .esp?) i still dont get how this works. Sorry its like my first time doing this. If can please tell me what i have to download and how to make the mod work. Thank you

@mool101:  Go through this tutorial to get the basic Sexout stuff installed if you haven't already.  I'd suggest installing Sexout Sex Lite after that just to make sure that Sexout installed properly.

Next, you'll need to install Sexout Common Resources.  You can go here to read a tutorial to make sure that SCR is setup correctly.

After SCR is installed, you can install the Preg files from this thread (debug isn't required). 

If you decide not to keep Sexout Sex Lite installed, you WILL have to install another mod that allows you to initiate sex with NPCs as that neither the basic Sexout files, SCR, nor Pregnancy do this.  If you like and want to keep Sexout Sex Lite, that's fine.  If you want point and click sex, install Sexout Sexkey.  If you want some romance, you can install the work in progress for Sexout Dynamic Relationships in the regular Sexout forum (I think the name of the thread has "Intimacy Project" in it).

And, of course, if you want other stuff, there's mods for that as well.

@mool101:  Go through this tutorial to get the basic Sexout stuff installed if you haven't already.  I'd suggest installing Sexout Sex Lite after that just to make sure that Sexout installed properly.

Next, you'll need to install Sexout Common Resources.  You can go here to read a tutorial to make sure that SCR is setup correctly.

After SCR is installed, you can install the Preg files from this thread (debug isn't required). 

If you decide not to keep Sexout Sex Lite installed, you WILL have to install another mod that allows you to initiate sex with NPCs as that neither the basic Sexout files, SCR, nor Pregnancy do this.  If you like and want to keep Sexout Sex Lite, that's fine.  If you want point and click sex, install Sexout Sexkey.  If you want some romance, you can install the work in progress for Sexout Dynamic Relationships in the regular Sexout forum (I think the name of the thread has "Intimacy Project" in it).

And, of course, if you want other stuff, there's mods for that as well.

I followed the instructions but when i start the game, it says i had script extender v0 and that sexout requires v11. im confused i have the .dll in the plugin file

post-371835-0-32368400-1393923996_thumb.png

If you can't get any to begin with then pregnancy isn't really something to worry about just yet. This isn't the right thread for advice on how to get some.

Non-STEAM versions often won't work with sexout and aren't supported either.

If you can't get any to begin with then pregnancy isn't really something to worry about just yet. This isn't the right thread for advice on how to get some.

Non-STEAM versions often won't work with sexout and aren't supported either.

Oh, it works... lol by the way, does the pregnancy V3 have to show up in "`" button to tell me that itis activated?

@mool101 Steam versions of New Vegas are up-to-date, with the latest version installed. EIther update your game or buy the steam version. If i remember correctly, the only way to get a legit copy of New Vegas is through steam. I'm not saying you have a bootleg copy but that is generally the majority of the problems with Sexout is because it's not a Steam version.

Does anyone know where i can get NVSE  v.11? I'd really like to try this mod but kinda stuck right now because I lack the correct NVSE version

There's a new version (v12) that you can download here

If you desperately need/want v11 then you can find it here

And there's no reason to desperately (or otherwise) need/want version 11 in preference to version 12 (or higher, when that comes to pass) [smiles sweetly]

My fellow Alien friend ChianasGeek is correct. :P

You should be using the current version 12 instead of 11. I know of no issues that require the older version and many of the current mods and more to come will be using v12. Also v12 comes in an FMOD so installation is a breeze. Many make errors installing the older version and v12 helps eliminate that issue.

It's been a while since I checked in on Sexout, as i've been playing other games. I was just wondering if any of the pregnancy mods actually allow you to have a baby yet, opposed to a setscaled child. Such as an item/prop based on the baby prop from the Pitt. As far as i'm aware, it is legal to use the resources, as long as the player has to extract the resources from their Fallout 3 copy themselves and nothing is shared (openly).

Hello! This is a good Mod you have here. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

Now on to a question: Is being pregnant supposed to prevent you from wearing armor? Cause I was testing everything was working with the Bloatfly quest and after I escaped by becoming the queen I couldn't wear anything.

