Is there an ETA for spunk being moved into SCR (I forget if this question has been answered before :blush: )?

Well, it's next on the list when I get stuck back into FO coding after I sort out some RL work & Project stuff. Maybe I'll start this week if all goes well.

Is there an ETA for spunk being moved into SCR (I forget if this question has been answered before :blush: )?

That was never the plan. And there's too much scripting involved for it to become part of the standard SO library, or for anyone to expect Hal to maintain it (not that he wouldn't be able to, but spunk is at over 100 different scripts right now and counting, it's all very interconnected & even I have trouble keeping track of everything).

That was never the plan. And there's too much scripting involved for it to become part of the standard SO library, or for anyone to expect Hal to maintain it (not that he wouldn't be able to, but spunk is at over 100 different scripts right now and counting, it's all very interconnected & even I have trouble keeping track of everything).

Oops, yeah I didn't read the question correctly, Spunk will remain separate plugin and the Semen system in SCR will be removed when Spunk takes over, which reminds me I need to put in a flag to disable it completely when the Spunk version of Pregnancy is active, all that will happen is Pregnancy will swap to detecting SexoutSpunks Spunk instead of SCR's Semen, hence I'm aligning the quantities involved to be similar so the changeover can be done without clean saves :)

Ah.  Sorry.  I got the wrong impression with how it's replacing stuff, and it's definitely like Hal has been trying to cut down the mods that he maintains or anything.  :angel:

Well, it sort of snowballed from just Pregnancy into Everything and it was just too much to do properly alone, so better off breaking it up so there's options for other people to take over things or expand things or do them differently or for people not wanting features to not install them. It also makes it easier to track down when something in a plugin is causing a weird problem if they are separate plugins.

I'm also trying to cut back on modding to spend more time playing, as I lose touch with what happens in the game long term and what other modders are doing  :)

Is there a way to remove birthcount tokens?  I have four and i am not pregnate.  Thanks.

Birthcount tokens are a counter for mods like Breeder to tell how many times you've already given birth. You shouldn't be able to see them unless you are using the Debug.esp

OK this question is probably in the forum somewhere, but I didn't see it. I have been attempting to use sexout pregnancy  and offspring, I even went to the maternity clothes download which is in 2 parts in a rar file.  I put them in the correct load order and I am getting invisible bodies every time . 

I am using FOMM, Now I can install part one of the maternity clothes, however every time I attempt to activate and install part 2 FOMM crashes.

Any help here?

Question Halstrom I can't seem to find a diaphragm anywhere did you remove them or is there a possible issue with one of my other mods?

Sexout Store is the only mod I know of selling them

Is there a body piercing mod that works with the pregnancy bodies? 

Not that I know of, there would have to be 7 pregnant pierced meshes created for each type of piercing

Question Halstrom I can't seem to find a diaphragm anywhere did you remove them or is there a possible issue with one of my other mods?

Sexout Store is the only mod I know of selling them

Is there a body piercing mod that works with the pregnancy bodies? 

Not that I know of, there would have to be 7 pregnant pierced meshes created for each type of piercing

Strangely enough the SO Store is only selling the prenatal pills and the preg test

Strangely enough the SO Store is only selling the prenatal pills and the preg test

Hmm, I just checked the code, the Diaphragm's are added in the same code that adds the Preg test & pills so they should be there, they should also be at other various doctors & general vendors around NV but not as common as condoms.

Quick question.  I'm trying to track potential parents.  I don't need to know precisely what semen belongs to who, but...

I've been using the semen count NX something like:

- record semen count before sex.

- record semen count after sex.

- compare the diff and if it has increased, then flag that NPC as a 'potential' parent.

Though there is a fair delay before the new semen count is set?  My question is, is there a better way of doing this that you can think of?  I need it to track deductive reasoning regarding pregnancy.  ie. If it was oral, anal, condom, how can I possibly be the father?

I wonder if Spunk has something I can use to track this sort of thing?

Quick question.  I'm trying to track potential parents.  I don't need to know precisely what semen belongs to who, but...

I've been using the semen count NX something like:

- record semen count before sex.

- record semen count after sex.

- compare the diff and if it has increased, then flag that NPC as a 'potential' parent.

Though there is a fair delay before the new semen count is set?  My question is, is there a better way of doing this that you can think of?  I need it to track deductive reasoning regarding pregnancy.  ie. If it was oral, anal, condom, how can I possibly be the father?

I wonder if Spunk has something I can use to track this sort of thing?

You are much better using Spunk tracking as I am just starting to code the changeover to Spunk Semen/Sperm now and the system in SCR will be redundant and probably removed in when all the mods using it have been adjusted.

And SexoutSpunk will give you more parent tracking ability too.