Anyone know what might cause the pregnant body disappear while having sex?

If it's invisible, an incorrect installation of the maternity clothing, if it's just nude and not pregnant that is an issue with the players toon because of a game engine limitation, for some reason NPC's don't have the issue.

Apologies for possible repost or newbie question, but were P7 pregnancies disabled/shortened to avoid reaching that level? Bighorners were fairly reliable on that score, now they max at 6. Something I need to set or just a tweak to the mod?

There were some adjustments in pregnancy size at one stage in the beta and no one reported any issues, so it seems I need to tweak the BigHorners larger, so will do that for the next beta release.

Apologies for possible repost or newbie question, but were P7 pregnancies disabled/shortened to avoid reaching that level? Bighorners were fairly reliable on that score, now they max at 6. Something I need to set or just a tweak to the mod?

There were some adjustments in pregnancy size at one stage in the beta and no one reported any issues, so it seems I need to tweak the BigHorners larger, so will do that for the next beta release.

Thank you kindly for that, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Alrighty, I tried doing a thorough search of my question and came up with a answer that didn't make any sense to me so I think I will rephrase the question. If I am using the T6M body while in any of the pregnancy phases / stages is there no body change while having all of the appropriate up - to - date requirements? I have triple checked my load order etc and don't know if it's just a work in progress thing or something I need to do on my end.

If this is something I need to do on my end what exactly am I supposed to do or has it already been done by someone already because I can't seem to find any t6m pregnant meshes or texture paths. Explain to me as if I don't know how to edit the texture paths if that is what I am supposed to do because I am truly confused.

So your pregnancy is going through to birthing ok except no visuals?

The default Nude Pregnant meshes are T3Cali but there are alternate T6 Nude meshes I think if you set the Players body to T6 in SCR's MCM. Thedre are very few T6 outfits with Pregnancy meshes,most will appear as T3Cali

If you are wearing an outfit that has no pregnant meshes made for it, it won't swap

Can you turn on Pregnancy debugging to 7 and check the console messages are showing increases in body size from 0-4 for human pregnancy

I have not been able to find any other similar issues being reported.  I thought I would post here to see if anyone knows of a way to resolve this. 

Attempting the Wolf-Breeder quest is one way that causes this bug every time (but I have had the same game-break/camera freeze occur in other instances too, which makes me think perhaps it is not directly related to the breeder mod.) 

After being raped and the quest continue messages come up moving the quest to where the wolf appears... For a brief instant the pipboy appears showing my right leg is completely broken, then the main view is frozen for left-right movement but up-down movement works.  I can't move my toon at all.  The only enabled UI keys are: (W)ait, (') for console and, pressing the mouse wheel does allow left-right-camera rotation and releasing causes the snap-back to view from behind.   If I try to wait, I am ragdoll-cannoned about 50feet but when landing, the interface is still disabled in the same way.  I also tried waiting several days to see if it would clear up (trying not to laugh too hard as I hurdled myself against the drive-in screen over and over)

Since (Tab) will not pull up the pipboy, I can't use a doc bag or stim-pack.  I tried "player.resethealth" - no effect.  I also made sure that the checkbox was off for the limb-damage setting, but this stage of the quest must be automatically setting the limb to broken.

I am using FOMM to load and order my mods, attaching a load-order export...

Pregnancy has nothing to do with making Sex happen, it only does things when it notices sex happen, and I've never heard of this issue before in Breeder, but sounds like something is screwed up somewhere or you need to try a clean save. It that fails report the issue in Breeder, but as no one else is getting it, you have something different/wrong in your installation to everyone else. If clean save doesn't fix it then disable Breeder and other mods one by one till you find which one is causing the issue, Does sex work ok with just SexoutSex for humans or SexAssualt for Creatures? If they are not working Breeder isn't going to work.

Douches in general can fuck up the bacteria/yeast balance in the vagina.  *The More You Know!*

More trivia...this topic was somewhat dealt with by the book/movie Even Cowgirls Get the Blues by Tom Robbins.  I need to dust off his novels.

Odessa, my pc has a semen count of 0

tried to remove the effect with the console (player.removespell 1100139e)

says the effect is not found on my character but it persists in the effects list in the pipboy.  Really don't know what to do about it.  Is there a way to see a list of effects on the pc in the console?  It has to be a dupicate of that effect, maybe somehow got stuck in my save.  If I could find out it's ID maybe I could get rid of it.

Like I said, the slightly pregnant stat showed up soon after my pc had her last baby and she has had no sex (with anything male, at least) since and has taken in no semen.  Belly size in normal, scanner says everything's peachy.  It's just that status effect I can't get rid of and it's cut my agility by 1 and ap by 5 which is what makes me really want to get rid of it

Also...  Just a thought: wouldn't a nuka cola douche have a serious risk of causing a yeast infection?  Hence eating sweets out of your lover's vagina is a no-no.

Can you turn on debug and tell me what the bodysize is being reported?

Maybe Cola Douches do that, but it didn't stop girls in the 60's from trying it as a contraceptive technique regardless :)

The log you sent is very helpful (you should put text that long in spoiler though, there's a speech bubble button for it), it rules out semen bloating as the issue.

I may have found an issue with the P1 pregnant body not swapping back, looking into it further.

"Sexual Exhaustion" effect  isn't by any of my mods, maybe Spunk, Lust or SexoutNG

Guest Unimportant

A few notes, so far.

1. The Random Preg Outfit Spawning option won't stay checked, but still seems to spawn the outfits on occasion.

2. Miscarriages seem to be impossible. Maxed percent chance in the options, and a headshot sneak attack crit with an AMR did nothing. 20 times in a row. That comes out creepier than it was meant to.

3. Even with Female Fertility set to 3, NPCs that aren't companions don't seem to get pregnant. This includes non-vanilla companions (Willow, specifically).

4. Pregnancy animation duration, when set too long, makes the messages repeat themselves. And, in Cass' case, gives you a new baby each time the message says you get a new one. That family got big faster than intended. Also, when stripping down for birth, there seems to be a bug concerning outfits that come with preg versions; at least, in Cass' case, she ended up giving birth through her jeans, which could not have been comfortable.

A few notes, so far.

1. The Random Preg Outfit Spawning option won't stay checked, but still seems to spawn the outfits on occasion.

2. Miscarriages seem to be impossible. Maxed percent chance in the options, and a headshot sneak attack crit with an AMR did nothing. 20 times in a row. That comes out creepier than it was meant to.

3. Even with Female Fertility set to 3, NPCs that aren't companions don't seem to get pregnant. This includes non-vanilla companions (Willow, specifically).

4. Pregnancy animation duration, when set too long, makes the messages repeat themselves. And, in Cass' case, gives you a new baby each time the message says you get a new one. That family got big faster than intended. Also, when stripping down for birth, there seems to be a bug concerning outfits that come with preg versions; at least, in Cass' case, she ended up giving birth through her jeans, which could not have been comfortable.

1. Yeah it resets because it only needs to happen once, every time you do it it adds another outfit into the levelled lists which means people were getting 20 preg versions of outfits at a vendor and only one regular version.

2. I found a few quirks in Miscarriage formula a couple of weeks ago and readjusted them in the current beta.

3. Can you check if they have fertility tokens by activating PregDebug.esp or they have PregFert messages in the console with debugging set to 8, I also did some improvement on the fertility enabling in the beta's recently.

4. I will have a look, sounds like Cass's outfit has somehow got in the ok for birthing formlist she should have stripped automatically unless she re-equipped it automatically again. Sometimes NPC's just don't want to have no armor.