Guest Devocracy

First I thought it was Breeder, so I did a clean save without breeder, then I thought it was wear and tear but I did a clean save without wear and tear.

So I'm down to pregnancy.

After vaginal sex my character at times gets this "unknown -lbs" effect and even if I have the character sleep for 24-72 hours, it just doesn't go away.

Now if the character gets knocked up while the effect is there, "slightly pregnant" then the other "pregnant" effects will replace the "unknown" effect, but the minute pregnancy ends, "unknown -lbs" comes right back.  The only way to get rid of it is to do a clean save.

So I'm curious, could it be sexoutdrugging" that causes this?  If I lower drugging to 0% will that get rid of it, or is it part of Pregnancy?  And if so is it a bug or is there a drug to get rid of it, or a certain amount of game hours that have to pass?

Hello Halstrom! So I finally had my character give birth for the first time (triplets Omg!!) And I must say this mod is very amazing. I mean it sucks!! To be pregnant, I mean lol.

It sucks to be pregnant because you have these long negative effects that can ruin you as you're trying to fend off a legion ambush lol. I was in the final stages with only 1 agility and a handful of AP points because of it cx

I had a little bump in the road in the beginning because of a bad install but in the end , I saw how great this mod is. Be safe or get no VATS and a crappy carrying capacity lol. I only had two bug (not even sure if it is a bug or just a limitation) but when my character was giving birth, she didn't have the pregnant body so it looked a little strange seeing a thin woman shooting out three babies lol

Also for some reason after giving birth, I still have the Slightly Pregnant effects active for some reason when the scanner says no sperm inside and no clothes changing.

Other than that, keep up the great work and I can not wait until a new update with hopefully more features.

First I thought it was Breeder, so I did a clean save without breeder, then I thought it was wear and tear but I did a clean save without wear and tear.

So I'm down to pregnancy.

After vaginal sex my character at times gets this "unknown -lbs" effect and even if I have the character sleep for 24-72 hours, it just doesn't go away.

Now if the character gets knocked up while the effect is there, "slightly pregnant" then the other "pregnant" effects will replace the "unknown" effect, but the minute pregnancy ends, "unknown -lbs" comes right back.  The only way to get rid of it is to do a clean save.

So I'm curious, could it be sexoutdrugging" that causes this?  If I lower drugging to 0% will that get rid of it, or is it part of Pregnancy?  And if so is it a bug or is there a drug to get rid of it, or a certain amount of game hours that have to pass?

Pregnancy doesn't prevent wearing of clothes, it may cause NPC's to strip tight clothing or cause negative effects if the PC wears them. Tight clothing like Combat armor or Powerarmor does not stretch, so needs to be modified of purchased with adjustments for the belly size.

I think the unknown is the effect that occurs at the very start of Pregnancy, I didn't think it was visible or had any carry effect, it should delete when another stage of pregnancy occurs.

Hello Halstrom! So I finally had my character give birth for the first time (triplets Omg!!) And I must say this mod is very amazing. I mean it sucks!! To be pregnant, I mean lol.

It sucks to be pregnant because you have these long negative effects that can ruin you as you're trying to fend off a legion ambush lol. I was in the final stages with only 1 agility and a handful of AP points because of it cx

I had a little bump in the road in the beginning because of a bad install but in the end , I saw how great this mod is. Be safe or get no VATS and a crappy carrying capacity lol. I only had one bug (not even sure if it is a bug or just a limitation) but when my character was giving birth, she didn't have the pregnant body so it looked a little strange seeing a thin woman shooting out three babies lol

Other than that, keep up the great work and I can not wait until a new update with hopefully more features.

Well if someones carrying Triplets near the end of term, I guess they can't expect to be flipping through the air like Lara Croft or find walking 10 miles of desert carrying a dozen various weapons & ammo an easy trick  :)

Personally my toons treat pregnancy as an undesired side effect of sexual activity to be wary of, sex for discounts or money has consequences besides STD's.

As far as I've heard everyone seems to be happy with the penalties effects. Companions are your friend for both issues :)