5 hours ago, aziz7gamer said:

how o where i can see how to replace the default body model?

I couldn't get that working correctly so I reverted the the 2018 version instead, I think the download is here somewhere but I'm not sure, I just had it sitting around.

14 hours ago, aziz7gamer said:

how o where i can see how to replace the default body model?

"...\data\meshes\characters\_male\femaleupperbody.nif"
most body replacers replacing default model by default, unless it's a some sort of custom race

Edited by Neutron_rus
7 hours ago, ToeCutter23 said:

Hi. After updating SCR to 2023_06_07, it shows up during in-game boot as the 2023_05 version. Getting warning from S_preg about the same issue. I just want to rule out the possibility of a minor mistake during upload and/or known mistake on my end.

My apolagies. I uploaded the correct version now.

The body swaps don't want to play nice with the Ares race. For some reason it keeps swapping back to a body that isn't the cool looking Ares body. Tried setting the swap to every body type including custom but nothing worked. Fresh save btw, happening before any debauchery takes place.

22 hours ago, Turtleman1234 said:

The body swaps don't want to play nice with the Ares race. For some reason it keeps swapping back to a body that isn't the cool looking Ares body. Tried setting the swap to every body type including custom but nothing worked. Fresh save btw, happening before any debauchery takes place.

Wait for upcoming update, i have added an experimental option to support custom races too, not just custom body replacers

6 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Wait for upcoming update, i have added an experimental option to support custom races too, not just custom body replacers

Again thank you Neutron. I think all this years updates have been from you. I'm very grateful that you help maintain SexoutCommonResources and Sexout Pregnancy.

**Edit.. Update released.

Edited by dborg2

After updating to the new version, I've been getting this bug for the Sexout Common Resources bodysuits.

For the player and the listed followers on the MCM, when I set the option for any body other than Cali, there's no problem. For the player and listed followers, it seems to be that only the Cali body that's causing the mesh issue.

For general NPCs, regardless of what nody option is set in the MCM, the body meshes still bleed everywhere. Pregnant bodies above P0 work fine, but the base body is off. I noticed there's a lack of the additional option to select preference to P0 for general NPCs. Incidentally, there's a split second before the bodies switch where the original body is retained. The case for general NPCs may be a mix of absent meshes and a script problem. I wouldn't know, which is why I'm posting on the thread.

Instead of merging folders, like I've been doing with the updates these past couple weeks, I made the mistake of deleting and replacing my Sexout Common Resources folder with a clean install for the current update. I made the additional mistake of not think of keeping the Meshes archive for the previous version. I also didn't have any problems until now, after updating. Can someone upload the Meshes archive for the 20230613.0 Version? I'd like to revert versions, to see if there's any differences on my end.  

Spoiler

In the foreground, Veronica set to Cali. In the background, Sunny is pregnant and set to Cali for pregnancy.

20230629133142_1.jpg

Basically all general NPCs have this problem, regardless of the body setting.

20230629132832_1.jpg

Here's a before-picture of the just-undressed NPC, barely a frame or two before swapping bodies.

20230629132904_1.jpg

Here's the same NPC a few stages into pregnancy.

20230629135655_1.jpg

Edited by Muckman
8 hours ago, Muckman said:

After updating to the new version, I've been getting this bug for the Sexout Common Resources bodysuits.

For the player and the listed followers on the MCM, when I set the option for any body other than Cali, there's no problem. For the player and listed followers, it seems to be that only the Cali body that's causing the mesh issue.

For general NPCs, regardless of what nody option is set in the MCM, the body meshes still bleed everywhere. Pregnant bodies above P0 work fine, but the base body is off. I noticed there's a lack of the additional option to select preference to P0 for general NPCs. Incidentally, there's a split second before the bodies switch where the original body is retained. The case for general NPCs may be a mix of absent meshes and a script problem. I wouldn't know, which is why I'm posting on the thread.

Instead of merging folders, like I've been doing with the updates these past couple weeks, I made the mistake of deleting and replacing my Sexout Common Resources folder with a clean install for the current update. I made the additional mistake of not think of keeping the Meshes archive for the previous version. I also didn't have any problems until now, after updating. Can someone upload the Meshes archive for the 20230613.0 Version? I'd like to revert versions, to see if there's any differences on my end.  

Reveal hidden contents

I always keep backups of my modsSexout Common Resources-Meshes 20230316.rar

5 hours ago, marvelman6969 said:

why does SCR replace my body mod, everytime i engage in a sexout animation SCR just ignores my body mod that i installed. Isn't there an option where SCR chooses not to replace the user's body mods

you have to select either custom or custom based on race bodytype in mcm

11 hours ago, Muckman said:

Do you have any body physics alternating mods installed? If so I'd like to know what that is to check it out myself. But if not then i need to know what skeleton are you using

On 6/29/2023 at 10:22 AM, Neutron_rus said:

you have to select either custom or custom based on race bodytype in mcm

Do you have any body physics alternating mods installed? If so I'd like to know what that is to check it out myself. But if not then i need to know what skeleton are you using

using apple jam skeleton, and busty bounce animation for physics, BNB body for female and robert's male body

Edit:  I fixed this problem by using No bodysuits for male in SCR and using Custom WIP for female NPC option. Thanks for the respond Neutron
also i wanted to ask, Has the sexout framework been updated yet? the last update was in 2017 and it was the beta version, the beta is extremely unstable and causes quest cutscene glitches. Odessa is still active but not that much. but i wonder if she/he still workin on it or maybe it has been updated but hosted on another site privately.

Edited by marvelman6969
56 minutes ago, marvelman6969 said:

Thanks for the respond Neutron
also i wanted to ask, Has the sexout framework been updated yet? the last update was in 2017 and it was the beta version, the beta is extremely unstable and causes quest cutscene glitches. Odessa is still active but not that much. but i wonder if she/he still workin on it or maybe it has been updated but hosted on another site privately.

I don't know anything about sexoutng development, maybe dborg do. I only working on SCR, SOPreg, MPO and Sexout Breeder mods with dborg, but i'm sure sexoutng is kind of abandoned for now until either someone picks it up, or Odessa will comeback to work on it, that is very unlikely, but who knows

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having some clothing issues. When I checked the console for info for these clothes I see in their item codes start with "1A", the mod index for Sexout Common Resources. I didn't even realize that SCR had clothing included too. Anyways, these clothes are causing an issue. Any character wearing them become floating head and hand monsters lol. Can someone help me figure this out? Is it because I'm using Type3M Body replacer? Thanks!

20230715181140_1.jpg

20230715181156_1.jpg

4 hours ago, shibycarbon360 said:

I'm having some clothing issues. When I checked the console for info for these clothes I see in their item codes start with "1A", the mod index for Sexout Common Resources. I didn't even realize that SCR had clothing included too. Anyways, these clothes are causing an issue. Any character wearing them become floating head and hand monsters lol. Can someone help me figure this out? Is it because I'm using Type3M Body replacer? Thanks!

It's because you missing pregnancy meshes. I also recommend to set Cali for Pregnancy body type option to cause less problems with outfits, as T3M ones is not fully supported (non-pregnant body/outfits can remain to be T3M if body priority setting is enabled).

This might help you to deal with missing meshes

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Varder19 said:

Anyone have any older versions of the SCR? The Sexout Breeder in Fallout NV screams at launch that the SCR is too new and I have to update the Sexout Breeder which started freaking me out and crashing

Sexout Breeder doesn't check versions, as far as a know.

You probably have an older version of Sexout Pregnancy.