SexoutSewerSlave

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IIRC, the kidnapping was linked to SexoutBrutalRapers, which was abandoned and remade as SexAssault.

I was hoping to add a trigger via another kick in the head, maybe one day I will get round to it. You could dig in the GECK ;).

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, creeperboom60 said:

Agreed I want updates to these mods

Go for it. Knock your socks off and have at it. Brutal Rapers might be around the site somewhere or someone might have a copy of the esp for you to work on. Create the mod you want. If it wasn't for Odessa updating Brutal Rapers to be Sex Assult, we wouldn't have either. ;)

Also for a long time she tried to get people to take over the old Brutal Rapers and even offered to help someone if they would just take it over. Nobody did. There was plenty of opportunities and options but nobody took them.

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, RitualClarity said:

Go for it. Knock your socks off and have at it. Brutal Rapers might be around the site somewhere or someone might have a copy of the esp for you to work on. Create the mod you want. If it wasn't for Odessa updating Brutal Rapers to be Sex Assult, we wouldn't have either. ;)

Also for a long time she tried to get people to take over the old Brutal Rapers and even offered to help someone if they would just take it over. Nobody did. There was plenty of opportunities and options but nobody took them.

As a complete novice, I wouldn't mind trying...at least. I mean, someone has to start somewhere and I am quite the fan of this mod. I wouldn't want to bother anyone and have them guide me, but having someone to occasionally answer practical questions with knowledge of these type of mods would be nice. I feel motivated.

15 hours ago, Honeysea said:

As a complete novice, I wouldn't mind trying...at least. I mean, someone has to start somewhere and I am quite the fan of this mod. I wouldn't want to bother anyone and have them guide me, but having someone to occasionally answer practical questions with knowledge of these type of mods would be nice. I feel motivated.

Well, one of the first steps is checking if the current maintainer of this mod minds you trying to update and work on the mod (if you plan on distributing this publicly) I doubt it is much of an issue. AS I see it, it is more of a community mod now and it does really need to get some TLC....

the second step is opening up some mods that have or function much like this one and having a look. Checking things out, perhaps if you are really new, setting up GECK properly and the plugins and such as well as doing some small record changes (I am pretty sure there is something you want to change even ifit is for fun like adding more bullets to a clip, damage etc) Get your feet wet...

The third after you are sure and have some time... open a thread and indicate you are new and want to work on this and update it. at this time you should have some idea of where the problems are (play wise at least) and have a list of those bugs or features you want to try to fix. Try to fxi them and if you run into issues or problems post what you tried and what the result was. There are many experienced mod authors here and for the most part if they see someone actually working on and trying to do a mod (regardless of what it is) they will often times chime in and give you some pointers, assistance and occasionally answer practical questions and such to help the process. IN some cases you might have some very big or complex task that you being really new won't be able to accomplish at least not in a very timely manner and in that case someone might help with a quick (for them) script update or such so that you can move on with the added work.

See the problem with older mods and such is the fix is tedious and time consuming and for the experienced... boring... All of which they ( experienced mod authors) would rather create much more complex and interesting mods (in their opinion) and accomplish their dreams and plans than spend time on this. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and get some real world assistance and help. Another helpful hint is for you to chim in more often and be active on the site. Get people seeing you more often and seeing you spreading your understanding (whatever that might be) related to the game. For example I helped with tech support. Very basic ones at first which freed the authors up to do their work and only need to answer the more complex.. as time advanced I was able to answer more and more complex tech support questions. IN time I created the SCR Resources tutorial which helped tame a very complex and confusing process for many and lower the tech support thread post for this.

Many opportunities for you to learn and grow. It might be hard, but in time you will learn, the more you learn the more you can do fixes and even customization on mods you love so much. (for personal use or perhaps even to help the author advance his/her mod :)) If you love modded games and are very interested in the process. you can't go wrong starting. and this mod is a very good start.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Encon4 said:

loved the mod, I wish there was a continued development

If you want, you can try working on it a bit.

It is sort of a community mod currently. I believe all of dogface mods are such mods. If you make progress post back here. :D

If you run into problems or questions, there are many authors that might be able to give a hand and help you (provided you are working on it ;))

I'd be happy if the bugs and such from advancements in Sexout and other tools were fixed and the mod was functional and complete. ;)

• 9 months later...

I'm currently working on an expansion to this mod with a number of changes and additions. Nothing worth uploading separately yet, but I'm making slow progress.

I'll probably require quite a bit of help as I'm new to modding in general and am mainly copying content already in the mod as examples of what works (though some of it is outdated/broken from what I can tell).

