2 hours ago, Flawn said:

I started working on some proper zebra stripes. What you guys think?

Reveal hidden contents

Looks great to me. As you said it would need to be put into a proper body texture with the fur detail and all, but the pattern itself looks pretty on-point.

I'd keep a backup of the file once you are done with the pattern but before you merge it into a texture so it can also be made into an overlay for the horses themselves or whatever. Also the body pattern itself should work on other races as an overlay so there's that.

19 minutes ago, RussianPrince said:

Me: Hey guys I spent 8 hours modeling and texturing some genitals for this horse race everyone is fawning over

LoversLab: Okay cool, go away

Someone else: HEY GUISE I MADE STRIPES

LoversLab: Way to go! Good job! Congratulations! We love you!

For me, the stripes are a bit, meh. Good to have as part of the mod to be sure, having some variation in the race, be it though RaceMenu overlays or a separate Zebra race. But this...you did notice me mentioning the custom body for female horses in this mod, didn't you?

Though how are you planning on adding this? As part of a custom female body, or a SOS addon? Eh, I guess how might be more up to Bad Dog, but...

1 hour ago, RussianPrince said:

Me: Hey guys I spent 8 hours modeling and texturing some genitals for this horse race everyone is fawning over

LOL. Hey, people trigger on what they trigger on. And I'm starting on incorporating those... things today.

I'm thinking to make them an addon in slot 52. Make them part of the base body, but if an SOS schlong gets applied they get knocked out. (Not that I'm promising a female schlong. But you know people are gonna ask.) Means the butthole will need to be part of schlong mesh (so the futa ladies don't lose it) but that's not a problem. Might add it to the guys too.

As for the zebra stripes I like it. I think making it a texture overlay is enough unless it doesn't look good on the base texture, in which case it can be an option. No need for more unless somebody wants a zebra herd.

@ASlySpyDuo Imma steal that shieldmaiden hair as an extra mane option.

7 hours ago, RussianPrince said:

LoversLab: Okay cool, go away

no one said to go away? the genitals look good so does the donut

though incorporating work from some one with a no Derivatives clause is not a good idea for the long term health of the race

7 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Though how are you planning on adding this? As part of a custom female body, or a SOS addon? Eh, I guess how might be more up to Bad Dog, but...

BadDog said as an SOS addon or similar in PMs.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

so that would be "remodeling" / "editing"

you said in the dragon animations thread you had blocked/ignored me. Was that a lie?

Also, yes it's a pre existing mesh, but remodeling it and changing the DXT format took a long time, between adjusting in blender, exports, and having to reskin the mesh multiple times, etc etc. NifTools still haven't been updated to support Blender 2.79b, and Blender 2.8 is a UI clusterfuck that I refuse to acknowledge exists.

Don't minimize my effort.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

LOL. Hey, people trigger on what they trigger on. And I'm starting on incorporating those... things today.

I agree, people like what they will, just another case where I feel unappreciated for my effort.

10 minutes ago, rifted said:

though incorporating work from some one with a no Derivatives clause is not a good idea for the long term health of the race

Who says I don't have permission?

39 minutes ago, RussianPrince said:
51 minutes ago, rifted said:

Who says I don't have permission?

i was referencing your "All of my mods are (CC BY-NC-ND)" so if your work becomes part of the race then people cannot improve on that part of it because you don't allow derivatives better to have a worse version from someone who's okay with it being changed/improved than a better part that would have to be replaced completely to improve upon

24 minutes ago, rifted said:

i was referencing your "All of my mods are (CC BY-NC-ND)" so if your work becomes part of the race then people cannot improve on that part of it because you don't allow derivatives better to have a worse version from someone who's okay with it being changed/improved than a better part that would have to be replaced completely to improve upon

I gave Bad Dog *special* permission in PMs and I have permission from Gary on the Nexus to alter and use his mare parts, please don't assume things.

