SexoutSewerSlave

When I have a problem that can't be resolved without unchecking most of the mods like you have done. I try unchecking(uninstalling ) all the mods. Start a new game and test it with only the base Fallout game and perhaps the DLCs etc. To make sure that the game runs properly without mods. (Shouldn't need to worry about the NVSE, that should be ok to be left alone). Sometimes I verify the cache of the game as well. Then I add only Sexout and its requirements. (skeleton, NVSE extender ##) try the game. Nothing should work (sexout wise) but the game should run fine. Then add either/or/both SexoutSexlite (only the light version as it doesn't require SCR), Sexout Sexkey, Test. The first is a conversation, excellent to check if the conversations work properly along with the sex, and /or/ run Sexkey. It is just a simple key press that can test both human and creature sex. If it works now with these two mods you have a functional Sexout install. Any problems afterwards are likely the result of the mods you install later. Then just add one mod (and it's requirement ) at a time. Then Test. When you have a problem you have a candidate for the mod that is causing you a problem. Tedious yes. however necessary when a strange error occurs that can't be replicated elsewhere. With accurate mod list and testing as stated above it might give more clue as to where the problem occurred. No guarantee that it will be able to be fixed though.

If everything was installed clean, only using Sexout, sewer slave and the requirements of those two mods and still have the problem, i doubt you will get Sewer Slave to work for you. It has happened to me in the past with another mod. Got help from the best this site has to offer did everything, never did work. Eventually when the mods I was using got updated I tried it again and it started to work. The problem is the issue can't be replicated on the mod authors computer or others trying to help you. It is rare but does happen that the brains of this site run out of options and solutions to solve a problem and the problem itself makes no sense at all. At least it seams that the other sexout mods work as intended. Sorry that it isn't working out for you.

I think no one took you seriously because you took screenshots with your phone- you can just press the 'PrtScn' key or use "scof log.txt" in console to save output to a text file.

The bug you have was reported a few pages ago. I think the kidnapping scene was never really finished and BrutalRapers has not been maintained for about 2 years- use SexAssault instead, and start SewerSlave by talking to Dermot.

\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\MCM.dll

SetOpcodeBase 000021C0

RegisterCommand GetModINISetting (21C0)

RegisterCommand SetModINISetting (21C1)

RegisterCommand GetMCMFloat (21C2)

RegisterCommand SetMCMFloat (21C3)

RegisterCommand SetMCMString (21C4)

RegisterCommand SetMCMFloatMass (21C5)

RegisterCommand SetMCMStringMass (21C6)

RegisterCommand SetMCMModList (21C7)

RegisterCommand GetMCMListWidth (21C8)

plugin C:\FALLOUT NEW VEGAS\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\MCM.dll (00000001 MCM Extensions 00000001) loaded correctly

checking plugin C:\FALLOUT NEW VEGAS\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\nvse_extender.dll

SetOpcodeBase 00002140

RegisterCommand NX_GetVersion (2140)

RegisterCommand NX_IsUsingSkeleton (2141)

RegisterCommand NX_IsInList (2142)

RegisterCommand NX_SetEVFl (2143)

RegisterCommand NX_GetEVFl (2144)

RegisterCommand NX_SetEVFo (2145)

RegisterCommand NX_GetEVFo (2146)

RegisterCommand NX_GetConversationPartner (2147)

RegisterCommand NX_ClrEVFl (2148)

RegisterCommand NX_ClrEVFo (2149)

RegisterCommand NX_GetQVEVFl (214A)

RegisterCommand NX_SetEVSt (214B)

RegisterTypedCommand NX_GetEVSt (214C)

RegisterCommand NX_ClrEVSt (214D)

RegisterTypedCommand NX_GetEVFlAr (214E)

RegisterTypedCommand NX_GetEVFoAr (214F)

RegisterTypedCommand NX_GetEVStAr (2150)

RegisterCommand NX_GetRandom (2151)

registering plugin listener for NVSE at 2 of 3

plugin C:\FALLOUT NEW VEGAS\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\nvse_extender.dll (00000001 Extensions for NVSE 0000000F) loaded correctly

checking plugin C:\FALLOUT NEW VEGAS\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\nvse_extender_ng.dll

plugin C:\FALLOUT NEW VEGAS\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\nvse_extender_ng.dll (00000001 Extensions for NVSE 0000000E) reported as incompatible during query

checking plugin C:\FALLOUT NEW VEGAS\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.dll

plugin C:\FALLOUT NEW VEGAS\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.dll (00000001 sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover 00004124) loaded correctly

checking plugin C:\FALLOUT NEW VEGAS\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\nvse_extender_ng.dll

plugin C:\FALLOUT NEW VEGAS\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\nvse_extender_ng.dll (00000001 Extensions for NVSE 0000000E) reported as incompatible during query

max id = 000021C9

patched

init complete

Hook_DirectInput8Create_Execute

NVSE DLL DoPreLoadGameHook: Guardar 36   kelly  North Sewers  00 20 51.fos

Reading mod list from co-save

Loading array variables

Loading strings

NVSE DLL DoLoadGameHook: Guardar 36   kelly  North Sewers  00 20 51.fos

NVSE DLL DoPostLoadGameHook: Guardar 36   kelly  North Sewers  00 20 51.fos

Error in script 0a0a2ea1

Operator := failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: Sexout.esm Offset: 0x0070 Command: Let

Error in script 0a0a2ea1

An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: Sexout.esm Offset: 0x0070 Command: Let

I think no one took you seriously because you took screenshots with your phone- you can just press the 'PrtScn' key or use "scof log.txt" in console to save output to a text file.