I think everything I've added is currently working, except the method I tried for defining the type of sex act performed:

array_var Flags

let Flags := Ar_List "blow"

call fnSexoutActRunFull ar_map "actora"::0 "actorb"::PlayerREF "Flags"::Flags

which doesn't seem to change anything (it just plays a random animation). This also seems to be the case for attempts already existing in the mod such as:

call fnSexoutActRunFull ar_map "actora"::0 "actorb"::PlayerREF "isVaginal"::1

There's probably other issues and easier ways of doing certain things that I'm not noticing. Would greatly appreciate any pointers/tips/suggestions from anyone that knows what they're doing. Or just ideas for new content in general. ;)

The .esp requires the original mod as well as all of its requirements. I'm also pretty sure the Sexout 98 beta is required as it's the version I've used but I may be wrong.

SexoutSS_C_Revised.esp

Edited by evilcheesecake

Little rusty here but I think something like

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::SexoutSex.PosA, "ActorB"::SexoutSex.PosB, "ActorC"::0, "Flags"::(Ar_List "blow", "nonpen"))

Should make the player give a BJ if they are actor B.

Or

set SexoutNG.ActorA to GetSelf
set SexoutNG.ActorB to Player
set SexoutNG.IsOral to 1
Player.CIOS SexoutBegin

There is an pdf for the sexout frame work api floating around here I think maybe in the main thread.

2 hours ago, aghjax said:

set SexoutNG.ActorA to GetSelf
set SexoutNG.ActorB to Player
set SexoutNG.IsOral to 1
Player.CIOS SexoutBegin

better never use this legacy sexout code, it's broken and not working as should

2 hours ago, aghjax said:

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::SexoutSex.PosA, "ActorB"::SexoutSex.PosB, "ActorC"::0, "Flags"::(Ar_List "blow", "nonpen"))

There's no need in actor C if it's not used anywhere

7 hours ago, evilcheesecake said:

array_var Flags

let Flags := Ar_List "blow"

array var doesn't work if called through the dialog, call a separate function, or insert this inside of fnSexoutActRunFull,  "Flags"::(Ar_List "flag1" "flag2" "flagetc")

9 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

better never use this legacy sexout code, it's broken and not working as should

What exactly is not working as it should out of curiosity? I have some older mods that use the legacy code and they still seem function using trigger activation scripts and dialogue scripts in my playtesting.

1 hour ago, aghjax said:

What exactly is not working as it should out of curiosity? I have some older mods that use the legacy code and they still seem function using trigger activation scripts and dialogue scripts in my playtesting.

Animation numbers, timers, tags, zaz, probably some more stuff, but this is the more critical ones. So if don't need a customizable options, legacy code can still do the trick 

Changes so far:

• Additional dialogue with Dermot
  • Drug dealer NPC is named so that he's more recognisable
  • Player can barter with the dealer if in need of Jet for personal use
  • Player can be rewarded with clothing before leaving the sewer
  • Dermot will now grant your wish to be killed if you piss him off too often
  • Reputation with Dermot is affected by the player's obedience in the new dialogue options (easily exploitable to gain/lose rep right now)
  • Amy will now service the player for a hit at high withdrawal levels
  • Small changes to some existing dialogue
  • Dermot's med-x dialogue (should) trigger when below a certain reputation

Not thoroughly tested yet.

SexoutSS_C_Revised.esp

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, ChucksFeedAndSeed said:

Changes so far:

• Reputation with Dermot is affected by the player's obedience in the new dialogue options (easily exploitable to gain/lose rep right now)

SexoutSS_C_Revised.esp 25.96 kB · 155 downloads

Checked this one out today, apparently it has masters to a bunch of unnecessary DLC (the different packs). It made me grumpy, because those were originally pre-order bonuses that I never had nor wanted to have. Checked the store, fully expecting the "packs" to be overpriced, but it's priced at 1€. Like, they can't make it free after all that time.

You'd think that buying the DLC would resolve the issue, right? But no. Because now I have to download them, and that'll trigger steam to "validate" my game files which will fuck with my setup. And that made me grumpy too, mostly because I don't remember what changes I made.

Are the packs really necessary?

Edit: to answer myself, the packs don't seem necessary. Loaded in FNVEdit and cleaned the masters to remove whatever has no references. Seems to be fine then.

Edited by bicobus
Clarrifications
  • 1 year later...
On 8/21/2019 at 6:28 PM, ChucksFeedAndSeed said:

Changes so far:

SexoutSS_C_Revised.esp 25.96 kB · 218 downloads

Is this file you posted  patch or stand alone file.

Do I need the original?