4 minutes ago, CFU said:

I'm getting quite a lot of script lag from "BDSOSSchlongplayer" active scripts. It seems to be because of the hoodie schlongs especially, since it keeps switching between arousal states at random. 

I'm not having that issue.

@CFU post a log. Switching between arousal states is what it does, "at random" isn't.

Re rights, good to know where things came from. I'll credit both RussianPrince and Gary3. Lots of modeling starts with a pre-existing mesh of some sort, in fact I have to remember to credit whoever created the horse schlongs. Who was that, anyway?

When I said "people trigger on whatever" that's not the same as appreciate. Sometimes good work doesn't need to be discussed whereas something less important/god generates a lot of conversation. It's just an internet thing, it's not worth spending brain cycles on.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

in fact I have to remember to credit whoever created the horse schlongs. Who was that, anyway?

if based on the MNC mesh then i think that would be Leito86

(its hard to keep track of things when others expand upon someone else's expansion of the work made by a third person.)

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

When I said "people trigger on whatever" that's not the same as appreciate. Sometimes good work doesn't need to be discussed whereas something less important/god generates a lot of conversation. It's just an internet thing, it's not worth spending brain cycles on.

Thanks for the explanation, I'll try to keep that in mind.

2 hours ago, SylvianGreymyst said:

Stupid question, but where do you get the SoS stuff for this race xD

Step one: Go to https://www.google.com

Step two: click on the search bar

Step three: type "skyrim sos" (without quotes)

Step four: press the Enter key

Step five: IT IS THE FIRST GOOGLE RESULT.

The first four steps shouldn't take more than 5 seconds., far less time than replying to this post and then waiting for someone like me to give you a snarky reply because searching for things using Google should be one of the steps you take before posting to a forum.

17 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Imma steal that shieldmaiden hair as an extra mane option.

Might work pretty well on males too if you want to try that.

3 hours ago, SylvianGreymyst said:

Stupid question, but where do you get the SoS stuff for this race xD

Not sure what you are asking here? The SoS plugin is right there on the download page, just install and activate that.

If you want dicks on chicks instead, that's not possible (yet?).

On 2/24/2020 at 11:50 AM, erma33 said:

@RussianPrince There's no need to spread toxicity here, everyone's contributions should appreciated equally as everyone contributes to the limit of their capabilities/opportunities. This isn't about you, so don't be an ass to people.

Keep the criticism to PMs and not in Bad Dog's thread to avoid cluttering it up.

On 2/24/2020 at 12:00 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Not sure what you are asking here? The SoS plugin is right there on the download page, just install and activate that.

If you want dicks on chicks instead, that's not possible (yet?).

Not on the horses yet, but on Khajiit IIRC there's a female sheath plugin. I played with it when making my white tiger textures for another one of Bad Dog's mods.

On 2/24/2020 at 11:50 AM, erma33 said:

everyone's contributions should appreciated equally as everyone contributes to the limit of their capabilities/opportunities

As soon as people like you stop treating everyone equally, society will move forward. People as a whole are held back by projected equality, because equality is an illusion. Nobody here is equal. It's only humane to let people know their place.

11 hours ago, RussianPrince said:

Step one: Go to https://www.google.com

Step two: click on the search bar

Step three: type "skyrim sos" (without quotes)

Step four: press the Enter key

Step five: IT IS THE FIRST GOOGLE RESULT.

The first four steps shouldn't take more than 5 seconds., far less time than replying to this post and then waiting for someone like me to give you a snarky reply because searching for things using Google should be one of the steps you take before posting to a forum.

Thanks for the reply anyway, I have SoS installed, I'd just spent a half hour attempting to figure out why there were no horse options in SoS in the game after installing it. Now that I've slept on it I sorta did a facepalm and opened the 7zip archive of the race mod to see if I missed something and clearly I did. Now I just have to figure out what to do to go from basically an empty void to having a dick. And yes, I am using a male character in the game.