5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I know people will hate me for it, but you could try mod Organizer 2 instead of FOMM.

Thank you, i'll give MO2 a try. But i think the problem comes from my pc specifically, for some reason, everything i downloaded from this site is forever corrupted (i even tried Edge, Firefox)

On 3/27/2023 at 6:58 AM, quaan16 said:

Thank you, i'll give MO2 a try. But i think the problem comes from my pc specifically, for some reason, everything i downloaded from this site is forever corrupted (i even tried Edge, Firefox)

Perhaps download a memory tester for your PC from another computer and see if you have some bad memory on your computer. A hard drive disk check after that if all was good on memory.

On 3/26/2023 at 7:13 PM, quaan16 said:

Sadly, it keeps appearing like this

Screenshot (2).png

You may need to update your Winrar or 7-zip programs. You get that message when they don't support the compression algorithm used in a file. The SCR file in question is a "RAR5 file" and and if your 7-zip is version 9.20 or older it won't be able to open it, similarly older versions of Winrar only support RAR4 and below so they also won't be able to open it.

I have a problem with this mod, when I install it and start the game it takes me out immediately, some time ago I used it and I had no problem, I don't know if I am missing a mod or I did something wrong, could you help me.

These are the mods I use so far, what's the problem?:

-NVSE
-NVSE Extender
-SexoutNG
-NV Compatibility Skeleton
-The Mod Configuration Menu

50 minutes ago, SakataShino said:

I have a problem with this mod, when I install it and start the game it takes me out immediately, some time ago I used it and I had no problem, I don't know if I am missing a mod or I did something wrong, could you help me.

These are the mods I use so far, what's the problem?:

-NVSE
-NVSE Extender
-SexoutNG
-NV Compatibility Skeleton
-The Mod Configuration Menu

jip ln nvse is missing
there's missing a lot of stuff, but if just to run it, jip ln should do the trick, make sure to get version that supports old nvse, if you use that instead of xnvse

4 hours ago, FtmSimsLover said:

Hi so the tutorial says we need to make a resources folder for meshes and textures but you already have both of those as downloads? Do we need to download + make a fomod for all of them on TOP of downloading them from your page?

There are resources not included in the Sexout Common Resources-mod for copyright reasons. They are still a requirement.

You need to create the subfolder to contain those extra resources.

14 hours ago, hk1234 said:

Long time lurker here, what ever happened to the messages that appeared up in the corner at the start and ending of animations? Those were great for immersion.

i don't remember this type of messages in scr, maybe you have mistaken it with other mods?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey so i am in need of some help when it comes to the body's with this mod i am trying to play a custom race that is using a custom body and texture but the issue i am having is this mod is trying to make the race use one of its body's and the textures glitch out since the textures for the custom race are cbbe textures but whe i do custom wip it uses the base game body model and not this races custom mesh path so i was wondering if there is a way for me to fix this.

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

13 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i am in need of some help when it comes to the body's with this mod i am trying to play a custom race that is using a custom body and texture but the issue i am having is this mod is trying to make the race use one of its body's and the textures glitch out since the textures for the custom race are cbbe textures but whe i do custom wip it uses the base game body model and not this races custom mesh path so i was wondering if there is a way for me to fix this.

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

cbbe messes up the compatibility with everything, so the only fix i can think of right now, is replacing default body with cbbe one (meshes\characters\_male\femaleupperbody.nif), textures as well (textures\characters\female\), as i'm sure you're also replacing outfits too, so having cbbe as default body will solve most of texture issues that can happen to you or female npcs

later we might add the proper compatibility layer for cbbe while saving everything else, but it'll take a lot of time on research and implementation

Hey, I'm having an issue where female bodies (Type3) go invisible during sex, I found a recent thread that mentioned it was SCR causing it and that I needed to update. I confirmed that SCR is the issue but I had the latest install at the time of me finding that thread. Any ideas on how to fix it or what might be causing it?

Just now, hghgh1234 said:

Hey, I'm having an issue where female bodies (Type3) go invisible during sex, I found a recent thread that mentioned it was SCR causing it and that I needed to update. I confirmed that SCR is the issue but I had the latest install at the time of me finding that thread. Any ideas on how to fix it or what might be causing it?

I forgot to mention, this happens whenever I switch to any other body type as well. Doing pretty much anything will cause the female body to go irreversibly invisible.

5 hours ago, hghgh1234 said:

I forgot to mention, this happens whenever I switch to any other body type as well. Doing pretty much anything will cause the female body to go irreversibly invisible.

You need to install the appropriate bodytype and then select it in SexoutNG is the preferred body type. Then SCR (and Sexout Pregnancy) will do their body-swapping thing.

6 hours ago, hghgh1234 said:

don't forget to update meshes and textures that coming with SCR

Is there anyway to use animation as poses? More specifically the ZAZ ones. I've seen the Dom and Sub keys mod which is great but I just wan to be able to put like several NPCS into bondage poses. I've got the SlaveInpose mod which is also great but its more like the pillory and stuff.

Sorry if posting in wrong topic or its already been answered before, done a few hours of searching and can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for.

2 hours ago, snowmanic234 said:

Is there anyway to use animation as poses? More specifically the ZAZ ones. I've seen the Dom and Sub keys mod which is great but I just wan to be able to put like several NPCS into bondage poses. I've got the SlaveInpose mod which is also great but its more like the pillory and stuff.

Sorry if posting in wrong topic or its already been answered before, done a few hours of searching and can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for.

If you have knowledge to convert animated keyframes to static ones then sure.
As alternative, I think SexoutPosNew plugin (comes with SexoutNG) can pause the scene, so you can fly around in tfc and look at static poses, If you'll get ctd by pausing sexout act, try this to fix it 

If you need a very precise stuff though, i think it's easier to just use Geck and set all the events there 

Edited by Neutron_rus
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

Is there a way to not have my characters body swapped? I use Type N, I want to keep the body as is.

I think there is a way to stop auto-undressing, but then you need to undress manually before entering a sexout scene

ps. This is a Sexout NG question you asked, it isn't related to SexoutCommonResources.

Edited by dborg2
7 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

Is there a way to not have my characters body swapped? I use Type N, I want to keep the body as is.

set body type to custom in mcm, make sure that you replaced the default female body model file

Edited by Neutron_rus
22 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I think there is a way to stop auto-undressing, but then you need to undress manually before entering a sexout scene

ps. This is a Sexout NG question you asked, it isn't related to SexoutCommonResources.

There's a body selection in the MCM for CommonResources, I assumed that was the cause.

14 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

set body type to custom in mcm, make sure that you replaced the default female body model file

I will try that, thanks.

Edited by FilthyWeaboo
just adding a space between quotes