The bug you have was reported a few pages ago. I think the kidnapping scene was never really finished and BrutalRapers has not been maintained for about 2 years- use SexAssault instead, and start SewerSlave by talking to Dermot.

I took him serious :D. I came to help clarify what I thought was the instructions. I didn't know that there was indeed a bug that he had that was reported before. :blush: . I never had that problem before however it has been years since I have used this mod lol.  Was trying to help him with what appeared to be an installation issue or random conflict from other mods based on the responses he gotten from other modders. It is great that you are trying to help him with the bug Odessa..

@furius32..

Listen to Odessa. She is a coding goddess.. :D.. If anybody can help with this code problem it is her! :)

• 1 month later...

I gave it a go and here's the results, the quest started ok went to the sewer took my ammo and the next part where i get used it seem like the right animations were not being played as most masturbated in front of me and one sex animation failed to play correctly, after that was told they own me and i work for them and if i leave the sewer the collar will explode, never got a collar equipped and not sure what i should be doing to make them money? that's about as far as i got.

Go back to before you got in and use SexoutSex or something similar to make sure Sexout in general is working correctly. If it is, run the kidnapping sequence again and take some notes. Saying "most masturbated in front of me" isn't enough information. I need to know who masturbated in front of you. Preferably use the console to get me their name and ID. If you just have the line they say before it happens that should work too, as long as you didn't kill anyone. As for the animation, that's not my department. I don't tell Sexout what animations to run so if there's something wrong with them you need to direct that query elsewhere.

I gave it a go and here's the results, the quest started ok went to the sewer took my ammo and the next part where i get used it seem like the right animations were not being played as most masturbated in front of me and one sex animation failed to play correctly, after that was told they own me and i work for them and if i leave the sewer the collar will explode, never got a collar equipped and not sure what i should be doing to make them money? that's about as far as i got.

Go back to before you got in and use SexoutSex or something similar to make sure Sexout in general is working correctly. If it is, run the kidnapping sequence again and take some notes. Saying "most masturbated in front of me" isn't enough information. I need to know who masturbated in front of you. Preferably use the console to get me their name and ID. If you just have the line they say before it happens that should work too, as long as you didn't kill anyone. As for the animation, that's not my department. I don't tell Sexout what animations to run so if there's something wrong with them you need to direct that query elsewhere.

Actually, same thing happened to me yesterday. I am going to replay whole quest today to check if it was one-time thing. 

I noticed that in the sewer, the place where Dermot rapes my PC there are 2 new vegas citizens but Saint James is missing. After Dermot finishes, he goes back to the exit. So I wander around sewers and those 2 new vegas citizens were always behind me. I went to the thorn and exit from there immediately. Saint James appeared and started conversation with me afert which he masturbated in front of me. I could do anything while he was playing masturbating animation. Then those 2 new vegas citizens took their turn and Dermot came in. He tol me that they own me but never got collar or any symptoms of being slave.

Weird stuff  :lol:

Probably will provide more details later.  ;)

Saint James is missing

This could be why the whole sequence is breaking. Run it again, but right before the sequence starts type "scof ss.txt" into the console. When it's over, go to the FNV .exe's folder and there should be a file ss.txt in there. Upload that here as an attachment. I'll try to figure out why Saint James has gone AWOL. As for the collar not showing up, that would be because I'm an idiot and put a return in the function that does that.

The feature set is identical. Whether you can actually get to those features is questionable (at this time), but when everything is working properly the feature set is identical.

It's not an old version.

The file dated December 2013 isn't an old version? Huh?

At the moment? You don't. It's busted and I should have put that in the OP when I learned about it but I forgot. However, the second sentence of the OP provides a pretty good clue, I think, as to how it would work were it actually working.

There seems to be a influx of new users here that might be the issue. Many are exploring the various pages we offer and there are still quite a few mods that have to be updated and fixed that are still pretty available and no warning that they are not fully functional. Just like another thread for Tryouts add on mods that weren't working as the new Tryouts don't have Legion.esm and powerganger.esp anymore. New members are finding threads and discussions that are referencing these without the understanding that they are dated and obsolete currently.

I'll just reiterate that I really do need those console logs to be able to figure out what's going wrong with the sex sequence. However, attached to this post is a test file that removes the "return" that I believe is breaking enslavement, as that is actually unrelated.

Cool, sorry for not being able to give you logs in past few days. Going to do this right now. Will check the file you uploaded here also. 

Something went wrong with my Steam. I lost all my games from library, then I couldn't run New Vegas. Long story short, had to reinstall everything.

EDIT: 

Uploaded logs file. 

The good news is that Saint James is back. The bad news is that the rest is like it used to be.

Looks like things are getting broken when in raping sequence there is Saint James turn. Right before he should take care of my girl, the log quoted below appeared.

freeing player
player freed

ss.txt